/owg/ - Overwatch General

COMPETITIVE SEASON 5 STARTS MAY 31 AT 5:00 PM (PT).
ANNIVERSARY EVENT ENDS JUNE 12.

>Anniversary event page and item tracker
playoverwatch.com/en-us/events/anniversary/
js41637.github.io/Overwatch-Item-Tracker/#/events/ANNIVERSARY_2017

>Latest live PC patch notes
playoverwatch.com/en-us/game/patch-notes/pc/

>Overwatch Dev Tracker
overstalk.io/

>Hero tips, tricks, and basics
pastebin.com/Qf2AKa8R (embed)

>Source/Quake mouse sensitivity converter
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Personal Stats / Leaderboards
overbuff.com/
masteroverwatch.com

>eSports Info and Contenders League
over.gg/
gosugamers.net/overwatch
overwatchcontenders.com/

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

ign.com/articles/2017/04/05/overwatch-director-reveals-rejected-cat-in-a-jetpack-hero
youtube.com/user/valkia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

C U T E
U T
T U
E T U C

second for widowmaker

THE WOLF HUNTS FOR ITS PREY
AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*blocks your path*

HAMMOND IS A CAT

>the same heroes have been meta for 4 seasons now
haha good prank blizzard

instagram.
com/p/BUc_nqmhxE2/

>tfw just got the skin

name a singularly more useless ability than mccree's roll

>waifu thread instead of Hammond thread

Kys lesbianlover

Reminder that this game is only worth playing for free. If you actually paid money for a skinner box I feel sorry for you.

C U T E!

You know what intelligent gorillas love to take care of? Pet cats. Hammond is a cat.

1. Hammond the cat being in the vents could be a reference to the movie "Alien".
2. Plus a cat is small enough and sneaky enough to get into a vent.
3. Has a cage instead of a room, and nobody notices at first because cats are usually left to their own devices of roaming around.
4. A cat hero was considered at one point.
5. It'd explain why the crew seemed to have such a non reaction to him escaping his cage. Nobody's gonna worry about a super intelligent cat because he's small and doesn't have thumbs.
6. That's why he can't be a chimp. A chimp loose would be a big problem that would immediately be noticed.

I think Hammond is Winston's pet cat, and this is their escape story.

>tfw no stops on the R76 train

orisa's thing where it becomes golden

McCree's ult and reaper's teleport

After hitting GM the only joy I get out of this game now is playing Torb on offence.

I can't believe how bad a majority of the playerbase is.

/r/ing the instalocking hanzo expanding brain meme.
anyone have it?

These fucking lootboxes are hijacked I swear to god

Additional Bloo post
Why is she so perfect?

>mfw Hammond is a goldfish that uses a bigger, anthro-animal to move around and attack
>i.e. Bob the Killer Goldfish from Earthworm Jim

>Hammond is a baboon defense hero

>pick nothing until the game is almost over
>then instalock hanzo

That one?

>next hero is still not fucking doomfist

yea yea

>getting upset about how people you don't even know spend their money

lol.

It's not their fault you're poor user.

Same. And I actually like the game.
There's just not much to do in it. I can't play for long in comp because I get tired/tilted, I don't have any friends to fuck around with in QP, there's barely any variety in game modes, and there's not a lot of things you can do with gameplay.

Well...

Shit this is a cool idea but I get the feeling we're overthinking it like with Efi and Sombra.

How can be so proud of a gold border. That's literally hundreds of hours gone to waste.

spared no expense

JETPACK CAT IS BACK BOYS

ign.com/articles/2017/04/05/overwatch-director-reveals-rejected-cat-in-a-jetpack-hero

>no Doomfist

Fuck off

Quick, draw how do you think Hammond looks like!

So does the anniversary sale end june 12 as well? My birthday is coming up and I'm wondering if I should wait to get it.

>Hammond is a cat

>want to play with friends
>they only want to play gay arcade modes

I think this is the most simple theory that most people wouldn't be happy with.

The other theories right now about monkey doomfist, baboons, chimps, smaller gorillas, doesn't make as much sense, and are more far-fetched and wild.

Gee, I wonder why.

I see you've never played a MOBA before.

Thank god free week and off season is almost over

>"who cares its just arcade?"
>"who cares its just quick play?"
>"who cares its just off season?"

when i have to deal with people idling in spawn asking how to fix their fps issues or bitching saying genji is op when they are playing symmetra in quick play just to go to off season queue and deal with stacked queues going full squishy dps pulling "its off season" card while still bitching at me for not picking a healer or tank for them it makes this game unplayable.

is Mayhem an autoloss on attack? jesus fucking christ Winston shiting bubbles and whatnot. Just won 2 on defense and loss 3 on attack without getting the first objectif. I'm thinking of jsut quitting on the spot if I enter again on attack. Fuck, all this for 3 loot boxes. Wish we could get them in quick play

Defense wins over 90% of the time for sure, if the attackers lose focus one time they probably lost. Especially in 2-3 minute contest battles with Mei/Winston. Junkrat is pretty good on attack, trap around the payload for Tracer/Mei/Winston

>people are struggling to get boxes
>not destroying newkids in 3v3

Just pick a different arcade game if you want to farm loot boxes.

>mayhem for boxes
>load into a match
>all squishies on attack
>good ol zarya I guess
>spawn
>VICTORY

t-thanks?

Mei/winston/lucio is so good on attack. Zarya is a monster on either side.

How are you actually supposed to deal with D.Va being supported by Healers without Zarya. I literally cannot play the characters I want to play in this game because this sub human pile of shit is in every game.

Hey guys, I started playing on Friday for the Free Weekend and it convinced me to buy the game.

Anyone got any tips for playing Pharah? She's fun.

wait till free week event is over before you do arcade

Is it just good manners to leave 1v1 when you 0-4, to speed things up?

>not fighting your way back to victory

Absolutely beta.

Jesus, only MOBA I played was League in college but I only max did around 800~ hours.

type "how to pharah overwatch" into youtube

I don't trust blizzard with a cat personality desu

youtube.com/user/valkia

Please help. I'm addicted to Mei.
Feed my addiction

Play her like junkrat. Spam a choke all game and boop then when they group up. Don't waste l time trying to focus a target. They'll just walk into it and kill themselves. Same for hitscan. Spam the area they're peaking from and they'll eat 120 to the face. Barrage healers or soldiers.

>dragging a 2.5 minute games into a 5 minute game when all you want is loot boxes

gg

I want to cum on Witch Mercy's thighs

>It was this jetpack and it had this cat that laid in it, like a cat does. Then every once in awhile it would paw at the controls. It was a cat in a jetpack.
>Okay. When I'm playing Overwatch the cat is on the desk and walking in front of me or if I have a bottlecap on the desk it has to walk over and knock it off. We just imagined having that and....

That's Jeff talking about the concept.

I think the cat would be like Bastion; not talk.

>destroy someone in 1v1
>get matched with him again
>he quits
>get matched with him AGAIN

This guy is currently masters btw.

I'm gonna make you squeal

>forfeiting EXP gain
Why?

no
sombra/ana are mandatory
then you need an ult dispenser like rein or zarya
then everything else is filler damage, rat and reaper are the best

stop picking hanzo if you want to fucking win, hes dogshit

gimme like ten minutes something's taking shape

Is there a better feeling?
Pro tip: there isnt

Spam Ana grenades, it's the fastest way to kill the enemy on Attack

Also you can keep anyone on an endless sleep cycle until your team is ready to kill.

That's actually kinda funny. I wonder what perspective the player would see from? The cat's? Would you just see two furry paws playing with controls for the entire match? I could see that getting very distracting.

yeah 500 xp is huge

Orisa buffs when?

>teabagging

Veeky Forums is for 18+ only.

>not a headshot

You had walls and everything.

always teabag widow she likes it

She poops out those shields like crazy now.

Not him but I'm 23 and i tbag every time I outplay someone by the smallest margin. Gotta let them know who's top dog user.

STILL USELESS

>late night and kinda drunk
>just wanna get into some quickmemes

>tfw pull off the sexiest nanoblade of my life and genji says FANTASTIKKU TEKKNIQUE right at the end of it

How long did it took for Orisa to appear on the PTR after Efi's [BREAKING UPDATE]?

yeah, jeff mentions that too:

>I just can't imagine it from first-person, seeing those little cat paws because--do you have a cat?

>have to choose between Widow, Hanzo and Pharah three times in LIMITED duel

>Jeff is going to make everyone solo ult a cat

Brilliant

doing it without wallhacks and with a headshot. I've done it like 8 different times

Just walk past them

I'm getting a PC really soon after months of saving money and I want to pick up Overwatch. I played in the first open beta back when the game came out for the PS4 and haven't played since. Any tips?

Jeff is cute

Like two and a half weeks or something like that

>crouch will dodge headshot
>bodyshot guarantees kill

>teabagging
What's it like being 10 these days?

I tbag people I don't even kill myself, bm is like the whole point of online shooters

She was made as an alternative to Reinhardt, that's what Jeff stated. As she is she's not an alternative to anyone because of Blizzard's retarded monkeys making up their design team and the two orangutans who approve everything. Also "niche" is not something that should be applied to a tank, whose job is to defend the team and stay alive while providing some kind of threat to the enemy.

kek

that's too cute

>99%
>hectic as fuck teamfight on the capture zone
>9 guys die
>our widowmaker just continues to sit back and hide from nothing cause everything is dead
>enemy tracer spawns first, gets to it, blinks around and takes it
gg

>Jack, why don't you sleep in the same room as me? Islam says there is nothing wrong with that.

>Destroy with Winston on attack and push the payload all the way to last point
>We lose momentum and suddenly cant get past choke
>Cant get any picks as Winston anymore and switching to Rein doesn't help team get kills
What do?

>Sym cant sit in chairs/benches anymore
What the fuck Blizzard?! That was one of the few times your shitty collision boxes actually worked fine