Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aitz_Wp0QIg
youtu.be/soPTCfXbmk0?t=1m50s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>pull a Titania for my calvary memes
>+atk -spd
I don't know how to feel about this.

Also: Should I give this Titania Distant Counter or should I give it to my +atk Eliwood?

Azura is shit

Nice non-canon image.

Azura is shit (2)

Anyone still interested in FE Warriors should be executed.

>To start with it's just a game, a silly contest, Cordelia and Severa going out and, it's just a game, it's just fun, but neither of them want to back down and it keeps escalating, flirting, drinking, kissing, until before they know it, they've followed a group of guys they've never met before home and are getting fucked harder than they'd ever imagined. Cordelia taking two guys at a time, watching Severa lose her cherry to a man whose name she doesn't know.
>By the end of it, they get so lost they forget to even count... Which means, when Severa proposes a rematch a few days later, Cordelia can't help but accept.
>Morgan would notice what's going on and try prevent it, to protect her father, but quickly get drawn into it too, until the whole (female side of the) family is staying out at night anytime they come to a new town.
>Course, it can't stay a secret forever, so soon one of the other Shepherds finds out, and they have to "keep him quiet". Which is never that simple, and soon enough they're all getting passed around the army before every battle as a "morale boost" while you're staying up, locked in the strategy tent, finishing off the strategies.

>Tfw your entire family is pregnant with no clue who the fathers are.

IS really had it right, the Perfect Bride.

Azura a best

FE canon is a joke

save it for somebody better my man

-Spd is terrible on Titania since she has some good speed.
I don't really know about putting DC on Wood, what's his flaw?

Reminder that Oldfags are the liberals of FE

>whiny
>entitled
>loud
>obnoxious
>treat their opposition as literal devils
>can't accept being wrong
>hypocritical
>extreme elitism
>always wrong
>Always cucked

I want to rape Genny.

>marrying after having a child
Degeneracy.

How is Lilina there? Did they have a 2nd wedding?

Should I?

About to start Path of Radiance and prolly Radiant Dawn if I'm not too burnt out with FE.

So feg, any general advice that aren't so obvious for these 2 titles?

>the last banner introduced a strong sheep staff user
>she has Wrathful Staff to actually let her do damage and her Atk's not too shabby
>this banner introduces a staff user who can fight without fear of retaliation, plus she already comes with what is basically the best healing skill
>nobody will ever get either of them, especially Lyn who is only around for literally two weeks and then will be removed forever
>Staff users will continue to get the shaft

It's Heroes, do you question fanart of Roy meeting his mommy?

Faye is by far the worst girl in the series

>Finally reach the final Faye support with Alm
YAMERO!!

Severa might not be ultra kanpeki, but she's still super kanpeki in my heart! I love her!

It's okay Markfags, someone still likes you.

Circle your choices, let /feg/ mock your tastes.

>Latest Dynasty Warriors games have around 20~ sword users
>d-don't add too many swords guys, haha ...
If you didn't want to add characters because their games aren't relevant and popular, then say so instead of coming up with bullshit excuses that make you look retarded.

>early thread makers are also cuckfags
everything makes sense now

I don't question Roy meeting Ninian, no.

Peri*

they feature the best girls

t. Lucinafag

>damn oldfags rigged the poll! #withher

And you're just as bad because you're whining about them and generalizing an entire group of people.
>>one has a history of having barely any meaningful supporting casts, with the main ones being repeated frequently
>>the other has 15 games of completely different casts and sizes to pick from which would be an impossible task without setting parameters for selection first
>
>hmm

They could just choose a few characters from each game.

What spells do Mage and Cleric Clair learn?

Uh.. thread was made at 768 sweetie? This is morning /feg/ we actually follow the rules here.

I hope you're ready to empty that wallet for non-Archanea/Fates characters, oldfag goyim

Is +ATK/-SPD Charlotte worth using?

Best B skill for Bride Cordelia?

Oh the irony.

Faye dabest!

>bad weapon
>bad skills
>bad voice
>bad lines
>bad fanbase
How am I supposed to convice myself I got anything but garbage out of my final orbs?

Finally pull Thundercock
>+Atk
om-
>-def
fuggg

Most of the FEH players have no idea she's a slut.

They're going to circlejerk a few entries in the series then make you cough up lots of money to play as any of the other characters

Hyrule Warriors did the exact same thing

Nani?

Lucina inspired an autistic fan base.

>178296725
>If you didn't want to add characters because their games aren't relevant and popular, then say so instead of coming up with bullshit excuses that make you look retarded.

They should've just made a poll. Using sells from over 9 years ago is not a good way to determine whether a game is popular or not. Especially considering Ike is the most popular Fire Emblem character.

Birthright is my first FE game, and I'm nearly finished with it. I was about to get Conquest next, but I just read a review where someone spent 12 hours on a single map. Does that actually happen? Should I skip Conquest for now and play Echoes?

>still going on about Alm
When I win I'm leaving this place without telling anyone and never looking back.

Who the hell needs it when your +atk?

No, because there isn't any art of that. I know because I tried to look for some, but it's all of FE7 Roy with her, and rarely FE6 Roy with her spirit or some shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=aitz_Wp0QIg

>[jews rubbing hands in the distance]

My first deathless arena run. Does this mean I'm not a shitter anymore?

I was thinking of replaying SD while picking Arran, especially because he's canon and all I guess. Also because I recently got the patch that lets you play the Gaiden chapters without killing your characters off.

Arran
Deen
Johan
Sety
Echidna
Lalum
Dayan
Geitz
Harken
Tibarn
Kill both

Only one stats matter for him. You can totally disregard the others.

*Lyn

Come on senpai, don't even pretend Lyn wasn't the precursor to the modern waifufaggotry today. Lyn being a bride and no one complaining about it is just proof how far up their own ass Lynfags are.

>Only 10 units for dungeons

Fucking why

Plenty, I stopped coming here about a year ago and I actually started liking Fire Emblem again.

I only came back to see if people were losing their shit over the Warriors news.

>no seperate options between different versions of FE1 and 2

I mean I would still make the same choices but there's a fair bit of differences.

I don't know if this is to obvious, but Titania is one of those good Jegans that don't fall off later on. Use her in case of emergencies in the first couple chapters, but you can treat her like a normal unit at around chapter 7. Also, train Mist.

>sub 4.8k
not quite there yet buddy

Conquest sucks, skip it. In fact skip all of Fates

well his -def actually drops him 4 points of def rather than the standard 3.

Are you legitimately retarded?

Depends. Do you want a game with a dogshit story and characters with good maps and gameplay? Or do you want a game with a good story (by FE standards) and mediocre to tedious gameplay (on top of having the weirdest mechanics in the series)

>no Camus

They already said that they have plans for cavalry units, and Xander won't be the only one.

also there's gonna be at least 10 DLC units

>12 hours.
That's pretty fast.

YOU CAN ALSO CALL IT "SUPER SAYAN 2"

this faggot's hair looks terrible

>Heroes has no marriage even though /feg/ insisted it would
>Echoes has no marriage even though /feg/ insisted it would
>Warriors has no marriage even though /feg/ insisted it would

>yfw ISIS' plan all along was to bait and switch casuals with waifus and suck them in with good gameplay instead of waifus

>6 lyns pulled
>0 perfect waifus

If you're new to FE you'll probably find Conquest difficult. There's no grinding to train your units and the difficult curve is much higher than Birthright. Anyone who spends 12 hours on the same map is retarded though.

Honestly I couldn't bring myself to finish Conquest but I'm really enjoying Echoes.

Where's this quality from?

People complain out the fucking ass about Echoes DLC but then turn tail and immediately start thirsting at the mouth at the thought of Warriors DLC?

Fucking sad never mind the fact these same people are probably sucking the Heroes teat in-between

Let's be honest here.

You didn't go with Echidna and Lalum for their sake, you went with them so Gonzales could have more potential.

Naruto and Sasuke

>Plays Heroes.
>Complains about DLC
(
l
o
l

He just said he was nearly finished with Birthright you dumbass.

Still waiting for the good gameplay

Who is the character designer? Doesn't look like Kozaki, the eyes are different.

>Trying this hard

Conquest is has the best gameplay in all of Fire Emblem and that includes QoL. It's a universal truth.

Gotcha. Thanks

I'm sorry user, but you did get garbage.

I used Geese

I've always liked the plain villagers actually.

It doesn't even make sense no matter what their excuse is

>don't want to add too many sword users
>ignore pretty much all the games that have Lords who don't use swords

And even the popularity excuse doesn't make sense, BK is the most popular villain in the series by a mile and tons of Elibe/Tellius/Magvel characters did really well on the CyL poll, hell Ike is the most popular character in the series period

>good art

It must be the ''Unhappy Reunion''.

Conquest is more difficult than Birthright. Experience and funds are scarce, fucking around with the wrong characters may damage you in the long run, stuff like that. Unhappy Reunion is a difficult map, with most of your actions having to take account the turns beyond. Even if you don't die in it, you are gonna spend a lot of time strategizing.

It's also the time Takumi proves how much he hates traitors.

(lol

I heard the Kozaki maps are great for grinding Hero Merit. Does it matter which difficulty you do it on? Which map is the easiest? Xander's at 1.8k HM so I might as well finish him up while I can.

>Stopped playing FE Heroes for a month because of shit rolls and I don't want to buy orbs
>and that it's also a pain to level up units
>mfw this bride event comes and I want ALL of them

Fuck off /v/eddit shill

>thirsting

I didn't say I wanted it, you idiot. Look at how many characters HW got for DLC.

Especially saying this while they add two sword using OCs

Go back to your Awakening

Agreed. Contrarians will disagree in an attempt to spite all of the new Fire Emblem games though.

And?

I will

Don't use knives, ever. Volke is acceptable, if you invest in him heavily he'll become a beast when you promote him but otherwise never let any of your other units use knives.

I earned 10,000 feathers from just that Map user.

That's faster and more plentiful than Arena and Voting Gauntlet combined. And there is still 10+ days left. Think about what you are doing with your time.

lol you cuck posters always cut out the last line youtu.be/soPTCfXbmk0?t=1m50s