/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous >[9 Million DL Campaign]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#900man
>Period: 5/24 to 6/2
>Login every day to get: 9M QP, 90000 FP, 9 Fous, 9 bronze/silver/gold apples ,90 MP, 9 EXP card, 9 tickets
>Daily reward change to Chains of Fools
>Double success rate when lvling
>Weekly missions now give 4 Quartz Fragments
>FP acquisition doubled up for a week
>new Strengthening Quests (Billy, Medb, Astolfo, Sumanai, Boudicca, Sanson and Serenity) and Hunting Quests
>Ishtar and all the other goddesses rate up

>English FGO confirmed for Summer 2017 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant Chapter 2 - Agartha no Onna has been announced to be released this summer.
>Two new Servants have been announced: Caster of the Nocturnal Castle and Assassin of the Nocturnal Castle.
>A new summer event has been announced in which Minamoto no Raikou will receive a swimsuit version.
>Drake will be receiving a Noble Phantasm animation renewal.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/6e3z1w/fanime_2017_type_moon_gathering_im_the_berzerkalot/
twitter.com/mizuihi/status/869154721814073344
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NOBU A CUTE!

What will Count Dantes be? Assassin? Caster? Or the first of many, an alternate costume?

reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/6e3z1w/fanime_2017_type_moon_gathering_im_the_berzerkalot/

its not fair bros melvin is an alpha cosplayer surrounded by women how can we even compete

Will Kiarafags ever recover?

Newfriend here, does this place have general nasuverse discussion?

Does 30 and 35 ap still have 6 waves of llizards?

hi im gay

who /JAP/ here??

no

No, fuck off

Only when it comes to powerlevels.

Mo-sab thread!

Reminder Shiki could kill any servant.

More like general nasuverse shitposting

Fuck off

Can someone explain that meme of BB loving (You)?
i thought she still love Hakuno

Why does every single Hunting quest campaign do the exact same thing? Starts off with pretty good quests where you can get a lot of mats and even if you don’t you get Gold EXP so it’s no loss.

Then, right after that it switches to two-phase fights with 4 to 6 enemies tops and shit drop rates so even the consolation EXP is shit and there’s no reason to do them anymore unless you’re extremely starved for the increasingly shitty mat they offer.

These are basically “Do the Bones Quest and Fuck The Rest” campaigns.

>tfw so sick right now I don't even have the energy to fap
what to do

She saw Shirou highjump and he's the one she loves now.

Ruler

Ushi a cute.

Good night /fgog/, get along well.

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

Sleep or die.

Reminder that Arturia is the strongest Servant and easily beat every other Servant in F/SN even while nerfed to shit. Heracles and Gilgamesh are weak shit compared to her, which means all mythologies are weak compared to Holy Brittania's truthful legends of godly justice.

This place is a general shitposting thread, most notably Gilfags vs Melvin, or (you)'re waifu is cucking you general.

Night

That is correct for once you get your facts straight. Good for you Jetfag you are maturing

When Gil's on his back, screaming in pain, his wife is on his back screaming my name!

Alter Ego.

Heracles and Gilgamesh and Lancelot can be beaten by Saber

Why do people say Lancelot can't beat Gawain when he killed the whole Knight of the Round?

I had a dream once where Serenity did this to me.
It was very nice.

She would die in like... five minutes to Ozzy.

Gil shits on Saber easily when serious.

Do you even noticed they only do Hunting Quest when they introduced a new mats?
1st batch focused on mats at America
2nd batch focused on mats at Camelot
3rd batch focused on mats at Babylon/Shinjuku

The old mats are mostly the side drop one and Bones is the only consistent mats that appear in every single Hunting session

>people say
gilfags*

Fixed for you.

Did you die? Because I died when I had a dream of Saber Alter

he didn't.
He killed a few knights.
Most by surprise iirc one didn't know of his treachery and welcomed him like a friend and he killed him.
He ran away from gawaiin who was consumed with rage and basically damned arthur to defeat.

Both he and his wife are on his back? Also, are you sure it's his wife? I don't think he ever married.

So would Lancelot kek

He didn't though

Posting the Antichrist.

True that, friend

That's ok, i'm looking forward to the english release and you guys seem like a fun bunch so i'll stick around

Is EMIYA the strongest servant?

Yes, yes he is.

Only happened because she had to protect Shirou who stood around and watched like a retard. In UBW when she wasn't held back she easily destroyed Berserker and took a life using a C ranked NP, which should be impossible. This just proves she is the strongest Servant because she can outright ignore other Servant's conceptual defenses with her weakest NP and defeat the strongest hand-to-hand warrior, Heracles, in a straight fight with ease.

No, but I was lucid dreaming at the time and seriously thought I was going to.

But only when he's off screen.

Lancelot is the strongest knight of all times though.

He killed two unarmed knights and defeated Gawain when he didn't have Numeral

>That's ok, i'm looking forward to the english release and you guys seem like a fun bunch so i'll stick around
This.

Good thing, a true man of God was not led astray by his vile net idol temptation.

What makes doggy alter good?
His np at the end of this np chain with a 300% only hit 100k you may say you're suppose to use it in a buster chain but wouldn't he hit lower than 100k with his np?
Someone explain this doggy meme to me ty.

I want this cute nurse to

>Saber has to team up with the strongest servant, EMIYA, to have a chance against Herakles

Nope

He can last long in battle, reduce the enemy's attack and make them unable to crit and hits like a truck with his Busters. A Servant isn't only a walking NP, you know.

/Oni thread/ thread!

>A Servant isn't only a walking NP, you know.

wtf

I'll do the same.

I don't get it. Why Merlin?

>He killed two unarmed knights
Lancelot was unarmed himself though.

BB/Go loves Hakuno
(You)r BB is a copy that moved on and love (You) instead. She show her love by bullying and assumed (You) liked it. She calls (You) at bond 5 Senpai too. Same way as BB called Hakuno. Not senpai, a Senpai instead.
tl;dr she moved on and loves (You).

Lancer Lily?

Seiba?

He killed Bedivere?

If Gilgamesh couldn't kill her in five minutes then I doubt Ozzy could.

>He ran away from gawaiin
I think you meant he beat Gawain in one hit as stated in Extra.

Because he has great damage and good survivability.

>Somewhat later the poet Robert de Boron retold this material in his poem Merlin. Only a few lines of the poem have survived, but a prose retelling became popular and was later incorporated into two other romances. In Robert's account Merlin is begotten by a devil on a virgin as an intended Antichrist. This plot is thwarted when the expectant mother informs her confessor Blaise of her predicament; they immediately baptize the boy at birth, thus freeing him from the power of Satan.

Youre meant to brave chain with him to make use of his attack buff

JEANNE ALTER RERUN FUCKING WHEN
I'LL GET YOU THIS TIME YOU FUCKING WITCH

She automatically takes damage from his poison effect. Arthur who has A+ endurance was on the verge of death after five minutes. Same goes for Arash who has A endurance and an EX rank anti-poison skill.

Hopefully never. Tired of seeing that junkie on my support list

legit disappointed right now.
I expected alot from this greatest zerker meme with his 70% attack boost capability at 500% over charge but you have to set up 10 turns in advanced to hope and draw the remaining 2 buster cards just for the boss while only getting a 30% attack boost.

>survivability
You all used to cry that was a meme what happened?

This Lancelot obsession is getting out of hand.

IS THAT A FUCKING NIPPLE?!

I want to live with (You) and help him win the Grail War.

>Arthur who has A+ endurance was on the verge of death after five minutes.
Both Arthur and Arash were in there for a lot longer than five minutes.

>tfw vlad is the cu alter of arts teams.

Feel free to use Kintoki instead then. He blows his load in an instant, I'm sure you can relate.

We really need news today or I don't know what's gonna happen with us.

>what happened?

Go use Kintoki and watch him die to 1 crit and you'll find out what happened.

>You all used to cry that was a meme what happened?

I dare you to bring a berserker with no survivability against literally any boss in the latest chapters.

We're gonna get something today at least

>Lancelot handled the Temple by himself with no problems in Camelot
UNRIVALED

Wrong. They only fought for a little while and were already getting desperate because they were fighting infinite hordes and the poison was killing them quickly. And of course, their NPs were sealed and they had no way to even get to Ozymandias, let alone kill him since he can't die as long as his temple remains intact.

MORE SUPPORT SLOTS WHEN????

UGLY!!! NOT CUTE!!!

Cu Alter isn't going to get instagibbed if an enemy manages to get an unlucky crit off or use their NP

If there's nothing some people will cry week of nothing, if we get something some people will claim it's shit.

The end result is shitposting. So it'll be bussiness as usual.

twitter.com/mizuihi/status/869154721814073344
nips guide to introduce people to fate series. only thing they include aside of fgo was fha, fsn and fz.

We've had far worse droughts. I'll just farm QP forever.

They'd already been fighting within the temple's perimeter for half an hour by the time they started preparing themselves to use their respective NPs.

You'll get spoiled to death if you remain though.

Fuck no they hadn't. You're literally making shit up. They barely had a few minutes in there before Dendara was charged up and ready to blow them to hell.

We are close to June, how have you been treated by the gacha gods this year?

Reminder that even with all our shitposting, we are still the best general.

She was fucking fine powerlevel wise in F/SN. All this retroactive buffing leaves a really shitty taste in the mouth.