>125k miles

losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/cto/d/2005-volvo-s60/6287195306.html

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

cargur.us/h_VWZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you want it, but it.

If not, then don't

I do want it, very much as a matter of fact.

Just want to know what I'm getting into.

expensive to run. automatic. just get a civic for 3k.

>expensive to run
how?

I know that the automatic transmissions in the early S60s were trash, do some research to see if they were problematic for that year. Too bad you couldn't find a manual, they make pretty nice manual cars.

>expensive to run
???
explain

Is this a good pick for a first car? I want this thing to last a while.

cargur.us/h_VWZ

>expensive to run
what if I just add oil every 15k miles?

truedelta.com

the transmissions are shit. the awd system is expensive if/when it fails. premium gas

based on 122 repairs

volvo bread?
how good are 2007 c30 2.0 diesel ones?

If you don't drive a Volvo, you're a fucking nigger.

I hated how volvos looked then i somehow took a 180 degree turn and now want one as a first car
tfw
i unironically think their interior looks solid as fuck and the clean looks makes it good not boring

it's a solid car once you get passed the looks. then once you start to appreciate the car, you start to appreciate the looks.

>thinking that a Volvo wagon makes you any less of a nigger
Please, you've gotta do it properly

that's most nigger thing I've ever seen

Used Volvos are nigger cars.

get on my level

sorry there are no niggers in my country just gypsies
and those are too poor for cars

Pretty much any Volvo of this generation will be problematic. They had these electronic throttle modules (ETM) that get gummed up with carbon deposits very quickly and generally just fail. Tis will cause erratic, rough idles and may cause the car to stall while driving. I happen to have an S80 of this generation and it's been a massive headache. Electrical problems and expensive parts will make this car a headache for you, too. Why else do you think a car that would cost $40,000 today adjusted for inflation is now worth $1,900? It's a piece of junk... don't get it.

what about 10 year old ones

what 10 year old one? only the P1 platform cars are different from the older style

buy a post-ford one

only the new spa cars are out of the ford era.

b-bump

just buy a first gen twingo for 1k.

no thanks

i want to fug a volvo