/bdog/ - Black Desert Online Genera

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG by Pearl Abyss. It features action-oriented combat, open world PvP territory control, player housing, unlimited levels, life skills, and more.

>Latest Patch Notes
community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?forums/patch-notes.5/

>Mod Info
undertow.club/threads/black-desert-online-resorepless-nude-mod.9098/

>Guides, guilds, Olvia Channel FAQ, and other info
pastebin.com/tGWk2bru (embed)
docs.google.com/document/d/1JnFambQifvui7-V68QMsfuXuhAuu4C0NsVJCxJIv84E

>EnHANCEMENT it's fucking >ENHANCEMENT< Guide
blackdesertfoundry.com/2015/05/19/enchanting-and-sockets-guide/

>NewFAQs
Newfags might be overwhelmed by the information overload at the beginning. Do yourself a favor and "turn off system notifications" in the Settings>Game options. Check everything in that window.
Avoid lag by turning off High End mode in the Settings>Screen tab. Be sure to check "Remove other's effects" and uncheck "Display other's names" for an enjoyable world boss experience.
For everyone's sake, read the links, Google it, and Ctrl+F, BEFORE asking the same stupid question other people previously have in the same thread.
Ask for a guest pass in the thread if you don't want to commit to 10 fucking dollars oy vey.
All classes can be fun and/or viable.
If you have to ask, the game isn't worth it. Go away.

Previous thread: strawpoll.me/13068452

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TWLBcx21ytU
cassardis.imgur.com/
imgur.com/a/cqiCM
imgur.com/a/iY50t
imgur.com/a/2yqvo
imgur.com/a/n3eKO
imgur.com/a/9K56C
imgur.com/a/jq06Q
imgur.com/a/7wzsn
imgur.com/a/XkTwf
imgur.com/a/jA4UM
imgur.com/a/2zvPG
imgur.com/a/FZmwV
imgur.com/a/5W8Qk
imgur.com/a/SAByH
imgur.com/a/Au4nj
imgur.com/a/sti8o
imgur.com/a/ZPPwD
imgur.com/a/MxHKa
steamcommunity.com/id/Lyylana/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=TWLBcx21ytU

INCOMING

ERP valk cassardis.imgur.com/
Titty Kuno imgur.com/a/cqiCM
Creepshots imgur.com/a/iY50t
FutaMistress imgur.com/a/2yqvo
Tattoo imgur.com/a/n3eKO
DrowLewds imgur.com/a/9K56C
CutestTamer imgur.com/a/jq06Q
LewdTattooSorc imgur.com/a/7wzsn
Elf#276 imgur.com/a/XkTwf
Horsefucker imgur.com/a/jA4UM
Cyclops imgur.com/a/2zvPG
Milfsorc imgur.com/a/FZmwV
Mayyd imgur.com/a/5W8Qk
Lesbians imgur.com/a/SAByH
Sharky imgur.com/a/Au4nj
Thick imgur.com/a/sti8o
PinkSorc imgur.com/a/ZPPwD
ThickWitch imgur.com/a/MxHKa

someone asked for posting UIs so post UIs

in the works pls don't judge

Back to the Game after a while, leveling DK why are the mainquests not showing up on my questlog?

dead thread
did steamfags quit already

never played this game before, I'm like 5 or 6 hours in maybe, level 21. Should I just say fuck it to questing and zerg to 50+ or should I just keep going somewhat gradually? Also should I buy gear now that I can afford, and upgrade it slowly, or just keep using my shitty gear/random stuff I find and save up to buy fully upgraded gear?

Mostly just looking for efficiency here, I dont care too much about the story

This guy is really shiny

you'll have to do quests eventually so do whatever you want. i personally do 56 firs then go back and blaze through all the quests

gear is class dependant. what are you using currently?

Thats kind of what I thought since leveling seems like kind of a joke compared to other games

That I did know, I'm a sorceress with agerian armor, hesus necklace and a helrick talisman, and then a bunch of garbage. I might just buy a full agerian unupgraded set, since Ive been getting a decent number of black stones so far just killing shit. I have like 5mil silver but it doesnt really feel like that much, the economy is kind of weird in this game

vg na guild when

all my friends are gone ;_;

will I really regret ninja as my first char? Ive played several other chars to 40ish and find it way more fun. I realize they change quite a bit at 56 but still looks fun to me. Also know they grind quite a bit slower and might be better to have a faster money earner but seems like might as well get money and level at the same time albeit slower.

So any other ninja mains? Or is it really that bad?

Somebody make one and I'll join.

don't buy agerian. either go for a full grunil set (outdated), or buy heve helm, boots and gloves, and once you get to level 56 you'll be given a quest to get a free DUO chest with +50 HP and +5 accuracy

EU No-life neet here
Just make your NA guild already
Here are some names
>ChannerManners
>Bakalava
>Meme Team Xtreme
>Videogains
>WhiteCreamyCummies
>Ded Game
>Ded Guild
>BDOG
>Im not a robot

NA guilds seem to just die for some reason, I'm still in one of the older NA BDO guilds

Should I make the new ultimate NA guild

Steamfag trying to get into bdo but broke. Game's on sale, willing to trade any combo of games or items I've got laying around in exchange.

steamcommunity.com/id/Lyylana/

Also, of course I'd use your referral code. Not likely to get any hits, but hey, maybe someone thinks the referral bonus is worth $6? (If there even is a refer a friend thing)

Whatever you want to do, Ill join for sure

Bosted in wrong thread...

I'm shit but I'll join.

If you're so fucking poor you can't afford 6 goddamn dollars you should be working on fixing that before playing games.

is this game any good? i sorta wanna buy it but reviews i read are not the most helpful so could someone give me a quick rundown and some pros and cons please?

good luck maintaining it buckaroo

Aesthetic is ded as heck gamer

I'm in a good mood and I'll spread a little cheer.

But I dunno how the fuck to send someone a gift over Steam without them bein on my list.

Friend me? Can delete me afterwards if you like?

What do you mean? What isn't the appeal?

link to nude mods?

In the OP

>The most customizable nude mod for Black Desert Online. It comes with 12 different types of pubic hair to match your own taste.
>full bush 1: discontinued

I dont know which one I find funnier, the fact they have fully customizable pubic hair or the fact that they discontinued the full bush

FIX THIS FUCCKING LAG REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Elves are so incredibly thirsty!

Can't get tan lines mod working. I think im retarded.

Wasn't Aesthetic from 8ch?

thanks guys glad to see you're growing your community

>WhiteCreamyCummies
Someone needs to start this on EU

Hmm, empty.

No clue I joined like a couple months after it had already formed

The main thing to keep in mind if you are familiar with WoW and such is; sandbox.
There are no dungeon ques or such.
This sounds so cheesy, but you basically are going to have the fun you make.
Being able to roleplay, even just with yourself is a great boon in order to enjoy the game.
The combat can be really, really fast. If you are into sanic speed.

sounds rad and i've never really gotten into a mmo before so i'm not used to anything.

Which girl got the biggest Clitoris ?

i feel like i would have enjoyed this game if i didn't come here and ask questions about pets and cash shop upgrades and just played the game instead as a poorfag
ignorance truly is bliss

Who said anything about fun?

Is DK 1->50 just supposed to be infine 1-hit KO 360° ground stomps/exposions at rotation, forever and ever and ever?

Feels very fast at least, compared to some other classes levelling.

Isn't called sharky for nothing.

Valkyrie's is oval, shiny and sleek. Even when engorged. With a rubbery hardness. Slightly smaller than a pea.

I'm new, how to preorders work? Example: someone in roleplay chat said that Epheria Sailboats mp price is 200m, but preorders for it are around 1billion. Does the person who listed the item get the full preorder money amount?

no

I'm a newbie but I'd definitely be down

that extra money just goes in the garbage then?

so im level 50, i should enhance my yuria sword to +15, right?

Alright, semi-oldlad that's been playing since NA release making a new Veeky Forums NA guild. Toss me some name suggestions.

Why_fu

I'm downloading the game right now, no idea what I'm in for.

I would be down to join it.

See This-

what's the difference between musa and muhwa?

no

safe place

>dim magical shield
>better than +10 vangertz
woah

i'm a newfag too i'd join i need friends

>a leader who can't come up with his own name
failed from the start

ValorGaems

Does ranger just not care that the bowstring smack across her breasts for every arrow she shoots? Does she like it?
It looks sort of masochistic

Does this general always have retarded posts? Or is it just all the faggot steam users?

Maehwa is useful in pvp and Musa isn't.
Musa's aoe for pve is a brainless circle so it's slightly easier than Maehwa.

Ranger cares more about the burden of a pack filled with 600 mana potions than anything else.

A little from column A, a little from column B

>ywn make ranger care about your dick more than her heavy pack

how is that shit still alive

i was in it and everyone left for another guild

suddenly people again?

what's a fun class with a fun awakening?

so not DK

Sorceress vs Maehwa

fun level, i dont give a fuck about viability

Tell her it'll shoot at the same blue liquid that's in the potions if she rub on it it.
When she realise it's a trick, it's too late.

Ranger is the 5th? class I leveled and I love it, but the mana costs are just ridiculous.

Maehwa, tamer, ranger, witch/wizard, sorceress, kuno.

Maehwa is great, but awakening is nothing like the base class. It's much more of an assassin than a team fighter. Best mobility in the game.
Sorc is great, but you have to learn the iframes and timing to be a god at pvp. Good at team fighting. Their pve is easier than maehwa, but maehwa isn't nearly as bad as the memeposts make it sound after the changes a few months ago.

How bad is maewha

So for pre-awakening, is Maehwa mobile? Or does she just become hyper mobile after awakening?

Is the sorceress' Scythe fun? She seems like a reverse DK. I'd play DK but she gives up on the "Knight" part of her class when she awakens and that really fucking ruined her for me.

Well maewha and musa both have their dash ability which can basically be used infinitely if you have the one potion thing that restores energy

They're always mobile. The RMB is just a dash and you can dash as much as you want with energy pots and enough stamina.

Sorc is melee-ish, yes. Scythe looks good and feels good and it blends into the base weapon playstyle better than other classes. Dunno what to tell you.

My favorite class is Maehwa, so I'm not impartial. For a new player I'd recommend sorc out of these two if you're choosing between them.

Alright retards, lives.

Given the massive influx of steam players, I'll just be chilling in Heidel for recruitment. For those who don't know, guild recruitment is done face to face. If you're interested in joining, connect to channel Calpheon 2 and whisper Xepoj, then get that ass over here.

>NoFunAllowed
How original.

well im new, just got Warrior to 50 and he was good, but I don't want to deal with the grind to 56 right now. His 2h looks great.

I'll settle on Sorc for a little and see how it feels, then switch to Maehwa. My friend is running Musa and says it feels very similar to Warrior so that might be a bad thing for me - I need some variety.

Ew, another guild? No thx.

You might like the classes that have strong animation cancels like tamer or ranger since they play pretty differently and are less straightforward. Both swap in and out of awakened stance a lot compared to other classes as well.
Maehwa, especially awakened, is extremely straightforward and only has positional mechanical considerations.

Hey u know what, good luck to the NA new fag guild. How long do you think this would last?

Might as well try, whats the hurt?

Give it 1 day.

2 weeks

original full bush is discontinued, now you have 3 full bush options.

P.S. DK: full 1
tamer: shaved innie
ranger: shaved outie
witch: wider trimmed or full 3
all others: medium 2

WhiteCreamyCummies

>want to be a special snowflake so can't play wizard
>but want to play braindead easy class

what do

Is this NA or EU?

>NA
>12AM on tuesday night
>Lame/misleading name
>GM already seems like a dick
This is why they die.

It's never even going to get off the ground so zero.

NA I joined already.

Too Late

the enchant system in this game is absolute trash. You can throw your entire bankroll down the drain upgrading one fucking ring to duo.