pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB

>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

Previous:

Azura is shit

I want to fuck Lukas.

>$40 down the drain and my wife is nowhere in sight
Hold me

Why do people think Thracia 776 is harder than Conquest Lunatic again?

nothing wrong with that, florina used to be lyn's lover until she met mark

Whales are too big to hold

Just like real girls

Your units in Thracia 776 are actually horseshit early on.

Azura a best!

What are the chances they show FE Switch at E3?

Pulled a +Spd/-Def Titania.

What's her optimal build if you don't have a spare Distant Counter? I'm running her with cav memes

They don't? I don't think most people see FE5 as really being that hard because of warp and weak enemies.

>Cuckquest
(lol fuck off nuFEfag

Ayo

expect monster hunter graphics

>Olivia is a bonus unit
My wife is ready!

I just realized that Awakening and Echoes have the exact opposite problems when it comes to their maps. Awakenings maps are too cramped and jam packed with enemies and reinforcements. Echoes has maps that are way too big with too few enemies spread too thin

Thanks to you guys talking of lucid dreaming I managed to dream of sugar-filled dating a happy Faye and then fucking her in front of Femui

Thanks, /feg/! I love you guys!

bench for cecilia

It's probably still in early development, so I wouldn't expect much

Is Titania any good or should I just roll with neutral Cecilia for horse emblem?

Alright /feg/. You get three character packs as DLC for FE Warriors. Each pack can contain 6 characters from a particular game/world, like Elibe or Tellius. What games do you pick and which characters? Pic not related but tits.

so my account just got that error where you need to clear your data to be able to log in and i can't remember my nintendo account
i didn't really have any decent units except a +atk spring chrom and nearly all of my summons since i made the account that were 5* were either +spd/-atk or +def/-spd
should i reroll or spend a while tryint to remember my account info?

I wonder how the previous versions of this looked like

this is popular

Let's compare neutral B.Cordelia to other archers to get just how much better she is

>Cordelia: 35/35 atk/spd

>Takumi
+Atk=35/33 ; Cordelia =same/+2
+Spd=32/36 ; Cordelia=+3/-1

>Klein
+Atk=34/33 ; Cordelia=+1/+2
+Spd=31/36 ; Cordelia=+4/-1

>Jeorge
+Atk=35/32 ; Cordelia=same/+3
+Spd=32/35 ; Cordelia=+3/same

>Setsuna
+Atk=31/37 ; Cordelia=+4/-2
+Spd=28/40 ; Cordelia=+7/-5

And that is taking into consideration a neutral Cordelia, if you put in a +Spd or +Atk nature it completely puts the others to shame. Also important to mention that she can also serve double duty as a buffbot. Add in fortify def and the fortify res seal (she doesn't even need the attack and speed ones) and she can buff up all 4 stats of a single unit. You could run her and a blade tome user for maximum destruction if you so desire

gj user
now teach me

>new Warriors info revealed
>it's just that the protags are two OC Donut Steels

Can't wait for the story to revolve around their dumb and useless asses while the other characters get sidelined

Ya know, like Lana in Hyrule Warriors.

>Fucking Faye
>in front of Femui

I don't see the connection. Why those two?

THIS STUPID CHAD CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!

How you get that error? rooted phone or something?

Records say Midori was the youngest mother in Fateslandia history and she loved her husband above all else.

Now that I think about it, I wonder why I see Eirika/Azura/Nino more than Ephraim/Olivia/Nino. The two seem pretty functionally similar, although Eirika is faster which would help.

>would like to get Cordelia
>have a spare brave bow and L&D ready to go
>rolling for her means risking blocked by dumb Lyn and getting worthless healers in general

Got my first two deathless runs since starting. Had to go back and get a higher score since Eirika and Cordelia werent maxed for the first one. It really is as easy as circling blade tomes around Eirika isnt it?

>35 atk 35 spe archer making greys great again
>much better art than ueda
>also a buffslut obsolescing ephraim and eirika
>very cute and romantic confession + voice/text lines
>squashed any sort of cucc memes for the 5th or 6th time, I forgot which we're on
They weren't kidding about "Perfect Bride".

Full recruitment is harder in Thracia

The hardest thing in CQ is cheesing the last map correctly on Lunatic.

If they think it's 2018, I feel like they could show some of it, since the last games have been released in the first half of the year. SoV is clearly just something they threw together quickly to milk the 3ds one last time.

>
Lyn married Rath, move on

where is Rath

my phone is not even rooted
i was on the game to show a friend what i pulled this morning and then locked my phone and it lost signal when i opened the app again because its a concrete building
no idea why i got the error in the first place

Lucid dreaming was nice until I got paralyzed. Never again, just going to let the dreams be dreams.

the biggest problem with Cordelia, putting aside the SP investment is the following two choices:
+atk or +speed?
Firesweep or Brave Bow?

I honestly have no idea which one, esp the weapon choice, aside of the fact Brave bow can be grinded with gordin whereas Firesweep is gated by Faye being 5* only.

Reminder that Lyndis X Mark is the canon love

Lyndis may have married Hector, but there was no love. She settled because Mark stop existing the moment you finished the game.

It's why she's non-existant in Roy's game
She killed herself because she was suffering a broken heart

You monster, FeMui is one of the few women that doesn't want to be just friends with you.

Rath is nowhere to be found in that picture. Are you blind?

t. Rath

how do you deal with ike

oh don't forget the info that all games besides 1/13/14 are excluded because it would mean too many swords

please stay tuned for Marth/Chrom/Lucina/Corrin/Ryoma/Xander/Two New Sword using characters instead.

that's much better

thats why im running her +2 blade tome users

>Can give her Rally to Eirika and Ephraim making them the best still.
>Literally doesn't want to get married

do I have to bring up the cucksheds again?

>image LITERALLY from reddit

He didn't really talk to anyone outside of Lyn, Wil, and Guy, did he? I can't see why Eliwood and Hector would invite them to their wedding.

0-4 I spend all the orbs from June quests on Azura banner
5-9 I save them

yup, she's the best archer released to date. too bad she's banner exclusive and nobody cares about archers

>pictures posted on reddit are canon

user stop

>Hector is next to Eliwood
>Lyndis next to Florina

Hector x Eliwood and Lyndis x Florina confirmed for canon

Time to bring (m)robin out of retirement

I knew you were autistic but giving a Rally Atk/Spe to a unit with natural Hone Atk 2 is crossing some lines even for your freak-ass self.

reminder the $50 pack is the lowest cost per orb

>Firesweep Bow

>expecting this
>using 5* nino just for this fucker

>Kiran tells Hector to beat her

Good job me.

What do you think each FE Lord's reaction would be to Fates?
I feel like Marth would try to be nice about and thank Corrin that he was a guess character, while Chrom would just be upfront and say it sucks.

Yeah, sure.
Mark is a person of loose morals that doesn't even care about the promise he made to Eliwood and Hector and left their children to fend for themselves while he was off in another continent moving troop formations into butchering innocents.
His "friends" would have just gotten in the way.

*him to their wedding
Florina's the best man. Lyn's officiating. Lilina's the ring bearer. Roy is the flower girl.

I won't fall for your trap Anna.

Quality post

literally any art is better than the shit ueda makes
except maybe akira

You can buff the stats up to +7 and their weapons give a +3 ATK at the start of turn + another 3 ATK from the rally.

Face it, they are still the best buffers

Ike would be a good friend to Corrin.

>The other siblings and their mothers always kept me at arm’s length. But you and Liprica were always kind to me, and I appreciated it. …You don’t look thrilled. I’m sorry. Is it hard hearing stories of the past? I understand why you’d feel that way, but I’ve been in hiding ever since. For me, memories of you from the villa are some of my only happy ones.
What a sweet boy.

Nino in desperation actually killed him one of the rounds. He has super low res.

fuck you anna all i wanted was celica but you gave me 6 henrys and then a leo
i'd reroll my account rather than good goy for units

>No Anna
>No Hector
>No Camilla
>No Nowi
>No Owain
>No Tharja
>No Nino
>No Lyndis
>No DONNEL

What's sad is I'm sure there's also at least 30 other characters that would be great to see, but we'll never get them

Agreed, Mark already fucked her by the time he helped her in the first map.

Okay you got me, I wasn't expecting a punchline there. Nice one.

Thanks!
I was just imagining having fun times and talking to Faye while she smiled and/or blushed in school while I lied down in bed before sleeping. Guess eventually it translated to my dreams.
I wish you luck too, user!

I don't know. She was another classmate/cousin and seemed to be competing with Faye over my affection. Faye was sad thinking I would choose Femui over her before I assured her otherwise.

God I wish to dream like that again.

It's worth the risk to me. I wish you luck!

She was my cousin!

do it. you know you want her

He literally disappeared though, how was he in another continent

so, who do you think will be at the Battling Camus' banner?

I hope Effie gets a comeback, the only thing left for my team is a +atk -spd effers

Hector's probably DLC because Koei sure loved making DLC for Hyrule Warriors

All the most popular non swords are in Awakening and Fates tho

Camilla, Tharja, Takumi, etc. since there are archers and shit too, they confirmed

>3 blues

So do orbs never show up as daily rewards anymore outside of events?

I hope Camus will gets a tiny mask and the hero you get from the GHB is named Sirius.

same, but for bridal banner

I'd imagine they'd put a wolf tome user on there, but the only summonable one is Raigh. Then again we've gotten shit like Sophia on these banners so it's not like they always put winners on there

I'm happy for you but at the same time that's kinda sad

Sheena/Olwen/Lukas/Lissa

I'm just waiting on an inevitable Rally Def/Res to give to my Hone Speed Ephraim.

Who is this dancing mad man?

Did the datamine show Camus' skills or weapon?