/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Vilebloods are gay Edition

Smashed and pounded and grounded into a rotten pulp: >A google doc with basic information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

Ahh

>he still hasn't posted it

waifus are the best

Post YFW you get the gem you want on the first try

A perfect 32.6% Adept from Isz Watchers.

Looking for cooperators at Lower Loran Layer 2, Abhorrent Beast. pass bbg13

>Tape a Blunderbuss to a pointy stick
>Call it a weapon
The Kegs put their hearts and souls into some weapons. This was not a good example of such.

SRRC'ing!

on my way, Kam here SRRCing

Ringing, are you at the fog?

You there, poster! didnt you see the OP? /bbg/, burned and overrun by fags, is home to only autists now. turn back at once, or the poster will become a retarded faggot.

PURGE FILTH

at the fog

We are getting him down really fast with us 3

>is home to only autists now
thats how its always been you silly cunt

I like this new Djura pasta

...you are a skilled poster. Adept, merciless, half-cut with shit. As the best posters are.

So after reading the last thread I decided to make my waifu a Healing Church Simon Bowblade's Hunter.

Wish me luck. Gonna stop at level 100 with 25SKL/50BLT.

god he looks glorious

I feel like, 'retarded faggot,' needs to be replaced. It doesn't flow well with the rest of it. However a better alternative is alluding me.

Did Simon do anything wrong?

Negative.
Unless you count being black as wrong.

Agree. Cut with shit makes sense because shitposter but without the compound word it sounds generic

Simon isn't black.

Good choice. remember sliders pls

...which is why I must filter you!
I struggled with it when I first came up with it. when something pops up I'll change it, or someone else will

Eggnog here, or teacher-chan if that's what you prefer Anyone need help with anything? I'm all gemmed up finally.

So he was a good boy, bout to get his life together?

Gonna show up at the FC?
I just feel the need to stamp out the competition with BB users. The anguish of a crushed hunter, broken time and time again.
Joking, would love to fight a fellow bowblade hunter, good luck user!

I want to spelunk with teacher-chan!

Yes he is.

No, no, he isn't black.
At all.

Damn. I was going to make a female character soon and thought if I dug deep enough into old sliders people wouldn't know I used one that someone else made. But then you went and took the exact one I was going to and made some slight changes.

I'm just sitting around waiting for coop opportunities. Why not open a FRC? I would to spelunk. Or I could, plenty of insight and mats to open one.

he din du nuthin

I don't know how to spelunk, I always wanted to try it though.

quick, someone post a STR/ARC build for bashing and smashing with some fun use of tools on the side.

I will post it in 15 minutes.

I'll use a imgur link so that I can post in other threads too in case you miss it, user!

>tfw decent at making good looking characters
>tfw don't have the motivation to level and gem up a new character
I've got three characters just sitting in my saved presets that most likely will never face the hunt.

Open a fresh FRC glyph. I could even do it and host if you guys wanted?

>he added my 'filter' edit from last time
nice. half cut with memes? turn into a beast? redditor?

Basically open up a chalice and explore every inch of it. It's good fun. I'll open on up right now, your choice. Ihyll, Loran or Isz?

Cruel Fate: 40+/12+/25/12+/5/50. Vit should be 40-50, End base-20, Skill 12-25 depending where you're gonna stop.

Did anyone confirm if Henryk is actually black? If he is I should use my threaded cane on him next time.

Let's do Loran then. Tell me the PW, and glyph when you're ready

I want to spelunk teacher-chan

I had really wanted this to be like one of the weapons in Devil May Cry 3 when using Gunslinger style
Actually this gives me an idea for a retarded trick weapon: Gunchucks, essentially two reinforced pistols attached by a chain that can stiffen and turn the weapon into a makeshift twinblade
and in both forms some attacks use the attached barrels, causing shots at specific angles

2 AMY KILLS IN ~2 HOURS

We're getting there

Summon him from Burgertown or Woods and use the monocle. Iirc he also has purple eyes but I'm not 100% sure.

i guess end depends on your weapon. im planning on something heavy like amy arm or maybe even one of the big blades

Thanks! I'll be sure to change it up a lot so we aren't clones, I really just need something to go off of other than the already ayy-looking default

>they got amy
Shit. Anything good?

4ry5dkgv
pass is loranui

Someone's gonna get whipped by a threaded cane next time i meet him.

That's why we have the Reiter, even though I really don't like it.

Not even abyssal.

I know that feel user.

I do fine with Str/Arc weapons having only 12 End and Anti-Clock 3 but it's a matter of preference. Amy Arm is better for 50 Str.

>grandpa is black

Gascgoine confirmed cuck.

Can I come too, anons?

Post these faces

the more the merrier!

was planning 50/25

My first spelunking!

It's true though user.

wait what weapon

That's fine for the Arm. Your Tools won't really do good damage though but they'll do fine for utility.

For the honor of Cainhurst.

Amygdalan Arm

One last time, Lower Loran Layer 3, Loran Darkbeast. Pass is bbg13

Do not, do NOT take your polshit out of your containment board. The rest of us are relatively well-adjusted to reality

SRRCing in.

I'll try SRRCing in

Fag.

Hit the nail on the head.

>debating on if a person is black and their relationship to another npc is automatically polshit
You're a fucking dumbass.

Fog again, right?

It's a fair assumption even if Henryk wasn't black.

Based on?

i'm kind of torn there. I want them to be a useful addition to my build but not the focal point. hoping 25 is enough for that to happen

You were saying?

Thanks to everyone who helped me in Loran tonight

you lads get any good nourishings yet?

From left to right, you have what could have been:
A Powderkeg themed character
a full ARC granny who was meant to be related to one of my other characters
and something of a challenge between me and a friend who struggles to make cute characters, I personally find her kind of dull but he likes her enough that I'll post it regardless.

Did you guys want to just use SRRC for the next layers or should we run the layer for each of us?

The black race was brought up with no context other than whether a person is or isn't. Then someone comes along and brings up cuckolding, simply because the word "black" was used. This is polshit.

Post yfw the next fromsoft game isn't revealed at E3

Gonna go back and ring for either of you two, Yuria or Eggy. So yeah let's do that!

I think this gem is pretty good.

And, Kamui, were there any good items?

How did you get that coloring around the eye?

Nope

They'll be useful if you don't focus on damage. Gloves are nice for staggering and following up with melee, Augur for parries/backstabs and knock downs, BSE for chip damage, and all the other Tools are self explanatory (Tiny Toni is pretty meh no matter how much Arc you have). If you want to use Amy Arm, go 50/25. If you don't mind ditching it and want Tools to do damage, go 25/50.