Are people on Veeky Forums decently educated? have you gone to a tech school...

are people on Veeky Forums decently educated? have you gone to a tech school? i have a two year degree myself and i'm thinking about going back to school for another 2-4 years.

also, opinions on pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

bringatrailer.com/listing/1997-bmw-318ti/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did a 4 year engineering apprenticeship, now stuck on a oil rig 100 miles from Aberdeen for the next couple of weeks.

Decent wee car, but parts cost a bit.

>tech school
>decently educated

any retard can get a tech degree

>any retard can get a tech degree
then why don't you have one

dropped out of Community College because i suck at school but also realize i didn't need. I have my own business at the age of 25 and do well for myself.

I guess you can say I'm self educated.

I currently drive a Honda Civic lx but I'm saving for an aircooled 911.

because i have a masters and all of my teeth

Instead of going back for 2-4 years straight, just look into taking things that will get you more certifications relevant to your career, unless you really hate your job. You'll stay working and get a pay raise out of if. Also, it's a nice old 3 series, not much else to say.

Just HS. Haven't needed anything else.

Did construction for 6 years, started a business, now back to school. Previously had welding certs, getting a bachelors in mechanical engineering now.

Tired of working with my hands. Cant have it as a hobby and a job.

>also, opinions on pic related

its a terrible platform. unless its got an S52 swap

bringatrailer.com/listing/1997-bmw-318ti/

Not everyone is privileged/stupid enough to go to school that long, and if your referring to an arts master degree, literally take less brains than a bachelor of science... "any retard can get a tech degree" lol the butthurt shit you read on here, what next are you going to make fun of him for being employed and not obese?

Mechanical engineering + computer science bachelors degrees. I've worked in engineering for a car manufacturer, one motorcycle manufacturer, and one parts company (Bosch).

I feel that I've had some learnins in my day.

the only butthurt here is coming from you

not my fault you're too poor for real school

Stop feeding him.

Highschool drop out here, I'm 24 live with my parents and spend most my money on my racecars. Finally on the right track of stacking money, my parents don't mind me being there since I'm in my room all day out of their way. I pay rent and utilities so I don't feel like a complete fuckup

>he doesn't have the government paying for his education
no wonder Americans are so stupid

this

>burger tradecucks seriously believe that they are smarter than people with real educations

>Went to school for engineering but dropped out because I was a lazy fuck who didn't even bother going to class
>Become a neet for a year
>Go to tech school for IT certs, have net+, about to test for sec+
>About to get a cozy $18hr job that will enable me to study more and get more certs
>Have the opportunity to make 6 figures in a few years once I get resume experience
>Probably going to be making more money and be happier than if I did memegineering

I love the IT meme, gotta get in before the bubble though.

Currently at a decent community college working on getting an associates in engineering. Not sure where to go from there but I do know I really want to work on cars and have a more hands on job than working behind a computer in autocad.

I have a phd. I wouldn't say I'm decently educated though...there is tons I dont know that I should. Especially about working on cars. :/

I'm an accountant, I work on my cars as a hobby.

Working on my CPA designation.

>opinions on pic related
great first car, especially if you live in europe and get a 323ti
or are able to M52 swap it yourself

It depends what you mean by decently educated.

I dropped out of highschool in grade 10 but got my GED at a later date and become a diesel mechanic.

After 3 years of working in small shop and expanding my knowledge as well as taking a 6 month welding course, started my own one man operation in a two-car bay and make on average $70/hour after taxes mainly rebuilding diesel engines and doing rust repair.

Oh wow Doctor user do you have a PhD in dick sucking

studying mechanical engineering atm, mostly as an easy means to an end.
plan on becoming a patent attorney and making 6 figures easy.

>do you have a phd in dick sucking?
What did he mean by this?