/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread The actual mastermind edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 5/24/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>ywn get extra portions in exchange for sexual favors
>ywn be pinned on a kitchen table and pounded by chubby chef dick
>ywn engage in naked tantric blindfold taste testing
>ywn correctly guess the secret ingredient it's more dick
It's not fucking fair terubros

Mugi!

Ishi!

Ultimate best girl

Is cute Junko doing cute things too much to ask for?

Angie and her beloved Saihara!

Aye, good job

I've got a suggestion. Based on the transcripts we have on hand, how about we read them and post what we find interesting and what we might infer from it for the purpose of discussion? The prologue should probably get some extra attention, but I think the rest has some good insights too.

Amaguji happy ending

Nice mugi
I like her more with her freckles

BEST GIRL
BEST VILLAIN
BEST MASTERMIND

cheers darlin! I'm out for the day so have a good one /drg/, behave yourselves!

>new thread saimeno cuteness reminder

posting best girl!

Sorry posted wrong pic

Have fun!

Plot twist: Angie predicted Kiibo's explosion in Ch6's execution.

Junko is cute!
Junko is beautiful!

Junko is FAT!

>claims I posted wrong pic
>posts wrong pic himself
What did he mean by this?

Junko is dead!

DR4 spoilers

Only in the right places, my man.
Perfection never truly dies.

>cow banger

>master1200

>that one image of futa sonia raping trashman

I went back to see what Miu had to say about Kiibo's study room, because the transcript made me curious. It wasn't anything important...
Miu: Hyaha-! It's all so friggin incredible!
There's piles of power up parts for Kiibo!
Ahh, this makes me want to tease Kiibo so much
I want to to hear his cute cries
Ufu ufufufufu
Kiibo: Pl-please stop!
Not in front of Saihara-kun...
Saihara:(is this... what makes kiibo-kun blush?)
Not sure what Saihara meant by "this". I think another translation for the line might be that "these kinds of things make kiibo blush" or "kiibo can even blush too?"

>electric bath attendant

Sounds like my kind of job.

I think the whole
>Not in front of Saihara-kun...!
Means that he's fine with Miu bullying while fixing him, but not when someone's watching them. Obviously he had no idea Saihara was watching them in the previous chapter.

You're probably joking, but Angie apparently did correctly guess that the killer was hiding somewhere to kill Amami.

The game's theme is about lies becoming truth. Angie is a liar about god existing.

>XxxShingujixxX
really makes me think

Heh, yeah. I like how Angie is someone you need to look under the surface to understand her. It's sad how people just look at her character and then brand her as "the braindead but crazy cultist girl".

wtf I like Souda now

Trashgirl is alright

Bi-threadly reminder that Oumeno is equally cute and great as Saimeno!

Which characters would most likely go and get a thai massage?

Saihara should but he thinks he's too good to pay and that all women should be attracted to him

t. Jess

Saihara sucks completely independently of Jess

Don't let your hatred of her dumb opinions cloud your judgement or think that you need to have an opposing thought to everything she says.

I want Ouma to have an anxiety disorder.
I want him to get nervous around anywhere and at any time.
I want him to suddenly bump to me, his ideal senpai, on the way to school, fall down and drop his books all over the floor. I want him to frantically apologize with tears in his eyes.
Then I will help him, shook it off and say that I want to hang out with him.
He accepts while blushing, and I take him out to a cafe date every week, with his trust growing every time.
When I’ve hypnotized him into trusting me with headpats and hugs, I’ll pay for people to bully him relentlessly, making his anxiety disorder act up.
After every time, he’ll come running and crying to me, and each day I swear I’ll never leave him, making sure I hypnotize him even further into my submissive toy.
And finally, I’ll train him to become the whole school’s cumdump, taking it slowly but also breaking his mind agonizingly, and make sure he feels everything mentally and physically, until he's nothing but a huge pool of pleasure. I'll train him to enjoy it by making him delusional that every guy who fucks him is actually me, as if he was having his first time over and over again.

Don't you hate it when you find some nice art and 1 thing about it ruins the whole piece?

>hands

I was just kidding meito

I don't even care about Jess

@178276809
When does he think that all women should be attracted to him, though?

I want to fuck her so hard I'm thrusting my hips into the air help

Yaoi hands!

hands are so hard to draw

don`t worry it is a perfectly natural reaction!

ouma big aids

well yeah, with that rape bait face he has i would not be surprised

Is the actual best girl, best villain, and best mastermind!

Worst* everything FTFY

Naisu very naisu

Now, do you have Chiaki getting fucked while dying?

Akamatsu-chan~

Even SHSL Cock didnt want to touch that shit.

I actually kinda like dumb loli more now than when DR2 was new

L-lewd!

Same

Such a pure boy.

Same, I was thrown off due to translations at first and like her more again now that her intentions with regards to the Student Council are more known and she's shown to be smarter than she makes herself out to be.

It does help though that I never expected her to be particularly moral due to her God thing, and I might do impressions of each character at some point.

She should put her hair down more

> Also these people hold the other characters to an unrealistic standard–who among us would actually try to reach out to someone like Ouma in real life? Very few, I’d imagine, so why do they get to act high and mighty about the in-universe characters not acting any differently than they would under the circumstances?
Serious poll, would you attempt to make friends with the 'difficult' characters of the group in V3 (Ouma, Miu, Hoshi, Korekiyo?)

Let's assume for the sake of fairness that if you are a girl you won't get sent into the afterlife for befriending the last one.

Miu and Hoshi sure

I would say Himiko is somewhat "difficult" as well.

Fair enough, those five then since it does take two deaths before Himiko opens up. In my case it'd probably be Ouma, Hoshi, Korekiyo and Miu in that order as I love Ouma's contrary nature, share a love of cats with Hoshi and would have fun listening to Korekiyo lecturing. Miu is a tough call because she might be a bit too loud and lewd for my taste IRL, but unlike most of the cast I wouldn't be opposed to getting to know her while Himiko is a toss-up due to our shared lazy nature.

I'm into tricksters so I'd prolly try to befriend Ouma, same with Miu and Hoshi. I'm pretty accepting and according to the people around me I'm pretty strange, but I'd prolly get bored of Guji quickly despite his interesting lectures.

What about yourself, user-kun? Would you befriend any of them?

Yep! It's the post above yours, and as I overall have a blast talking to people dramatically removed from me (Like say, not relatives or co-workers but people who are just way different culture-wise) I'd love to chill with the weird ones of the group and get to know them.

I would befriend Miu and Hoshi. Miu is a good person and I have the feeling she wouldn't have done what she did in ch4 if she were in different circumstances. I have read some translations of some bonus mode events that have hoshi in it and I see he's a really good heart person with good intentions, despite of everything that happened to him.

I am a woman so getting along with Shinguji would be difficult. And I don't think I would get along with Ouma as well.

Miu is a pretty sad story because it's never said how long was she hospitalized but given how absurdly bad she is at interacting with people she was likely cut off from contact long enough that it affected her ability to talk to people like a regular person. Hoshi I think depends, we know he's a good person in spite of what he did but it's also human nature to be wary of such people and he's probably aware of that.

As for Korekiyo it's definitely kind of an issue to have him always referring to you as an admirable woman and stuff and certainly people like Ouma are tricky as he would likely appeal more to devil's advocate and rebel types while being too annoying to everyone else.

Oh, definitely same. I have many friends from so many colorful and different cultures so it's always fun to talk to other people.

>inb4 Angiebro is a normie so he must be purged from here

Wouldn't Maki also count as difficult considering her antisocial, reserved personality and how she hides a lot of things?

W-what?
I wanna see

I would definitely try to befriend Miu and Hoshi, they seem like genuinely good/well-intentioned people caught up in some shit circumstances.

I'd probably try to befriend Ouma for the sake of it, though I don't know how much I could stand of him in real life even though his character type is one of my favorites.
I don't know if there'd be a lot of befriending to really do with Korekiyo, I feel like I'd just get sat down for lectures a lot.

Stay away from Sonia

>Souda topping

Fake

Something I find fascinating is that while some anons don't change their minds, it's pretty obvious that by debating our opinions and explaining ourselves here we can see V3 characters in a new light.

I made that post because apparently no one would ever honestly befriend someone like Ouma even though I actually related to him more than anyone else in the cast, and it kind of peeves me to see how much prejudice can blind a person considering most of us would logically not befriend an actual assassin yet people do that in V3 anyway. Rant aside though, people discussing their favorites and pointing out things shows the beauty of perspective: Even if we all see the same lines, read the same transcript and play the same game, the 'truth' we get out of it differs from person to person.

The quoted post was about how totally no one would be friends with Ouma, which is an honestly absurd argument when some of the V3 cast went ahead to be friends with someone arguably much more dangerous (Maki). "This guy who says some provocative things is totally harder to relate to than the girl who can lift him up and choke him with one hand, really!" Gee, one wonders who would be more popular in reality.

Heh, that does ring true for all of them especially Korekiyo. Is it even possible to be friends with him or will you just be invited to have tea while he discusses his latest pet theory?

I hate Sonia, I'm just curious.
Am I an asshole for saying that I probably wouldn't befriend any of them?
Souda a switch

>souda being able to get an erection and not being completely impotent

>I hate Sonia,

sasuga trashtasteman

Nope! Friendship is partially about preference after all so it's only natural that if someone's too different from you you wouldn't want to be friends with them.

I don't even have any friends in real life. Could it mean that I could befriend anime characters more easily than real people? Ha-ha...
Well, one thing I know for sure. I would act exactly like Toko in a killing game - pick up the prettiest boy and stalk him. Is this close enough to befriending someone?

Depends on your definition of 'pretty boy' in V3, especially if you're talking about Korekiyo.

We need more open minded people like you here.
Since I started being here, I have started to appreciating the best points each character from v3 can offer and I guess I don't really hate anyone at this point. I would say I am more curious to know more about everything.

Oh my god, yes
YES
Y E S

Well, Rantaro is the prettiest one for me so I would stalk him in the library too and maybe prevented Tsumugi killing him. Wow, that surely sounds like a start of beautiful friendship!

B-but I love Saionji! She's cutest and best!
The closest I would get to one of them is Korekiyo, and that's only because I want him to lecture me on folklore
It's kind of iffy with the rest of them. I feel like Hoshi would be kind of a downer, and hard to be around. Miu, on the other hand, would get grating rather quickly. I would probably just think Ouma's a little asshole, might get close with him because I'm not adverse to rude people.
It's still a massive grey area for a lot of them, since I don't know too much about the V3s.
Disgusting.

In some sense, it might be uncomfortable for me to befriend Ouma, I guess. I do also relate with the narrative of "pretending you're fine with something when you're not", just not to a hugely anime extent.
Maybe it being sort of self-reflecting would help us both work through our issues or something, I dunno. I'm not about to get into blogposting, but it is interesting to think about now that you've mentioned it.

Looks like it missed anything vital, he should be fine

You forget that Ouma actively pushes people away and Maki is only friends by the end with only three people (Saihara, Kaito, Himiko to a lesser extent).
Yes, Maki is more dangerous, but Ouma outright pushes away relationships.

>not jerking off to Nagito's corpse

Now that's a pretty cool Hoshi.

seek help

Heh, thanks. Anons here have helped make Miu my Best Girl after clearing up some of the serious misconceptions about her, but generally I would in fact fight for everyone except maybe Shirogane because it's hard to defend someone who's way too unknown.

Ah, were it to be!

That's fair, you explained your reasoning well unlike 'certain' other people who think that yes, a fun-loving prankster who's sharper than he looks is going to be less easy to get along with than a fucking assassin in real life. That's not how logic works.

Yeah, there's a number of hints Ouma drops about not even liking much less harmful lies so you both could either get along fine or it'd be a complete disaster.

That's true, but in his Space Mode ending Ouma actually offers his hand to Saihara so I would be quite doubtful that he's much harder to get along with in a reality where he doesn't have to keep his distance. We also don't know why he pushes relationships away in the killing game and if one of those reasons is a sinking realization that pretty much everyone's going to die that too is something one can relate to.

>tfw Trashman is disgusted with you
And that's how you know that your taste is good.