Saw one of these in person yesterday. Man, this is one if the best looking cars I've ever seen...

Saw one of these in person yesterday. Man, this is one if the best looking cars I've ever seen. It looks like shit in pictures, but its almost night and day in person. This thing is big, long and W I D E, like a fucking Bentley Conti GT. And the details really make the car too.

tl:dr dont judge a car design til you see it in person

>car looks shit in pictures
looks fine to me. if they just picked a less shitty filter it'd look find. similar body style to the newer gtr's, don't see anything wrong with it.

fine**

>Japanese Aston Martin

It would look better if the design wasn't cucked by CAFE and pedestrian safety

It looks almost exactly like the concept, with only a few dimensions changed. There are plenty examples of safety regulations fucking up car designs but this isn't one imo.

I like it. If I was rich and had other cars I would totally add it to my collection. Couldn't say I would own it as my only cool car.

what if.... they designed the concept around the same constraints as the real car? then they get praised for "releasing a concept car"

this car looks absolutely SHIT, you faggots are the cancer that killed automobiles

It looks like a Japanese 599 so I doubt it.

Real thing looks even better than the concept imo

t. 90s shitbox "I was born in the wrong generation waaaah someone play Led Zeppelin waah" tier "enthusiast" poser faggot

Why is it crying?

This honestly

ye have fun projecting in your batmobile autosmobox, oh wait the only thing you can afford here is larping for shit design

Because it can't believe how beautiful it is m8

t. clueless
it's objectively one of the most beautiful cars on the market today, if not ever

>big, long and W I D E
Worksafe board, user.

its like being the smartest nigger in somalia, its still retarded

How about go away. And take your shit opinions with you.

Lol faggot I'm rich

I have another account with even higher numbers

>spreadsheets

well then, have fun spending your le hard earned money on a fucking abomination of a car and keep supporting that fuckwits who somehow manage to make every lex and corrola even uglier than the previous ones

>All grand touring coupes are Astons
Sure.

What do you do

it's shit. the hood is too tall. thanks to pedestrian safety. the beltline should be even with the top of the hood

That's stupid and you are stupid. You aren't better at designing a car than the Japanese fuck off.

Ever seen American pickers? Basically that and I sell the shit on eBay. Been doing it for ~8 years in total but just started taking it seriously when I quit my job about 3 years ago.

Get your eyes checked, faggot.

I don't want the Lexus, I want a Lamborghini Huracan. I'll post here with a timestamp when I buy it.

The Lexus is a much better looking car than people give it credit for is all I'm saying.

The beltline is even. They scooped out the side panels for increased visibility. Every review remarks on how good visibility is on this car.

Stop trying to make everything a Camaro americuck.

Ironic.

>all
No just the pretty ones.

the hood should be lower. it should be even with the bottom of the window

Where is this law written user?

Huracan? Get a 488 ya moron. Much better looking car.

XD

look at the angry little child

That's kinda badass lol

T. Poor jealous faggot

I also saw one yesterday in my neighborhood and thought it looked great.

I have 5 ounces of gold and 5000$ in savings and I think its pretty good considering I'm 19 so you can spout nonsense all you want faggot, I'd still prefer to drive a collectors VW mk1 than some autistic batmobile. All you posers are the same, spasming about ur CURRENT YEAR, they are all either ugly or literally a mercedes/audi lookalikes with drifferent badges

>Dropshipping general fag on 20% margins comes to Veeky Forums to be a baller.

My friend actually has a 488 and a California T that Doug Demuro did videos with. It is a very beautiful thing but all my life I've wanted a Lamborghini. I've really only started to appreciate Ferrari in the past few years.

I don't drop ship and my profit averages out to about 43% tyvm

>>Ebay

How do you deal with the fees? Between EBay and Paypal it's like 15%, that's fucking brutal

>>I am an edgey teenager

Definitely explains a lot.

>I can't afford anything new therefore everything new is shit
So, basically was correct. Much wow.

lel fine, belive whatever you want to belive you literal moles

>those hips
THICC
H
I
C
C

>less than half a ton lighter than a Hellcat
>over 30k more expensive than a Hellcat
>bigger dimensions than a Hellcat
>at least 250hp less powerful than a Hellcat
>slower to 60 than a Hellcat
>slower to stop than a Hellcat
>no manual transmission

I mean, holy shit, guys. How about you stop being turbo autists for half a second and recognize your biases are blinding you to what a turd this thing is.

>infinitely more beautiful than a Hellcat
>infinitely better interior than a Hellcat
>inifinitely more reliable than a Hellcat

Do americans really think like this?

lexus thread?
What can you tell me about 2006 Lexus Is 220d SE? I know nothing about them I just know that generally lexus is reliable cause its a toyota basically. I found one and it looks cool to me but i need more info before deciding if I should check it or not.

>this is one if the best looking cars I've ever seen

but its a tarted up toyota so weebs/ricers automatically love it

Dashboards physically melt. Dealer will replace for free if affected and hasn't already been replaced.

Diesel yotas are SLOW though.

It's a big Toyobaru with leather.

What's not to like?

But I like that.

And all the other ones too. The only one that looks weird is the GS. All the others look good including the new LS.

it has almost 200k km so im guessing the problems have been fixed by prev owner
how slow we talking about? I saw something like 9s to 100km/h seems alright to me
should I got e87 120d or e90 320d instead?

Yeah it's kind of tough but my product cost is low enough that I make it work.
>Sale = 100%
>Fees - 15%
>Shipping -15%
>Product Cost -25%
>Paper, Ink, Tape, Etc -5%

So I'm left with about 40% profit after all is said and done.

>lexus thread
>should I get a bmw?

ITT: People who can't understand opinions

Hellcat can't put down the power. You can easily spin the tires in 3rd gear. Plus, hellcats are average tier as far as looks go. Almost completely identical to the base model cars. The Lexus is bordering on exotic.

i make half of your weekly pay daily just sitting in front of my computer shitposting on Veeky Forums

invest in crypto if you want to be rich for real famalam

The comparable German cars (C220, 320d, A4 TDI 2.0) are all over a second quicker. I'd say that would be pretty noticeable to me.

On the flipside aside from the dashboard nothing else will break on the Lexus, so there's that.

Sounds like you have a wrong one.

Crypto is far outside of my skillset. I experimented with buying gift cards for under face value in bitcoin and reselling them at face value on eBay but that's the only experience I have.

I do know a guy who bought a Ferrari 458 trading crypto though. His license plate says something like "CRPTO" and he always posts on snapchat shouting "CRYPTO GANG WE THEM RARI BOYS"

He sounds like a swell guy.

He's an interesting fellow. One of the only exotic owners in my area who comes to the underground meets.

>this is one if the best looking cars I've ever seen

lexusshill pls go

But have you seen it in person, user?
I hated the F Type until I saw it in person. Makes a big difference.

Holy shit, you faggots lack even rudimentary self awareness. You can't even acknowledge your wankery over a fat car when you hate an equally fat car when it's pointed out to you.

Jesus Christ. This thing is LITERALLY a naturally aspirated, rounded off, more plastic, slightly less heavy Hellcat. It's everything you assholes whine about but with a JDM badge.

>"This thing is literally a better sounding, better looking, similar build quality, less heavy Hellcat"

But thats not true. You need to think about what each car is trying to be
This car is intended to be a luxury grand tourer.
The hellcat is is brand masturbation on wheels

>Lexus is bordering on exotic
this is what toyota shills and weebs actually believe

Gotta agree with this. The only good angle on an f-type in pictures in the rear. In person there is no bad angle.

He's talking about in terms of appearance numbnuts. If you think this looks like a run of the mill econobox you're out of your mind.

>"no, you don't understand, I don't like the OTHER fat car!"

Fuck off with your mental gymnastics. The car is a fat piece of overpriced garbage.

In looking at it the proportions are definitely weird. The steering wheel looks like it's directly at eye level here, though this could just be the depth and angle of the picture.

sorry about your sour grapes senpai

I could give a shit less about either car. I don't have any love for either one. I just think you faggots are hypocrits.

Comparing this to a Hellcat and doubling down on the comparison when the obvious flaw in your logic is pointed out... sheer stupidity is worse than any perceived hypocrisy

There is no fucking flaw in my point. This thing is as fat as the GTR. It's fatter than a Corvette. It's fatter than a Viper. It's as wide as a fucking Tundra and longer than a goddamn Tahoe.

I can use anything as an example because this car is an obese fucking pile. It isn't about the Hellcat - that fat barge is just the fun car for Veeky Forums to meme about.

You dipshits just can't see the forest for the one really oversized tree in front of you.

>its ugly
>its big
>its fat

And it's still the best looking new car on the market. Nobody has even debated any specs here, and cars have and will continue to be emotionally irrational purchases for many.

When your autism subsides come back to the reasonable discussion that was being had around all your shitposting.

wu tang financial, you need to diversify your bonds nigga.

keep it up tho i love entrepreneurship. i made all of my capital to invest in bitcoin in high school reselling shoes and clothes.

Yo nigga u got dat 1:1 Supreme x LV box logo tee?

shit i got banned Ill ask it again just in case
what can you tell me about the 2006 lexus Is 220d SE? Found one and I like how it looks but know nothing about lexuses.

i stopped reselling long before the official LV x Supreme collab but ive sold a set of the decks and 2 or 3 of the shirts from the lawsuit collab before IG reselling blew up and vintage supreme was easy to find

Yes, that particular car has looks bordering on exotic and I HATE toyota but I call it like I see it

Kek.

I started seeing Supreme shit on IG all the time so I went to ebay to try and buy some and saw $100 tshirts and all the rest. Thought it was stupid. Then one day I just went to the Supreme website. Saw a nice tshirt and it was $34. Tried to buy it but it was sold out. I then learned about Supreme drops happening every Thursday. That was about 4 months ago now.

I've copped at least 5 tees and a few accessories. Got the chopsticks in the mail just last week. The real expensive shit doesn't really appeal to me yet. I have two I haven't even opened yet. Real tempted to sell them on ebay for double.

>/blog

Wouldn't buy one new but I'd be excited to buy a used one in a few years if budget allows.

Either that or get a 3is and slap the 5L v8 2UR in it if Lexus decides to be cucks and not make another IS-F.