>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/v6G5rTg
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData (MissionDecks=mission rewards)
Another Datamine / Warframe News: semlar.com/
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wrt4csqW7A1LGjZvQ-qEaUgwZfvag6dcPd654nfCU7E/edit#gid=127496225
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Octavia's Anthem 20.6.0
> forums.warframe.com/topic/800141-octavia’s-anthem-update-2060-20601/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Banshee
> forums.warframe.com/topic/767736-banshee-prime-hotfix-19115/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.warframe.com/topic/801835-new-warframe-comic-series-from-top-cow-productions/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So even if I turn glare off in the video settings I get an insane amount of glare and blur when theres bright lights, such as certain rooms on the moon, the edit operator screen, previewing pets. Anyone know how to stop that?

>FARMING THE NEW MACHETE STANCE
>2/3 CACHES
;));;);));K);;));););))));););

Ambient occlusion I think. Haven't messed with it in a year. I play with a little on because ULTRA RADIANT but it's very obnoxious. Also turn off depth of field if you haven't.

Relatively new to the game, just got the Hek and I'm loving the thing. Are there any frames that synergize well with shotguns? I've been using Rhino for a while now and I'm starting to see his falloff when trying to do nightmare missions.

>Rhino
>a frame that by default completely hardcounters Nightmare Alerts

still does it, heres an example

Did you turn off bloom?

No additional synergies much more than Rhino really. You're probably just feeling the lack of more advanced mods. He's decently tanky and fits well with being in good shotgun range.

Nova synergizes well with shotguns, her 2 is charged into a nuke instantly with Hek, and her 4 lets you Prime enemies for deletion.

but user, rhino, inaros nidus and maybe nekross are the 4 frames that ignore shields

I love pub fissures when someone pops up vaulted relic with vaulted shit
pic unrelated

yep

This

Archwing Hijack WHEN

>Sybaris Prime with my god like Sybaris Riven

holy shit PATCH WHEN

>he didn't get Early Oberon Umbra Access

>ascended kavat

So on Arcanes, can I get my super expensive Arcane (say energize) and upgrading it by using any other cheap shit tier one?

DROWNING DEEP IN MY SEA OF LOATHING

is Oberon Umbra Access already out?

I'm not sure what else it could be then. My settings look like this and I don't have the issue that you do. Maybe you have to restart before it removes the bloom?

so I figured it out, you cant just turn bloom off, you have to set it to 0 with it on cause apparently turning it off doesnt really do anything

Yeah, that sounds about right. Warframe's settings are just suggestions, it depends on how the game's feeling if it wants to follow them.

My Riven doesn't even have a mallus and I'm at 40k dps

>Thinking DE won't nerf mass nerf Sybaris to balance

Let's be serious, none of you shitters get more than 5 headshots in a game anyway.

post __best girl

Oberon is today, right?

Someone at DE said...yeah.......this looks amazing

Somewhere in DE headquarters, someone is prepping the bull
So maybe

How many hours til OberonP?

Even if they nerf disposition, there's always Bladed Rounds and Heavy Cal to use.

I don't use heavy Cal on any crit weapon because the headshot numbers are much more satisfying.

1 hour and change 10o

so when will they ""rework"" chroma I need to see if it's still worth buying the deluxe skin or are they going to nerf him into oblivion

maybe in 1 month.

Front angle is the only good one from datamined images.

Back loincloth is retarded looking.

His thicc body and skinny legs are retarded.

His hooves are retarded.

I'll be using the butterfly skin thanks.

>crabs claws

It was worth it to me because of the fuckhuge Zenistar skinning.

No additional information has been given at this time for Chroma reprogramming (it only came up because they had to redo some code due to healing numbers from odd vex armor values. Probably won't nerf him much.)

Do we have the stats for the Sybaris yet? It has to be OP as fuck or the PA wouldn't sell.

Did they shitcan damage 3.0?

Haven't played in a year been thinking of getting back on to spend my thousand plat.

someone played too much Morrowind or something

can I have like 100p?

Can someone with a better image editor than Paint add some glowing eyes on this image and a third glow on his bald head?

Thanks.

forums.warframe.com/topic/801835-new-warframe-comic-series-from-top-cow-productions/

BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY

When did DE say Oberon P would be dropping today? Or is it /wfg/ making up more stupid rumours like usual?

GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GOY GOY GOY GOY
ur wf got fukt by me man

Have they set a date to when the game's getting a damage overhaul?

MASTERY LEVEL: 14
WEAPON SLOT: PRIMARY
WEAPON TYPE: ASSAULT RIFLE
TRIGGER TYPE: BURST
AMMO TYPE: RIFLE AMMO
NOISE LEVEL: ALARMING
FIRE RATE: 3.33 ROUNDS PER SECOND (2 ROUNDS PER BURST)
BURST DELAY: 0.062 SECONDS
HIP FIRE ACCURACY: 16.70 (Spread: 2.00 10.00)
AIMED ACCURACY: 25.00 (Spread: 0.00 8.00)
MAGAZINE SIZE: 20 ROUNDS PER MAGAZINE
MAX AMMO: 540 ROUNDS
RELOAD TIME: 1.80 SECONDS
DISPOSITION: 0.895 (FAINT)
PHYSICAL DAMAGE: 100.00
IMPACT: 33.00
PUNCTURE: 33.00
SLASH: 34.00
PVP DAMAGE MULTIPLIER: 0.50
CRITICAL CHANCE: 35.00%
CRITICAL MULTIPLIER: 2.50x
STATUS CHANCE: 20.00%
POLARITIES: NARAMON, UNIVERSAL, UNIVERSAL, MADURAI, NARAMON, UNIVERSAL, UNIVERSAL, MADURAI
PUNCH THROUGH: 0.5 METERS
MAXIMUM RANGE: 1000 METERS

CONSUME CONSUME CONSUME CONSUME CONSUME CONSUME CONSUME CONSUME CONSUME

Not today, tomorrow my dude

BE HAPPY BE HAPPY BE HAPPY BE HAPPY BE HAPPY BE HAPPY BE HAPPY

I mean, maybe not sorties, but i always wanted operator-only missions. Maybe all on Lua? No Grineer or Corpus, maybe make smaller and weaker Sentients.

Either way i want them to make so that Transference isn't a thing only used in a single fucking room in an already completed mission.

>Grineer are pretty boys
>Not canon
I guess this takes place before the degeneration of The Grineer

>trying to make a comic out of "press 4 and mash e"

The Grineer look very human and not like failed clones...

It would be stupid for them to not capitalize on one of the two good aspects the game has going for it, one being the lore and the other being the movement system.

>increase the status
>"yeah lets put two naramon polarities because with 20% base status people will still prefer 90% elemental mods vs dual 60% ones"

I am actually very interested in "The Grineer Prime"
>Clean Suits
>Fluid speaking
>Both genders have all their organs
>Clean "Prime" Weapons

I know Prime doesn't Equal Grineer, I should of said Wraith but I do not think Wraith are the "Orokin" line up of Grineer Weaponry.

I WANT TO FIGHT THE TRUE GRINEER FROM BACK IN THE DAY!

Play in medium level void, leave your frame, fight/sneak your way through the level, only allowing yourself to "save" in hidden loot rooms by moving your frame there if you make it.

What the hell are you on about

What the fuck does skoom mean

bastardization of scum. you skoom.

You do realize The Grineer once upon a time were not all degenerate fucks with one knee cap, 5 nipples and a horn right?

yes, "indefinitely postponed" and/or "damage 3.0 is a series of iterative changes" depending on which statement you want to believe

Why do they look like negroes
Why do they have normal human eyes and not the black sclera/orange irises they have going on
Where's the fucked up skin
0/10 fug this shid

This has been visible for six days.

they were literally always a stupid and probably ugly industrial slave caste

Sybaris Prime is clearly the status variant and not power creep just keep moving along :^)

>Thinking THE WHITE MAN will be alive 20,000+ in the future.
>Not wanting every Grineer women to look like Rita Ora, Beyonce and Courtney Love

Read the synthesis entries.

A hard life.

You are correct but it's still possible for The Grineer to reverse their degeneration.

And I'm willing to bet DE will go deeper into this aspect with Kuva. Or DE will DE and Kuva will just be another grind resource.

oh shi-

It's power creep, not a status variant, but it can be obviously built for status with 2 dual status mods. DE put two naramon polarities so we have to change them to maduray anyways.

Wasn't tyl regor about to fix the grineer degradation but we fucked him over

yes, because space mom said so

Yes. Yes we did. So again, The Grineer can become pure if DE sees fit. I was wrong about "Past Grineer being PURE" but it's still a variable.

But first we must cast The Lotus into the fucking sun. She serves no fucking purpose what so ever.

good ol shitty mom.

To be fair he was a zealot who just wanted to 'improve' them so they could be better at combat, better health was incidental, those that weren't violent enough would probably be thrown away. See: Dhurnam's edgy as fuck codex entry. Uncle Regor still has best design and voice though.

I guess I'm offically off the Lotus train and boarding the Ruk truck

Regor gave us Manics and I love him for that.

>It's been 2 years and Manics still have a rare spawn rate
>Still no area just for all types of Heavy Grineer Enemies including Manics and Manic Bombards

It's like DE wants the old players to just up and leave. Kuva Fortress would be perfect if it was not Red and Black + the above change.

Why mod for status when you can just use the new Oberon Prime Reckoning TM to armor strip and use Primed cryo Viral.

This seems like a no-brainer but how bad is -50% faction? Jesus fucking christ I've never seen it so high.

it's literally half damage. Just don't bring it against grineer and you're ready to gib everything else.

Classic or Classic Saturated?

Smoke

what kind of stats do I want on my Ignis riven? i've never owned a riven that wasn't maximum disposition before, so i'm clueless as to how good this thing can get with a disposition of 2.

buy plat

Lutous.

Turns out these are incorrect as of current release Sybaris Prime. 5% less crit chance than Dex Sybaris, and 25% status chance instead of 20%

No word on the innate punchthrough stat yet.

i miss kela's original look man.

Do corrupted grineer still count as grineer or as a "corrupted" type

what's the drop chance for a leg core again?

wat

I could be wrong.. but I believe 00.8%

>playing with color correction
absolute cancer

Neat. Only took 546 days for me to get one.

I'm not though?

I always thought Limbo players were trolling when they did this, but it turns out it's more likely that they're just idiots.

This is an MR 23

In 99% of defense missions, you don't need a frost. Just kill the fucking hordes in a horde killing game.

Why the FUCK do frosts do this? On top of this bullshit, the max range frost was casting avalance every 8 seconds, making it so all the mobs were frozen and not able to attack mallet.

FUCKING HELL

So how much do you fags have saved up?

Comes out to almost 80 relic packs, but I'm not sure if I should blow it all now or leave some for the unvault that's probably going to come in a month.