How much of a cuck do you have to be to like a glorified tiburon

How much of a cuck do you have to be to like a glorified tiburon

>implying the genesis is anything like a tiburon

Lol

Its a fucking hyundai

That's true, a tiburon is priced more appropriately to what you're getting

They're both Korean knockoffs of popular Japanese cars

I unironically daily an 04 GT Tib

I daily drove a lightly modded 05 and put 20k miles on it. Slow as fuck. cheaply made. interior quality was awful. But it sounded and looked good.

Ive just put 15k on mine. Its pretty quick but my only frame of reference is my last car which was a n 02 Accord

If you think its 'pretty quick' then you must have had the 4 cyl model. My current daily is a 96 maxima and to say its faster than a tiburon would be an understatement. The tiburon is slow as molasses. That v6 is underpowered as all fuck, and doesnt even get decent gas mileage to compensate.

Yeah it was the 4 cyl. Im starting my job out of fast food next week as a salesman at a ford dealer and im intending to save up and get a 32

32...?
skyline? golf r?

Why make such an abhorrent thread? All you had to do was word it as "What are the pros and cons of a Genesis coupe vs other sportscars?" and use a stock photo. I don't even like these cars but c'mon.

The skyline.

Ots a hyundai, only con you need

Have fun being laughed at at the next car meet

Wanna know how i know you're an autist that doesnt even attend car meets

how much of a cuck do you have to be to like japshit

how much of a cuck do you have to be to post on Veeky Forums

M8, read my post. I do not like these cars. I never will. They look stupid.
>going to a parking lot where you stand around in a group of vapelords and watch them take pictures for instagram, and then leave
Ronery driver tooj is superior.

pray tell which Japanese car offers 350bhp sleek aesthetic, and all under 30k

370Z isn't great but better than a fucking Hyundai. The G-coupe gets all the numbers right but none of the stuff that actually matters
>steering feel
>interior
>engine response
>brake bite
>seating position
>suspension tuning
>turn in
>etc
Test drive one next to a 370/Camaro/Mustang/BRZ/Miata/M2 and you'll get it

The Veloster is the actual Tiburon successor. Weird as fuck just for the sake of being weird.

The Genesis Coupe was just a miserably failed attempt at being a cheap American ponycar.

370z is also way above the price point of the genesis coupe

Post your car cuck

This. GCoupe is also reliable and the interior is not shit. It comes with oil temp, gas mileage, and boost gauges. It's comfortable and looks good. If you want "MUH luxury styling" you're a cuck.
I've only driven the twin turbo 4 cyl which is definitely slower than any v6, but it's punchy for a four banger.

people unironically like hyundai ?

Tbh, if the tiburon made at least 300hp stock it would've been boasted as a great car.

Got a friend who is making a GT he found into a 500whp car. Not sure why but more power to him.

How about the car the Genesis ripped off, the G35/G37?

You're working at a ford dealership, just use the company Ford Focus