Cars

so boys lemme see your babies, they dont need to be old just your project cars or daily drivers (pic related)

Sweet ride.

Here's my $300 beater. Alr easy spent $600 in parts and tools and supplies though fixing it...

>New front rotors and shoes
$80
>New rear drums, shoes, hardware kit, brake line, pistons
$170
>New tires
$120
>Brand new gas tank
Free
>New cv axle
$50
>Registered to my name
$240
>Many many pounds of bondo, some tools I didn't have, paint, etc
~$300

Fun stuff though.

My favourite pic. So clean.

reminds me of those cumshot pics with the girls eyes pixelated for a false sense of privacy

Good ol' 1990 316i

Here's my Elco, bought off craigslist. It has a built 425 oldsmobile under the hood, TH400, and a 12 bolt rear with 3.73 gears.

This winter I'll do an entire black interior swap. One day I'd like to do a frame off and maybe do a tubed back half. The idea is to get as close to a drag car while still being streetable.

My babe.

Will own this car for the rest of my life, I've put in too much blood sweat and tears to get rid of her.

Couldn't have been that much sweat/etc considering it's only recently been an Veeky Forums meme car.

are you talking about mr2's in general or mine specifically? I've had the car for 2 years now.

It's a work in progress and a daily driver. Hoping to eventually get a 3k meme civic as a daily so I don't have to keep putting miles on her.

3 series best series my dude

This is the car form of depression. I can see living the rest of my life spending every weekend and every dollar fixing it.

>oh cool an MR2
>theshitone.jpg
Great have fun

on the plus side, if you cant fix it it means youre a fucking retard. fords are easy as shit.

NO

'95 Miat

I could live with it being harder to fix if it meant not fixing it every week.

i dont like 5s at all. gimme a 3 or a 7 no inbetween. 3s are the most aesthetic, while 7s are the comfiest

06 MS6. About to hit 193k miles. Great DD.

rad
looks good, though
a cute

the old boat. comfy life.

had a few swings at the course?

forgot to mention it's a 430 because meme engines.

i love these things. would buy before wrx.

just passed the 200,000km mark

That's actually nowhere near a golf course.

>Pic related - taken ~100 meters away from the last pic.

>somehow surprised he is replacing 20 year old wear items

Nah faм, 3's are too small for me, I'd like the best of both worlds aka 5 series

6 series are really my favorite though

Offroad project. Less crawling, more mudding. My third car... probably not my last.

An oldy but a favorite. Hasn't ran in just under a year now. Currently fixing that with an SRT4 swap. I wonder how much hate that's gonna get me around these parts.

Daily and project.

Have peer and sausage?

Here's my summer car. It's in rough shape and I should fix it or even better just sell it for something newer

Daily Driver and Project. It will someday be cool, I swear to God.

I'm actually looking at buying one of these. It's in rough shape, but nothing that can't be fixed with time. How do you like yours?

piece of shit cunt car
hopefully getting a new one soon

Currently making a wire harness for this before the current one shits out. I'm slowly restoring it.

It's too old to be practical at all, but it's a really fun car.

I don't like but I'm stuck with it for another year at least.

My dad and I's current project. Almost done with everything, just need to fix up some of the electronics.

why dont you like

Contemplating getting a new clutch just because I want another project.

that sounds fucking sick, do you have a kit for the swap? Is it a lot of fab work?

finally painted this thing then went to the track and dented in both fenders

My 2012 MazdaSpeed3.

I'be almost completed the car. I just need a few more odds and ends for power, a caliper upgrade, a rear sway bar, and then I'll move onto things like exterior/interior.

Issa skyline

no bully pls

Nope, no swap kit. A friend of mine who is a neon guru and magic worker is fabbing it all custom.

I wish the second gen wasn't so expensive in Europe.

good ole hilux

Daily

Project

A lot of people hate her on here, but no one can deny she's cared for.

And she
>T H I C C

These cars are so good. I just can't get over the styling

Been taking this car on 350 mile round trips to visit my family with no issues. Bought it for $1200 a year ago with a bad alternator. Fast forward to now, and Its my daily work slut. Hope it lasts because as much as I hate working on rusty shit piles I hate new cars.

5.6L and an absolutely comfy 80s interior.

that's not 8

This 2002 imported forester with a long-ass but sweet story that will be tl;dr.

QT
Icky wheels and shark fins on the back but nice color
Erect.wav
>pic related
My shitbox, and no it's not stanced it's got a weird camber on the drivers side I can't figure out. Makes it look stanced

Shit my dude, this is right down the street from where I live.

Were you getting it fixed?

if it was not raining today i would have the cab off by now.

Nice, but why didn't you import a turbo if you went through the hassle of importing? I own one and it's just much much quicker than the non-turbo

>poverty-spec Hilux
I like it!

>Says the tripfag with the world's ugliest topper

97 Crown victoria LX, Paid $750 and its comfy

bought a 97' vectra b for 650€ 210000km (gasoline) - first car

For the money i paid i would say i probably got one of the best deals i could have gotten. Original price was 850 but i said i aint paying that much

Inside the love of my life

No, I genuinely approve of the "poverty spec" Hilux - after all, mine is the same just 15 years or so older.