PlayStation 4 General #456 - /ps4g/ /ps4gen/

Old Thread: Unexpected Anime Game Tie-In Edition

>Velocity 2X developer FuturLab announces Tiny Trax for PSVR
gematsu.com/2017/05/velocity-2x-developer-futurlab-announces-tiny-trax-playstation-vr

>Murasaki Baby developer Ovosonico Games announces Last Day of June for PS4
gematsu.com/2017/05/murasaki-baby-developer-ovosonico-games-announces-last-day-june-ps4-pc

>City Shrouded in Shadow now PS4-only, launches this fall in Japan
gematsu.com/2017/05/city-shrouded-shadow-now-ps4-launches-fall-japan

>Summer Lesson: Alison Snow Seven Days Garden launches June 22 in Japan
gematsu.com/2017/05/summer-lesson-alison-snow-seven-days-garden-launches-june-22-japan

>Tokyo RPG Factory announces Lost Sphear for PS4
gematsu.com/2017/05/tokyo-rpg-factory-announces-lost-sphear-ps4-switch-pc

>PlayStation E3 Experience 2017 announced
gematsu.com/2017/05/playstation-e3-experience-2017-announced

>The Lost Child launches August 24 in Japan, debut trailer
gematsu.com/2017/05/lost-child-launches-august-24-japan-debut-trailer

>Little Witch Academia: The Witch of Time and the Seven Wonders announced for PS4
gematsu.com/2017/05/little-witch-academia-witch-time-seven-wonders-announced-ps4

>Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash limited edition announced for North America
gematsu.com/2017/05/senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash-limited-edition-announced-north-america

========================================

>PS4 Pro vs Slim comparison
pastebin.com/JsXvkiYx

>PS+ FAQ
community.us.playstation.com/t5/Games-Services/INFO-PlayStation-Plus-FAQ/m-p/41658595

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5X665z7GepI
youtube.com/watch?v=xmdORg04D_E
youtube.com/watch?v=VSz815Srub0
gamespot.com/articles/ps3-shipments-have-ended-in-japan/1100-6450397/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

capcom sale, and bundle sale. Nothing good in either, really, unless you're missing some PS3 games for the capcom sale, in which case their bundles are on sale.

>Dying before posting/image Limit
How?

Who hyped for the gameplay reveal of the Bloodborne x Witcher game? lol

momgen wa doko desu ka?

Darksiders bundle
>$10 on PC
>$20 on PS4
why is this allowed? also shit sales once again. I'll probably just give in and pay full price for yakuza.

Top kek

lol

Ha ha ha

Are you okay user?

No :(

we buyin tekken right ???

>Overwatch still works
Nice

>Ticket site still down

it's a shitty malware ridden scam site, I don't know who sucked off a sony PR guy to get it brought up but they haven't posted anything on their twitter for two weeks leading up to this, and months on their facebook, I don't think there's a real team there, it's probably just one or two people. As evidenced by their entire site going down hard.

eventgrid was so god damned good.

You no trust established and big name website GOFOBO? You do want come see our live commerci- I mean conference, right?

Anyone else having problems downloading updates for games since the most recent system update?
I can't install the patche files for SFV or Titanfall 2

It just gives me an error when I try to download them

It was really really slow for me, took me almost 2 hours to download sf4u.

>Gofobo is performing scheduled maintenance
LEL

this is a fucking disaster.

Much like this general.
Can Sony or its fans do anything right?

The fuck is gofobo?

It was just storage space
my bad

sony doesn't have control over it. They just picked a shit site that probably lied about being able to handle the bandwidth. Then again, sony should have done SOME sort of vetting, and seen that it's literally an information/data harvesting website. There literally may be lawsuits resulting from this when people's accounts get hacked because they stupidly put in personal info on this dumb fuck site.

How about we fucking talk about video games?

I feel like a piece of shit for spending so much money on Hikari's game, because I'd prefer the blonde.

Summer Lesson any good? Would you recommend it?

Not for the asking price of $60, but there's no other PSVR game that's focused on face-to-face settings

this one is only 2000 yen

>you're not guaranteed a seat even with a ticket
who else /campingoutthenightbefore/ here?

Maybe I'm retarded but I can't find how to buy/find the gravity rush avatars, but I keep on seeing people with them while doing challenges.

jp only

>jp only

Just learn Nip.

So this confirms it. Killing Floor 2 and Life is Strange are next months PS+ games. KF 2 looks decent and has Pro support too.
youtube.com/watch?v=5X665z7GepI

What's its pro support?

i'm pretty fuckin excited about KF2, not happy about that VN garbage though. Hope the vita games are alright, and by vita games I naturally mean the crossplat indies.

I'd like to see salt and sanctuary, or darkest dungeon, they seem prime for ps+

3200x1800 that's then checkboard rendered up to 3840x2160, improved framerate that hits 60fps more, and ultra settings instead of a mix of high/very high. Unless they patched it, the game still runs quite rough. Even with a Pro you're low 50s/high 40fps a tonne of the time.

Maybe.

I haven't been here for a few weeks, was free overwatch a success here? Any new heroes who bought the game ever want to play?

>tonne

Yes

God I hate getting treasure hints in elgona everytyhing looks the exact same and it's impossible to find anything.

Everybody is too beta to play together.

The problem is sacrificing your plats.

>He hasn't played Infamous Second Son in HDR
You're missing out kiddos.

Resogun and Ghost Recon Wildlands are better examples of HDR.

you can play Japanese games on your account nerd.
Just import

Anyone know of a good PS2 controller? I'd buy the genuine model if I could but they're not in production any more.

WHAT DID THE UPDATE DO? WHY THE FUCK DO THEY NEVER TELL THE ACTUAL IMPROVEMENTS

Just got a PS4. Is there any Veeky Forums community group?

because they hide it away to reveal later on as proper features. Expect them to announce a feature in the e3 conference then "READY TO USE TONIGHT!" and a hotfix or something.

Also they changed a bunch of UIs and icons. It's easier to just use a catchall stability improvement message so if you're piecemealing content over several system patches, it's not obvious.

Sucks that the attack on titan game was boring as shit. If they had the 3DMG work like it does in that web based game on fenglee it would have been fucking amazing.

Original ds2, try to find used

Do you really want there to be one?

It wouldn't have been casual friendly at all, the fangame was fucking terrible unless you spent a few hours figuring out the maps and good anchor points. The AoT game just wasn't advertised. I showed it to a huge fan friend of mine and he had no clue it even existed. He played it and loved it.

>the fangame was fucking terrible unless you spent a few hours figuring out the maps and good anchor points.
Wow it takes a little while to understand a game! How terrible! They could have at least made it an option to control each thingy on the right and left with the triggers or bumpers or something.

taking hours for a game to be even playable is horrible game design and would never have flown in a proper release, it would never pass QA.

They had all the fucking time in the world to fix star ocean 3 and they kept the fucking awful ass sound mixing? How fucking lazy could you get.

>taking hours for a game to be even playable is horrible game design
It doesn't take hours to be "even playable" retard. It takes maybe an hour to understand what the fuck you're doing. This is why games fucking suck these days is because they have to cater to people like you that need to feel like they're a fucking master at the game the moment it starts. Games are no longer allowed to have ANY depth.

>this is why games suck
>cause they're not horrible messes with shit controls that you have to figure out through trial and error
>wahh my pussy hurt
fuck off, tard. The game controlled like shit, and after it's flavor of the month period, it died off, the dev stopped supporting it.

Is there a tattle-like ability in persona games or do I just have to whack everything with everything to see what works.

You get Almighty and ignore that shit.

I suppose everything is weak to that? Given the name.

I can't play Snake Pass, it's too fucking hard.

Nobody is weak to it, but nobody resists it.
It's usually reserved for the top Persona though.
Also you can't get a Boost or Amp for it unless you do Network Fusion

>let me join the /ps4g/ Community even though I don't actually browse this general

fighting games still exist. join the resistance

Funny cause I was gonna actually use fighting games as an example of games that have depth but retards can still play if they like, like the fenglee attack on titan game.

>Nobody is weak to it, but nobody resists it.
Well then that's kind of useless for what I wanted to do.

If you're aiming to recruit Personas you don't NEED to hit their weakness, just solo them out, get them low and hope they beg. It also skips negotiation.

If that's the case, is there a false-swipe type of attack?.
Is it a % of happening when they're at low health every turn or is it just a one-time thing that can happen or not?

>If that's the case, is there a false-swipe type of attack?
No, but if you're not afraid to waste bullets they do minimal damage.
>Is it a % of happening when they're at low health every turn or is it just a one-time thing that can happen or not?
I THINK the percentage is higher the lower their HP gets, around 25%, also I am unsure if it's one time since I either take em or just finish them off.

youtube.com/watch?v=xmdORg04D_E

The music doesn't really fit in my opinion, but I like the art style, it reminds me of Dreams.

Although they say the game has puzzles, I'm not holding my breath.

Who are you quoting?

So, has the new PS4 update been patched yet? I heard from a friend it was causing him and others issues. I haven't downloaded it yet.

4.7 or something? I didn't have any issues with it

whats wrong with it?

Same with Hikari, then they released DLC. That got packaged into the English translation and was sold as a package for $60

It's a game that you play as a naked blue man/naked red woman (only a display option, doesn't affect responses) who remains seated in a chair throughout some vr experiences. The player selects a lesson and a discussion topic, then after teleporting into her room, selects a study method. At break time a stamp card comes out with the results (players stamp the card.) Afterwards a discussion topic is chosen. Occasionally this leads to the girl getting close (causing the subtitles to disappear) while she is talking and sometimes answering a question. At the end of the week you're notified of the results and unlock a new outfit or item.

The DLC added some small events where the player and Hikari feed each other, a fireworks event where the player holds a sparkler, an event fanning off Hikari after a run, applying an anti-itch stick, and an event where she dresses up as a maid and feeds the player a tart. It's good for one "Haha look at this Japanese game" moment but isn't engaging in any way.

It's also a little blurry in the headset, and I've played many hours of games.

There's so many VR Kanjo shots out there people pass off as Summer Lesson, but they aren't

My friend who is having issues linked me the update info on Reddit (yeah yeah, I know) and people there are saying it bricked their PS4

hello?

Hey guys, I just got a PS4 and was wondering what I should buy to keep my shelf warm while I wait for some games for the PS4 to be released! Thanks!

ITT: Oh yeah, that happened.

youtube.com/watch?v=VSz815Srub0

>Arense is apparently dog shit despite being on the cover and you're even forced to get rid of him
that's lame

>paid full price on launch
>already plat it two weeks ago
>every cosmetic is under a random 5$ key and box

FUCKING
SONY

gamespot.com/articles/ps3-shipments-have-ended-in-japan/1100-6450397/

I'm pretty sure the pro has a memory leak issue or something. if I leave it on overnight the internet will refuse to connect and it will hang for 5 minutes or so. If I try to restart it takes around 10 minutes to do so. Never had this problem with the launch ps4.

Rebuild database.

what kind of issues is your friend getting? assuming his didnt get bricked. I did the update and nothing has happened to me so far

it's brand new

Rebuild.
Data.
Base.

>stating the most obvious pajeet call center fix that is actually irrelevant to the problem

do you even know what rebuilding the database does?

Rebuilds my cock into your mums pussy database.

whatever faggot I'll suck your dick

I'd like to get into something multiplayer, but don't like shooting games or free-to-play/mmo style gameplay with lots of grinding. What else is there tho?

BTD5 coop