/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Confederate Edition

Killed and eaten by Valtr: >A google doc with basic information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

WE

>he still hasn't posted it

Okeh Im back.
n8dyq59p
Pass is miya420

I'm already on layer 2 so either srrc in or give me a (You) and I'll help you with layer 1. Ringing becky on L2 for now.

You there, poster! didnt you see the OP? /bbg/, burned and overrun by fags, is home to only autists now. turn back at once, or the poster will become a meme

Doll

AHH

QUICK, /bbg/ CHOOSE YOUR GREATONEFU

>Kos(m), slugs and eyes on the inside
>Moon Presence, beasts and blood lust

...you are a skilled poster. Adept, merciless, half-cut with shit. As the best posters are.

cute pic

We're finished

She looks super soft.

The stench of memes, snarls of autists, screams of tripfolk! None of em's too uncommon now. bbg's done fer, I tell ya!

O

...which is why I must filter you!

Eggnog here, or teacher-chan if that's what you prefer Anyone need help with anything? I'm bored, and I would to partake in some fun co-op

I want to know how mad would you be on a scale from doll to labyrinth mad men if someone did lewds of teacher

want to spelunk with me? I just made a dungeon. pass is chalice, glyph is ar76t3z9

I'll try to join if you aren't full, doing SRRC in just a second

I don't think egg-sama would mind, but there are some autists itt that would take it as a portent of doom

I personally want nothing more than teacherXyuria

Doll, pretty much. I like lewd artwork, but I feel things have been shaky on /BBG/ because of all the "waifu-posting", so I think it would be better to make it when things calm down.
Sure, would you like me to SRRC in, or chalice search and we each go through the layers?It seems you found someone user

>teacherXyuria

Jeanne, you died right as I came in. Want to ring again?

>Sure, would you like me to SRRC in, or chalice search and we each go through the layers?
make the chalice and we'll clear it together

Gotchu, I'll ring the resonant bell.

Yep

You're right. I'll wait till things calm down to post it otherwise tsundere user might burst a vein or something.

Ringing again. What was in that coffin?

Wedding ring. Time to marry mai waifu ^_^

post it

>user has it
>it's drawn and ready to be posted
please user

Seems like I'll have to use *that*

FRC Descendant is no fucking joke. He seems far more focused on you.

Let me activate my gud

I failed you, Doggo

Where did these waifunameposting faggots come from? it wasn't this shit 2 weeks ago

I haven't been in the general in two whole days, have I missed anything?

your death was not in vain. ringing at layer 2 when youre ready

Oh, would you come back to Layer 1 and help me clear it?

I swear, this guy. Tell me if you kill him, and what you got for it?

do the long wooden bridges in the Loran Chalice dungeons collapse? first time exploring these.

Nah I got rekt, rering. Fuck status: given

Yno.
Would be amazing if they did, though.

Who's up for story Isz? Ringing at Layer 1, pass is bbg

ok thankd, wasn't sure. saw conflicting messenger notes on the ground and actually couldn't deduce which ones to trust.

Well.. this is embarrassing.

I was telling you to wait, only a great one's wisdom from the chest

Coming.

Ringing in a minute.

>being this triggered over ~5 posts maximum out of 700+
Fuck off

>defending waifuposters
You're the cancer of vg

We're horny.

>5

the sidestep r1 of pizza cutter is never that shit

Okay, if we're trying again, one of us baits HMPH and draws his fire while the other attacks from behind.

k bye :^)

Waiting by the lamp, user. Sorry that I'm doing so bad.

Dingdong

There is far more bitching and moaning about waifuposting than there is waifuposting.

Are there any quests/items I can miss if I rush vicar amelia to get to the dlc? IIRC gascoignes daughter, old lady, the hooker, the nun and eileen just need to be completed before the blood moon.

nah I fucked up that one, got too greedy

You're good until Blood moon.

as long as you talk to gilbert, daughter and eileen once you're fine

How about you stop it if all the waifu posters get are complaints? or are they really that (You) desperate like Lucy?

>evening is the nicest looking phase until maybe Blood Moon
>rushing most weapons requires you to switch to Night, the most boring, ASAP

>Arc scaling +50
>Durability up
>Stamina increase 1.5%
If I were an Arc build, this would be incredible. Thanks for summoning me, Jeanne.

That was some tasty cheese

It worked surprisingly well. Any other dungeons? I have an old FRC Isz and Loran I already cleared that we could run.

Helping eggnog right now
>dying to watchers
Lmaoing @ ur life senpai

>One-shotted by Watcher at full health

O-Okay.

Could I jump in if you aren't full?

you gotta calm down and pick a target my man. then parry them to death. once 2 are dead go full retard on gun watcher

Full. Get into your chalice and I'll srrc in after this boss.

The ones from earlier I already cleared out. I might try for randoms again.

thanks user

you mean just have dialog with gilbert's window once before beating amelia?

I know this feel; never played with the saif so I want to try it. I might even get some nice anons to rush me to church pick.

If you already have them cleared then not . We can slap each other up in Loran though.

you need to talk to him before and after gascoigne to get the flamesprayer, if you dont need that then you can get clawmark even if you never talk to him

I'm beckoning at layer 2 lamp whenever you're ready eggnog

Ringing now.

Saif is a nice, easy run and it's fun to have early. Once you master the run to the first shortcut in the Nightmare the only thing you have to deal with directly is a single hunter and his gaggle of crows.

Oh fuck, i was thinking of the cranky old man across from the hooker. Thanks user, I forgot that NPC was named Gilbert.

I've done it before for the STR weapons in the DLC so I should be set.

Seriously though, so many good STR weapons in the first area of the DLC. Feels like SKL got the shaft a bit.

How much Vit do you have?

Someone wants to help me out fighting ailing loran's BSB ? Ringing bbg

I-I'm not usually this bad I swear.

SRRC in a minute

Just parry them.

>2 favourite outfits
>favourite covenant
>favourite movie
and I'll tell you what kind of person you are.

it's fine. layer 2 pre boss

Just noticed the wording should be "home now only to autists". Hope Djura pasta user sees this

sorry, my weapon was at risk anyway

>Valtr and Chapel Dweller
>Old Hunter and Gehrman
>League
>Heat (1995)

No problem, ringing again

Gehrman, Alfred
Decorative Old Hunter Set, Executioner Set
LEAGUE
The Thing 1982