/mbgg/ - Mobage General #706

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread
Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters. Replying to them only helps them shit up the thread and makes you as bad as them.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1KSod8Vkp66B94idu4V387yIhbCnZ0crlSJAsT1dG7jI/edit
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

New gacha for anyone interested

>jp GF announced two years ago, still nothing

She have that bondage ropes underneath her shirt? And damn she's got a big forehead.

Give me the loli and no one gets hurt.

Still no koga. I'm fucking dying.

idolcats gacha is tonight right?

Isn't Masamune considered to be the strongest nihon steel folded 1000 times?

As soon as I trade in for these two memorial shoes in Tennis, I'm going to roll shoes out of gacha right?

Finally good green leader after lots of karma points.
Which version is her best? Mono-color or dual?

>Her theme is schoolgirl in Tennis right?
No, Aira is an alchemist. Seraata is a demon lord or some shit like that.

>can't find tenka in app store
t-thanks apple

TINY ENFIELD

They're both good. I usually always prefer dual since I'm not a whale and don't have perfect teams for every element.

>try clearing the Tsubasa ranking in Shoumetsu
>can't figure out his patterns right away
>make random mistakes after I do that cost me the run
>the phone stops accepting my inputs after a while, can't think straight because of all this
>even if I do clear it, I won't get the rewards because of the deadline
I should really, really stop putting ranking events off until the very last day. And I had a good chance of getting a decent spot, too.

Oh, and to top it all off, the sword I was looking forward to in Tenka in just SR.

SRs are great though, look at Okuri being able to demolish the tengu boss in 40 seconds flat.

Can't roll shoes if you don't roll.

I mean in the sense that I'll never roll rackets anymore.
Should I get one of each instead?

Gacha system aside, this set should get first place as most disappointing. Half the cards just use previous pajamas, the other half looks like rejected 2* designs. And Sakura feels like they took her from some character sheet they had lying around.

On the other hand, being able to skip this without any regrets is a good thing. But I fear when there'll be outfits I'd really want to get.

Can you tell me the event mission tab where I need to finish some stage using only Extra cards?
Is it story mission on chapter 3?

Solo difficulty 20 or above with each of the 4 girls from Story 3.
You get a bloomer card for each after completing chapter 2.

couple childs

are we getting their loli version for children day

>2 more rerun sets
>probably 2 more Hoshimori gacha replacement sets along similar lines
I'm seeing a lot more skipping in the near future, too.

There's my shut score, go ahead and laugh. At least today is mad hatter so I can try to get him to 14 turns, 17 is too fucking long to seriously use him. Yoshiaki lead is too fun though, I want to try more rolls but I also want to save for other half of potential CM. Also need another artifact gacha or something, need that balance vial and the water claw.

Whoops didn't mean to quote.

>characters that are good at errand expeditions
Fuck this. Managing expeditions for errand is painful when the longest time is 1:40. You can't even leave errand characters running an expedition overnight unless you like wasting 6+ hours of expedition time or you enjoy waking up throughout the night to reset the timer.

Errand is such a gimp. At least the cafe is decent with 4 hours.

>2 more Hoshimori gacha replacement sets
If only it stopped at two. This swapping is most likely their new direction they'll continue for a long period until they'll think of something else. I mean, this event is what would've gotten an accompanying limited gacha, but here we are. I've got no clue how they think this is a "permanent gacha".

My plan is to roll some birthdays and hope that Hoshimori gacha won't get any super cute outfits.

>wake up
>reroll more for koga
>depression
>go back to bed
>repeat

2 hours and half to go

Get the noose ready for him.

>he doesn't know how timezones work

>along similar lines
More of them may be coming after that, yeah. But at least those will be a new theme, and maybe without half of them using repeat costumes.

I'd rather they ditch it and switch to a less shit gacha format, of course. But hopes for that have been running thin lately.

>I've got no clue how they think this is a "permanent gacha".
The gacha itself is permanent, but the cards in it aren't, I guess?

And yeah, I'm planning to mostly go for birthdays too. Hopefully the other two reruns aren't sets I'm hoping for in birthdays.

docs.google.com/document/d/1KSod8Vkp66B94idu4V387yIhbCnZ0crlSJAsT1dG7jI/edit

Tagatame producer letter

I still await the day for a game I like to collab with a show/series I like

The closest a game has ever been is AG with the Gochiusa/Danmachi collabs. Close but not really there because we only got the outfits and not the characters. That and I couldn't roll them.

Someone on 2ch is comparing card art to the live2D, Sakura card art is almost exactly a live2D copy-paste. They also noticed that the 3 new outfits are all using the default hair, when it's one of the things always changed up.

Nobody has posted gacha rolls either. They always post gacha rolls.

It's already a shitty experience getting anyone out of a non-guarantee gacha but why would they feel the need to hide some lazy ass cards in an existing gacha? These really should be 3-star cards, since the only thing that makes this set worthy of being 4-star is the live2D kiss animation - something they could've done for Valentine's.

Seriously, the incompetence of Sakamoto-P is astounding.

>Over a hundred 130 130 130 230 rolls
>3 Grizzlies
>2 Green Haired Idoru
>0 welrod

gatcha gods please

That's not a loli, that's a fucking toddler.

I was really surprised at the disgaea collab in tagatame. Love the series. Need a kiseki series collab next. PSO2 had one a couple years ago

>2 Green Haired Idoru
I wish we can trade user.

Disgaea was good but im not particularly attached to D1/D5. If it had been a D4 one with flonne then maybe but rest is eh.

If I knew Japanese then I'd be tweeting at the official tenka account (Or emailing their support) and asking them if collabs with anything will happen in the future.

The game would be so much better with some good collabs. Putting emphasis on the good part and looking at shoumetsu toshi while I do it.

>hating on Battle Cats
>hating on Lupin III
Naruto is the only head-scratcher in Scooters.

Collabs would make a bunch of limited characters or they could simply do costumes instead.
I wonder what collab could even go with Tenka.

>I wonder what collab could even go with Tenka.
Any series that has fighting girls ever?

Like YuYuYu for example

Touken Ranbu, of course.

>Game about sword girls
>Let's add in Not-sword girls
Should just do a touken ranbu collab and call it.

Fujos need to stay gone

If you really want swordgirls in your swordgirls game then just do a Blade dance collab. Problem solved and everyone happy.

If the collabs are just costumes pretty much anything can pass.

It wouldn't happen anyway. Nobody would want it and no one would bother rolling it.

What are we senseis fighting against in BGHS?

Eh, Naruto is kinda understandable to pander normie players.
Still remember last year or two they grabbed random bands to promote their album in the game. Granted it's for CM promotion but still.

The urge to rape our students

I wouldn't be surprised if the students end up doing the raping instead.

But there are no popular Naruto mobages.

This is a superior Japanese sword

Better than my artifact. I have to try with a Yoshiaki friend next.

How come sword girls are always the best girls.

It doesn't have to be mobage.

What are those supposed to be in Shoumetsu? Some sort of spirit of tachikoma?

How to easy re-roll in Tenka?

Kinda wish I'd tried for that samurai girl when she came out but hindsight is always 20/20. Yoshiaki friend is disgusting, just trivializes the entire boss stage and lets you do just enough damage to get skills set up and ready to go to blast last 2 stages.

delete shared prefs

Ask user to giveaway.

I saw an option to delete data within the game and thought that was it but after downloading the 800mb I believe, it was the same data lol

>The pot is permanent, but we didn't say anything about the ingredients! Safe!
Well, yeah. The only excuse there is. They have that little text under every gacha that mentions a possibility of additions and removals they can get behind.

But the notices outright say that new cards are added to Hoshimori gacha and they're not limited. So their definition of "not limited" must be something unique to Colopl dictionary. That, or they'd probably claim "期間限定ではありません" refers to the pot. But nobody would interpret it in that way normally, so it's pretty twisted wording at the least. Very close to an actual scam, if it isn't one already.

>kitchen set with only aprons over uniforms
>Extra cards that don't need any special training animation or secret lessons
>reprinting whole sets
>this
I can only hope they have staff helping out with the anime or something. Not like I want to have a reason to roll with the current system, but they've been doing this for a while.

This koga grind is fucking insane. I can't believe I haven't seen her once in over 100 rerolls. I fucking hate this tutorial

I NEED that Hazuki, rerun when?

Is kayo good? i got her recently but I have no type leaders so lol scooters

minor DC update habbening
looks like more dice rolling game incoming and an auto fever mode by holding down a button instead of tapping

Jesus christ, it's too hard. I need help.

Furisode / Star Witch / Frill Bikini / Succubus / Nightsky / Overalls / Night Witch / SFC

Wish I had the green idol, think the summer SPR set got a lot of value since all their typings seem to match with the 3.75s too. My Suzuna team is so stacked for the next dark ranking.

Is this idolcats gacha a two-parter event on shironeko?

You have some terrible luck m8.

One of the best wood subs, 1.7 attack buff with nice duration

Almost there but so far she looks like she might outclass my Tsu.

Yeah it was pretty disgusting. he makes a good pair with Kizuna though so I'm ok with not having him.

Also again not all my points get credit. Does it have something to do with Yoshiaki/trance?

What's a good place to level my chars at around level 20 ?

In overall stats yeah, that's a given. In overall utility that's debatable.

Does it worth it to purchase those 50 Limit Break 4k crystals in tagatame?

I had my doubts about Kitchen set, but I ended up liking it quite a bit.

Mainly since it gave me a second down-Twintails Anko costume.

What skill level is your mad hatter, I kinda want two but skill 9 on both seems super autistic.

>SHOTA
He's the definition of super autistic.

>Kanon is one of the first character with a kiss animation.
What is this sorcery ? isn't she like 90% tsun and 10% dere ?

8. I used karma to buy his skill up starting with level 6 or 7 though.

Rude

Is the karma buy up a literal skill boost or a boost to the chance of great-success? Never understood the karma shop well.

skill boost.

>Aprons
Ah right, but at least that was only 3/8 with the rest being really cute, instead of 3/6 and the other 3 being really fucking lazy.

>user never rolled her bedside card
She showed her dere/sweet side a lot with that. Her attitude has improved a lot since then. Also, all 6 have the kiss animation. But it's "permanent" so you can just wait until they switch in other girls.

Have any of you ever heard of God of High School? It's having a Hero Academia collab and I was wondering if it was worth picking up.

I'm talking about the LB fragments. There's 50 for a specific char to buy in the story, I'm not sure if it's worth it.

Does it reset monthly?

I enjoyed it a lot during like the actual first arc of the high school tournament, then it just kept getting weird. It's long and not bad so if that's something that interests you sure, like half-way through and towards the end of the latest season it just goes like full 'keikaku-doori' and Eisen powercreep shenanigans.

>JP manga has a collab with korean webtoon
what a world

No

If you're a whale and you just want to max a limited quick, yeah.

If you don't whale I wouldn't, just take it slow and LB with elemental frags.

I thought qooapp is having an error. The manhwa itself feels like a bad monkey king wank fanfic. Some of the martial arts looks good but beneath that is just another gook taekwondo shit wank.

Wow DC had an actual app update. Must be big.

The series will be over soon.

Might as well play Noblesse. It is top 20 grossing on KR.

At this point, I wouldn't put it past Colopl just having lost employees or laying people off because of how badly this shit is being done. In my personal opinion, they probably lost some artists or modelers, which is why we're getting all this low effort crap. They're probably going to kill BG soon.