/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1229

Doctor Rom Edition

Last Thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/3iCPnnkY

You can now preorder 4GO on Amazon: amazon.com/Cyberdimension-Neptunia-Goddesses-Online-PlayStation/dp/B072FKVD8R/

Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls is coming to Steam this summer: twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/851517134127616000

Nep-Nep's VII-rtual Reality Stuff:
Compile Heart launches the official VIIR website: compileheart.com/neptune/v2r/
VIIR to be realeased on 24th of August: gematsu.com/2017/05/megadimension-neptunia-viir-launches-august-24-japan
Fresh Dengekiko Article: dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/524/1524164/

NepNep Connect Chaos Chanpuru News:
Chaos Chanpuru to be released in June instead of May: twitter.com/nepnep_connect/status/867206522282983428
Gameplay Trailer: youtu.be/QtSK_z-DFOQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4MxWXRZ0gY4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love Noire more than anything in the entire world!

Not nep related, fuck off.

I love Nepgear, Vert is fine too!

Rom is cute.

But as a doctor...

kill yourself

Nepgear, my goddess!

I love Gearnon, Nepgear is okay as well.

Jeez.

I want to beat Orange Heart.

Sup Ghostroach

Guys can we not report nep content just because It's yuri? I hate yurishitters too but let's not be hypocrites

Ey faggot, I heard you'd want to fuck Compa

Well yeah, if I could, I would, but only with Nepgear's consent.

>"Hi, I'm not a yurishit, but I think the poor yurifags are unfairly oppressed by mysoginistic self-insert disgusting waifufags"

That's okay, Mister Spankfag.
If you don't like Rom we can assign Compa to treat you, deeeeeesu~

Nice strawman faggot

NepuBuran

I love Spankfag!

Where the Headliner at?

It's just that there's a huuuge difference between a doctor and a nurse.
The doctor is the lazy fucker who sees the patient once in a week and decides stuff at random before leaving to play golf.
The nurse is the one who actually has to work, which includes having to comfort the patient when he feels like killing himself, or staying by his side when things go wrong.

To compare them to soldiers, the doctor is like the armchair general who tells you to put more effort into attacking while you're trying to tell him you're outnumbered.

When are you going to kill yourself, ghost?

I want Compa to inject me with an elephant dose of nepagra and proceed to milk my shares rod until I pass out from exhaustion!

Plutie is so lucky to have not one but two wives at once!

Makes me laugh how yurishits are all whining about how portraying the neps as straight is disrespecting them but they're perfectly fine with pretending that two girls who helped each others once in their lives are totally lesbo.

Uni Saturn, shiro?

I'm gonna make Uzume happy and you punks can't do anything about it!.

I love Uzume!.

Good afternoon, /nepgen/.

UGH. I can't believe my hubby made it so hard to read through all his lovely posts.

Usually, just look for a random post that comes out of nowhere and has a really aggressive tone.
Picking up fights and then abandoning them is Ghostroach's stick, because it believe itself to be right, but it's a major pussy who can't stand being roasted, so it'll start whimpering and run away like a little bitch the moment the temperature get too hot for his thin little ass.

Has he continued posting after the blog died in March?

>/nepgen/ is now Animal Farm
When will it end?

Yes. Nowadays, its modus operanti is to pick up fights, accuse everyone of being ghost, and then run away like a little bitch.

It also tries to get in the mansion, but it's not cool enough to get in, so sometimes, it sucks up to Gearnon, and sometimes it shits on him.

>Tfw Mansion was begun by my constant samefagging

I'm pretty sure that's a random shitposter.

The reason is that it's not nearly verbose enough to be ghost.

Literally kill yourself

When we can break this vicious endless cycle of false flagging and shitposting.

Unfortunately, I have no idea how atm.

Ghostroach doesn't do verbose. It barely even arguments, its rants are just "kill yourself" and "she doesn't".

You may be mistaking him for Zombie, who always fucks off and come back to post massive walls of text that don't make anyway sense. That moron also uses the name "deleted".

I don't think it's possible. /nepgen/ needs like a really good restart.

Removing all the yurishits would be a nice start.

Yeah, the thing is that when he does that he tags half the thread at once, not one post individually, and when he does engage with individual posts he's extremely pompous and extremely verbose in a manner that is extremely similar to zombie, though with slightly better English.

Magegear again.

Why do you hate me so much? Are you jealous because you want me to love you as much as I love Ghost?

Look, user. I'm a true Neptunia fan. The fact that I have a crush on Ghost does nothing to do that. I doubt I'm the first to have feelings for him, anyway.

What a cute girl, what's her name?

>it sucks up to Gearnon, and sometimes it shits on him.
So, it's Noire?

That didn't work the first time, now we have people who are just as autistic.

Gomen, I'm not sure! I just found the picture on r9k.

Such an adorable goddess!
My goddess!

It's a boy though

Like a stone....

>It's a boy though
That's even better

True. Zombie's verbose is broken to a point I seriously thought he was just using a dictionary to use fancy words without knowing exactly what they meant.

>I'm a true Neptunia fan
Prove it.
How many times do you fight Arfoire in RB1?
When is the first time Blanc says "thundertits" in HDN?
How many times do you fight both Warechu and Underling?
What's the first EXE Drive you unlock in RB1?
How many SP does it take in RB3 to ascend to HDD form?
What's 10+20x0?
How many times has Spankfag said "knife-eared piece of shit" since he arrived on /nepgen/?
How many time did Lindafag say "Kurwa"?
What's Plutia's motivation for visiting Noire in RB3 after the three years ellipsis?

>He doesn't even know when Gearnon was posting

Please drink acid and die

>True. Zombie's verbose is broken to a point I seriously thought he was just using a dictionary to use fancy words without knowing exactly what they meant.
He's an ESL. That's probably exactly what he's doing.

That doesn't mean much. I'm sure most of /nepgen/ is ESL.
Zombie's problem is that he makes it obvious and never make any effort to fix it.

It's like the difference between being gay and being obnoxious about it.

What an adorable mage! I love her!

Jesus

My wife Chika is sexy/cute

Nepping Big Nep is a NEPCESSITY!

>I'm sure most of /nepgen/ is ESL.
This might be technically true, but over the internet the only way you can tell someone is an ESL is if they are obviously and repeatedly really bad at the language. If you can't tell that they are ESL from the way they post, then they might as well not be ESL.

Zombie is a really easy case to identify because he's clearly typing out his posts in his native tongue, plugging individual words into a translator, then plugging the result into a thesaurus until he finds a word that looks suitably complex and sophisticated, because apparently big words = intellect and authority.

All right, then tell me. Am I an ESL?

Also, yeah, spot on on Zombie's shitty way of doing things.

To this day "front engage" still cracks me up

I want to travel through the depths of dungeons with Magegear, completing quests and mindlessely exploring! I want to cheer Magegear on when she feels as if we are going to fail, and reassure her my faith in her will never waver! I want to be a reliable and strong party member to assist Magegear to my fullest extent!

Then go mod Triangle Wizard or Nethack.

Statistically speaking, probably yes, but I sure as hell can't tell from your posts, so for our purposes it's a resounding no.

My friends boss Chika's lover Chikanon is sexy/cute

Why do you think that faggot "marches to the beat of his own drum"?

It's actually the total opposite. He was shitposting at a time when his view was the majority here, and he used that majority as power with which to suppress people who disagreed with him. Yuri was the norm back then, and he reported posts in order to aggressively enforce that norm. Hardly a man who marches to the beat of his own drum, and more like a front-runner.

Stop replying.

Wah! I'm trying to be civil and discuss things maturely, but you keep on being mean!

>Are you jealous because you want me to love you as much as I love Ghost?
W-w-what if I said yes?

>How many times do you fight Arfoire in RB1?
Unwinnable then winnable at the start
Later in a mountain dungeon
Then as Green Heart
Then in an unwinnable with CPU Crusher
Finally at the final boss

>When is the first time Blanc says "thundertits" in HDN?
Prologue

>How many times do you fight both Warechu and Underling?
Twice or thrice for Warechu
Four or five for Underling

>What's the first EXE Drive you unlock in RB1?
The first character who gets at LV.25

>How many SP does it take in RB3 to ascend to HDD form?

>What's 10+20x0?

>How many times has Spankfag said "knife-eared piece of shit" since he arrived on /nepgen/?
>How many time did Lindafag say "Kurwa"?
Not Neptunia

>What's Plutia's motivation for visiting Noire in RB3 after the three years ellipsis?
No idea, really

My rude hubby never even thought to use a nick or trip, so I can divorce him and marry you instead.

Rude.

>New nep thread
>Ghost and "Ghost" posts

Let's be together forever

Every one of these is great.
Seems you just can't go wrong with Noire (except the Victory Noire)

It's better than the whole thread being about "Gearnon"

I want to take Game Gear on a date to a nice Thai restaurant and hold hands with her later!

Metastasized cancer is still fucking cancer.

Cause you lived like a murder but you died
just like suicide

I'm impressed, I struggled for most questions. Just like, Neptune, I should pay more attention at those box where text appears.

user has shown me the light over the past couple of days... I think I'm starting to love Ghost too.

Why would you want to love Ghost when you can love every anons?
I love every anons no matter which neps they like the most, which sexual appetite they have in their headcannon.

I never thought there would be an user sluttier than Uninon.

But that means you love Ghost too, right?

I'm hearing something about a boogeyman.

Living with Plutia!

youtube.com/watch?v=4MxWXRZ0gY4

When are we gonna get our own Toast?

Holy shit what happened to Neptune ?!
And don't call me a slut, I love you all in a platonic way. I'd only go as far as hugging you if you are depressed.
Yes.

Aha!

I'd rather live with neppy

look at these gays

In case you missed it:

So how does it feel to be alone user?

What are you talking about? Every user is alone, especially those who devote themselves to the goddesses

My wallet is ready.