strawpoll.me/13074761
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck /w/

man remember when we were talking about the spring cup and not some drama
those were good times

Also Auties pt 2 right here

wew lad

fuck /w/

Every team in that group is a meme team in some way, it's as open as it can be.

fuck /w/

When will our dear commish make a post in the thread?

A FUCKING LEAF

another First Bait just for this mess when, bring Lear back to explain sucking /w/s cock

/svg/ is a brilliant meme team, they'll definitely win with their copy the logo formation, it's so mad it actually might work.

oh shit i didnt even realise. well played.

Of course you didn't realize.

Nobody plays Shadowverse.

who /agdg/ here?

Isn't Shadowverse like the third fastest general on Veeky Forums nowadays.

He explained it in the last FB.

Isn't it mostly waifuposting?

How do you even determine a general's speed anyway?

League, Overwatch, Fire Emblem, Fighting Games, Fate, and Persona are faster on average I'd say

Check the average time between new threads

wordbubble from previous thread when
I wanna see that /w/ in the middle

It's surprisingly fast, but that's mostly pedo cunnyverse posters. There's decent discussion but you've got to wade around a LOT of shit to get to it.

I don't know if there any good at divegrass but for a new team they put a lot of effort into their initial offer, so that definitely a plus to me.

Also all their goalhorns are shitposts and that's all good in my book.

but we need another post death of /w/

who?

strawpoll.me/13074669
strawpoll.me/13074669
strawpoll.me/13074669

Reminder that Lear should step down for attempting to rig the team he shadowmanage in Summer (prove he's abusing people's trust to play favourites) and pathetically failed at doing so (proving he's incompetent on top of being a shit human being)

Who will replace the Leaf?
Smug is next in line but he rigged matches on air
JB for commish.

vote me for commish
my first act will be to never allow /bant/ to have a team

>Who will replace the Leaf?
If there's justice in this world, Sou.

Vote me for commish and stars will be deregulated.

Vote me for commish and I will ban Alycorn from commentary forever

JB looks like the best option, Smugles is a memester

yeah but that would also mean we'd have to deal with you, ramen

New approval polls! Complete both!

strawpoll.me/13074754

strawpoll.me/13074761

Polls close in six hours.

I'm expecting /merit/ to rise and Lear to sink.

>Smug is next in line but he rigged matches on air
What?

Several times he threw games on air and got away with it because #toplad

It's the user that totally has proof (but you guys can't see it, but I totally have proof) that Smugleaf threw in Winter to relegate /c/. Ignore him.

just watch the game lmao

It looks like that from the results so far
Really activates your almonds, huh

We've been over this in the last thread. I said it looked a little weird, but the person that replied (I'm not going to say it's you, but for all I know it could be) said he had Discord/IRC logs where he 'admitted to it'. Then suddenly when he was pressed to provide them, there was "too much going on that day for him to find it".

How come rigged matches are always the greatest to watch?

vote me for commish and I will create a perma fetus cup where /mlp/ and /w/ can constantly play matches against each other. No winners tho, we're all losers here

/nepgen/, /llsifg/, /gbp/ are the top three /u/ generals. /gbp/ can't hold a candle to /llsifg/ yet, not even in the /u/ department.

/gbp/ on VGL when?

when you make it so fgt

Alt-horns really are a cancer. Very much so looking at you /f/, for fucks sake.

>I hate fun and variety the post

3-4 alt horns are fine, but look at that mess
Looks at /f/'s mess.
You can't sit there and tell me 100 alt horns is fucking acceptable

It's not acceptable if every team does this
/f/ is the only one with that many goalhorns and that gives them unique flavour
Also flash and music go hand in hand lewd
Also /n/ anthem remixes are great as well.
And /m/ ruse music

I just wish /f/ could get to a final to play their final anthem.

keep Kekkels from streaming too and you have my vote

Can you explain why you don't like Kekkels' streaming? I also don't like it but I can't articulate why very well.

More meme draws.
Hat Pick: Veeky Forums

I'm gonna miss them

Since we're now back to 48 liv teams, does that mean the fetus is aborted? Or is that too early to call?

Depends of how many autopilots we will get for autumn

>Or is that too early to call?
half a year too early, anything can, and probably will still happen

>48 liv teams
Try 47.

Group D would be fucking lit

49*
/cm/ and /hm/ at the very least are reviving

I think its a combination of his shitty mic, and low quality commentary, but its a mixture of a bunch of things, probably why it's so hard to pinpoint

but the autopilots would get fetus priority, pushing the current fetus teams back into the babby. Or at the very least the likes of /b/ then /e/ as highest ranked fetused team

/merit/ everyone

They'll be back I hope

>implying fans

It's tense. I'm not a psychologist or anything, but the sound is slightly off, his laughing and reactions to things always seem slightly on edge, he doesn't seem to gel well with most other commentators (I don't mean that he doesn't get along with them, just that there doesn't seem to be a natural flow between play by play and color)

Say what you want about Sou's technical ability, but it always sounds like his co-commentators are comfortable and relaxed when streaming a game with him. He's a little more welcoming.

He seems forced

I think Group B would be fuckin sweet too

DIdn't the FB happen just after the cup end and before all the drama?

/cm/ has at least 17.

I think the time is right.

These recent events have brought about a period of rumination. Even with the /w/ business, this has still made acutely aware of my shortcomings as a manager. As much as it is disheartening to see /out/'s advancement into their second summer so swiftly reversed, I nevertheless accept the decision that's been made.

All I've done with /out/, I did for the good of the team. I made it my mission to raise them up, but evidently I focused too heavily on the team at the expense of the board, even if the recent poll has shown that ardent fans still wave /out/'s flag, as it were. Not frequently engaging with the board is one of my confessed failings as a manager, if not my biggest, and I have ended up reaping what I have sown, in that sense.

But I don't see this as a nadir, or any sort of low point - it is a new page in a book, the turning of the leaf, and accordingly all of this has made me reflect on the matter of leadership, on the team needing someone who is better, someone who is more tactically flexible and socially minded. I've done well with /out/, but I have reflected, and I'm aware of what I lack. It is time that the torch be passed on, that the team has someone better at the helm.

With this in mind, after intense deliberation, I choose to tender my resignation as /out/'s manager and transfer managerial responsibilities to Superzak for Winter or Spring '18, wherever Autumn has them end up. He's a firm supporter who has shown keen interest, and I'm confident in his ability to take /out/ further.

I know I've not been the best at this, by any means, with my inflexibility and the odd sour mood and leaving /out/ as one of the few teams to not have icons. But beyond all that, I just hope above everything else that you enjoyed watching /out/ play, even after they became a legion of placeholders. That's the essence of football, at the end of the day, beautiful games and great football - and I can only hope I brought you that.

Happy trails.

>the turning of the leaf

>the turning of the leaf

IF ONLY

How can you resign from a team that doesn't exist? :^)

Next time try making portraits
It's just as easy as turning preset 2 on

>the turning of the leaf
Well played sir.
I'll miss you Jack.

hey /4ccg/ i bring to you a copypasta to use when /b/ plays

What the desu did you just fucking desu about me, you little desu? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my desu in the Navy Desus, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret desus on Al-Desu, and I have over 300 confirmed desus. I am trained in desu warfare and I’m the top desu in the entire US armed desu. You are nothing to me but just another desu. I will desu you the fuck out with desu the likes of which has never been seen before on this desu, mark my fucking desu. You think you can get away with saying that desu to me over the desu? Think again, desu. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of desu across the USA and your desu is being traced right now so you better prepare for the spam, maggot. The spam that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your desu. You’re fucking desu, kid. I can be desu, desu, and I can desu you in over desu ways, and that’s just with my bare desu. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed desu, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Desu and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable desu off the face of the desu, you little desu. If only you could have known what unholy desu your little “desu” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking desu. But you desu, you desu, and now you’re desu, you goddamn desu. I will shit desu all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking desu, kiddo.

Jack

Jack, please don't die. You bring a unique flair to the cup, especially on commentary, that is irreplaceable, and I would miss you dearly if you disappeared. Thank you for your service at /out/.

You are a good man, god speed bro

We should kill more boards, I'm sure there's plenty left that have almost no support.

[s4s] will never die dou to WEEKLY PEEK

I never hated your team, even when they became annoyingly lucky and even when your efforts looked annoyingly lazy.
farewell jack, you were truely /out/standing.

godspeed, good sir.
we'll miss you

We should get it down to 48 at most, to return to old system.
I'd be very much up for 32 though.

Happy trails Jack, I hope I can still hear you on commentary every now and then

You did good, Jack. Godspeed.

I'm still here. If you don't wanna believe it, fine by me. The log is really massive. But there was definitely some spicy discord leak there.

It's not by the way but something similar. The discord one was even more blatant though, although this one leaves absolutely nothing to interpretation.

But of course I'm sure you'll find some explanation.

Not like anybody who watched the game needed any confirmation from both managers, we saw what happened with our own eyes. /gd/ subs a god, suddenly goes +2 trying to concede, and when they concede they got to -2 and IDENTICAL formations. Everything else can be explained by memes, brain damage etc. Identical formations had to be planned in advance though.

When do we know which referees have become permanent?

please please please please do not stop commentating. you're not the best commentator and you have a bad habit of doing play-by-play, but whenever I hear your voice during pre-game, I get happy. I can only say that about like 2 or 3 other people.

You're making the right decision. Bless you, my son.

when you watch summer

Reminder that Sou would be just as bad if not worse of a commissioner than Lear and anyone who says he should be commissioner is retarded.

well lesbian refs are gone so i expect changes

This is a great way to put it. He's fun, but in the sense that a large cookie is fun. Once you get about halfway through it and realize you've got a long way to go, suddenly the super fun, energetic cookie sucks. Plus he seems to understand nothing about the game. Anything tactical that comes out of his mouth is borrowed from someone else. What can you expect from /pol/fags though.

>well lesbian refs are gone
Why?

We all miss suiseiseki but we can do better than that

because refs
refs change

But refs, refs never change

stay for the 3rd place matches, and have your mum barge in for accidental commentary, it is tradition