Budget high-revving cars

Was the 8th Gen civic si and its K20 engine the last high-revving motor for poorfags?

No, the best high-revving motor for poorfags still exist.

Any old 3k civic with the highest revving honda engine swapped into it.

>8th gen civic si sedan > coupe

I wasn't looking for the best, I'm looking for the latest. My 8th gen is falling apart and I'm wondering if I should fix it or get its modern equivalent.

8900rpm redline.

>for poorfags

The Si was never for poorfags

this. Sure its a civic but it isn't exactly Poorfag tier.

Poorfagtier would be like the lowest trim of a 90s civic

it is compared to Audi, Ferrari, Porsche, etc

That's middle class vs upper middle class

EP3 Si can be had for 4k in shit condition or 5k-6k for a nice one when you can find them. That's pretty reasonable for a stock K20A3 and being the last 3 door honda hatch America got.

>used prices
You could buy an SL55 for the price of a Civic Si as well, and that thing's basically a budget SLR with a few simple mods

Audi is for poorfags in denial

You could just buy a 4cyl 250cc bike and rev at 20k all day.

Because they can be compared in terms of maintenance costs. Yeah. Right.
Get out.

i just bought one yesterday tho

And the same way a new car will be much cheaper to maintain than an old one

what is revving and why does it matter?

8th gen is it. Not really anything newer. Honda fucked up the 9th gens and nothing else is really "sporty".

There's a 2008 sedan with fucked paint on my CL for $2700, so.

8th gens were rattleboxes

idk about you but if you want an s2k that isnt clapped out you're going to be paying used frs/brz money. I dont think i want to spend that much on a 15 year old honda

its fun

Probably even more now days. You could get a clean C5Z or C6 for the price of an S2000 that isn't beat to shit

Yeah the S2K is getting hit by the JDM Brah meme tax hard.

Its true
Seriously, i can buy an frs with ~40k miles for what these cars are going for

Rip Americans :^)

The matrix and corolla XRS is the poorfag N/A rev king. Gets to 8000 and the VVTI is 90s Honda tier. Cheap to insure, cheap to maintain, and cheap to buy. I saw a matrix XRS sell for 700 bucks a few days ago with no visible body rust.