Veeky Forums portfolio

>Invest with leading anonymous financial experts and gurus they said

cant you tell by the crazy daily returns of Veeky Forums retards that they take crazy loses that screw them over often? Most idiots here just go big or go home.

feelsbadman

holy shit, im laughing so hard

Why didn't you buy any PIP you homosexual monkey

Is that some shitcoin or something?

i literally cant stop laughing at how fucking retarded you are for actually doing this OP..

Well my portfolio is ~300k, so this was done for shits and giggles mostly, still kinda funny.

Does your uncle works for Nintendo too?

>not allocating 25% of your portfolio to crypto

It's like you WANT to be poor

buy marijuana stocks! i don't get Veeky Forums sometimes the marijuana industry is taking off! get in now.

Check out SGBY

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

The actual Veeky Forums portfolio is 90% crypto

>Well my portfolio is ~300k, so this was done for shits and giggles mostly

no it isn't LOL

Here is my portfolio

50% vanguard total index fund
20% vanguard total international index fund
30% alternatives (monthly dividend stocks, real estate mostly)

pretty simple right? It is effective. I decided a while ago that it is pointless to trade most things daily. Just buy and continue to buy in small amounts weekly or monthly. Eventually it will snowball to an effective monthly income.

Enjoy your 2% dividend yeild.

If your smart you would have bought CXW under $20 like I did. Doubled my money already and 12% yield on cost.

Why bother investing in stocks if you have so little?

1) You can't average into a position
2) You can't double/triple/etc. down on a bet when there's a short attack so that you will recover faster
3) You can't even diversify properly since you are stuck with crap that's close to penny stocks

YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING RETARDS

FUCK ME, ECON 1 IS IN 30 MINUTES AND EVEN I'M NOT THIS STUPID.

Day trading penny stocks is all you need baby. Quick in and out.

Holy fuck i didn't even look at the op until i saw this

Lol poor ass "investors" muh sub 2k monies

((((investing)))))))

It's still not too late to buy MU. 15-20% return by end of April, 37-50% by July.

But I'm a reckless idiot - don't listen to me

alternatives are all at 6-10% yield.

How much money are you day trading with? Which broker?

Should I switch to Qtrade?

MGTI???

You had to know that was pump and dump. They had NOTHING on the books. And McAffe is legit insane.

Robin Hood cash account, no brokerage fees.
$500 initially, only trade with 25% a day to cover settling.

>quick in and out
Until volume drops, liquidity dries up, and your sell order gets filled $0.50 away from where you wanted it.

The stocks I'll trade on hit the tens of millions in volume during pumps. I'm not talking about pink sheets, I'm talking about boring small caps on NASDAQ and NYSE MKT that get flooded with folk from stocktwits who don't understand why a stock would drop after issuing a dividend.

Is there anything sweeter in the world than capitalizing on moronic investments? I literally have 4 friends who know 0 about what a stock price even represents. These guys told me they were planning on opening a fucking hedge fund.

If volume hits anything over 10M then rest assured somebody's liquidity hunting algo (at least one) is trading on it. You might think you're competing against Joe Sixpack who doesn't understand DDM much less CAPM or DCF/FCF but that's just not the case anymore.

Want to list some of your trading strategies and receive some critique? I work in wealth management for a firm with $1Bn+ AUM. I can give some tips on the generation of alpha.

Thanks brah

How do people even come to a conlcusion that they should make an educated decision without education in that topic or field. Makes literally zero sense.

ahyr rgw dfyxjk yo

Sure man here's my strat
I find random tips before opening bell and do some "DD" to make sure it isn't an obvious scam. I might also find some news that's worth trading on at another date.
If an equity starts going up between 9:45 and 10:00 with enough volume, I'll buy, set a stop loss, then manually adjust my floor to trail at around 5%. No use trying to be pip-perfect, but if the volume is still low I like to go a few cents below nice round numbers.
My goal is 2% on a trade. If it absolutely skyrockets to 100%, I'll sell half. I don't rebuy.
You could call it momentum trading, but that's probably giving myself too much credit. Love to hear your critique.