NERFS ARE UP
shadowverse.com/news/important/news-0109
>Prince Catacomb: Cost increased to 4pp
>Windreader Zell: Cost increased to 4pp, stats changed to 3/4
>Lightning Blast: Lost Enhance effect

ALSO SLEEVES FROM OLD SEASONS ARE AVAILABLE ONCE AGAIN
>For crystals LOL DING DONG

Want 8 FREE STANDARD PACKS?
Just change the language of your client to chinese and claim 8 free packs on your crate.

Official Website:
shadowverse.jp/
shadowverse.com/

Tool for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Old Thread

You are doing everyone a favor by roping runetumors.

rune t1 next expac

>against neph
>removal
>removal
>removal
>removal
>turn 8 neph RARELY t7 khawy
Fucking epic. Totally different to D-shift and Aegis.

it sucks against aggro though

B-B-B-BUT MUHH BANISHCAUST

>Can't flood the board against a deck without good board clear.

>this autistic op again

We will rise again!

>complaining about a 4% used deck on the same tier as discard dragon

whoa just like D-shift!

Didn't you hear?
Shadow has the best board clear in the game.

except it's weak to aggro decks, midrange shadow, aegis, dshift, and vengeance blood all at the same time
really pickles your brains

Why aren't you playing the most fun and skillful archetype, /svg/? With the upcoming lego it'll only get better

nep is 10x more manageable than those two
khawy however, has always been an overloaded card
>guys how can we give a good silver to shadow
>i know, just give him ward, removal AND heal all at once

>1pp 2/5
And people cry about grimnir being overstatted

in all honestly that card was needed for shadow to have an actual control archetype, as their healing is piss poor and their lategame wards outside of DB are bad as well. He might be overpowered but he carries the entirety of the deck type on his back

w-what?

dumb hag

Goodnight, bloodkin.

Look at this shit. It's always shadowvermin shitposting and deflecting.

>on turn 7

user please

Saha - Isra is 100% cancer and it's starting to metastasize.

>0PP 3/4
How can anyone defend this?

No, it wasn't. They needed to give Shadow good control cards, not stock every single thing a control deck could ever want on ONE fucking card and call it a day. Khawy is retarded design, and so are the other overtuned Silvers they keep making to try to push decks then, if they get out of hand, nerf them, like Piercing Rune, Blast, Airjammer, Catacomb and Luminous Mage.

they fucked with the pack rate on the packs, no thanks im just gonna save up 10m gold for next expansion

I got surprised by Saha a couple of days ago. I though Luna was playing a Nep deck since she played Ledger. I should have been clued in when the Ledger drew corpses both times.

they could've done a better job at it, they just saw what shadow lacked and printed a card with everything in it, hence the "overloaded" accusations
like, they could've printed 3 different cards with those effects and made them somewhat interesting by using necromancy, or better, by using last words since he was obviously supposed to be a nep staple

it's just lazy design

Dragon is still tier 1~

>0pp 5/5, draw 5 cards and spellboost your hand 5 times
How can anyone defend this?

>replying to yourself and impersonating others
>calls others shitposters

>nerf literally everything I don't agree with
I was trying to make a point here but you don't seem to want to actually discuss it
The problem with it is that it's made for the Nep archetype, which can only accomplish its lategame plan by having 3 Kamura, 3 Nep, and 3 Mordecai. When a quarter of the deck HAS to be earlygame bricks you can start to see the problem that they had to address by designing him.

Bricks 300% of the time

>an entire expansion later and Daria still sounds like the most ridiculous card ever made

actually most spellboost that substract cost have are by base 3/2 pp extra for that wording. this fucking faggot however just gets +1 to their cost

sad

>nerf literally everything I don't agree with
I never said that. Work on your reading comprehension.

And despite that it's still shit.

It's officially been a month and one day since ToG released.

Leaks when?

The deck is shit right now, but the card is still absolutely ridiculous.

Daria's really strong since she becomes cheap, a nice body, card advantage and enables flood.

I wish she didn't have that spellboost reduction and costed at 7, shit wouldn't be cancerous

Hi, shadowvermin. Kill yourself.
I know, right.

wait till they print more undercosted spellboost followers

What decktype is Luminous mage "pushing"? LB was deserving of a nerf but it wasn't pushing ramp towards anything other than what it already was. You just don't agree with a lot of the overtuned silvers and that's fine, don't claim bad design on cards like Luminous and Airjammer

They didnt fuck up in ToG thankfully
Imagine if this shit was 7pp or lower

(You) are a sad person

He still wouldn't be played

it would be more obscene if he could target the enemy leader

Kill (you)rself, shadownigger.

Where are the none-h doujins of Belphegor getting tenderly hugged?

Bullshit. You forgot sugoi mahou

yeah,that bitch counts too

Got you senpai

>spoiler
She got fisted, though.

Oh she's got a nice body, alright.

aw shit forgot about animas, need to catch up, no spoilerino pls

She is completely fine. Next episode they'll rescue her from cheerios torture dungeon along Azazel.
please

She's weak at 7 though

At 7pp you can consistently player her on turn 4 with no effort.

What?

Stop airjammer and luminous are nice cards.
But yurius still retarded

He didn't read the posts, probably a SEAnigger with those typos

at 7pp with no spellboost like the other user suggests you can play her on turn 7 or later, you dum dum

I thought he was talking about taking away the "spellboost the cards in your hand 5 times" thing.

I fucking hate Haven so much, even playing as Haven to do my dailies feels like a fucking torture.

storm haven is fun desu senpai

kiss me shadowfriend

Chu~

Have you worshipped the chemo honestcraft today, /svg/?

Not really

The only """"fun"""" haven deck is kel elana

>tfw got my rank up high enough so I can stop playing for master rewards
feels
good
man

Kill yourselves, shadowniggers.

>chemo
>honest
This is why nobody likes you faggots.

>haven
>honest
>chemo
You're as cancerous as dragon and everyone knew this even before dragon got deleted

Neck yourself

where'd you stop? I think i'm safe but i'm not sure

kill yourselves mad shadowniggers

stop playing a single craft

It's honestly too slow in this meta and barely uses anything new from the DE glory days aside from D'arc and Lion.

>wah wah everything that has a slim chance of beating my braindead class is cancer
Kill yourselves shadowniggers.

>if you hate haven you're automatically a shadownigger
Another reason why nobody likes you faggots.

12k MP / rank 3500ish

No.

Honest crafters dont shitpost. They enjoy their crafts like kys blood players do

Ah scheisse
I stopped at 10k MP but I'm nervous, I was like 5900 rank or something last time I checked

While it's true I play the Shadow the most, I've been warming up to every other classes, especially Forest and Rune that I used to really despise. But not Haven man, fuck that class, I wouldn't miss it if it got deleted.

kys shadownigger

Depressing.

How is Daria shit? I just came back and climbed from 3k to 4,5k MP in 1 day with Daria with pretty good winrate. I can actually win against shadow now.

This.
You will never see a blood player do this. Plus they contribute with cutesexy Vampy posts.

It's not. I also got 10k mp with just daria.

It's the same as it always has been, a highroll deck with great flood capability

Post deck

I can't get a decent opening ever with mine

What Haven deck is giving you trouble, little user? Is it bird? That's the only one with a positive winrate after all :)

She isn't. You just need to nutdraw harder than before due to a weakened turn 4.

>I can't get a decent opening ever with mine
Get better luck.

People trying to pass their class off as respectable are really the worst offenders here. Just as bad as haven calling themselves chemo

Just make old Daria deck and add 2 Melvie.