clanjadewolf.net/mwll/
mechlivinglegends.net/

Living Legends Server Stats (Use this to check if anyone is playing):
stats.spikx.net/mwll.html

The HAWKEN zombie marches on:
playhawken.com/

Heavy Gear Assault:
store.steampowered.com/app/416020

M.A.V. (Now with more Chromehound legal rights!)
bombdogstudios.com/blog/

MechWarrior Online:
mwomercs.com/

Cram in completely unbalanced civil era tech here:
mwomercs.com/civil-war

Stab your spear you filthy tribal:
mwomercs.com/javelin

How to start MWO:
youtube.com/watch?v=imffSrJ4O7s

New Player's Guide to MWO (aka the Manual):
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1bmIEjECA6IbWRm92vmylZNv2QYVc5gXO7CT9jMITOrM/edit

Kong PodKast #25: Heavy Gear Stuff
kongkast.libsyn.com/kong-kast-25-gear-bays-black-market-and-pets-oh-my

MWO Mechlab:
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab

MWO Heat Simulator:
keikun17.github.io/mwo_heat_simulator/

Kanajashi's Video Tutorials:
youtube.com/watch?v=RGPYOrhEFtg

Group Mumble Info:
kong.stepoff.com
port:7777

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jgQlo7idBZ8
youtu.be/hs0QJ-ihlRs
youtu.be/Ix7EmxdR40A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Inb4 lrms are effective.

not now

>lrm boat complaining about how much AMS the enemy team has
>he's chain firing

You have to choose a single mech to pilot for your entire life. You can only choose one. What do you pick?

>get map you hate and is pointless to play on your loadout
>leave
Get fucked

Fail the poll, pay the toll

Doesn't matter. Engine desync made everything shit.

lrms are effective

lrms are the best weapon in the game right now. They're the best meta in the game. If you aren't lrming, you're playing wrong.

I'm really upset that they went back on their word and removed the PC gamer skin bug

Even the highest volley but still effective lrm boat (8R) now has significant issues with >4 ams. Before whatever they fixed, you could slice through that no problem. This is also excluding the fact 9+ ams is not uncommon now.

not now kakos

banshee

>superior hardpoint genetics
>fast enough to get me to work on time
>triggers manlets
>doesn't need quirk affirmative action to be competitive
>aesthetic metal man shape
>hands for picking up groceries

Yes, I believe that is the point of AMS.

*shoots down all your LRMs with triple AMS*

nothing personel

Griffin 3M before the engine cucking. Now, I donno.

>6 fingers on a hand because your creator was inbred

Ryoken/Stormcrow, it's just so flexible and good at basically everything except 100% Ballistic builds

Arctic Cheatah

>fast
>light
>JJ
>big cockpit window

>try to have fun with backline NARC scouting
>not a single LRM build on team

Timber Wolf.

I am the life of the party for centuries to come, everyone wants me, to the point they try to find copycats that can't even reach the same level I am on.

KONG CUMMIES WHEN???

I NEEEEEEED CUMMIES!!!

*glomps you for kong cummies*

Ravens because I like to meme in them

especially in Huginn

Do you need a safe space?

Orion IIC. My mini Spirit Bear.

With 3 LRM15s, just like my Spirit Bear

UI update preview for HGA.

youtube.com/watch?v=jgQlo7idBZ8

/gerg/ is my safe space

>Some fucking retard team mate hambacker runs in front of my dire wolf and gets blasted into orbit
>Starts talking shit
>Laugh all the way to the mechlab

Anyone playing a dire whale needs to be taken out behind the tool shed and cheered for.

LB60x is just so fucking dumb I love playing it.

I don't have a Dire Whale, but I like my LB40x KDK-3

Hawken got an update guys! It's back!

KONGs cummies

Hhhhhhhmmmmmmm

It's been dead since they reduced TTK in beta.

Yay! Now the dozen or so people who play it can get that update!

Niceuuuuuu

>tfw unironically know what cummies are
I wish I could unlearn this

ded

>overwatch was a mistake
Holy shit and I thought people were memeing when they called it shit.

If only we could use whatever engine Overwatch uses for Mechwarrior.

What if the meme ferret was good?

If you bring 5x SPL or 4x SPL 2x SRM4, it's alright.

When the new variant for it hits, it'll finally be good.

6x SPL or 6x HSL

Then I'd get an Icy Ferret and name it Furrylove

New videos.

youtu.be/hs0QJ-ihlRs

youtu.be/Ix7EmxdR40A

Why don't lrms have a direct fire mode?

No arc just straight shot if switched to said mode?

Were these recorded on a $300.00 computer from Walmart? They look like they were.

Because PGI are retarded ass niggers.

Yeah true, but I saw a thread on the mwo forums about it and was wondering why the community is such a bunch of cummguzling cucks afraid of improvements.

What is your definition of it?

ShadowPlay at 1080p and 50 Mb/s hasn't really been getting the results I have desired.

The majority of the community actually advocates to make LRMs more player dependent than the current fire support they are now.

The most common LRM rework is that they are direct fire lock-on weapons (which solves indirect fire zero-skill bullshit and makes them useful longer range weapons), and that indirect fire is only enabled when you or someone else NARCs, locks the target or paints the target with TAG. This way, you could have indirect fire support but they would still need to either expose themselves or co-ordinate with the team.

But it is PGI that is failing to listen to the community. They do not have the technical competence to make a player friendly user interface that distinguishes automatically (or with player assistance) between indirect and direct fire for the LRM systems.

Personally, if LRMs fired in a drastically reduced arc and more akin to streaks or SRMs at the enemy (with current or somewhat reduced spread values) they would certainly be a lot more fair as a weapon system.

You would be able to dodge them much more proactively, even on maps with little overhead cover (unless you get TAG'd, friendly locked or NARC'd) and it would also improve LRMs on maps with obnoxious overhead cover (tall buildings of river city/ crimson strait, grim portico).

>shit fox
>no triple AMS in the lurmageddon

That's the way this shit should have worked from the get go.

I guess somebody does listen, because Battletech has both modes available.

FYI Battletech isn't a FPS so it involves different programming entirely.

I have the Triple AMS on my Purifier.

P2W fuccboi get out

They annoying thing is that you only get one set of Purifier omnipods and not just access to them.

>when you start to realize just how useless radar derp and seismic sensor really is

>tfw the skilltree is actually another retard check in addition to the mechlab

>reading comprehension
He said "Maybe we should switch these off??.....Nah!". Way to just clip off the end of the sentence like a fucking illiterate.

>implying the forum isn't constantly in dev asskissing mode
I came here under the misguided belief the people here weren't so fucking dedicated to blindly defending pgi, but look how well that went.

>"I STILL have no argument so it's time to fall back on completely misrepresenting his argument and calling him a selfish cunt who only wants free things"
See

They aren't useless, I detect people loads of times and LRMs stop chasing me the second I duck now.

this shit is getting just as bad as teir queer higgus and luci

Don't talk about TQ in here.

>SHD 2K
>Only variant with energy hardpoints in the left torso
>Better give it missile quirks

>55 ton IS Mech with JJs

Just spend points on Laser Duration reduction. It's so easy to get.

>IS Mechs
>Investing into laser duration reduction

this is bait

I wish the game wasn't lobby based. Persistent open world mech mmorpg when?

How is it not misrepresenting you to say you are a selfish cunt who only wants free things? Your primary argument is that you want free things and are being a cunt about it.

Can you physically not read motherfucker? Here, let me paste it again from :

"No, what I'm proposing is that the devs don't lie about shit. What I'm proposing is that when a dev comes in and says "we'll leave the codes on" they actually leave the fucking codes on, or when the same dev then turns them off and says "we'll do an event for it" they actually include everything in the event. I'm not asking for free handouts, I'm asking for fucking basic honesty. Do you understand that? Do you comprehend my point here? I'm not demanding free shit like some pisswit commie, I'm pissed because the devs got everyone's hopes up but it was all fucking lies. Am I making more sense to you yet?"

Ever had a boss tell you you shouldn't have done something you did?

This has to be a troll.
Steambirth tier 5 potatos don't even mix these many lasers.

Ever brought an actual fucking argument to the table when someone posted an opinion different from yours?

WHY ARE YOU POSTING MY MECH'S LOADOUT??
Damn you, that's supposed to be a secret!

Effective at all ranges.

They said they'd leave the codes on, then they saw the reddit post about the guy repeatedly turning them in and getting 15 monkeys. That's the guy that got the devs to turn them off. They were turned off because the system was being abused, not because they wanted to not let anyone else have the codes. One guy can ruin it for everyone.

It's basically the stock armament just with a LRM10 instead of 2LRM20.

What am I supposed to be arguing about? Someone on the team posted about keeping the codes on but then they were turned off. Do you know with certainty it was the same person's idea to turn it off and make the event? You're taking a very black and white view on this for some reason like they did it personally to fuck you over. Calm down.

But that's a cherry picking argument by taking Matt's words out of context.

1) A bug was shown to the devs
2) The bug was confirmed by the devs
3) The bug was quickly fixed by the devs

You still didn't answer how we are misrepresenting your argument when ironically you are misrepresenting Matt so severely.

>tfw no kongfriends to be chummy with

So y'know what would have been a proper response, after making a statement that they wouldn't be shut off? Either A) making the codes only redeemable once per account instead of outright shutting it down or B) ACTUALLY INCLUDING EVERYTHING IN THE FUCKMOTHERING EVENT. It's literally that fucking easy, to be a dev and not fucking lie about your game.

>"I still don't have an argument so I'm gonna pretend I don't even know the point I'm supposed to be arguing after the dude just literally reposted his central argument"
You're fucking hopeless, on to the next guy.

>it's cherry-picking to quote a dev's words in their entirety
How the fuck is it cherry-picking when I literally linked to the entire thread and every single word matt nu-male said? What did I leave out in your fucking opinion? How in the actual pissfuck is it a misrepresentation to show literally fucking everything the dude said, with all the context surrounding it?

>wanting to be chummy with Kongfriends
Whoa there user that's borderline normal fag levels of faggotry

"Yes. Sorry, My "top men" looked into the issue and it was a bug.
I Originally thought it was a non-unique code so people who didn't have it could still redeem it once.
However, It turned out there was a minor issue in the code that allowed people to redeem it multiple times.
The smoking gun was the someone on Reddit who got himself 15 coconut monkeys. "

"I'll ask around and see if it's possible. Not sure what the fine print on the Exclusive was.

Matt "

Yeah man how dare this guy spit in your face with these comments, he just bait and switched you and is laughing at having played you like a fiddle.

You're sounding more and more like a child who says something along the lines of 'I'm gonna hold my breath until I get what I want!"
The reasoning why the codes were nullified was clearly stated in the posts by Matt, they were being abused. Simplest way to deal with that is to shut them off, so they did. I'm sorry you're having such a hard time wrapping your head around how things work.

>PGI caring whether somebody gets retarded coconut monkeys and not the perma paint schemes and groovy colors

>every single word matt [redacted for pg13] said?
I was having fun RP'ing with you but now it feels like you're just not into it anymore. It was fun while it lasted

>leave out the most important line
"Ya'll are a bunch of Hackers! :P
Enjoy the content!
Coconut Monkey Is BOSS! PC GAMER pattern is BOSS!
Maybe we should switch these off??.....Nah!"

Yes, actually, there is something fucking wrong with a devteam - and for that matter, a playerbase - that thinks it's A-fucking-OK for the devs to just double back on what they say and do the opposite.

And I'm sorry you're having such a hard time wrapping your head around what my actual fucking problem is.
>devs says "we wont do [thing]"
>does [thing]
>dev says "we did [thing] but we'll make it up to you with [other thing]
>doesnt do [other thing]
This is the most basic goddamn fucking shit and you people are still somehow finding a way to twist it into literally anything but what it actually is. It's really fucking surreal, how you can put so much effort into trying to change what my argument is, rather than actually bringing an argument of your own.

>ask how it's cherry-picking to quote literally everything
>"it seems like youre not into this anymore, let me ramble about RPing witout actually answering your question"
And here we fucking go again, no goddamn fucking arguments. No real reasons, no excuses, no defense, just hollow bullshit with no substance. You people need to fucking try harder.

So what are the odds that I'd get banned for using the MW2 soundpack now that the gay portal launcher is a thing?

I don't know what all the other jokers are on about, If a dev says they will give items away for free, they are obligated forever to do so.

I'm filing a lawsuit right now on harmful misrepresentation

If the game is supposedly "Free to Play" then why isn't everything free? I DEMAND everything in the game to be free, including mechs. This is supposed to be in the future right? Why isn't there universal CBill income?

This fundamentally doesn't make sense.

He thought it was okay to leave up and then was informed it wasn't. You are pathetic my man.

>autistic man is upset that Matt "position at the time" Newman had a position change.

Low to nonexistant

Devs say 'we won't do [thing]
Devs are informed about multiple people abusing the system.
Devs shut that shit down real fast to avoid more and more people abusing it.

That's the most basic goddamn shit to understand, yet you can't seem to understand it.

nonexistant. PGI already give the green light to custom soundpacks a while back.

Welp, in that case its a go.
Guess I never needed to uninstall them before every major patch.

Yep, you're totally safe. Hell there are PGI employees who have even said they use soundpacks, and it's something you can hear when they stream.

I need your finest linebacker builds, my dudes

I just run 6xSRM6s in mine. Total of 8 tons of ammo with it.
I only have the freebie one so that's all I've got, check mechspecs for more builds.

>"dev says 'we won't do [thing]'"
>"now here's some bullshit excuses as to why it's totally okay for them to go back on that"
No. It's almost like I already addressed this exact thing - oh wait, I did, in this fucking thread no less:

"So y'know what would have been a proper response, after making a statement that they wouldn't be shut off? Either A) making the codes only redeemable once per account instead of outright shutting it down or B) ACTUALLY INCLUDING EVERYTHING IN THE FUCKMOTHERING EVENT. It's literally that fucking easy, to be a dev and not fucking lie about your game."

>people are actually not upset that this shit is so constant that it's a meme
If this was a different game this shit would never fucking fly, yet here people just act like this is acceptable. How can you not see how fucking bizarre that is?

>AC2 Blackjack
>lost 50% AC2 velocity
>skill tree only gives 10%
>>>lost 30% velocity
>>>lost 50% AC2 Heat

fucking piggy ruined my MECH

>If this was a different game this shit would never fucking fly, yet here people just act like this is acceptable.
You've never played World of Warcraft have you? What you're seeing PGI do is nothing compared to the shit those devs have done.

Devs say 'we won't do [thing].'
Devs are informed that people are abusing [thing].
Devs shut down [thing so it can not be abused anymore.
Devs say [thing] was shut down due to people fucking with the generosity of keeping [thing] active, so [thing] goes away because of a few bad apples.
That's business and that's how businesses work.

>That's business and that's how businesses work.
No, it's how bad businesses work. It's how shitty dishonest lazy businesses work, and citing fucking Blizzard as an example of acceptable dev behavior in any context ever is without a doubt the dumbest fucking reply I've gotten yet.