So I heard you like Eurobeat

So I heard you like Eurobeat...
Did you get your SEB collection yet user-kun?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Pkr8PDsS
suganomusic.bandcamp.com/track/happiness-depends-on-you
youtu.be/0-6Qm_u6KHQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good to see God is still at work

I'll post the stuff in an hour or two if this thread picks up

what do you mean?

Well none of you faggots are responding but here you go
I bought a data plan for a month to get past the 5gb/6hour wait limit

pastebin.com/Pkr8PDsS

What's the real source of that pic? It feels like that girl wants to rape the guy.

Yes

I'd say so

Well this faggot thanks you anyways

no idea, have you tried image searching?

No one listens to that shit music

Literally the worst compilation series in the entire Japanese music industry.
t. Japanese

bullying not allowed

Post mega link

>critical post = bullying

If you really believe this, you're in for a very painful surprise.

Thanks a lot user! Been trying to get my hands on a good SEB collection download but the one torrent that is there has missing volumes and pretty much no seeders.

Thanks OP, this is fantastic

>No one listens to that shit music
Dancing Queen by ABBA is eurobeat. So apparently many people have listened to eurobeat thru the years.

>shit music
Yeah, I hear barbershop is big too

>it sucks and you're gay
>"critical"

If you really believe this you're in for a rude awakening once you're asked to write a critical essay at a liberal arts school

>hmm how do i say it's shit and for gay fags in 10 pages?
>FUCK THIS, DISCOURSE IS FOR FAGS, WE ROBOTS NOW, AUTISTS LIKE MYSELF DO NOT CARE FOR RHETORIC, BRB TECH SCHOOL

you are missing 240 to 243

Is it just me or was Vol. 2 deleted? I could swear it was in the folder earlier today, but maybe it's just me.

>If you really believe this you're in for a rude awakening once you're asked to write a critical essay at a liberal arts school
University prep has a lot of students going to community colleges locally. All of community colleges offer remedial type english and writing courses to compensate for the declining high school standards. Standardized testing for minimum graduation requirements at high schools was eliminated here due to complaints about testing being racially discriminatory.

The solution to any problem seems to be accusing someone of being discriminatory. Dropping nuclear bombs makes the opposition go away out of fear for their careers and not because of data being right or wrong. The state's biggest city is dominated by a population of minority and liberal voters. Together, they are the majority just like in the past Detroit. And like Detroit, the city council kept on voting laws to support minority criminals. The latest law recently passed was that no commercial housing renter or leasor can use criminal records as a way of choosing who can get housing.

Apparently, having felony records made it difficult and racist for people to find housing. So now they can't require a criminal background check unless they want an expensive anti-discrimination lawsuit, fines, and probably even a requirement to give a year's free housing as part of the settlement award.

Top Kek.

unteralterbach.net

>What's the real source of that pic?
Originally, it was a van parody of the "free candy" sign to lure kids. It had the "Free CD" to lure in boomers.

Thanks man, going to download the ones I'm missing

Almost

missing the newest ones

>liberal arts school
Good luck with that

there is a eurobeat ftp

I stopped collecting eurobeat around SEB 200.

Is it worth getting back into again? I feel like it hasn't changed much since then and probably has gotten slightly worse.

>pastebin.com/Pkr8PDsS
Based user

I'll check and fix

doesn't work at my work desu
and my home internet is single digit garbage

what volumes are you missing?

240 and up

why don't you just listen for yourself and decide? I think 237 was a stellar compilation

002, 061 and 027 seem to have disappeared
I'm not sure how any user could have mucked them up but its fuggen fixd now

Actually I found out what happened.
Some silly user moved the folders into other ones, like 002 is in 009 for example.

Summoning ALPHONSE
Go login and replace some of those MEGA eurobeat files with your glorious voice singing in the shower.

>Did you get your SEB collection yet user-kun?
SEB doesn't include everything that "sounds like" EuroBeat. Is there a convenient list of other EuroBeat music that is not SEB?

not that I know of
stuff like suganomusic.bandcamp.com/track/happiness-depends-on-you is easy to find on Bandcamp for example though, so make a list yourself

oh yeah, look into HI-NRG and Euromach compilations as well

Fuck man, I love you. This has the few albums I'm missing.

I'm not even surprised they rhyme "driver" with "desire" like nothing.

this is that awesome torrent from /t/
scrape the archives

hi-nrg & italo disco > eurobeat tbqh

italo > euro > nrg

How do i download. Am i retarded all i get is a text file

futurefunk = vaporwave > euro > italo = nrg

you definitely are
ever heard of file hosting services?

i have now

are the acapella versions anywhere to be found?

Thanks a lot OP. Really kind.

>what volumes are you missing?
Does SEB have volumes 216 onwards? What about Eurobeat Flash volume 43 onwards? Eurobeat volume 45 onwards? Eurobeat Now volume 8 onwards?

Check the archive out as it has a lot of the later volumes you're missing.

futurefunk practically is italo
youtu.be/0-6Qm_u6KHQ