clips.twitch
youtube.com/watch?v=8AWg4FHIxNU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BANE

Can't go wrong with either.

Good sniff

Playredhead!

/tekgen/ is laughing at us....

No memeing here, SFV is fucking garbage.

It actually amazes me how much.

ASUKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Can we get a /fgg/ OP that isn't a sexy girl for once

It's nowhere near as good as SFIV

SFV feels really medium punch medium punch

That bitch looks ridiculously stupid and unhot. Only ASW or Capcom bitches from now on please. All other bitches are irrelevant.

boring gimmick character

>1,000,000 G for dark brown Josie skin color

Worth it.

>Thicc OP
Nice

>thumbnails

play 3D fighting games

A lot of people on /v/ seem to be serious about playing Tekken 7. How long do you think they'll last?

Post harley.

>play any street fighter game
>guy jumps at me
>i can anti air him 90% of the time with my anti air button

>play sfv
>guy jumps at me
>sometimes it hits, sometimes it doesnt

wtf?

why

If I don't you gonna ban me?

Daily reminder

clips.twitch
.tv/KindLightCucumberTTours

nice!

pokemon fighting game when

I think it was changed because people complained about SF4 being nothing but cr.mk. At least you didn't feel like a midget.

What's the cheapest I can buy T7 for? Will it work with Steam?

cdkeys $34, no eliza though.
playasia like $36, but I haven't gotten word back on whether or not it comes with eliza

Who do you play? A lot of characters have anti airs that only work at specific ranges. Only very few characters have anti airs that work 95% of the time AKA birdie d+MP or cammy b+MP.

Where were you when capcom japan literally rewrote history to push their "street fighter is supposed to be slow, fucking gaijin" mentality?

Speed 1 in ST wasn't the defualt, it was speed 3. They slowed the game down overall and are passing it off as an improvement

We can't have hype combos with good defensive options dude

Does cdkeys take paypal

wonder woman

I forgot to post my image like a fuckin dork. This is from a "battle tactics" video capcom put out for USF2

Because apparently street fighter is all about getting into range where the opponent can't antiair you and holding up forward into 50/50

play-asia updated the description. It doesn't include Eliza.

>Note: Pre-order bonus not included.

It gets tiring seeing ass and titties all the time. Also I like men

See you there senpai. See you eventually in Rev2.

You're forgetting the part where in every street fighter game after 2 that anti air does 5% of their health at best and doesn't encourage them to stop jumping at you, while jive has actual combo options from anti airs that lead into real damage

jive is bad but you gotta shit on it for stuff that matters

also lol just lol if you can't air air jumps in jive when they have comically large hurtboxes

oh cool thanks user, sticking with cdkeys then.
might pick up eliza when she goes on sale 6 months from now

Yes

kys sonygger

Play online. You're simply delaying the inevitable. You will improve exponentially with online play while also having your soul crushed because it points out your flaws. Watch replays, study, change behavior.

go make /fag/ or something then

why does ryu appear twice each loop

youtube.com/watch?v=8AWg4FHIxNU
Finally a good reason to get KOF14 on PC

The classic.

For a community praised for being nice and helpful, fighting game players on Veeky Forums are the most vile and useless fucking faggots that exist

Why are there so few players on PC?

But that has nothing to do with video games and I'm heterosexual

The SF guys all appear twice for whatever reason.

Did vsav revive?
I really like it way more than sf.
Felicia cutest capcom girl.

Damn you are a dumb motherfucker aren't you?

It is living dead.

Oops I'm retarded. Been sitting at the airport for eight hours.

>tfw too shit to help anyone

I wish there was a site like steamcharts for psn. Would be interesting to see exactly how many more people are playing games on there.

I still play on pc though, fuck 900p and paid online.

I can't even get simple special moves out half of the time. I think execution is by far the hardest thing for me. I might learn faster if I play online instead but I'm that kind of guy who slams his head against a brick wall for a few hours to overcome things. I'm certain I'll still suck when I play against people, but at least I'll be able to blame things other than poor execution.

Ggs injustice dude, I really have no idea how to fight green lantern lol. Is that slide thing punishable at all?

>can now do chipp's trials with the hold button change
SUPPLIES

PC gaming is a niche hobby outside of low demand games that can be run on toasters. Every kid can ask their parents for a console for Christmas.

Normal people don't take PC''s seriously for gaming

PC's are for internet and Microsoft Office

Nice.

Anyone not paying full price for eliza's game doesn't deserve the privilege of playing her on launch day, desu.

Keep in mind that LoL and DotA both have about 1000 times as many players as every fighting game put together playing at any given time.

>outside of low demand games that can be run on toasters

gg's bagu, that was the most enlightening inj2 set i've had. so many interesting defensive reads you've got to make when dexstarr is out, and based gl b1 low profiling dexstarr fireball for some unknown reason.

b13 is the slide into launch, -5, but since we're online i'm not going to confirm it and pop trait, which is punishable. b12 is the slide into overhead stomp, interruptable with d1, but that opens you up to b13, and if you start blocking the overhead I can play b1 into more b1 games. I should put more work into him, he's nerfed from inj1 but still fun.

Can't I just fap to SFM of her instead?

The SFV budget is being cut again and they have to use cheaper servers, they are making the move in today's maintenance.
What the fuck do we do now bros?

People are saying online is pretty laggy in T7, prepare for the worst.

im getting her game on the 6th

>hws hasn't posted here in 5 days now
>was at Combo Breaker
have we been #leftbehind?

Duh. Barely anyone knows GG, of course those other games will sell more. GG is still getting bigger though and the competitive scene is actually one of the biggest....check the EVO 2017 numbers.

Not without buying her game first.

that's impossible it was delayed 3 times to be perfect on launch

I'm glad that fat autist is gone don't fucking summon him

Kill yourself
Kill yourself
Kill yourself

Literally everyone streaming the game right now is saying it's good. Nice try, though.

Link the streams

Fugg, shits cheap. But then so atros' high low bullshit

Truth hurts huh

Get your feelings hurt.

why do some people get the game before release?

I tried Tekken 4 at Disney World when I was a lad and I didn't like it compared to X-Men VS Street Fighter.

I prefer facts which you never have behind your shitposting.

Arturo sucked sonicfox off for those inj copies.

why is this niggerish behavior allowed?

i swear fucking christ i blocked ONE 1 UNO SINGLE smack smack puddle on reaction, but i didn't get it and I was so triggered. I feel like that one that start up of puddle is a little easier to see, but the 3rd smack into puddle/4th smack is a straight up guess to my eyes. based pig of the hut with the d2 if you block a puddle to trade with dexstarr fb and push blocking to reset to neutral tech, but you had better neutral so it didn't matter

sometimes stores don't give a shit about street dates and sell things early.

Why does ramlethals 2S->2HS deal so much fucking damage?

who cares it's not a real game

Uhm, I'm pretty sure that no matter how you look at it it factually qualifies as a video game.

>24 hour maintenance to play on unchanged netcode

LMAOOOOO

>everyone is talking about games other than SFV

GG is clearly a sniffing simulator.

it's not balanced

Are you going to move the goalpost indefinetly?

No I'm just saying the reason it does so much damage is because no one gives a shit, not the devs or the players, they don't want serious play with guilty goober, if they wanted that they'd play another game (SFV hint hint)

Wish they would actually PLAY those games and stop whining about sfv.

>No I'm just saying the reason it does so much damage
>who cares it's not a real game
Thanks for your valuable opinion.