/mmog/ - MMO General

This general is for discussing old, new, upcoming MMOs and MMOs with populations that are too small to sustain their own generals. If you are on one of these forgotten/niche games, looking for a guild, friends, or just want to know the state of the game, ask here.

>Recommendations
pastebin.com/0bwFTCkT

>Game databases
mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm
mmobomb.com/games/
mmos.com/gamelist

>Popular foreign MMOs & MMOs in development
pastebin.com/iALuQdht

>Other upcoming crowdfunded MMOs
Albion Online: albiononline.com/en/home
Ashes of Creation: ashesofcreation.com
Camelot Unchained: camelotunchained.com/
Crowfall: crowfall.com/
Pantheon: pantheonmmo.com/

>Link to the OP pasta
pastebin.com/Fcbd7rUn

>Example of welcome games
Trickster Online, Guild Wars 2, Mabinogi, Ragnarok Online, Dungeon Fighter Online, Runescape, Project Gorgon, Maplestory, Wakfu, Dragon Nest, Rift, ArcheAge, EverQuest, Revelation Online, LOTRO, Vindictus, Wildstar, Tibia, Aura Kingdom

>Example of non-welcome games
Krösmägä, Shädöwvërsë, Dïäblö, Päth öf Ëxïlë, Gwënt, ÄRK, DÖTÄ, Lëägüë öf Lëgënds, Hëröës öf thë Störm, Wärfrämë

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

board.playtrickster.com/index.php?/topic/11526-patch-note-2017-03-03/
poll-maker.com/poll1080065x7eFA4E66-45
imgur.com/a/nfs9R#TtnMCa3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Mabinogi
Hey I know that game.

MMOs are shit.

slam tals

That's an NPC, right? Can you make yourself look like a pirate? This is a deal breaker.

monthly reminder to turn on antialiasing

I've never seen anyone in a pirate outfit so I don't think so.

Game has like 100+ wings but no capes.

come play revo with me

board.playtrickster.com/index.php?/topic/11526-patch-note-2017-03-03/

7.2 Drilling for Tourmalines
If you want to start, the time is now! This event ends 42 hours from now! Get at least 50 tourmalines and you'll be get 10 GM certificates (worth around 500-600k ea) to trade for decent equips in megalopolis shop!

I don't want femboii as the guild name.

stop triggering me, you know how capes this far from the back would look. Sweet hair vs shields vs clothing vs capes clipping as well.

Should Just call the Guild NoDrillingAllowed or something dealing with drill.

>3. Gacha

Stopped reading there.

>3. Gacha
>Unchanged.
Really now.

Yes, there's still p2w aspect to it, but events and in-game means still allow you to progress pretty smoothly.

Tricksterbros, please vote.
poll-maker.com/poll1080065x7eFA4E66-45

Oh fuck, I'm retarded. I misread the end date. It was March, not May.

Rip new players. It's over.

Are you one of those who voted for Sissies

No_

GOLDEN AGE
GOLDEN CENTURY
GOLDEN PILL
THAT YOU WILL TAKE

GOLDEN AGE
GOLDEN HISTORY
IT'S YOUR TIME
TO FLY AWAY!

youtube.com/watch?v=_n063qHordI

all i do is drill drill drill no matter what

You done goofed. How can trickstershills ever recover from this?

Why do you keep posting this you dumb nigger?

no bully

>GOLDEN PILL
>THAT YOU WILL TAKE

user, let's share a sleeping bag!

What mmo lets me bully anime girls?

but that's gay

It's not gay because I'm a girl!

Anyine play neverwinter?

Do we like Elsword, or am I a fag for enjoying Anime: The Game but from Korea?

Are you cute and pure?

Yes and no

>login to dfo to do this event
>search demon challenge on AH
>still 50k ea
>log out
>uninstall

maybe i'll come back when miko is released. hopefully by then the gooks pull something out their ass and fix the DC prices. i doubt the terranium merchant is going to do much.

why cute girls are never pure ;_;

Do you love males?

I played it like 5 years ago during 60 cap. It was pretty ok.

I like Elesis!

I did for about two days, but couldn't get over the samey combat and awful customization.

Was also turned off by the economic crash and subsequent rollback early in its lifecycle brought on by the simplest exploit ever:

>bid on item in auction house
>set bid to any negative number, which (since it's negative) can be as high as you want and isnt bound by your current currency amount
>bid subtracts negative money from your bank
>think back to fourth grade math if you dob see why this is a bad thing

If they missed something that hilariously fucking obvious, what else did they fuck up?

are we going to have steamy hot erp before we fall asleep?

Sure *Gets into sleeping bag* Is this an ERP offer?

They fuck up the leveling by adding 10 more level. Those last ten levels are fucking grind compare to the first 60 level

Omer...

Come cozy nd enjoy a comfy mmo with me, user

daddy........mmm......

I miss this feel of edging on page 10.

>DFO
>Difficulty 9
>Everything hits for 90-100%
Dont even try if you dont have full ebins or a battleloli

Anyone still playing DDO?

I'm amazed it's still getting updated, but my old boys are too busy playing garbage to come back for a month.

>not having full ebins by now
better just uninstall

I just downloaded this update and all my money is gone
Please tell me this is some sort of a bug that'll get fixed because I don't wanna have to kill myself yet

Were you running OV or Ancient? I found OV to be really easy even at high difficulties while Ancients just got to everything oneshotting you at high difficulties.

kritika online

is shit

>come upon a barred door
>perception check lets you find the hidden wall panel with a switch behind it
>high strength lets you bash it down
>being a wizard lets you blow it the fuck up with a fireball

It's the little things that make that game a hidden gem. It's just a shame it's set in fucking eberron.

Everything starts to 1-shot on ancients even with full plate ebin armor at that level.

Nevermind,it took me a while but I just realised I got scammed like a month ago and the scammer just didnt take any action until now
Got a message about a DFO survey a month ago and the site,even tho it mimicked the OG DFO site perfectly,had an S in the url near the end,and just pretty asked for your password and shit

>tfw no gf to play kritika online and erp with me

I´m in ebins but shit ebins
My Nugol time with SM is 2:30

Is it still subscription-based/p2w?

Post your mom

It's still monthly sub to get everything (sans expansions)

Half the reason why I can't get my buddies back into it

>He actually fell for the poorly written chink scams

I always see people ask "why are mail scams still going on?" and it's because people are still stupid enough to fall for them.

Is that you HotDogGirls?

>Is that you HotDogGirls?
No. Never heard that name.

>showing that thigh off

Slut mom

>Executioner Necklace with 5/5 Ancient War Goddess

You should redeem the Avarice Necklace from the Anton Raid feat, it would be better with that setup than a conflicting mod necklace

That is not a thigh

>Altruist board is literally empty
fug

RevO
imgur.com/a/nfs9R#TtnMCa3

By that point you're starting to get carried by shit like nature procs

>that
>2:30

This is a cabin in Bosnia, but it reminded me of stuff I saw when I played Guild Wars so I thought I'd share

ded

I´m not really doing a lot of damage

what is the most profitable way of dye crafting? as i checked the blue spectrum has the most rares in it

>profitable (...) crafting
lmao

Nugol also has 3x as much HP now in the training room

I AM GENDER NEUTRAL ??!?!

Is there not a RPG/MMO which encompasses the classic elements that you find in literally every RPG adaptation but never any modern game? Why is there no fucking game which is heavy on the RP side and standard with classes and such?

I don't mean to come across as one of those fags who watches an anime then tries to emulate it through vidya(I even saw it a long time ago), but Grimgar embodies everything I think a true RPG should have. Standard classes(for most part), survival(food, water, lodging), guilds, modest leveling, slower pace, etc.

It seems that every RPG nowadays goes out of there way to differentiate from the original formula even though it hasn't been touched in a long time. Every game HAS to be gimmicky. Can SOMEONE make a hardcore RPG which is true to the standard RPG roots?

RPG parodies and homages have been putting modern actual RPGs to fucking shame. Do I really HAVE to go tabletop for this experience in 2017? So tired of weird, gimmicky, casual "role-playing games".

Take Grimgar, leave out the weeb shit, then you have one of the best WRPGs in a long time.

this

That show was so fucking bad.

I AM THE GOLDEN RATIO

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Show aside, it would have made the perfect RPG though.

Millenium War Hero is absolute dogshit that is worse than a lot of 85 sets. He also has a shit accessory setup wth a bad weapon, of course it's going to be that slow.

>log into gw2
>collect the login welfare
>do daily
>do teq
>don't feel like playing any more
What is even the point?

because casuals

that's like me except i do tarir and i stopped doing dailies and instead collect 3 login rewards

people still do teq?

people still play gw2?

Yeah.
At 9pm cest there's a whole bunch of maps filled.

When you get like that in a game, you've got to either take a break or define your own goal and work towards that.

Fill that reward track. Complete an achievement you're close you beating. Craft that weapon that's prohibitively expensive. Make a femnorn shoot cum out of her nose without mentioning that's your goal.

>still playing that p2w overinflated garbage

I wish it was still good

i came back into the game about three or four months ago, explored all of the neat HoT and LS3 content (that's what made me stay at all, some fresh air in the game), made a legendary and farmed a couple thousand gold on top of that for gems and future investments, created two new characters and got them geared

i am burned out again more or less, there is nothing interesting to do other than raiding and that has its own logistical problems

literally Everquest

>tfw left gw2 with like 100g
>back when 80g would get you 400 gems
>come back 400 gems cost 200g
i'm retarded, why the fuck didn't i buy as much gems as i could before quitting

Okay taste. At least it isn't Lu.
Little OP demon bitch and her twinky need to stop existing

here are five steps on how to learn to get busy in a game you don't like!

more to the point, you should have invested the gold into something, not necessarily gems

when i quit i bought a bunch of black lion skins and got back about 6 times their value in gold im guessing

of course i wasted all of that gold on stupid shit i never use and only respected the value of gold once i had to farm it again, but that's fine

i thought trickster died. what's changed since 2010?

Crossout goes into OBT today, in case anyone is interested.