Looking to get a new car (Pre-Owned)

Looking to get a new car (Pre-Owned)

Currently own a 2012 Buick Lacrosse Base model, want to get something a bit more fuel efficient, mind you I am solely using this car to drive to work and run errands.

These are the cars i have it narrowed down to that are available in my area.

How are my choices? Tell me if im making a bad choice or give me some Pros and Cons

Thanks for your input

Honda Civic sedan for $3000 America Dollars.

also
>buying american
>ever

LMAO

OP here

forgot to mention i will be purchasing from dealer only and i am open to other car recommendations.

Havent had to do anything yet other than replace tires on my lacrosse. Also own an second generation explorer bought new with 250k+ miles that works fine.

I've had no problem buying american, summer is over friend

fuck ford. buy a honda. something that's similar to the styles you are looking at with good mpg would be a fit. focus and fiesta suffer from reliability issues as ford builds them like shit these days (unless you are getting an st).

>I've had no problem buying american, summer is over friend
>muh anecdotal evidence.

Only American brand is worth buying is Tesla.

Other than that, American car manufacturers are straight trash and you know it.

>Not only buying American but buying from a dealer

Boy you dumb as shit.

To each their own.

What are Fords shortcomings with these vehicles, is there a particular problem these cars commonly suffer? Im not dead set on ford, i just liked the price styling and mpg.

dont listen to this guy OP, while honda is superior in most aspects, Honda doesnt have a match for the Focus SEL Hatch.

trying to find a EX-L civic in general is rare and expensive

what's wrong with what you have
how many more mpgs would you get

I got the car with 2k Miles on it, been getting about 26 highway, 22 City. I want to be somewhere over 30 combined preferably. I don't drive like an asshat and want better mpg than that.

I've been leaning towards the Prius (Yes I've driven one i know its souless) but again this is a work commuter / grocery getter.

You lose $2k in dealer markup, $2k on your trade, lose on sales tax, and end up with an uncomfy penalty box.

>Tesla
>Not trash
Pick 1

Chevy volt.

Get the honda fit

GM lul
Why not just look for a first gen Honda Insight and enjoy hypermiling and reliability

Not sure about the newer ones but the DCT you could get with earlier Fiestas were apparently garbo. Manual transmission looks to be just fine though

Thank you, good to know as i was looking for auto. I may stay away from the economy Fords.

> Wanting to buy a Mexican fiesta
Shiggy diggy

Hey that's why i came here to ask, fiesta is definitely out of the running.

Must admit i really like the interior of the SEL 2012 Focus though

Honda EX-L interiors never look as good as Fords SEL in my opinion

All the cars in your image are shit. If you got a chevy volt you'd burn zero gas except for maintenance burn if you drive less than 35 miles a day, or 70 if you can charge at work.

gay

>Buying GM
>Any year
LUL

shut the fuck up. I'd recommend the volt no matter who made it. it's a decent car.

Butthurt GM shill

i hate gm. It's the only one I recommend.

>Recommending a car known to stop randomly with a shit resale value
lul