/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Barney Edition

Last Thread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.39
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005467908--UPDATED-April-18-2017-GTAV-Title-Update-1-39-PS4-Xbox-One-PC-

>Latest added content
socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/60210/Red-Dead-Redemption-2-Is-Now-Coming-Spring-2018
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60211/First-Details-and-Screens-for-GTA-Online-Gunrunning

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JSgNnyAvs5w
youtube.com/watch?v=efHQ3-E7S7w
youtube.com/watch?v=8scHKFwr0og
youtube.com/watch?v=XkdI013DRBs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for White hair best hair

literally a shitter

just kidding, at least your white hair isn't dreads with tribal facepaint, red eyes, BIGNESS facemask, and heavily tattooed body full of edgy skull tattoos.

any hackerbux sessions on atm

green is better. eat 1 dick please.

>pay $100 to re-design character
>do it but not quite happy with the result
>actually miss the old iteration of my character

no one told me there would be feelings

Is there a trick to the biker business glitch where you start a steal supplies mission, find new session, then your stock goes up? Everything I've seen about it your stock goes up and your supplies stay the same. My stock will go up, but when doing it my supplies will sometimes go down a lot as well forcing me to actually do a resupply mission. Am I messing up the timing or something, it seems completely random.

Lamar OPs best OPs

>start playing GTAO 3 months ago
>have never had to grind up money due to hackerbux being everywhere
>have everything there is to have
>GTAO version of a trust fund baby

When r* delets my hackerbux when gunrunning drops I will be thrown into the real world and I don't know what work is

>tfw

Show me your cruising tunes:

youtube.com/watch?v=JSgNnyAvs5w

Why not just launder it?

What sizes are your Warehouses? I have a large and a medium

>/gtag/ - hydras and tugs

All 5 are large

For you.

Shit, that just seems like it would get fucking tedious to fill up

go for gold, my dude

Looks like its made of poo

If I put the yellow neons on my yacht, can I see it from my office at night?

Seems kind of pointless to own more than two, if you wanted to do crates full time just alternate between the two.

Can someone tell me what the hell is the Reaper based off of?
It looks like a mish mash of Lambo designs with no real coherence and it triggers my autism because I can't decide from which real model I should modify mine to look like.

bad lighting but admittedly it's not the best kind of gold

The trick is you do about one or two supply runs so you have about two pegs of supplies. Then start another supply run, then switch to a new session. When you get to a new session, it's good to set your respawn to the last place you were. This process will consume a small portion of your supply instead of giving you more supply, but it skips the wait time for your product. This works best with the cocaine factory since it provides the most amount of money, I'd shut down your other places if you plan on grinding this way, you'll have a much smaller daily fee. You'll have to do a supply run every now and then to keep it from being completely empty, that's why having about 2 pegs is a good way to start.
If you're really lazy you can just buy the supplies, but you still have to wait for them to come in, afterwards you just start another supply run and switch sessions.

The real challenge is dealing with the assholes who will screw you over when you're trying to sell.

The reaper looks like shit, the front implies its aerodynamic, the back implies its a hatchback

Wow that is a massive cold sore! Jesus did you catch herpes from andre the giant?

I think it's supposed to be a lykan hypersport but I think it looks more like a modern delorean concept.

Yeah that's what I've been doing, I guess I just had the impression that it didn't consume supplies at all. I've also started just doing local range sell missions just because even with a 2nd person the long ones can be a pain in the ass to do if you get some of the more time consuming missions.

It is rather handy to have warehouses spread out in case some faggot gets a hateboner for you, keeps them guessing, the large size means you arent forced to make deliveries when you dont want to

No, it's what happens when you sniff too much money from all the funbux you get, and then randos thing they can fuck with you.

Yeah I guess that's one benefit, but normally I play it safe and do it in a lobby where I'm the only one in, I also haven't really done crates in awhile, I mostly play solo and I found doing top range vehicles and vip work was better money.

FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!! I cant sell any of my x80, there is no sell option

I was really only doing crates for the aesthetic of having a fuckton of cash around the office

When you only go for the top tier vehicles do you join new session or destroy the standard/mid vehicle?

>tfw trannies ruin everything

Neither, fill your warehouse with the 20 standard and mid range cars and then you will only get top range as long as you don't have duplicates.

is 21 million enough for next dlc?

Why can't I join crew sessions?

Anytime I try to join the crew session is fails to locate it. I can join other lobbies just fine, but I haven't really seen one with more than 8 people.

What the fuck is going on? I tried port forwarding and nothing's changed.

Invite only and you're not invited

Quite literally, add any of these nerds, and then join them, clicking on "JOIN CREW" button in the online tab doesn't work 95% of the time, because a session with one crew mate is the same as a session full of crewmates

It wont be once Rockstar deletes your hackerbucks

That's bronze with some bad lighting.

That's when you invest in x80s

*autistic screeching*

I've been trying to join you and I just keep getting this message.

any leaks for new update? How much money should I be grinding?

youtube.com/watch?v=efHQ3-E7S7w
youtube.com/watch?v=8scHKFwr0og

300mil

Speaking of x80s, when is the right time to finally launder all of your money? The day before the patch hits?

I got 160 million dropped on me nearly a year ago and Rockstar didn't do shit to it, jackass.

$1B

"well atleast i'm not a nigger"

>The frontal fascia of the car appears to primarily take influence from the Lamborghini Huracán, seen in the front grilles and hood shape. The side profiling is similar to that of the Lykan HyperSport. The xenon headlights seem to be inspired by those found on the Lamborghini Centenario, leading to a rear-mounted engine. The lower portion of the doors, the curvature within the beltline, the side ram-air intake in front of the rear wheels, and the sudden rise along the rear portion of the wheelbase take influences from those found on the Lamborghini Sesto Elemento. The car has a short wheelbase and a relatively wide track. The A pillars consist of a small carbon-fibre piece in the center of the pillar, also taken from the HyperSport. The rear of the vehicle is directly based on the Huracan's, sharing almost identical engine louvers, rear lights and bumper design. The vehicle's rear overhang is very compact compared to that of the front and the rear of other sports car/supercars.
This is all accurate. A bunch of lambos, with the general shape of the hypersport.

how do

>buy most expensive car
>fully upgrade with msot expensive upgrades
>store in garage
>sell for 50% cash back when you need it

I'd start doing it now, the leak mentioned sometime before the update, so I'd play it safe.

I'm just realizing now that the 2nd season's soundtrack is just O' Brother Where Art Thou?

Your internet is poo, and I didn't do anything to my network to block anyone out. Some nerds are joining and leaving like normal, except randos, I've not seen one in about 2 hours.

i literally remember when igg dropped people were panicking because you could only store up to 30 adders at the time which was a shitty 750k ea if you fully modded them

igg hit and no one lost any money

nice try rockstar

sc: prxzac

pc_gtag pls ty

I don't understand

Why is this happening

Really, how do you launder hackerbux?

retard

Do you just get lucky or do you beg for hackerbux. I want to wash some money

how do you launder money in real life?

There's a lot of references to Coen bros works, a lot of which are musical, and O Brother just has one of the most iconic soundtracks. There are musical references to other coen movies though.

youtube.com/watch?v=XkdI013DRBs
This is also in my custom radio actually, or at least it used to be, might not be anymore.

>Richmond VA
>can't connect to Cherrypoint NC
ayy lmao, even australians can connect senpai, restart your game or something, whats your name so I can send an SC invite?

It's me from earlier, FakeHeroLuka

Invites still do the same thing, a ~10 minute loading screen and then I get booted to GTA V.

I've been trying to fix it for like 3 and a half hours now.

>have been getting constantly netsplit in populated lobbies for the last few months
>cant play for more than 10 minutes a session

I've done everything the support article says and nothing works. life is suffering

nah, bronze looks slightly better

would have preferred diamond or platinum tbqh, would even do more collections for it

Try joining a random online session, then join from there?

>I've done everything the support article says
Well, there is your problem.
This game is really gay in that a netsplit can occur due to anything, it might be your internet, or your pc, or your game

what gets that thing to change?

Nope, still no dice.

I've yet to join a game with more than 3 people in it. It just refuses.

>This game is really gay in that a netsplit can occur due to anything, it might be your internet, or your pc, or your game

yeah true, but I don't know how to fix it, and R* has just sent me the support article in a copy and paste like 5 times now

Let's see that overview screen.

Are you both connected using Wifi by any chance?

If connected by Ethernet, you keep fucking up due to packets, so not all of them are making it.
Try pinging myspace or some gay shit a thousand times via cmd and see if they all respond back

>~50 crate collections for plastic
>100 crate collections for glass
>250 crate collections for bronze
>500 crate collections for silver
>1000 crate collections for gold

>no modbux on console
suffering

Some popular YouTuber made a video making fun of rp servers and all the comments are just

>WTF first i have to worry about cops in the game now i have to worry about REAL PEOPLE BEING COPS?!?! im so fucking done with this game gta is for blowing shit up and having fun

>Lol if i were there i would blow them all up!!

Why are people generally so stupid?

Online is a good concept but it will always be ruined by kids who play the game to blow shit up because "thats what gta is about dude".

>no link
hello?

took a minute but here you go

>mines says 0
>nothing anything
>just 0
>250m funbux
hmmm

>entire premise of Import/Export is modding vehicles to make them unrecognizable for illegal resale
>can't do so much as steal a fucking Rhapsody off the street and make it yours because it's "too hot"
>let alone any high end cars

BRAVO ROCKSTAR

>steal $2M car
>sell for $100k
B R A V O
R
A
V
O

Thats your cut dumby. Securoserv cucks us because they tell you where the car is and set up the sale. You're the middleman

>my cut
>some idiots who maintain a database get 95% of the money
>the person who actually killed the owners, stole the car, paid for its repairs, and delivered it gets $100
>the Securojews get $2M
>capitalists will defend this

The fact I cant steal a car off the street and have my personal mechanic rip out the tracker is the biggest pile of bullshit in this game

Since June 12 ends this Double dosh, can we expect Gunrunning the next day?

I'd imagine so

Welcome to fencing

Hopefully

how do we cut out the middle men lads

>my final test for class 1 license is the 12th
>starting job training the 13th
>gonna miss the last update ever for GTA

S-should I just fail it on purpose?

t-thanks real life

Since Red Dead got delayed, it may not be the last.

It's the kids man, the age restriction should be much more strict and only first world countries should be able to conect together.

BUILD INTERNET WALL

>start piracy prevention just to have a fun deathmatch
>its just 3 people in bigness clothing using rpgs to spawnkill me

>sir it seems there was a recent spark in active players, more players are coming back
>boss sees this as more shark card sales
>delay gta cowboy edition, throw a bit more focus to gta online and get some shark cards selling
>ingame everyone is buying everything thanks to meme money getting rained on everywhere
great management

Put it in the washing machine?