What does o have against Nissan Maxima?

>good looking cars
>300 hp
>5.7 0-60
>Quality interior and comfy seats
>better reliability than most brands not to mention meme mobiles or 80s shitboxes
>CVT transmission is superior to slushbox autos

Why haven't you gotten a Maxima o?

Other urls found in this thread:

auto-data.net/en/?f=showCar&car_id=8872
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd rather have accord with manual

Maxima is faster more powerful, and insanely better ride. Almost got a 2 door accord but driving these 2 cars back to back the Maxima was clearly the better ride.

>CVT transmission
Oh good, so it'll shit itself 3x under warranty and then fuck over the next guy?
>good looking
entirely subjective
>comfy seats
subjective
>quality interior
m8 it's a cheap Nissan
>better reliability than x
See CVT section
If you have one and you like it, and it hasn't given you problems, more power to you, but there's plenty of reasons for an Veeky Forumstist NOT to get one.
>300hp
And pickup trucks have more, yet they aren't sporty either are they?

Pre2002 models were alright, but that car isnt a
>4DSC

How can you fall so hard for this shitty of bait

>cvt takes extra care just like a rotary

> interior
Compare it to any other car in price range
> 4dsc
Car designed for performance but o overlooks

Car has flaws but I wonder why this gets over looked if not hated

I don't know anymore user. I guess I missed this after alphonse getting riled up and going ham the last few days.

CVTs don't need more care. They just fail. Belts have no place in power delivery in a vehicle designed for transportation first. They work in recreational vehicles because those can be designed for easy maintenance. Snowmobiles carry spare belts like we carry spare tires.

They're shit cars. Bought by niggers and financed for 84 months. Niggers don't maintain their cars. Cvts are unreliable and kill any fun the car might have been. That generation does look good though.

Name a used car that can be purchased for Similiar price 11k that is compareable

Probably an is250 (bonus) comes with manual option

G35/37

Same engine, better everything else

>being that slow to 60 with 300hp despite not being a luxury car loaded with tons of sound deadening
>FailWheelDrive
>your post is clearly bait because they have one of the most unreliable CVTs on the market and they feel like shit

stop, the truth is too much, OP is probably holding a 9mm to their temple already

Modern chain CVTs from some companies (Subaru and Toyota, somewhat Honda, not at all Nissan) are far more reliable than most manuals as long as you change the stupid expensive CVTF once in a while. IDK what other manufacturers recommend for change intervals but Subaru tries to claim it's a lifetime fluid, people tend to have good luck changing it every 30-60k miles. Obviously a lot more often if you do a ton of short cold trips or live in death valley.

>manufacturer claims it is lifetime fluid
>shits itself if not changed frequently
Why do (((they))) do this?

would rather one of these
comfy interior, good build quality, awd, claimed 0-100kmph in 5.6 but has been faster in videos
auto-data.net/en/?f=showCar&car_id=8872

the maxima's drivetrain and interior really let it down

My problem is the CVT transmission. Replace that with a 6-speed manual or a DCT, and I'd have no problem with it.

Because they save money on Haz waste lifetime fees that are paid based on the projected lifetime waste generated.

Subaru absolutely does not claim lifetime fluid. Afaik it's 60k. Get your shit right.