TVR IS FUCKING BACK

TVR IS FUCKING BACK
roadandtrack.com/new-cars/future-cars/a12174858/new-tvrs-blueprint-shows-2755-pounds-of-perfection/

>Debuts at Goodwood Revival on Friday
>Ford Coyote by Cosworth making 480hp
>Tremac 6 speed
>2755lbs
>Carbon fiber chassis designed by Gordon Murray
>Font engine, rear wheel drive coupe
>120k
>Official pic from TVR

>Font engine
It better not be Comic Sans.

>>Ford Coyote by Cosworth making 480hp
TVR giving us something Ford couldn't even with their $400,000 Halo car.

Based.

Full pic, also
>2 seater
it keeps getting better

>120k for an unproven car by an unproven brand
This is happening all too often in the auto world today. People will buy into this for nostalgia and nothing else. If they pull it off, good for them; if not, no suprises.

The drivetrain at minimum will be solid.

UNIQUE QUIRKS

>Gordon Murray

Would be funny if it had a fan on the back

Most importantly. Its a happy car not an angry "ERRRRHHHH TAKE ME SERIOUSLY!" face

INTERESTING FEATURES

I like it.
But it kind of looks like a Kia.

It'll crash on the way there, in true TVR fashion.
And hit a crowd of people, in true mustang fashion.
Allah willing.

Looks like an SLS got put in a rock tumbler

After 3 fucking years worth of delay

the Voodoo makes 525hp

This will be good as long as it has ABS, traction and stability control all controlled by a single, easily pushed button you can gently push to turn off and need to hold for 10 seconds to turn it all back on, meeting all the nice new safety requirements and standards while still killing the plebs who think they're good enough

>B-B-But it would not fit!

Is it owned by some Bangladesh businessman?

>Ford couldnt
You make it seem like the engineers weren't FORCED to use the ecomeme engine.

this is exactly what i was thinking

maybe a gts or sls inspired car

TVR was owned by some cheeki breekis for a while.

Also i hope it's an unreliable deathtrap like the old TVRs, that was part of their charm.

All of you are wrong. The new GT is a racecar first and foremost, to run F/I in its class it must be under 4.0L displacement. Ford had a proven endurance racing engine in the racing version of the 3.5TT. It would be stupid not to use that

And who said it had to be F/I?

they better offer chameleon paint

This, it's not a car, it's a WMD you can buy and drive.

And I already love it for that.

The people in charge of go-fast stuff.

i find it pretty disappointing that it took TVR coming back from the dead to make iStream manufacturing a reality

google iStream Car Manufacturing senpai, its the future of cars

GUYS

GUYS

WHAT IF

WHAT IF THEY MAKE

THE CERBERA SPEED 12 OF 2020?

it looks like some uninspired jap sports car

>The new GT is a racecar first and foremost, to run F/I in its class it must be under 4.0L
They wouldn't have to run FI at all if the rules weren't cucking everyone.
>Ford had a proven endurance racing engine in the racing version of the 3.5TT. It would be stupid not to use that
They had a better endurance engine called the 5.0 Coyote that went a further distance at Daytona in the same Daytona Prototype.

>And who said it had to be F/I?
Cucks in the FIA. Ferrari, and Porsche ignored the FIA when building the 918/La Ferrari because they weren't going to castrate their cars. Motorsports these days aren't worth bothering with since all it does is cripple innovation and/or make stuff needlessly expensive like the top proto class in Le mans with stupid rules.

Maybe GM will give America the V8 mid-engine super car it deserves with their new DOHC V8. if it actually shits on the new GT that;ll just be icing on the cake of Ford should've having used their own V8.

..probably not the proper side view.

I want them to go full madman and attempt this.

The headlights remind me of the SLS

this desu

WHO CARES
THEY BE SAVING THE CAR WORLD AND SHIT ANONNNNN

TREVOR
R
E
V
O
R

>This retard thinks Chevy isn't going to just shit the bed with anything they pull out anyways
They're too busy supporting sjw petitions and making their new shitty commercial to care about cars

I am in the US and will likely never see one outside of a computer screen. I've never driven one, I've only ever seen one TVR in person (Euro vaca). A new TVR doesn't directly affect my life at all...

And I'm super happy about this. Very excited. I smiled when opening the thread. I'd gladly pay some monies to be rear ended at great speed by one and would risk my life to save the driver in the off chance that he might buy another.

I hope the new owner doesn't expect to make much money or really even turn a profit. Here's to hoping they'll be made forever just to make people around the world tingle with excitement.

At least they aren't complete chicken shit regarding who test their cars for fear of having the competition shit on them like Ford is with the GT. if anyone Test GM's new MR super car they are doing better than Ford with that by default. Feel free to screen-cap to mark my words. its not like the Camaro didn't wipe its ass with the Mustang.

>be ford engineer
>be attached to super special SVT
>I do my best
>team does their best
>finally finish new production supercar
>initial testing goes just ok
>all simulations point to it being inferior to competition
>still wake up screaming and helpless

Shame.
Shaaaaaame.
SSSSHHHHHAAAAAAAMMMEEEEE.