at least it's doesn't have "le angry face" syndrome

It's also RR

hey, if the interior isn't all cramped and bloated it doesn't sound that bad

>wrong
>still a light, cheap car
>except now it's rear engined
Busa swap and this thing flies

Uh oh, was Fiat involved?

It literally does have le angry face meme.

no. But Renault and Mercedes were.

i dunno user, OP's pic looks like the lower grille is a smile

It's not angry but also not "happy" either.

It's 100% cheeky as in needing a spanking

>angry

Can someone from this thread
shoop the ol' Twingo face on the nu - "Twingo"?

a cute

has already been done a long time ago

thx, holy fuck that looks eons better

no problem.
yeah it does look a lot better but to be honest a lot of it is also because of the bigger wheels, and the dark accents like around the bottom and the wheel housings. also those decals. all this makes the car look a lot sleeker than it is while the blank entry level like in the OP shows the whole pigfatness (it's still relatively light though but looks awful and fat in poverty spec)

My dick appreciates the un-derping of the headlights.

I can't stand that current Renault grill

It sounds great. Pretty good car overall.

what's wrong with it?

now it's just a Suzuki Swift

it has "le GORILLION HEADLIGHTS" meme instead

It's quite a fun car desu... perfect for city and way better than the Smart, also check the GT looks quite something.

Normal headlights, DRLs and Fog lights and looks quite clean not like those new LED headlamps with shapes all over it.

It's literally a cheaper smart with manual transmission.

c-can you DRIFT it?

renault isn't big here but i think it's underpowered + nannies

>wanting to drift an RR with a wheelbase as short as a housefly's dick
That aside, it's a mass-market economy car. It's not very powerful, and is set up to understeer (although is apparently still able to turn on a dime even if it doesn't drive like a Porsche).

I have driven the Smart version. There is quite some engine noise inside. Apart from that I think it's a likable car. It's very agile. I would consider buying one if it was also a reliable car.

>way better than the exact same car

Being half designed by smart

It's literally the same principle as the original; a tiny car with as much room inside as possible.

Now the second gen on the other hand was completely pedestrian.

it has a very conservative traction control apparently
it's a lot smaller inside the second gen is bigger inside (still smaller than the first gen thought)
i think 4 door is a mistakes you're never going to have anyone in the back seat i think its to compensate the smaller boot
and it's a lot less practical since it's really not as modular as the first gen

>i think 4 door is a mistakes you're never going to have anyone in the back seat

If you're not cramming as many people as possible in your Twingo you're doing it completely wrong.

even then 4 door is just completely unnecessary
it also looks less cool since you can't pretend your twingo is a coupé

What face does it make?

constipated grin

This.
I bought a Twingo as my first car when I was 18. Me and the lads had a lot of fun with it.
Ended in a ditch. RIP Twingo, you were too pure for my dirty hands o7

Yeah it has some extreme electronic nannies. Renault could make it handle if they wanted to, as they did 50 years ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=BQ7U7RK666Q

This thing looks like the pug of cars.

Oh yeah, seeing a few videos it seems to have a really aggressive traction control made to mimic FF handling when losing grip. Oh well.

D O R I F T O
O
R
I
F
T
O
youtube.com/watch?v=JlwmrPvu3xM

wtf i want one now

It would actually be A TON MORE dangerous than the snap oversteer MR2.

Fuck off m8 I've been in A segment cars plenty of times with 4 adults, all 6'+. Just don't be fat. Now, the opel adam with it's 5 seats, that could be a challenge

Dangerous handling is why people love the Viper.

>A TON MORE dangerous than the snap oversteer MR2.

What are you talking about? It's a smug lil cunt, but not angry.

They never made this

Why do all of these small cars have an all-black trunk door? The new Twingo, the VW Up, the Skoda Citigo, Seat Mii...

Yes, because the wheelbase is too short and fuccbois would die left and right, ruining the image of the "safe" city car you'd buy for your offspring.

In that particular car class it must be a literal nobrainer to buy the car or your selling numbers will plummet like mad.

It's a current car design meme.
But then again the R5 (Twingos granpa) had dark accents on the rear and it was also common to paint the rear door black back then so they kind of have the right to use that meme.

so they based the new Twingo rather on the R5 than the first gen Twingo

I like the concept one a lot more though.
Looks cleaner without those pimple lights

It's not? It's weird that they made production version of the Zoe e-Sport but not this.

They built a functional prototype, did they actually start building and selling the Zoe e-Sport?

I don't think this is a production car.

Also, the Twingo is RWD and rear engined meanwhile the Zoe is FWD.
They don't fucking dare to make the Twingo hot for safety reasons.

>don't dare to make the Twingo hot
>safety reasons.

There's only one Zoe e-Sport, no production there, it's just a proof of concept

oh

they can't because they can't fit another engine than the 0.9 it was conceived for
they would need to rework the chassis too much and that wouldn't be worth it

Zoe is twin engined awd, at least that particular one and i'm 90% sure you can't have multiple engines as per euro regulations

>i'm 90% sure you can't have multiple engines as per euro regulations
Bullshit.

See also:
Citroën 2CV Sahara
most Teslas
every hybrid ever

when does it get a V6?

LS SWAP IT!
RR and sub 1 ton should be so fucking fun rite?

They did make a concept with a mid v6

>Citroën 2cv
Too old
>tesla
Can be had 2wd and if so the 2 motore are joined at the crank so it's gucci
>every hibrid ever
2 different types of engines and often they're still joined together like in hondas and toyotas

Those quad LED rally lights are sick.

I really these get produced.

its based on the smart car
the turbo version can drift, but you gotta pull the fuse number 11 out of the fusebox to be able to, otherwise the car will nanny you to shit mid drift

who ever signed of the new ford ka should have his vision checked and than beat the shit out of him, fugllllllllllllllly

you can fit a hayabusa engine in it

people make smarts hot, amd merc has the brabus smart tha makes a wopping exta 20hp making it 100hp

when smart was still making the roadster, they welded together 2 of their inline 3Turbo to make a biturbo v6 with 200hp that would still fit the original engine bay, too bad it never went into production

overboosted steering and no 3 door.

the best twingo you can get as 110 hp and you can get it tuned for 120 hp but still
i doubt renault have smaller engine available

3 door version is the smart