>FF XI
May update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52592
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/XxJuYdTE

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Rydia

Reminder that the next thread number is DXC

Alright ya mobile playin weirdos, what're ya saving for? Can be BE, RK, Mobius, whatever, just tell me what your gonna put your trinkets or actual money into.

Saving for Dirge in RK, and the Veritas in BE. Both are probably a long ways off but I can wait. Just gives me more time to save.

Kuraudo BSB2/USB

Black and White Magic LDs when?

Pulling for Laguna's BSB left me with 10 mythril, so now I'll save for the coming LD(because more synergy is always nice, and I need more synergy medicas), and afterwards for banners 1 and 10 of Extreme Fest(for Prishe and WoL).

Afterwards, I'm not too sure, probably WoL's CSB.

Thankfully, the dungeon update(should it actually happen this thursday) should help a big time to get more mythril. I got like 70 or 80 last time, and having more stamina now means even moar story missions in the mines.

this is wrong. Queen and Deuce seem like two of the purest in the franchise, its not nice to do this to them

Playing RK, saving for Type-0 / XI / XV because muh synergy and also muh Type-0. Half-price jewry will be the death of me though. Maybe if I had an implying job it would be fine.

>Saw a friend playing the PS4 type 0 """""hd""""" remake
>Character models look fucking great
Woah, maybe I should get th..
>Everything else looks like a fucking gameboy game
>That obnoxious as shit camera blur when turning
>Did I mention the textures and everything else looks like absolute shit

What in the FUCK

NAMEDROP ROULETTE LET'S GO BOYS

CURTY???

Extreme Fest Banner 1 in RK, I want my last shot at Celes' useful SSB and to pick up my waifu's BSB and maybe even USB (if not, they both come back later this year).
Wait, there are 10 Extreme Fest banners? I thought it was five?

But does "Melvin" still post here?

educate yourself

Aileenfraud

I miss you Dhouron i hope your ok

>there are 10 Extreme Fest banners? I thought it was five
I think I remember seeing 10 banners, but I'm not sure, just that Prishe was in the first and WoL in the last.

ultros user?

fuck off Toriyama

>her favorite is sevens
doesn't she not have any because spats?

While there are fest banners, it also comes with the 3 half price banners like with the previous fest. That includes imperil, medica, and BSB+.

Vel add me on mobius

It's the one that starts with a "Y"

Spats are great

(You)?

I hope I'm named

Hi Darkwolf

Redpanda

Not saving for anything specific right now (not pulling at all either for the time being), standing at 23k Lapis, propably will do a 5k on Rikku banner.

is there anything hotter?

No one ever name drops slash so i did

Well congratulations! You derailed the thread! So what's the next step in your master plan?

Literally who

Sure, I'll reinstall and patch just for you big guy.

Hoping for some of the better CSBs to be on decent extreme fest banners. I think it could be fun to clear multiplayer with them.

cute!

Welcome back we missed you

Hope everything is well and you're doing ok

>RK
Extreme Fest lucky draws, and at least one pull unless all the banners turn out to be shit or something. Otherwise I'll only be doing the lucky draws and saving for something else
>BE
No clue, sitting on ~20100 lapis right now. Might actually do 1-2 11 pulls on Merc Ramza/Knight Delita's banner for shits and giggles at this rate

no

>popoi 6 star confirmed

can I get away with running Luka in a Mana team?

I was planning on saving for Exdeath BSB but I'm a slave to lucky draws and now I'm broke. Currently saving for... the even more lucky draws we're leading up to. RIP

>popoi 6 star confirmed
Sauce me up niqqa

Well, this was the first Apocalypse fight that was enjoyable and not bullshit and annoying
Hope they keep future apocalypse fights reasonable like this one

an ice cube tray maybe

front page of exvius reddit. Leviathan details too.

rebbit

also Leviathan esper has an AoE 50% water Imperil, which seems pretty neat

>BE
Half Price draws and that's it until there's a character there that interests me
>RK
At 0 mythril, so I'm waiting for nothing
>Mobius
Growstars to level up my cards
>Anything else
Currently in XIV in the Rainmaker event. Already got my Setzer Glamor Gear and am now saving for the Chair mount. Already got the Fenrir & Adamantoise mounts previously. Waiting for Stormblood.

blame it on shitcules

Banner 1

Seph USB - 15xST Dark physical dmg, EnDark, self DEF/RES -30% / ATK +50% and Fortify EnDark
Red XIII USB
Seph OSB

Rufus BSB - 8xAoE Dark/Non-ele ranged physical dmg, multiplier scales inversely with no of enemies, Imperil Dark, Burst Mode
Cmd 1 - 3xST Dark/Non-ele ranged physical dmg, self Quickcast 2
Cmd 2 - 2xAoE Dark/Non-ele ranged physical dmg, low chance of Minor Imperil Dark

Aerith BSB2 - Medica h80 and Party minor BarDark, Burst Mode
Cmd 1 - 0CT Curaja
Cmd 2 - Ally ATK/RES +30% and High Regen

Sephiroth BSB2
Red XIII BSB
Sephiroth LMR - Start battle with EnDark
Rufus LMR - Medium chance to self Quickcast 1 when using Dark element damage abilities
Aerith LMR - Low chance to doublecast White Magic abilities
Shelke SSB
Aerith SSB

Banner 2

Reno USB - 10xST Lightning/Non-ele ranged physical or magical dmg based on higher of ATK/MAG, EnLightning, self Quickcast 1, ATK or MAG +30% based on higher of either stat, RES +30% and gain Quickcast 1 when using Lightning element damage abilities for a period of time

Cid USB - 10xST Wind/Non-ele jump dmg, EnWind, self ATK/DEF +30% and Instant Cast Jumps for a period of time
Tifa USB

Rude BSB - 10xST Earth/Non-ele physical or magical dmg based on higher of ATK/MAG, EnEarth, Burst Mode
Cmd 1 - 4xST Earth/Non-ele physical or magic dmg based on higher of ATK/MAG
Cmd 2 - Ally medium Max HP heal and self ATK/MAG +30% / DEF -30%

Elena BSB - 0CT 8xAoE Fire/Non-ele ranged physical dmg, Imperil Fire and Burst Mode
Cmd 1 - 4xST Fire/Non-ele ranged physical dmg with short cast time
Cmd 2 - 2xAoE Fire/Non-ele physical dmg with short cast, low chance to Confuse

Shelke BSB
Reno BSB
Reno LMR - Start battle with EnLightning
Cid LMR - Medium jump dmg up when using Spears
Shelke LMR - Low increase in duration of stat debuffs cast by self
Rude SSB - Party Protect/Shell and Guts
Elena SSB - 8xST random Fire/Non-ele ranged physical dmg, EnFire

>seph USB and OSB on the same banner
>rufus finally gets a BSB
wew

Finally an excuse for chainmemes. This was a lot less stressful than the previous two honestly.

Been pretty wasteful with tickets as of late when I should be saving.

Down to about 25 now when I should have well over 100. Lured in by Orlandu and Fryevia when I should've stayed true, so now i'm low on tickets and have neither of them.

Will see what the future holds. Still got my eye on Prishe, Ayaka and Onion Knight.

>not liking spats
shit taste desu

>FFVII has monthly events
>Angeal still doesn't have a BSB

Was neither, but thanks for thinking of me.

What exactly was the gimmick to Mobius multiplayer? Is it hourly orbs like BE? I remember it being annoying and near impossible to get the 100 magicite a day from joining first kills.

Elena BSB seems pretty rad

Separate stamina bar that levels up independently

>Rufus FINALLY gets another relic
>it's not terrible
>and it's on the same banner Sephi has all his good shit on

Christ, I might finally have an excuse to use Rufus. Never thought I'd say that.

TSENG WHEN

Cissnei when?

Vaynefag is that you?

Benjamin and Phoebe when?

what if every namedropped poster is really the very same person?

after Baku, Blank, Marcus, Cinna and Ruby

This post makes zero sense.

yes hello

I've rather liked FFBE's current Mog event. 25/ELT means I only need 2 friends with the 100% unit for max efficiency. And it seems that Chizuru+Ling pretty much solo-clear, with the other 4 slots free.
Don't know if I should go for Power or Support, Pure or Giancrysts. Got a Chizuru with +1 Molt and +1 Phantom Shadow, and a new, unpotted D.Fina whose Dystopia and Retaliate might be promising.
Also: anyone know if leveling Sakura is worth it? Black -ja spells sound cool.

After Tactics Advance. And Tactics Advance 2. And the BE Crossover.

Went 1/11 on all four LDs and Laguna BSB banner (Seifer's Glove lol). At 25 mythril now, didn't get shit that I want, and still going to pull on Black/White LD to crush my hope utterly and completely.

Then I'll save whatever I can for Nabaat.

>saving for a literal who
why though?

I am wanting to make a thematic team for absolutely stacked females and needless to say she's a mandatory slot on the team

She's a (titty monster qt) dark mage which is my favorite type of unit in RK + Raines on the same banner + goddess on the same banner.

Never because nobody likes Tseng

They will add Bugenhagen before they add her

Eh the thundaja is interesting, does higher dmg for consecutive casts. Also the -20% dmg reduction spell is neat.

Probably for her literally boobs

>titty monster qt
C's at best and glasses, so no on both counts

lol She is closer to D than B so no way she's C "at best." Also glasses can look cute, dont bully

Wrong.

>higher dmg for consecutive casts
And it's AoE, right? That'll be nice, assuming DC procs the boost on itself. One of the main drawbacks of most growing-power stuff is they've been Abilities (Dystopia) or ST (Comet).
Do you know if her damage reduction stacks with Y'shtola's LB or Golem evoke?

Sometimes it's nice just to have a giant sack of hitpoint with an exploitable weakness instead of some some kind of gimmick or a debuff spamming whore.

Later units that are objectively better than Sakura get the -ja tier skills so don't feel too obligated to level her. Even at her max potential she's still a 5 star. I dunno about her damage mitigation but the spells DO stack with DC.

Haven't tested the Golem+Sakura spell in unison. I assume they don't stack.

Cool, thanks. Damn, looks like my Exdeaths' days may be numbered. At least Cecil, Ling, and Y'shtola seem pretty fuckin solid for a while.

>"Melvin"
>/fgogg/

6* POPOI

P
O
P
O
I

Exdeath's on deaths door right now, especially with some of the mages coming out later on. Soon we'll get mages that can actually chain like Ashe and William, and Exdeath's only claim to fame will be his compatibility with that Sword Magic Materia.

The fact this was in the new update notes was so weird. New Mana event soon I guess?

was she actually a literal who? I actually remember her from XIII but I don't remember a thing about her other than her name/appearance

That's because the game didn't tell you anything about her besides her name and appearance. XIII as a whole had a lot of characters like that who got at max 3 scenes with them in it and with no purpose besides having something to fill the Data Logs. Because why tell you anything directly when you can instead direct people to massive walls of out of context text walls.

>Have 3 Pepeis
Based.

She was in like two really short scenes and then she was killed for no reason
So yes, she was a literal who like every single character in 13 that wasn't the main 6, Serah, Dajh and the pope

requesting someone to post her XIII data log entry.
I need to learn everything about her in case she blesses me with her relic !

>mages that can actually chain
Huh, I always thought they were intended to be 100% chain finishers, high burst damage to take advantage of the 2.5x you built up.
Fuck, Exdeath's TMR isn't even good enough to keep on for farming. At least he's not Rydia.

You know what Yams, I'm in a good mood tonight.

>Jihl Nabaat is a talented PSICOM officer who graduated at the head of her class.

>As the supervisor in charge of Dajh's testing, she grew close to his father, Sazh. However, her kindness was simply a ruse to gain access to the boy's l'Cie ability to sense Pulse entities.

>She captures Sazh and Vanille in Nautilus, using them as bait in her scheme to draw the other Pulse l'Cie out of hiding. Jihl's plans backfire when her carefully laid ambush is unable to contain the l'Cie, and Barthandelus disposes of her as he would any other tool.

>jihl is a titty monster
>that's jihl
???

yes

?
That's what Negan changed his name to