pastebin.com/cmGEBGdc
pastebin.com/Gv5vnQi0

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/EQBH0
nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/61592/?
youtube.com/watch?v=hgKlCspJTYg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for post PC's!

first for second

Is is he ok?

nth for if you fuck deathclaws you deserve to be vaporised

deathclaws a pure

What if I fuck them to death with plasma?

What, did you stick a plasma grenade in its vent?

7th for finding love and happiness in the harsh wasteland.

Nah, I Held a plasma pistol to it's head and made it give me dome, but when I nutted I accidently pulled the trigger.

Head game was on point though.

10th for >7th

Also, never ever.

Cait a shit

Well, you still deserve to be vaporised.

Deathclaws a P U R E

Love is a very subjective thing, and Cait has some things about her that a person might not find desirable for themselves.

I respect your right to choose.

I love her though.

If I could i'd Do this to Cait.

Nothing is stopping you. You can make people not essential.

Then Cait would be dead in your save game.

In mine, she would be happy and surrounded by her friends and wife who love her.

That's how it works.

What values do I need to fiddle with to adjust day/night brightness in ENB?

>wife
why does everyone with shit taste in companions also play lesbo

It's the purest form of love.

the purest form of love is between men and _men_

I am a chaotic neutral playing the BoS to get some power armor.
Because you either have to play lesbo for Piper, Curie, and Cait or play homo for Danse and nobody likes playing a homo.

gamma in the ini/menu

only if they dont have ass sex

Well, I meant separate day/night brightness.
As it stands my days are okay, but the nights are way too bright.

You mean if the balls don't touch?

no they can touch

And what if my lover doesn't have an asshole?

then you can share yours with them I'll allow it

>Miss Laura Pekka Khan and Mr Putin Pekka Khan :DDDDDDD

Okay, thanks.

they have a mouth

smug

I thought you meant fisto

I prefer someone intelligent, educated and funny.
Sadly true AI is rare in the Wasteland.

...Pressclaws?

...Deathreporters?

...Newsclaws?

Hillary?

kek

I was experimenting with Dave's poses on the lizard fingers. They get a little bit bendy in some poses.

Obituary

Buffscale is regressing! Someone get him his meds!

I have night brightness at the desired level, but light sources seem to be far too weak. That lamp there, for instance, should illuminate the entrance to the Vikky & Vance, but it leaves it completely dark, while also showing the effect depicted (where the Bison Steve is partially lit by the cone of that street lamp despite it facing the other way.)

Is there any straightforward way of fixing this?

Buffpiper best piper

who doesn't like gigantic titties honestly

Me.

>mutants and raiders and robots and monsters running around
>people still get in a tizzy over who loves who

wait what. why are those the only options.

I too am a part of the Itty bitty titty appreciation comity.

Because they're all cucks

Not quite what I meant, user.

Well his would be quite itty bitty, so it should still work.

anyone could tell me why Pipboyshadows work for me?

i have PIP PAD installed but that supports it but objects still dont cast shadows.
i tried installing the another mod that enables shadows for the pipboy flashlight but that didnt do shit either.

Is it because i have tactical flashlights installed too?

But wait

There's more!

imgur.com/a/EQBH0

Tits and thighs are always nice, but still this is making me pic related

kek
i guess you could say that

me.

I didn't like Piper when the game first came out but she's grown on me over the past year and a half.

I still haven't done anything with synth Curie or Cait. I tried raising Curie's disposition but she raises it so fucking slow.

Her voice actress a cute.

Console it, Curie is a fucking nightmare to gain it with unless you have foreknowledge and leave certain quests.

jesus christ how horrigan

Piper is a good person and Piperfags are lucky people.

Truism.

>tfw can't make anything nice out of the wood set

It just looks so goddamn ramshackle, not comfy housing at all

>when you really want to ignore the signs and fist android girls

Re-modding Fallout NV. Is JSawyer Ultimate the best JSawyer version to take?
nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/61592/?

I like the idea, but the "underlay" in the gaps looks shit. I personally don't like that outfit either because the human legs have space marine proportions.

Why is the doing the slav stance

Yeah, really it is.

Don't listen to the Vicious Wastes shills.

What's the problem with Vicious (which I haven't tried yet but recently downloaded and installed), and what is JSU like?

I agree, it's almost motivating enough to figure out how to retexture it myself.

The pants don't both me, I think they just look like loose fitting camos. However, the tanktop doesn't bodyslide very well, so I pretty much have to use the vest and chest armor with it which is a little disappointing.

Because she's a delinquent robot.

anyone uses NAC?
how the fuck do i turn off this retarded color change and auto brightness adjustment thing?

its fucking retarded and sometimes i cant see shit because it makes the game too dark or straight up just a white screen

pretty sure a lot of it can be done in the nac holotape

Lmao you babbies should git gud, took me only 2 days to Max out curies affinity

You're Curie a shit.

No, you

Will you operate with me :3

Any decent glowing sea settlements or player homes?

Fucking hideous please kill yourself

You're a bad person for telling people to commit suicide!

You're a bad person for showing this disgusting shit to other people

Open the mod up and have a look, chances are they'll be in the texture/actors/player folder or something, just root around till you find one that looks right. You might want to open the .bgsm's in the material folder and check what kind of glow settings are being used too.

Also turn your resolution scale to 1 in enbseries.ini to remove the weird pixelated SSAO shadows.

I already told you that you use the fucking holotape. It literally tells you this in the popup you get when you install the mod.

I'm not the person you were replying to I'm just calling you out for being a bad person. No matter the excuse you give you just don't do say things okay? You're no better than them by showing a hideous personality.

If that's your Curie, not too bad. She actually looks like a scientist.

that picture always reminds me of some of the skeletons and how they bother me with their poses.

that one I can get behind, probably crusty and erect with muck. regular skeletons sitting in bars laying their heads down for a nap while still holding their beers perfectly, or skeletons raising their hands in excitement on a roller coaster? those things should've crumbled

Oh, thank you! Those pixelated shadows have been bugging the crap out of me.

And I'll give that a try when I have a lot of time. There's a number of changes and edits I want to make to that mod.

>2017
>Still potato faces everywhere

Yeah it was kinda weird having French frauke petry as a companion

>It's only game, why you heff to be mad?

Does anyone happen to have the two settlement support mods by ddproductions as seen in this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=hgKlCspJTYg

I really don't want to have to install and wade through the files of that fucking clusterfuck cookies mod looking for the relevant files so if anyone has them to hand or knows where I can get them it'd be a huge help.
Alternatively if you know of any different mods that do the same thing I would greatly appreciate that too.

I want to FUCK the toaster!

Stop same fagging. His curie doesn't have a human skull. Look at the shape holy shit you niggas are literal faceblind autists

Paranoid much? I just complimented his Curie for fitting in the theme of the character. I personally prefer the original because her appearance, that short dark hair and angular facial bone structure are literally my fetish.

So The Glowing Sea on Survival and at Level 80 was as horseshit as i'd imagined it may be. Deathskulls and Matriarchs everywhere.

I'm at a bit of an impasse.

Do I...

>progress BoS quests then force MM to detonate them after I go Nuka-World and become Raider Queen because I gave my ass to the Commonwealth and Shaun still wasn't found/wasn't what I wanted.

>do BoS route, plus uncompleted content mod and be Elder, leave the BoS searching for tech whilst commanding my Raider Nation to search for chems/blood/caps?

>your suggestion, but which involves me having the most FUN with Nuka World factions and going through aforementioned 'fuck these dirtkickers they did nothing for me, I guess I'm femme Negan now'.

Something isn't right I can't put my finger in it.

wow you must have a really stable and normal life

ditch everyone and go Raider, remove the Disciples and start a semi-legit business in putting on cage fighting shows for Commonwealth people with The Pack as your performers and animal trappers and The Operators as your enforcers and bouncers

the business has no need for senseless violence and torture so the Disciples got to go.

they sure don't make doing a bot weapon overhauls easy. turns out, if you adjust the speed rating for any bot gun beyond the standard 1.0, and its in the right hand, that effects the firing speed of the weapon in the left hand.

When will you finally understand that Raita type torpedo tits are superior?

Decanus is demonstrating the proper pose

You swapped their clothes! You cheat! You dirty rotten liar!

Curie isn't even a human