What does Veeky Forums think of my summer car?

I bought this game a few week ago and I have been hooked despite some of the jank it has. Its fun building and beating on whats basically a nissan cherry/datsun 100a.

Other urls found in this thread:

plays.tv/s/LQ-19pRiQ30Y
plays.tv/s/LQ-1MF_Ce4QO
plays.tv/s/LQ-1pBgyP3lV
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I remember it was one of those flavor of the month games, and made countless general thread about it, like 4 of them, one for each week.

It's a cool game, got boring after 2 hours though.

>gets boring after 2 hours
I have 282 hours and I still love the shit out of this game

It did seem to grab some attention due to the novelty of it but there is plenty of things to do and I'm still loving it after 80 or so hours. Plus the dev has been adding stuff pretty consistently.

It's probably asking for too much but I hope the dev adds more cars that can actually be built/modified. Maybe you could restore those chassis that you haul to Fleetari or something

I liked the game but quickly got tired of pumping shit and shipping wood has anything been added?

Isnt the dev planning to add a new car to the game soon or will the Datsun be the only option for the foreseeable future

>It's a cool game, got boring after 2 hours though.

You probably wouldn't survive for long in Finland then

it's so hard to control cant get shit done.
First time I didnt turn lights on in the house and went to sleep like in evening, woke up middle of the night, pitch black no light, no idea where am I, can't sleep again...had to reload from the very beggining becuase no light switch

this pretty much

game got old fast

lol casual

What do you guys think about the Car mechanic simulator games on steam? 2018 looks really nice but I heard its a buggy mess.

Ive messed around with it and havent really had any problem

the grind is ridiculous tho

The dev seems to want to add more buildable cars but we wont know if he will for sure.

You can brew some sugar wine and steal a briefcase of money in terms of jobs. There is the local rally on saturdays and two punks you can race on the highway.

I thought they were cool, but got burnt out like 30 minutes in when I realized that most of the jobs were the same basic shit over and over and over.

My Summer Car was a fucking blast though, I really need to get back into it, I know the dev added a bunch of stuff.

>Nearly a year ago we had numerous generals about this game daily
>End up downloading the game
>Spend countless hours trying to build my car
>Launch the seat through the car damaging panels
>Played hell getting everything lined up
>What the fuck did I forget to fasten
>God damnit, I just damaged more panels because I launched the car into orbit
>Finally get it right, drive around
>Ordered all the performance bits
>Once again launch my car over to the pole barn somehow
>It's upside down
>Grab the tractor and fix my mistake
>Look at the general, someone shared information on what to edit to fix damaged panels
>They even made a step by step guide
>Even shared the file to see if everything is fastened

Game was cool for awhile, but quickly became boring.

Anyone else managed to unplug the phone and piss all over the kitchen?

Also don't drink the weird shit by the tractor it fucks you up

They released an unfinished game, because is the trend nowadays, but the developers are very keen on making it right. Most of the bugs are fixed and the promised features are there.

I wish they add some kind of free roaming because just screwing and unscrewing bolts is fairly boring after a while.

>spend whole day building car
>forget to fill radiator and engine explodes
>give up
>try again next week
>build goes great, everything works
>but it constantly overheats
>try everything to make it stop overheating
>take it to mechanic and pay for every option
>comes back just as shitty
>give up again

Haven't played it for a few months.

>take it to mechanic and pay for every option
>comes back just as shitty
At least it's true to life.

just gonna share vids i made when game was hip and fresh
plays.tv/s/LQ-19pRiQ30Y
plays.tv/s/LQ-1MF_Ce4QO
plays.tv/s/LQ-1pBgyP3lV

it perfectly simulates the struggle of owning a beater
bonus for
>drinking
>swearing
>smoking
>fishing
>sauna
>piss
>nitrous

If I take engine parts to Fleetari to repair them, will he call me when he gets done with the repairing the parts?

Not if you piss on the phone

>don't drink the weird shit by the tractor it fucks you up
C'mon, kid.

is that your boyfriend

>car mechanic simulator
You don't want to simulate that

I'd recommend pirating 2015 with all the DLC to see if you like the concept, 2018 doesn't add any new features and way too buggy

Yeah he phones you like a day later, sometimes while his shop is closed. It's weird.