/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 30th of May:
AD 70 – Siege of Jerusalem: Titus and his Roman legions breach the Second Wall of Jerusalem. Jewish defenders retreat to the First Wall. The Romans build a circumvallation, cutting down all trees within fifteen kilometres.
1431 – Hundred Years' War: In Rouen, France, the 19-year-old Joan of Arc is burned at the stake by an English-dominated tribunal.
1943 – The Holocaust: Josef Mengele becomes chief medical officer of the Zigeunerfamilienlager (Romani family camp) at Auschwitz concentration camp.
>News
CK2 DD 53 - Time to Pay Tribute
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-dev-diary-53-time-to-pay-tribute.1025784/

EU4 DD 23/05
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-23rd-of-may-2017.1024304/

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

#Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI4] - More Music Mod
mega.nz/#F!v5wXURpJ!TvoBinBVQWJbaYJsluyoFA

>>[HoI3] - Flavormod
mega.nz/#F!GBByDSgS!9ia87JfAeOQgADjGq9y4hw

>>[CK2] - user Music Mod
mega.nz/#!vIQnEZJK!5YCtpPMElgZJ3DDaVSaxJqEGym87SKZxfx-uKVwZmqM

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.6.1 - 27/11/2016
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2]Africa Mod
pastebin.com/kyMpRZcQ

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orange_River_Convention
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sand_River_Convention
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-30th-of-may-2017.1025986/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

fuck drumpf

mayo in texas in w&b

Are you a NEET?

w&b

1st for nazbol.

>muslimboo sjw bloat mod

thought this meme would've ended already

he has a bot

from the other thread

>How about you just blockade them you goddamn retard. Sink his flotilla.
Right, so wipe out the Royal Navy. I wonder how many time the RN had to be built and rebuilt every time Britain was involved in a colonial dispute.

>If you can't understand the simple difference between separatist rebels and two GPs fighting then you obviously won't understand the difference between occupying a colony and defeating a country
You're moving the goalposts deliberately. There is no meaningful difference between rebels occupying provinces with the goal to annex them and a rival power occupying colonial provinces with the goal to annex them. The rebels don't have to wipe out the navy or march on the capital to win.

There's a reason HPM changed how colonial rebellions work so you don't have communists occupying the colony for decades without being able to enforce demands. The mechanic is badly designed.

jews btfo

>D 70 – Siege of Jerusalem: Titus and his Roman legions breach the Second Wall of Jerusalem. Jewish defenders retreat to the First Wall. The Romans build a circumvallation, cutting down all trees within fifteen kilometres.
>1943 – The Holocaust: Josef Mengele becomes chief medical officer of the Zigeunerfamilienlager (Romani family camp) at Auschwitz concentration camp.

so r&i is JIDF now?

>no mommy to bust my balls

i bought a lot of paradox games

Timmy again, how are your tendies today mate?

randy LOVES to put holocaust shit in the op

i had nuggies for breakfast laddo

josef mengele was white and based and did nothing wrong

Vic 2 is just too outdated, no mod can change that unpredictably stupid and retarded AI, which can completely ignore you occupaing its shit or even worse - sending it's unguarded transports on your battleships and getting instant wipes of both armies and fleets over and over again. Seriously, that artifitial idiot doesn't even change its fleets' course enen if my 100 battleships are in their way.

->

black & heavily autistic

reminder to report R&I spammer for spamming with his autistic bot

someone tell me what game to play or what anime to watch

>game
sengoku
>anime
3 gatsu no lion

Watch Rainbow, was a few seasons ago but dank as fuck post war Japan animu about juvenile inmates forming a bond through shared pain from inhumane living conditions and torture+abuse from guards.

angola é nossa

all i remember about that show was the gay pedo doctor

Equally disgusting to the female pedo that raped the singer kid.

>I wonder how many time the RN had to be built and rebuilt every time Britain was involved in a colonial dispute.
How many colonial wars did the UK lost during the victorian era?

>You're moving the goalposts deliberately.
You are the one who brought up rebels which are completely unrelated. Stop being retarded
You are literally incapable of seeing the bigger picture.

I will start reporting weebs from now on 2bqh

anime is w&b :3

Yo /gsg/. I've joined in with Barbarossa and am setting myself up in the Crimean Peninsula since it was part of the Ottoman Empire at a time and Mussolini was all about empire shit. So how would Mussolini had gone about this - what pieces of the big Soviet pie would he have taken? Would he have eaten up all of the Caucasus?

>seeing the bigger picture.
You keep repeating this which gives me the impression that English isn't your first language and you've latched onto this expression for some reason. It's completely meaningless, do you realise this?

>You are the one who brought up rebels which are completely unrelated.
Wrong. It's the same concept. Why would a great power capitulate so easily to weak rebels who have done nothing but occupy the province, while fighting much harder when a state does the same thing? It should be one or the other.

>How many colonial wars did the UK lost during the victorian era?
First Boer War. How much damage did the Boers do to the British Navy? Were there Boer Armies marching on Westminster? Hmm?

>setting myself up in the Crimean Peninsula since it was part of the Ottoman Empire at a time and Mussolini was all about empire shit.

Release and play as Australia in Vic 2 it's pretty fucking comfy

>You keep repeating this
Not an argument.

>Wrong. It's the same concept.
This just tells you are really unable to see it. No point in arguing with someone who thinks separatist rebels are like two GPs fighting.

>ow much damage did the Boers do to the British Navy?
>Transvaal Rebellion
>second independence of the South African Republic.
>colonial war
It's an independence war, where the colonists make too much trouble for it to be worth of the GP's time. Different from two GPs fighting over sumatra.

>It's an independence war,
Wrong, you should check your history before you say dumb shit like this. Transvaal and Oranje were independent and recognised by Britain in the 1850s, some 30 years before the Boer War started.They weren't British colonists you brainlet.

Fuck, it's amazing that people who spend all day playing history games can be so ignorant of basic history.

turks or more like Curks today are nowhere near based Ottomans

Don't start a war you can't win, nigger. Haven't you learned anything from playing these games?

>Wrong
>(Afrikaans: Eerste Vryheidsoorlog, literally "First Freedom War"
>or the Transvaal Rebellion
>Major-General Sir George Pomeroy Colley, after returning briefly to India, finally took over as Governor of Natal, Transvaal, High Commissioner of SE Africa and Military Commander in July 1880.
>The Boers revolted on 16 December 1880 and took action at Bronkhorstspruit against a British column of the 94th Foot, who were returning to reinforce Pretoria.
>REVOLTED
Fuck if you can't even understand the difference between an independence war and a colonial war, separatist rebels and two GPs fighting it's obvious you are too dumb to understand how the AI is programmed. Fuck you are literally incapable of looking to WE and WS and other factors as a whole and instead can only look at one number and say "that's high I won"

You are literally too dumb to play this game. Sorry.

reported & hidden

fucking pedophiles ARE NOT allowed on /gsg/

I would rather take turkey.

but I pay for what I play

>Transvaal and Oranje were independent and recognised by Britain in the 1850s

>The Transvaal Boers were able to give voice to the growing resentment against the 1877 British annexation of the Transvaal

>After the Transvaal formally declared independence from the United Kingdom, the war began on 16 December 1880 with shots fired by Transvaal Boers at Potchefstroom.

>he doesn't even know basic history
wew

No shit you tard, the Boer war started in 1880.

That doesn't change the fact that Transvaal and Oranje existed before the war.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orange_River_Convention (1854)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sand_River_Convention (1852)

Are you going just close the thread or respond?

Is it normal to feel like you have nothing to do in EU4?

I'm new to the Europa Universalis games, but I feel like I should be doing something and I'm mostly just sitting around and waiting for long periods of time and doing nothing because even advisers are too expensive.

You don't understand the meaning of
>revolted
>freedom
>annexation (in 1877)
>declared independence
>in 1880

Fuck me, you are a lost cause if you think the Boer War, literally the "FIRST FREEDOM WAR" where they declared independence happened while they were independent.

It's normal but not because of your reasoning.

The game is intentionally limiting tempo and over punishing blobbing.

yeah I would take crimea and down the coastline (including owning the coast of the sea of azov) to the caucasus mountains; take modern day georgia, azeri, armenia.

Play one of the recommended countries instead of a meme one...

Oranje Republic was never annexed by Britain, idiot.

Look at the game mechanics. Look at how the rebellion is handled in HPM. The Boers aren't treated as just standard rebels. They get their own tag and when they occupy their cores, they get an event to send Britain an ultimatum and peace them out. You don't have to do anything as ridiculous as marching on London or wiping out the Royal Navy. If there were some way to replicate this but to focus on the war goal, then the system would work.

Can't tell if this is some advanced 4d underwater samefag bait or 2 actual autists.

>The Boer War, known in the Boer Language as FIRST FREEDOM WAR

>Transvaal and Oranje were independent

>growing resentment against [...] British annexation of the Transvaal
>Transvaal formally declared independence from the United Kingdom
>it's not an independence war

w-e-w

Forviŝita no ffaag kiu Sur ĉefe allBut Cseh Hage ekkontaktis sinda DNA ajn basa ekfunkciis sekve ruĝa

It's not treated as one in game.

>>The Boer War, known in the Boer Language as FIRST FREEDOM WAR
Who cares? Confederates can call it The War of Northern Aggression. Doesn't make it true,

where's the chin poster when we need

regards, chinposter

>Transvaal and Oranje were independent and recognised
>wrong, it's not an independence war

Yeah, people should be shitposting instead of discussing game mechanics.

Now you get it.

It's not treated as one in the game. You can do as much epic Veeky Forums meme speak as you want, it doesn't change that.

And you still conveniently ignore Oranje.

vic3 would be perfect if it had all the depth and complexies of vic2, better graphics, better ai, better diplomacy

Why is Paradox focusing on shitskins, chinks, and mongloids and not glorious Crusading? Why have they not made any NAVAL COMBAT?!

Seriously. I love Crusader Kings, I have put more than a thousand hours into it. But I cannot play the game without any fucking naval combat, the ground combat is bare-bones as it is.

>wrong, it's not an independence war

There's literally nothing more to say. You can't recognize the difference between a colonial war and a country declaring independence and another country supporting it. Fuck you thought Transvaal was independent and literally said it.
If you don't know even basic history YOU quote and try to cry "t-t-t-the game doesn't do it like that!!1!" how the fuck can anyone expect you to understand how the game works.

Play something simpler, it will do you good. Try tic-tac-toe, I think you can wrap your head around those rules and it doens't involve complex subjects such as more than one number, power, armies or independence.

>he wants to talk about video-games in a video-games general

fucking nerd

>Play something simpler, it will do you good. Try tic-tac-toe, I think you can wrap your head around those rules and it doens't involve complex subjects such as more than one number, power, armies or independence.

What are these 2 guys even fightiiabout, they are literally repeating the same thing.

You are just falseflagging for leftypol to post it again, right?

>Who cares? Confederates can call it The War of Northern Aggression. Doesn't make it true,
Well the english also called it "Transvaal Rebellion" but who cares what anyone in the war calls the war, it's totally not about independence when they declared independence and fought the british for it.

Every Victoria 2 POP is now a super-intelligent self-aware and self-improving AI unit as a secret project by Wiz and Johan.

How much does the game change?

the ideology chart becomes 100% communist instantly

Capitalists no longer build shit factories.

POPs promote, assimilate and resettle in convenient ways.

AI POPs want to survive and do their best to remove any possible threat to world peace

New EU4 Dev diary

forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-30th-of-may-2017.1025986/

Orthodoxy best religion confirmed.

>1943 – The Holocaust: Josef Mengele becomes chief medical officer of the Zigeunerfamilienlager (Romani family camp) at Auschwitz concentration camp.
Quality shitpost

Well, this was fun.

>blobbing
Reported

R&I is a JIDF shill.

Anyone wants Stellaris for free?

>le leftypol
stop whinging and crying all the time you're a man for christs sake

yes

>30th May 1943

But im a grill btw

E-mail?

don't really want it 2bh

[email protected]

[email protected]

I prefer women with pussies

w&b

Bloat&Talex is a shitty mod.

>the shitty performance is a feature!

This is why you'll only have one or two people playing your shitty mod in this entire thread.

it's not even that bad

deadass my nigg*rs, my mega gaming PC that my mom got me for $2000 can only play it at 59.9fps tops. wtf!!! how am I supposed to Germaniablob in the course of an afternoon now??

This

>tfw no grand strategy game where I can fuck cute anime girls

Not an argument

lift some weights you low testosterone pussy

t. butthurt non-white libtard

another 90lb videogame playing white kid triggered

This is again, a bad way to deal with things. What you should be saying is 'yes its shit but we'll try to fix it in the NEXT version, we promise' and with that you'll have more people anticipating.

It's not about FPS though, its bloated events slowing it down. You could get a NASA supercomputer to run it on and it'd still have the exact same shitty performance. It comes off from Gigau's shitty coding job.

As an example, HPM, NNM and even PDM barely reduce speed from vanilla Vicky. VeF for EU4 and HIP for CK2 also barely slow down the gameplay. Because they aren't coded by inept retards.

I'm not even white though.