/tesog/ - The Elder Scrolls Online General

This is the only image i had that was not my own waifu edition

Elder Thread:>Official news
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/2017/05/26/the-battlemasters-corner-returns
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/2017/05/25/eso-morrowind--influential-factions-of-vvardenfell

>Latest ESO Live
twitch DOT tv/videos/147355877

>Latest patch notes:
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/345258/pc-mac-patch-notes-v3-0-5-morrowind-update-14

>Builds and Guides
docs.google.com/document/d/1WsLK2mOCvIePLUxW_X7CPa7uT072x3FJEzY7yyN1hXA/edit [Recently Started Guide]
pastebin.com/Y9vRAcwm - Alcast/Deltia Guides

>Online lore, map and general info
imperial-library.info/
esomap.uesp.net/
uesp.net/wiki/Online:Online
elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com

>UI addons for PC
esoui.com/addons.php
minion.mmoui.com/

>Assorted links
eso-rp.com
esoacademy.com/
eso-fashion.com/
eso-styles.faerylands.eu/
tamrieltradecentre.com/

>Sales and deals
dlgamer.us/download-the_elder_scrolls_online-pc_games-p-19435.html (authorized reseller)

>Making sales and deals
you tube.com/watch?v=ffZfbi-wjto

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PC NA] mail (not whisper) @Foskl or @Zrifalas for invite
[PC EU] mail (not whisper) @Hatebr33d3r for invite
[PS4 NA and EU] message PSN: kibukj for invite
[XB1 NA] message GT: Arick556x45 for invite
Alternatively, write you @username, platform and location in the thread

>Platform poll:
strawpoll.me/10281492

>Discord:
discord.gg/ffn6JqN

Other urls found in this thread:

esoui.com/downloads/info1525-MyBuildContinued.html
twitter.com/gamespot/status/869618169895202816
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for REE WHY ISN'T MY GAME BOOTING UP

WAIFUS

First for a happy thread full of orcs

This is the second post in /tesg/.
Do not turn /tesog/ into /tesg2/.
Do not continue on this slippery slope.

Why are sorcs at level 22 hitting 8k per skill while I an NB can barely reach 3k while having to use 2-3 skills? What gives man? I've done duels, Cyrodill, I just can do any damage to anyone it seems.

JEZZUS FUCKING WEPT ANOTHER NERF SORC THREAD

Why dont you just fuck off guys, sorc are fine, ask zos to buff the other classes to level of sorc instead.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

lore

>level 22
Don't worry about it, really. Once you get to 160 you'll shit as much damage as you need.

HARMONY

If you see a sorc, just spam ambush until they're out of resources

Please, spam your waifu all over the thread. It will be more evidence of you breaking the rules by spamming when you're reported.

So this... Is the beginning of the end.

Everyone knows the first 5 posts of a new general are for shitposting.

Of all the races of Tamriel, none is more noble and trustworthy than the cat. These upstanding citizens can often be found volunteering, feeding the homeless, and rehabilitating Bosmers in their spare time. Under no circumstances are you to attempt to mock and deride cats with balls of twine, spray bottles and skooma.

I'm not asking for a sorc nerf you fucking mong. I was using sorc as an example. I am only 27 yet I do 400 damage using skills. Everyone else is dealing to me 3k-5k sorcs deal 8k damage. Why is my damage so low yet their damage so high? Some of them are lower levels than me. Why is this a thing?
What should I do? Is it the weapons? The gear? The skills?

Fucking STOP

Don't make me do this. I'll do it you cunt. DON'T.

STOP.

The end is already began.

you wont do it faget

>Altmer form an alliance with the Bosmer and Khajiit
>Bosmer consider theft as lawful as long as they don't get caught
>Khajiit consider anything left unattended as up for grabs
No wonder the altmer are all uptight, mistrustful assholes by the 4rth era.

>made my char too skinny so armour just floats around his hips
>took my a while to notice
>now I can't unsee
>reached my max deletions for the moment
>no char slot free

Suffering.

I was parodying forum posts, what I wrote was pretty much word-for-word shit I've seen on the forum.

Sorc are literally out of control OP right now and the devs wont do anything about it because they main them.

It probably wouldn't have worked any better with the others. Can you imagine them working with argonians?
Methinks altmer are just too uptight.

Don't fucking tempt me. Waifu fags better behave.

This nigga gon blow the thread up if we aint careful homies.

You dont got the balls

>not autistic gf to help rub peanut butter on

The fuck am watching here
just fuck already, faggots

How do we save /tesog/?

This is your final warning. I don't care if I get banned and take everyone's Veeky Forums priviledge in the dorm with me. I've seen many threads get ruined over waifu faggotry. ONE post of your waifu is ok, NOTHING more. Don't spam and derail the thread. It was a beautiful little gem.

>he doesn't know
>he soon will

I would fuck me.

its ogre

LMAO

>waifufags intentionally try to sabotage generals
why though

Ok so what do you nigs expect from E3 and how are you enjoying the battlegrounds.

become the waifu

Because they're filthy horn dogs with hollow hearts filled with nothing but delusions and lust who care not for the higher aspirations of greater men

OPs should write "no waifus allowed".

Derank waifu faggots so they cannot do anything in the guild.

Don't give them any attention.

Just stuff on Morrowind and the nord DLC, maybe MAYBE a hint at the next 'chapter'

>he didn't have the balls

I'm the cat poster, it's not even me
lol

I wouldn't expect anything from the new chapter, since it's 3 dlc's away.

No one's reposted their waifu yet. One character per person is the limit. Don't tempt fate.

I can kinda see them hyping it though, so Q3 is Nord dungeon, was there word of the next 2?

Im guided by the beauty of our waifus

Nord dungeons, Clockwork City, Spiral Skein, Murkmire, New chapter (res of the Summurset or west Skyrim), dungeons, Colovian Highlands.
That's my guess.

>open 2 baharas coiffers
>both divines
>both light
Kill me now

Okay, daedric and aedric buffs when?
Altars or amulets, I don't care.
Also, should fishing be overhauled?

Are we being raided?
Who decided to make us /tesg/ v2?

People who play stealth archers in MMOs.

someone complained about someone posting their cat or something and all the funposters decided it would be fun to spam waifus because it obviously irrationally bothers at least one person here :^)

Theres like two people spamming their shitty waifus. And they have been posting those "thicc" shit tier things for several threads.

How do i dps? i can't go past 5k dps, and I even have yellow weapon? What do?

Use abilities.

Okay, so Aksel Rockbiter, retarded Nord child or friendly Goblin?

Big retarded nord.

is this some kind of bug? these are all the same set, but these boots came in white and can't be colored

Get this
esoui.com/downloads/info1525-MyBuildContinued.html
and post your build in a screenshot

Imperial Supremacist Boots

It's a feature.

Is that ebon set? If so you are experiencing some sort of graphics bug. Wouldn't now how to solve it though.

Yes. I have a pair of dyed Ebon boots that I can't redye since update 14. I think they meant to remove the redundant channels, but ended up disabling the only two that do anything.

I just got this blue item, level 16, called a chattering skull. What is it? Apparently it's a rare achievement thing.

Purely for vendoring, once you pick it up it counts for the achievement.

Free recipes for orc chefs.

I wish ZOS would make new weapon types.

engine limitations

Flails when

oh, does it sell for a lot?

>can color your shield
>can't color weapons

WHY

No, it sells for 50 gold. Or something like that.

see

what kind of engine limitations? I find that somewhat hard to believe, considering, again, you can color shields

and by that you mean bullshit excuses, right?

nigga what
how

FRIEDE

see

they just have always had shitty artists and animators. It's actually hilarious at this point how they've attempted to iterate on graphics, animations, etc, and always end up looking plasticy as shit. Zenimax/bethesda literally peaked at morrowind, couldn't figure out how to program ladders, so gave up and you have the memey games oblivion and skyrim that we see today.

ESO is just an offshoot of that terrible engine with even more inexperienced team members.

What did they mean by this?
twitter.com/gamespot/status/869618169895202816

Got the 100,000 leniency edict, I guess I should go slaughtering to max leger now, right?

You can dye your shield btw

are you retarded?

>ESO's engine is related to the Gamebryo engine

"Chattering Skull is an extremely rare item drop, and is obtainable from killing creatures relating to that achievement. It is one of 4 collectibles needed for the "The Living Dead" achievement.
Text: "Even after its body was destroyed, this skeletons jaw keeps moving, seemingly of its own accord"

Highest Confirmed sold for 716k gold"

It's bound.

then I guess that info was simply wrong

hey chief, sell me to some hot necromancer chick, I hear they do wonderous things to the bones

>Tfw you get a writ worth 74 vouchers

New Bear Mounts available in the crown store!
Get your wallets ready!
!

>Go afk in Rawl'Khal
>remember I have a 70k bounty

its a custom engine to be sure, but I'm almost certain there was programmer overlap between the single player games and this one. That would explain the horrible character animations, and wonky mesh handling/physics.

Otherwise, ZOS is just terrible at talent scouting and hired terrible animators/programmers for all of their projects.

I have one worth 318 vouchers.

This costume has been my favorite thing added with morrowind.

I KNOW IT MAY SEEM TEMPTING BUT DO NOT REPLY TO WAIFU FAGS, THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT

NO WAIFU REPLYING BELOW THIS LINE

_____

We will not become /tesg/

Does knight slayer sets jewelry exist? Or is it just body pieces

There's nothing to waifu in ESO. All the characters look like generic trash.

your cat is cute, I like the mountain lion look.

Razum-Dar is best girl tbqfhwyf.

>tbqfhwyf
to be quite fucking honest with you f.am?
man how far has it come

currently it's probably some bullshit about recognizing CP160 players in PVP by their bright red weapons. like how the WoW devs said forever that transmog wouldn't be a thing because player silhouettes were so important for quickly figuring out exactly what you were up against.

"engine limitations" is a meme reply because Todd said spears couldn't be added to Skyrim for that reason.

there is no "they." ZeniMax Online Studios is an entirely separate entity from Bethesda. they're both owned by ZeniMax Media.

ESO's engine is not related to Gamebryo. it's also not fucking Hero Engine. ZOS used Hero for prototyping while they built their own engine from scratch. it's been stated multiple times. just google it.

this engine and ZOS' handling of it so much goddamn better than Bethesda's, though. if there is programmer overlap, i'd love to know, but until you find that info, assume this isn't the case.

anyway, "programmer overlap" does not mean "animator overlap." and i'm not sure what physics abnormalities you'd be talking about. the game really doesn't do much, in the way of physics, Havok or no.

You gotta dye it bro. Authentic chitin armour just like in home country.

This is my new "I don't feel like going full edgy today" costume. It stops people bleeding to death from accidentally looking at me.