>google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=1YwqbzbdRjMAItdOZPktcND3Nr98

Nobike? Start here:
A2 bikes:
>a2bikes.co.uk/

Motorcycle Ergonomics simulator:
>cycle-ergo.com

Webms with sound:
Previously on /dbt/:

My life dream is to get a bike and take a road trip through the US and Canada and end up in Alaska.
What would I need to know first to do that?

First for yamaha

First for Indian best murican motorbike company

Even the alaska trip can be done motel to motel, eating at restaurants.

Know how to ride, and thats it

What's a good model to look at if I'm a nobike and looking to get into the cruiser scene but don't want a Harley. I don't know anything about Indian

anime is for closet pedophiles that get off to depictions of girls with the physique of a 12 year old boy and anyone who denies this fact is just a pedophile so who cares what they think anyway?

The scout 60 is a great starter bike. Plenty of pep, comfy, easy to handle, and Indians are pretty reliable so far.
Butt you can always go the shadow/ rebel root like most.
The Yamaha cruisers are pretty nice as well.
Im not a fan of the Kawasaki ones myself. But thats subjective

Cruisers are for closet homosexuals that get off to depictions of men with the physique of a 43 year old bear and anyone who denies this fact is just a homosexual so who cares what they think anyway?

At least cruiser riders have sex

Are you implying I don`t fuck my hand?

weebs have sex too, they would just never do anyone over 12 until they go to prison.

Why so upset, friend?

I'll give you one guess.

>Rick and Morty and apple decals
if that's your bike then I can safely discard your opinion

>Went for a ride at seven
>Hopped on the I8
>Caught a bird with my throat
>Wide mountain twisties
>Found some abandoned places to explore later
>Light rain
>Rode through the eye sore town that was Wellton
>Explored the greater Dome Valley for about two hours
>Had a good time

What did you do this morning, /dbt/?

Because you didn't sleep well?
Sleep easy, for that one is not mine, friend

Pretty boring morning on my end.
So far I've woke up, had coffee, went to gun range, now scoring with cats being lame.

what bike is that?

>order fuel tank
>coming from one state over
>seller chooses fedex
>its been 7 days
It only has to move one state!!!!!
>check tracking
>fedex handed it over to postal service
Bitches can't even finish their contract
>postal service is better at delivering packages than and fedex
Just give me my fucking tank!!!

smoke cigs

>order degenerate sex toys
>two weeks, still no package
>check delivery status online
>"package is being returned to sender, delivery impossible"
>no note in mail, nothing
>address was correct
>was even at home the day of the attempted delivery
>happens to the OTHER package I ordered the same week too
REEEE

A wild UJM appears

UJM bikes are the best
Too bad sportbike fags had to ruin UJM market

A slow one.

Suzuki always wins..

pls I am nobike but that looks cool

Except when it comes to being fast, light, reliable, and modern

2016 YZF-R3, ditch rider edition.

It's a fun little shitbike. Buy used.

Show me on the doll where the Suzuki touched you

Facts are facts

yeah its fun, sounds great, and needs 7K+ RPM to hit the powerband, so "riding it like you stole it" is pretty much necessary, and after riding a few friends' bikes, it has really smooth inputs and clutch and low-speed maneuvers. I did my MSA test on a 2015 CBr300 and the fucking thing jerked at adding or rolling off throttle at low speeds and holy shit I hated it.

Can confirm.

>Poppy
Good taste. Rocket Girl Tristana is the v best tho.

Left work at 5:30 AM. Only slept till 12:15. Need to do yard work but fuck it.

>AZ
You need to do US191.

you forgot your trip eternalfreightliner

goddamn what is the name of that beast

One day, my friend. One day.

Thats a scout silly lol

>Rick and Morty
>Packers sticker
Into the water it goes

Did those stickers hurt you, user?

That's an easy trip, it would take less than a few weeks. You could make it in like 4 days if you aren't a bitch to be honest.
Step up your dream game, son

I rode to work. Still at work. Might do a quick run or two of my local loop if it isn't raining this afternoon

Goddamn this is the sexiest bike ever

You're delusional if you think any gsxr is more attractive than this

Eww.
Please stop

those colors and lines just clash. ugly bike desu.

I would love to have an rsv4 but that just isn't a good example of a pretty one.

No

Post the nasty front headlight and not the butterfaces side angle

>Another butterface angle
Top.zozzle

>Gsxr600
>Attractive in any way
Dude

?

Rode to work, emptying the shit pit

Thats muh scout.

Havent really thought of a name for her.

Well I don't know, one of our trainees has a rin-type of body, blonde, about 5"5' tall and head-sized breasts.
Pretty far from being a pedo

Twin shock bandit is now a GSXR1100? I so confused

give me your best helmets for a naked rider around 500 yuro. Preferably with built in sun visor. Doesn't matter if it's full face or system.

These bikes look like they have downs syndrome

Shoei Neotec.

Post your idea of a sexier bike than an rsv4

Shoei Gt-air

>GSXR fag
>calling anyone else's headlight nasty
Kek, get your cyclops ass out of here.

The tail ruins it. Not sexier

I was considering this untill I looked it up on sharp and >3/5 for a 500€ helmet
Or am I too anal about that shit?

Ur call. I like mine. Everyone else I know with um enjoys um. But it's your head

What gang signs does /b/ throw?

Ye a lot of helmets I thought would be good seem to be really comfy but most seem to have pretty poor protection on the side of the helmet. Front and back they all seem to score well on, but then I guess you're most likely to either smack face first or back first into the asphalt.

Filling out paperwork and riding a new bike home this weekend. L I T E R B I K E B O I S

Go ask them

Sharp's ratings tend to be the outlier when compared to other testing schemes. They used to be pretty secretive about their testing methodology, but they seem to have become more transparent in recent times, following some criticism.

I know Sharp measures rotational forces in a way that no one else does. And since they do not publish numbers, but rather an overall rating and color codes for individual tests, it's hard to say what they really mean.

Also, note that they are testing British / Euro market helmets, and the those are often different helmets than US and Japan market, despite the name.

If that was coming straight at me I'd think it was a scooter.

Took my ktm for a ride today
Swerved in and out of traffic with no regards for anyone's safety. Felt good.
Found a group of sport tourers and donkey punched their leader than wheelied off into the distance.

I'm a yuropoor though, but that's reassuring I wanted to get a schubert s2 sport because it's comfy and it comes in a nice colorscheme. The GT-air is nice but it doesn't have any options with high viz colors that aren't ugly as dirt.

Stop posting other ppl bikes

whats wrong with Harley in regards to the Late model American bikes?

>hands white
>face black

wut

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little scooter? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in riding school, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Nandos, and I have over 300 confirmed Wheelies. I am trained in basic wrenching and I’m the top shitposter in South Africa. You are nothing to me but another displacelet. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on BMWs, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of tripfags across the board and your bike is being traced right now so you better prepare for the Strom, maggot. The V-Twin that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your bakiu. You’re fucking dead, user. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can hoon in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my touring tires. Not only am I extensively trained in squding, but I have access to the entire arsenal of my toolbox and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of Veeky Forums, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit cheap oil all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, squiddo.

Yo, sick bike my dude.

Stop baiting me into shit posting

I have:
2016 softail slim s (insured)
2015 ktm 500exc (insured)
2013 dr650 (parked)
1995 sportster (parked)

>what's wrong with a turd on wheels
Gee I dunno.

Go leak oil somewhere else

Any critiques of the vstrom?

Hope u realize you have a shit opinion.
I've owned LITER bikes and fallen into your thinking before.
Pic:my 2012 ninja that I'm glad I no longer have.

Stop owning Mexican bikes when there's perfectly good American

The ECE standard is pretty good, and Schuberth is certainly a reputable maker.

My budy works at a Harley dealership. It's all very Mexican :)

Damper rod forks with fixed orifice damping to ensure max harsh over bumps to go with max dive on brakes.

two count them two valves per cylinder in a deep-hemi combustion chamber for extra heating

bias ply tires, like the 1980's

Pushrods!

no ABS option (except for the one that kills you.)

My bike was manufactured in York, PA thanks
If it was built in North Korea I would still have bought it

Are you that user who took out a loan?

That garage looks likes many smiles per gallon

Nah, ur tractor was made by Mexican and chinks.
That would explain the """quality"""

Also, this thing on the left that turns into that thing on the right and destroys your TC engine the day after the warranty runs out

>heating
When stopped in traffic I can set it to turn off the rear cylinder. No issues at all and I run this bike hard. Can't wait to rebuild the motor from 110 to 117
You just don't get it.

Such an underwhelming hunk of shit

>Harley fag telling others they just don't get it
Loving every laugh.

Dubs don't lie