/opgg/ - One Piece Games General

Last Thread: RIP Ryunosuke edition

>General Guide: READ THIS IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database: optc-db.github.io
Calender: optc-agenda.github.io/
(NEW)Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q_a03TCozmtsC681ExLOfYd79CRc0XVuSoAAU3hd8Ww/
(OLD)Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10KAi-2_4V2mq6E42UrVk1ktpZlfXFGK9soh_biYoNkM/
Add Yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYsJghfg_Eu_IgUAcEkuALfc1-XUNAzG0a__0L4ILyat2r5g/viewform
Drops & XP: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
PLVL & Stam: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
>May 15 - Jun 05: Story Character FP Recruit
- Coliseum -
>May 24 - Jun 11: Hawkins / Vista / Ace / Apoo / Alvida
- Fortnights -
>May 23 - Jun 06: Donquixote Kids (NEW)
>May 23 - 30: Alvida / Krieg / Morgan / Nico Olvia
>May 26 Jun 06: Halloween Pt. 2
>May 30 - Jun 06: Wanze / Young Vivi & Koza / Count Butler
>Jun 02 - 09: Halloween Pt. 1
- Raids -
>May 28: Mihawk
>Jun 01: Aokiji (Shanks)
>Jun 04: Kizaru (Shanks)

EVENTS (JAPAN)
>May 26 - 28: Restaurant Le Crap (3x Candy)
>May 17 - 29: 3rd Anniversary Luffy Socket Book Island
>May 29 - Jun 01: 2x Skill Up
>May 30 - Jun 04: 2x Drop Evolver Isle (+Permanant Drop Rate Increase)
>Jun 05 - 08: Rayleigh Socket Island
>Jun 08 - 15: Increased Meat from Snails
- Coliseum - (Invasion Cavendish)
>May 24 - Jun 12: Shiryu (NEW) / McGuy (NEW) / Jozu / Zephyr / Coby
>May 25 - Jun 06: Kanjuro / Apoo / T- Bone / Kuro / Musshuru
- Fortnights -
>May 16 - 30: Shirahoshi (NEW)
>May 25 - Jun 01: Whitebeard Pirates Pt. 1 (RANKING) / Pt. 2 / Pt. 3
>May 30 - Jun 13: Blackbeard Pirates (NEW)
- Raids - (Ambush YWB)
>May 26 - Shiki
>May 29 - Duval
>Jun 08 - 15: Daily CYO INT Doffy

You see this young lad with a pistol?

Guess what his two classes are.

>Driven/Slasher
I know he becomes a shooter but what the hell

>wake up
>no Carrot

>Didn't delete the new friendcode list

fuck off

Was the droprate on Halloween always this atrocious?

It feels like Bamco fucked the droprate after the first couple of days. My last bunch of double stam runs have been all manuals.

First for Borsalino needs RCV candies for future meta

Don't forget DR and health-up sockets.

will they ever rework the useless sockets? or change them to something else?

stop asking stupid questions

s-sorry senpai

This disinfo needs to stop.

why does the BB fn have 8 days left even though it started today?

Because you touch yourself to pictures of the pure and divine Tashigi at night.

>Tashigi
>pure

That's the EXPx2 event.

That's besides the point.

Sanjuro you submitted yourself for the Japan version, did you misclick?

Also Luisiland your ID is one number short, please update it

>muh 1680hp is better than 1000 heal, when you only get the 1680 when using Borsalino as a sub with two 1.5x captains and a 1.5x ship, and in that case you'll have a 60k HP pool to dilute that small boost. Otherwise it's 750hp.
>muh meat heal is RNG and only works when you get meat, but then everyone loves DR that only works when you get hit
>Also 1000 heal could make the difference for cabbage orb boost threshold
>Also more meat rcv helps in mobydick+wild Sanji setups where you can't afford to hit too many greats on wave 1 fodder with 1 CD
>Also 1000 more heal can greatly help SW shanks teams

Meanwhile 1.6k/60k HP or 750/20k HP help with...?

legend Enel needs RCV up Orbs, so theyre making units for these sockets now

>5/5 bind
>5/5 cooldown
>5/5 autoheal
>1/5 despair
all right, which of you guys stole all my despair sockets

I did, now give me back my fucking CDR sockets

>there are anons who still think I don't deserve a shoutout

no he doesn't need them

shoutout to (You)

So, the Flying dutchman is coming and I have 2400 Rayleigh points. I have a dupe Legend Sanji, though, which I was keeping in case he was the legend that would get a super evolution from the purple skull.

I really want to get the Flying Dutchman since we're having 2x EXP on Extra Island and I also have Neptune, but is it really worth it? I mean, I'm level 150 already. I don't know if I'd use the Dutchman after level 200 or so, since that gives me cost for pretty much anything. 7500 Ray Points is a hell of a lot for a f2p player like me.

I also have only 75 colas or so, so I don't know if I'd be able to max it in time to take advantage of the 2x EXP.

>which I was keeping in case he was the legend that would get a super evolution
He will, but later

Flying Dutchman
1.5x Atk and 1.5x Exp. Special (16 turns): Reduces enemies defense by 25%

So it's a ship for those that just started on anni, if they got enough dupes.

enel info released
>shirahoshi and legendarco heals confirmed working
>tfw he literally requires two legends and RRs like the new kuma to do anything

I'm going to be using that for fortnight farming for sure
maybe colos that are easy enough as well

>Shirahoshi gives you the orbs
>Marco boosts them
Enel was a mistake

It also enables conditional boosters like colo Miss Valentine. The ship is pretty damn good.

>It also enables conditional boosters like colo Miss Valentine
I didn't even think of that.
Now I'll be able to use raid kizaru instead of fucking elizabeth for my G4. Definitely buying the ship then.

How effective is this? Don't almost all the raid and colo bosses have debuff protection?

He actually might depending on what they do with his 6+, so I'm holding off feeding him HP or RCV.

I'd feed him HP in the current state of the game though because he pairs with Zoro nicely.

a lot of them do, but not all of them

10 free gems on japan inc from twitter event

It's good, but I think it's a pass for me. I value ship/unit that help you clearing stuff more than xp.

The 2xEXP thing is a nice bonus-event right now, but the real good thing about the Flying Dutchman is that you can use it to activate conditional boosters that require reduced defense. You´d also use that ship everytime you don´t need something else because EXP accumulates over time and gives you a smaller window between level-ups, which means more free shit basically.

Sub 200 players will get their use of it. Guys with 300+ will finally see some movement at their EXP-bar again.

I wanna gem and do some runs of HW FN before i go to bed tonight but if i do so i will waste like 80 stamina after waking up because of how close i will be to leveling up

when they fuck are they gonna add that spill over thing, it's such a huge qol improvement

>playing global

when will they give us another use for Berries

x2 Neptune with the current x2 exp event and the new ship is about 37,000 experience for a 30 stamina fortnight.

How? Is that another effect that he did not list?

My last 4 sanjis gave me 3 rcv up and 1 poison protection

WILD SANJI ON GLOBAL WHEN

MY RAY POINTS ARE ITCHING MY SCROTUM

going by the current schedule, i'd say by halloween

perfect time for a sanji

>reduces enemy defense by 25%

So it seems that the Sugo will be all gold on the multies.

New jp standard?

No idea but it would be nice

Reminder to not pull until 19th July on japan, date of the 20th anniversary of One Piece.

I'm pretty sure that's in December.

nope, it's July

July in Jump, December in tome

Why do Global players only talk about one thing at a time? Right now the only thing everyone seems to be doing is Halloween Fortnights, but on Japan everyone is always discussing a variety of many different things, can someone explain this?

Considering Oda shows interest in this game and jp has been shitting out amazing events recently, I'm certain that the One Piece 20 anni will be extravagant.

We can only hope.

>Considering Oda shows interest in this game

I mean, yeah he did the drawing thing and all but I'm pretty sure he doesn't really play and it's just promotional stuff.

>Double Neptune
>Double Stamina
>Flying Dutchman

Because that's literally all Global has to do right now.

Definitely still not pulling. Batch is really damn weak, and I don't even like the characters either.

>double boosted only THICCshigi and Ideo
>not all legends available
I'll pass

sometimes I'm glad to not have 20 different things to farm, that's a huge gem drain as f2p and also leads to burnout easier
the movie event last time was hell, I maxed all raidbosses and a ton of units that had skillbooks in the movie FNs

I didn't play too much for 2 weeks afterwards

BUILT

>Batch is really damn weak
kek

Hope Global delivers this december. A simple all gold sugo won't do justice to One Piece's 20th anni

>Batch is weak
>they release Kuma and Ray+ which both remove 7 turns of bind and despair
you're kidding yourself if you don't realize that next raid/colo or whatever is gonna have something that is made incredibly easier by having either of these, just like raid Fuji is super easy with VinSanji

next content is gonna have mandatory 10 turns of despair and bind (either character's special + lvl 3 sockets required)

One Piece 20th anni is in July or is it the joke that Global is always late so they will celebrate the 20th volume anni?

I bet you must have missed the burnout of the JP people near the end of 3rd anni

there's a point where it is too much

feel free to reply with more grapes

It really is weak. The units are alright, not amazing, not game-breaking, just alright...
Dunno why you think it's strong at all. Not like there is only one way with dealing with Bind and Despair.

I'm just saying that they seem to be going the way of
>release batch that does something against X
>next content has X
there are more ways to remove bind and despair sure, but these are the first that remove 7 turns of both from the whole team

the batch isn't that great, but it's also not weak

Ah, turns out you are right. Didn't know that, always assumed it was december. French anni is also by July, isn't it?

It was in August last year.
Even though the game was actually release in July in France

>Raid Doflamingo Kai
8 June (12:00 JST) - 15 June (12:00 JST)
There are 3 different island stages, which are either Striker only, Fighter only or Cerebral only.
Limited to 30 min per day for each island stage (90 min of Doflamingo farming per day).
Doflamingo will be INT
Difficulty: 60 stam and 40 stam
There will be Chopperman missions for this event.

Tips
Tips to defeat each island stage: Img Link
Striker Only Island Stage
The Doflamingo fight will be a big brawl. Bring characters that can defeat the enemies all at once.

Fighter Only Island Stage
In the Doflamingo fight it will be hard to get the orbs that you want. Bring orb manipulators with you.

Cerebral Only Island Stage
Doflamingo will inflict multiple debuffs on you. Bring characters that can remove these kind of debuffs.

wew lad
get your teams ready

Fighter is gonna be so easy if you have G4

>Have none of these teams
JUST

indeed
the others could be a pain depending on your box
fighter too if you don't have G4 or Jinbe for full orbs

>No Striker orbbooster
>Cerebral team is mediocre at best without good legends

I can already see the fucking Chopperman-missions screwing me over big time.

My team is ready
no way to activate miss valentine's special yet in the calc so multiply everything here by 1.5

well ideally you want 3 teams, since as I understand it it's 3 different islands with 3 different 30 minute timers each
that one for fighter looks good though

Fuck stalling lmao

Don't have a cerebral or striker team, I'm hoping intdoffy is maxable with green doffy, should be since they're the same special

Why was Storm Pirates removed from the friend code list? Do you have any intention of re-adding her or is she banned for life?

>look at box
>filter : striker
>Leo, Don sai, Smoker, Alvida, Kaku Fukaboshi are my only decent striker
>all base cd and low lvl

Why not literally any other class than Striker Bamco?

G4 will easily deal with the fighter one I guess. For Cerebral this is probably the best team I can build.
I have Sengoku, Monet & Tesoro too so I might build something with them.

I hope so
I think the 3 different team gimmick is for extra chopperman mission rewards, but otherwise should be able to max with green Doffy since they said it's the same special

Man this sucks
I have 0 good Cerebral teams

>candy on sanji

>Candy on one of the best units on the server where candy drops like rain

Reminder that Enel is a trap sugo so save your gems for 6* Carrot

stop feeding the shitposter

Why is a trap sugo ?
Its Gold only
On global standards, this regular sugo is better than your 2nd anni.

If you're old enough to know who that is you already know that's the old list where the guy who made it went full retard

>cant beat Hime Turtles for shit

Fuck this world, I just hit 60 stamina and I would love to farm some of those pretty reptiles....

they are a waste of time unless you need the extra gem