>rwd
>comes standard with a lot of equipment
>looks good

I'm about to buy one will I regret it?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/ill_roller/
instagram.com/p/BTg1enlD8WV/?taken-by=ill_roller
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you can find one then go for it, they are rare.

>no manual option
Other than that, flawless.

probably a wildly comfy car to deal with. My only deal breaker with them is that they only came Automatic.

That being said its possible to convert them to manual as its been done before.

This dude owns both a sportcross and a regular IS300. He converted his is300 sportcross to manual and actually uses it in drift events.

p cool if I say so myself

instagram.com/ill_roller/

I don't dig the interior at all. Instead of usual Lexus comfiness they went all "hey we're sporty now" and made it all out of grey plastic. It doesn't look like a Lexus, it only looks like a nice Toyota. Also the raked rear window inhibits the wagon capacities, it's one of those borderline cases like the Impreza.

>It doesn't look like a Lexus, it only looks like a nice Toyota
Because that's what it was in Japan.

>hey my car is ruined by stance and I live in a state without corners in the roads, but at least I've gone out of my way so I can brag about owning a manual

Every Lexus was a nice Toyota in Japan, even the LS.

a hatch is 300 exists?

>not his daily driver
>is also a drift car.

but yeah keep complaining bitch nigga. You probably have never been to a track as you just shitpost.

instagram.com/p/BTg1enlD8WV/?taken-by=ill_roller

no we are just making this up

Just when things couldn't get any gayer.

True that, the only auto thing kind of redpilled me but why not after all. I mean I already have a manual weekend car, and I thought about a manual conversion but it will be my daily, I don't want it on the side for an undetermined period

Good thing in europe they came with leather and without that 2 tone dashboard

>no we are just making this up
chill. I've been checking craigslist for one for a while now, and I've never seen one til now. I was more asking why they're so uncommon

>phone posting
I like mine so far. Not the greatest on gas. And yeah it's auto only with a faux "paddle" shifting option. Kinda goofy but fun to use. The rare factor is nice, I get looks from people and I'll see someone every now and then walk across the parking lot at work to see what it is.

Because not many people wanted manual is300 new. This is same shit with lot of cars used. If you never bought new manual car, don't bitch about how rare it is.

looks nice in red
You might be aware but some are doing is350 paddle shift swap instead of the buttons on the wheel
doesn't make you shift faster but it sure is nicer to look at

They did come in two tone dashboard.
The good one.

I recently pulled the trigger on an auto IS300 sedan.
Now in the process of de-ricing after previous owner, but love how it drives

>and I've never seen one til now.

because they are rare

They're rare but also probably wouldn't be prevalent unless you looked up IS300 SportCross, as that's the variant name

Hey look I answered an honest question without being a dick

shut the fuck up liberal snowflake.

I fuckin love my IS300, I've had it 3 years now and still look at it every time I walk away or go into the garage. I get compliments from car guys who always say they were looking for one in decent condition for the longest time but couldn't find one. People are always surprised when they hear it's an 02.

Putting money away for a 1uz/manual swap for moar powah. 2jz gte prices have skyrocketed and I really would rather have more torque for a DD anyway.

Honestly the scream of a high revving low displacement v8 sounds better than a 2jz to me anyway. Still deciding if I want to stay NA or not. Fuckin cams for the 1uz are 2 grand, but a single turbo setup can be done relatively cheaply.

Pic not mine but same color.

>I get compliments from car guys who always say they were looking for one in decent condition for the longest time but couldn't find on
this is me

This was the competition.

This is much nicer sadly

I don't think I've ever seen such a clean E36 interior. Wow. Also that seat fabric is amazing!

>cams for the 1uz are 2 grand

I genuinely don't mean to shit on any enthusiast or any one motor that I don't know a whole lot about because I do appreciate a lot of nip stuff, but I'm an American car bro and it always shocks me to hear stuff like this. When I got into mod motors I was shocked at how expensive decent cams were ($600 or thereabouts). Alright cams for a small block Chevy can be had for $200.
Don't mean to derail the thread or come across as a dick head but that's a point of curiosity for me because Japanese stuff isn't my strong suit

Owned mine for 2 months now