na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/kFkd6CCq

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YDv4BQzfZ9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

xth for mgp farming woooooo

Holy shit I'm playing tank for the first time and this shit is soul crushing.
>Haukke Manor
>Pugilist refuses to attack my targets
>Keeps running into enemies before I'm even in range to use shield lob
>Runs into a large group of enemies ahead of the rest of us and I just stand there and watch him die, and then he almost dies again multiple times.
>Tell him to stop and that he should play a tank if he wants to take charge and run into enemies
>"No I actually am tank too I just DPS ;)"

Why the fuck are people like this? I get that it's just a dungeon but if you're dying and halting progress maybe take things slightly more serious.

>No, gear and minions are not playing the game. Are you so stupid that you mistake the process for acquiring something as the activity itself?
Raiding is not playing the game either then. Are you so stupid that you can be a hypocrite in such a retarded manner?

You say leveling isn't playing the game either. According to you, the only thing that's playing the game is Savage Raiding. Well if that's the case, then why the fuck is there any other content or forms of progression in the game? It must all just be an illusion or something. You're a fucking idiot. I really hope you're just trolling and don't actually believe the dumb shit I'm reading right now.

>If they started locking actual raids and dungeons behind a paywall, I'd cry fowl.
Yeah, because you're a hypocritical self-absorbed piece of shit narcissistic schadenfreude loving faggot.

>Tell me how I'm a hypocrite if my gripe has to do with playing the actual game?
I tell you but you ignore it and deflect.

>They're fluff that you can enjoy in the game
Raid gear is fluff that you can enjoy in the game. You don't need it to beat the content. Just use tome gear dude. The raid gear is just fluff.

>>why do you care about content volume when you don't even bother to do anything beyond story mode?
>have extreme primal mounts
>have alexandrian pieces
>have top pvp rank rewards

What's it like being retarded?

Shut the fuck up retard.

I don't want to play it. There's a lot of other things I'd rather be doing in recent times instead of FFXIV because of the direction it's going.

I've just been sitting in limsa shitposting in shout chat for days. Yoshi please save me

We know it's you samefagging because you autistically write S-E for Square Enix Velvet

Don't even bother to reason with someone that spent the money of a car on a video game and still pretends to be better than anyone else and have the right to call out anyone else.

xth for lewd au'ra

Great reply, P2W retard, make sure to buy more OP minions and ruin the LoV meta even more.
Is my content not as good as yours?
Would you like if I put Feast sets in the Mog Station?

fappy thot

Then why do you still play, or at the very least post on xivg. Go play some something else instead of doing backflips trying to complain about something that is most likely never going to change, now that it's in the pipes. Are you some kind of masochist? Idiot?

I'm not arguing for or against really, i'm just trying to see the logic in endlessly being at people's throats for something so bloody inconsequential.

SHUT UP PUTTY >:(

Just kick him, DPS are replaceable as hell in dungeons. If that doesn't work, just leave the dungeon, take the 30 minute break and go back in later.

Post waifus that's slutty or a bit slutty!

>Don't even bother to reason with someone that spent the money of a car on a video game
>source: my ass

Shut the fuck up retard.

>Is my content not as good as yours?
Stop being retarded. I'm not the one advocating for the cash shop. I'd prefer everything be available in the game.

>Would you like if I put Feast sets in the Mog Station?
Not in the Mog Station, but available in game. I've already openly said multiple times that I'm all for them putting the hellhounds and whatever else into the game to be obtained by everyone.

Why? Because I'm not a narcissistic faggot who needs to boost their e-peen in a video game for personal validation and to inflate my fragile ego.

At least it dyes well.

I want a tattered version.

The duck is the best Minion.

welcome to tanking in MMOs, my dude.
>if having some chibi bullshit following me isn't playing the game, then neither is raiding
I don't think I even implied that leveling isn't playing the game. Hell I mentioned dungeons as part of gameplay, which happen to also reward minions and exp.
>HYPOCRITEEEE
explain first how the other bullshit is also gameplay.
>raid gear is fluff
it's gear used later down the line to progress through content, which is actually playing the game.

I finished it and moved on, I just don't get why people like that don't play tanks.

How dare you

>Why? Because I'm not a narcissistic faggot who needs to boost their e-peen in a video game for personal validation and to inflate my fragile ego.

ook top 100 feast, dook feast mounts

did something change with this event?

>>Then why do you still play, or at the very least post on xivg.
>Why do you still care about something you spent a lot of your time on lol just stop caring lol

>that is most likely never going to change
Only because people think like this. Being complacent never changes anything.

>Are you some kind of masochist? Idiot?
Oh fuck right off with that.

You had to post with an avatar and trip for that right?

Just so everyone would know it's you so you can get cool kid points with your buddies for your awesome schadenfreude against le gorilla xD

Pretty comfy t b h.

what kind of fish minion would you like

>I don't think I even implied that leveling isn't playing the game. Hell I mentioned dungeons as part of gameplay, which happen to also reward minions and exp.
Don't lie. There were plenty of responses yesterday claiming leveling isn't playing the game so jump potions are okay and not pay to win.

>explain first how the other bullshit is also gameplay.
Collecting things is gameplay. There are literally achievements tied to obtaining mounts and minions.

>it's gear used later down the line to progress through content, which is actually playing the game.
You don't need it though. You could progress all the same with tome gear. So it's fluff.

They are not released in the game because YOU buy them on the Mog Station, idiot.
I hate you and all the other drones that buy cash shop items.

this is probably one of the most retarded arguments i've seen in a while, and last night in linkshell a dude started crying that crafting would be useless in stormblood because the msq will offer hq armor again

Some people play the game drunk, stoned, or just incompetently because they think they're funny. You'll come across some weird folks who lack self-awareness like that and hey, bright side is as a tank you're a lot harder to replace so people will let you drop the hammer down on the incompetents and leave them to be someone else's problem.

A duck. No wait-

You have not once given good enough argument for your cause. You lost get over it.

>duck
That''s not how you spell owlet.

B E S T
E

S

T

Booklanders.

How good are you at making puns, asking for a friend.

>be me
>be an unemployed 30 year old tranny
>take my daily dose of estrogen thinking it will allow me to have children and make my weiner fall off
>see a new yoshi post
>he confirms jump potions are a thing now
>realize all my hard earned job leveling i spent months on will become trivial if you pay
>i cannot allow it
>go to /xivg/ despite being univerally disliked there because i got banned from the official forum and reddit
>see people actually have a different opinion than mine
>i cannot allow it
>begin making strawman and ad hominem arguments, hypotetical what if scenarios trying to win them over
>it doesn't work
>they ask me why i care and if i will stay subbed
>explain them i care the most and my friends love me so much i will keep playing and pay for the game despite hating it for over 3 years since i attacked the mogstation
>they call me out
>has to be abe, elk or puttel, they all hate my guts
>anonymously shitpost about them to win my arguments
>it still doesn't work
>now they even compare me to other drones only because i pay the same as them despite hating this game
>take more pills to calm down but i can't really argue that
>i will just pretend they said something else
>they don't buy it
>that's it, i will compare oranges with apples telling them it affects me the same
>those fuckers still don't buy it
>i will just go back to shitposting and falseflagging while pretending to be retarded

It's this one cause you can't get it anymore

Only when people try to invalidate my complaints by shitting out dumb
>where's your (insert PvE reward)
Well, where's PvP reward?

>They are not released in the game because YOU buy them on the Mog Station, idiot.
Yeah it's all me. Just me, right? I waited a long time before giving in and getting the Mog Station shit. It was only once I knew that I wasn't going to get it to go away alone that I gave up.

>it's not a good enough argument because I don't agree with it and because it's not the content I care about
>muh raids muh raid gear muh parses muh e-peen b-b-b-but pvp is just a mini game

This is all you faggots do. You bicker back and forth regularly about dumb raid shit in these threads. You post stupid parses that are padded by faggot buffs and circle jerk each other while crying "where's you clear" at anyone as if it means absolutely anything at all. I've watched this shit go on and on for years. People who gravitate toward raiding and consider it the only content are some of the worst people in MMOs.

thats not the shoulder panda
are you sure you didnt post the wrong image by mistake?

>best minion

come on dudes

I'm new to this general but christ what kind of obsession is this

Post pretty locations, please.

What are you going to do in xxxx years when the servers shut down and all your work is lost anyway. You do realize your subscription is just paying a company to occupy server space, right? The company doesn't give a fuck about your achievements, goals, accomplishments and certainly not useless data. Company sees new ways to get money, company implements new ways to get money. New people start playing? money. New people want to pay to skip dead content? money. New people want cool outfits without putting in the effort to get something ingame? Money. Corperate greed is never going to go away and in this era of facebook mom mmos, it's in your face because they know it will sell. Nothing is going to change. Get off your high horse and be happy SE has kept the game on a relatively fun treadmill instead of going down the f2p korean shithole.

FOR
ALA
MHIGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooo

Unfortunately everyone like you opened the wallet and now people like me are fucked.
Fuck you for ruining my game buying cash shop stuff, I thought you actually cared for it and then you fucking tell me you opened your wallet too?
Cunt, hope you are happy.

Here is my 100 page dissertation of why you are wrong except I didn't write it and it's due tomorrow also it's on fire.
I don't actually have a favourite minion it fluctuates a lot because I'm so flakey but I like Anima right now because it houses the soul of my gun-daughter. Duck's okay I guess.

I'm like a field of flowers in spring. A-pollen.

>Get off your high horse
Woah hey that high horse cost like 30 bucks you gotta spend like 95% of your time on that thing to get your money's worth.

there is no possible way a human being is actually this mad over a stupid cosmetic outfit

Good pun

>You gotta spend 95% of your time

Just use $1 1 hour method.

>even red considers the gorilla to be a joke
lmao

why are the futa retards the biggest unstable freaks?

what is this gorilla meme

Wouldn't this guy male the perfect fishing partner?

CAN WE HAVE MINIONS UNDERWATER? Has that been shown?

>implying I said any of it
cute, but I haven't said that shit. I wasn't even around for this shit yesterday

>collecting things
yes, the act of collecting them is. which you can do via in game means. also said achievements can also be reached via in game means. paying for something isn't playing the game, and neither is the act of actually possessing it.

>gear
I don't need it no, but I got it as a reward for playing the game and succeeding, and will use it now to progress and play other parts of the game.
>being this wrong
pic related

What does the Eastern Stretch look like?

What are you most looking forward in Stormblood?

Some deranged lunatic that holds onto extremely old real life pictures of people and posts them as if it means anything.

>What are you going to do in xxxx years when the servers shut down and all your work is lost anyway.
Nothing. It would have been a nice feeling actually if the game wasn't increasingly tainted by micro-transactions. The FFXI life seemed like it was a really good one, and I wish I could have stuck with that game throughout the entirety of its lifespan.

>You do realize your subscription is just paying a company to occupy server space, right?
You do realize that in the past the subscription was paying for the development of new content, right?
You do realize that you're claim that it's just paying for server space is bullshit faggots have created in recent years to justify companies shitting out more micro-transactions instead in place of actual content that could be in the game, right?

>Corperate greed is never going to go away and in this era of facebook mom mmos
Yeah, because people like you defend it.

>Get off your high horse
Hilarious. It's alright for you guys to be on a high horse but only because it's in opposition to a person you don't like or something you disagree with.

>a relatively fun treadmill
Yeah, a couple linear dungeons that follow the exact same boss pattern, a linear 8-man raid that's pretty much just a rectangular or circular boos room, a rectangular or circular trial boss, and a linear 24-man raid that's some alternating pattern of bosses and mini-bosses, all in rectangular or circular arenas sure is fun.

Oh and then there's those relic quests where they just make you go back and do the same shit over and over and over and over and over again until your eyes bleed. This is all very fun and engaging content. I like that we actually get less and less of it over time while S-E is siphoning more and more money out of the game. Remember when Proto Ultima was going to be a trial? I do.

idk, velvet has spent 3 days straight shitting up the thread, despite buying stuff from it and is still complaining about the new asian set that just came out

they started making fun of velvet after he posted his face here thinking to be an attractive woman
that's him

Huh.
He just needs a haircut.

Catface emote.

>>idk, velvet has spent 3 days straight shitting up the thread, despite buying stuff from it and is still complaining about the new asian set that just came out
>waaah we can't have our avatar circlejerk even though we'll turn around and have meltdowns about that on any other occasion whilst complaining about a lack of game discussion
Hypocrites.

>he posted his face here thinking to be an attractive woman
>source: my ass
Never posted that picture here.

The ultimate perfect fishing partner is the magic bucket to be honest. You sit there and fish and stuff just sorta hops out and it's kinda adorable.

As for underwater minions oh jeez, that's a can of worms I wonder if they'll open. Some will be fine but some will be just plain weird sorta floating on their feet. The ones that wander, would they wander with a new axis?

I get the feeling we'll find out it's a no minion zone to start and eventually they'll implement it.

>Collecting things is gameplay. There are literally achievements tied to obtaining mounts and minions.
And people like you that buy from the Mog Station fucked over regular players because of your autism.
Thank you, if Stormblood has half the minion on the cash shop I know I will have to personally thank you.

there's a lot of mental illness here. probably more than any other gen. something to do with being a casual waifu dating sim, with no real longevity in content makes it a theme park for idle hands/ mental illness

got a webm of that shit?
or a link to a video I can see
or come to ul'dah bench and do it in front of me
they really need to put little videos for emotes and stuff from the store

>And people like you that buy from the Mog Station fucked over regular players because of your autism.
What part of "waited until it was obvious it was going to go away because of me alone" did you not understand?

youtube.com/watch?v=YDv4BQzfZ9s

>obvious it was
obvious it wasn't

You still did it
You are still someone that opened his wallet to ruin my collection forever unless I pay up.
FUCK YOU for destroying my game.

thanks
it almost looked like the regular stretch for a second

I'm looking forwards to pretty much all of it. New mechanics, more story, new jobs to dabble in, new vistas to gawk at. It's a theme park but goddamn it tickles all the right bits of my retard brain.

>trying to save up for chair mount
>all the discounted items i must buy

its almost identical to the catboy stretch

how much is the discounted chair mount

the mounts are not discounted at all so it's still 750k MGP

Whatever, you guys can go back to your regularly scheduled avatarposting, circlejerking, grown man internet erp relationship drama, raid drama, chemo spam shitposting, and whatever other faggotry you guys complain about but continue to participate in within these threads.

Think about that the next time you cry hypocrite at anyone.

what a rip off event
thanks

ill FUCK shyv

just kidding im not fucking shyv. ill FUCK amber.

why not fuck an actual female

Go ruin some more minion and mount collectors, Gorilla.
Buy the wind-up Nidhogg that could have been an Extreme fight reward but because of you drones I have to pay for.

i dont see any girl here

Go outside.

i dont see any girls outside

you can't see anything on here this is just a blue wall

oh speaking of wind-up nidhogg, does anyone have that really cute fanart of nidhogg and uh, another dragon i think

they look tiny and cute and i really want that picture

I want to mating press an elezen

damn maybe

*takes more estrogene pills but his adam's apple is still there*
ook, i will teach them what happens if they defy me, let's shit up the thread and prove my point!

dun scathe is too hard

hey?

yup

>tfw no brown cat gf

Tomboy?

I hope sb adds more saucer things that are worth buying

>velvet is the obsessed with meria shitposter
now everything makes sense, unfortunately you will never be a real woman, monkey

saaame

I'm actually going to play the game and none of you can stop me!

Hello.

Do you have warrior of light?
Also why are you constantly in a party with that guy?

let me know what minions and mounts you buy this time around then

do not post unless you are applying for gf status

>no trip
tease ;_;