biopharmcatalyst.com/

Shitposting room:
discord.gg/5k3sVzC

Alternative memechat for poorfags:
telegram.me/robinhoodgeneral
-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
Jewish tricks? No, and please refrain from the antisemitism! Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> Is this the place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
Are you aware how small this community is? Better to try stocktwits or r/wallstreetbets

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

>How do I git gud?
People here are gambling, don't listen to any advice in this thread. Do, follow news, earnings reports, and stay away from leveraged etfs, also learn difference between LIMIT and MARKET orders!!!

>LAST THREAD:

Let's go 200 Hundo for cvm

Earnings on the 13th.

DCTH moon mission tomorrow

These new OPs suck ass! I'll start doing them again

Bought a stock, sold it, but still don't have access to that money... How long does this take?

>He bought DRYS
My condolences to your portfolio.

It is shit op, you could have at least called it death of drys

T+3

Nice assumption. You should get into PIP tomorrow morning. Save up for your wife's kids college fund

>Being this autistic
Shhh, it'll be over soon bb cakes.

Jokes on you. I'm already in. My wife's son's future is secure.

How do I find the best meme stocks?

Whoever told me not to get into PIP last night is a cuck

Well you see, first you find a bunch of shitty penny stocks right. Then then you gotta get a dart board, a blindfold, and a bunch of money......

Who /ACUR/ here?

>he didn't see the morning dip to .83

Do not hold overnight unless you want to go through that heart attack, it went from 1.15 to .83 in a matter of minutes.

They are in a dillutive death spiral. It's not following technicals because they are openly expressing a disregard for shareholders.

Stay away from DCTH boys. Stay away.

Im in. Sweating bullets for the open tomorrow. Debating whether to hold or to dump pre market.

Anticipate an increase of five cents by emotional investors going right in, and then get in the dip. If it starts dipping try to get out.

Got $100 bucks to play with tomorrow morning and I'm deciding between SSH and OCRX

What's you guys think? I'm leaning towards SSH

Anyone else watching RAD here? The Walgreens renegotiation+deal deadline push back really hurt the price, but that was expected. Keep it on the watch list boys. Wait until the end of the week and see if it starts stabilizing. A little while longer, it will stop falling, and it should start climbing back to about $6.25ish or so.

is imnp tomorrow's meme stock? will it dip a bit early or buy pre market?

Well, just got a response from customer support regarding my application, they need an image of my SSN. Anyone else have to do this? Makes me queezy.

It would have been a heart attack followed by tons of satisfaction.

I had the same thing happen to me after waiting about a week or two after sending in nice pictures of my ID. Sent a picture of my SNN and I am still waiting for approval. Most likely going to email them tomorrow.

I really, really don't want to send my SSN. If it comes to that, then it'll blow. Good luck to you though.

Fuck it I guess. Can't afford to miss out of sweet meme rockets like PIP anymore.

I'm In on SSH, should go up a couple dollars

Why

Thoughts on NKTR?

How do I ride the DRYS moon landing and not the deathspiral which is 90% of the time?

Seems the CEO bought a lot at 12.35. It seems a touch overpriced here and it seems to be falling a bit. Keep watching it. I would do a test buy at 12.45 ish then buy incrementally if it dips further. No idea what their balance sheet is like.

I would consider ETRM before NKTR

Theres literally thousands of other stocks. Stop fucking with that turd.

No, let him.

I bought drys last night you fuckers screwed me

I've been telling you faggots to get the fuck out of that sinking ship after it spiked from 2.50 where have you been?

Why do you assume drys won't rebound ?

See what /rhg/ is memeing. Check the pm action, wait till 10, check volume and if it's still mooning, flip a coin and buy

It'll eventually be the victim of another pump and dump like last week, but that won't be for a while. It's otherwise a useless stock that can't make it on its own merit. Unlike /our guy/ PIP whom shows us day after day that it's got the GOODS

if i upgrade to robinhood gold does that mean my account becomes a margin account? I want to be able to make daytrades and therefore keep my cash account, but i want my trades to be settled instantly. does that make sense?

You need 25k in your brokage account

my understanding is that a cash account is not subject to the same pdt rules as a margin account

Already in pip but had more in drys

Personally I think tomorrow is a good play for DRYS. It didn't tank too hard after er. I'll wait for the morning selloff and buy the dip

Just Upgrade to robinhood instant, you do it for free within the app.

You can now use your funds instantly after selling.

Keep your day trade protection on.

Nigga you only need 2k

That's my understanding too

no i want to be able to make as many daytrades as i want, therefore keeping my cash account, but still have trades settled instantly.

Thats for Robinhood Gold, not for unlimited day trades.

I don't think there's way to do it without having 25k

What broker?

It's my understanding that you need at least 25k, then you will technically be able to daytrade freely and have cash settled instantly.

Doesn't instant charge you a monthly fee?

Is anyone else's RH saying No Connection? I cant get into the app for some reason.

but a cash account does not require 25k to daytrade freely does it?

To make as many daytrades as you want, you need 25k minimum. Period.

no

Thats Gold, not instant.

Instant is free, but you have a limit on daytrades.

I have no idea. Write to your politicians. Fuck these trade limits.

even with a cash account? that is not my understanding

I don't think so before I upgraded to rh gold I never got any warnings... I think I might downgrade after my free month trial and just buy the meme picks so I can buy and sell within the same day so I'm not left holding a bag that weighs down my soul, anyhow I think it's worth waiting the 3 days it takes to have your funds settle in your account rather than only have 3 day trades per 5 days.

Cash accounts do have unlimited day trades, but you cannot get your funds to settle instantly at all.

even w/ robinhood instant? or does robinhood instant automatically upgrade me to margin?

It does. Instant is the margin account upgrade.

Think it will spike like that 17 dollar rise a month ago or so?

i see. thought i found a crack in the system. thanks for clearing that up.

RAD seems solid, what do you think the buy price should be ∼$5.25?

also how long does it take for the instant upgrade to come? i requested it a few days ago

I forget how long it took mine to go through, RH was sort've putting it in my face on the side menu, so i just got it.

I want to say mine went through quickly, but I cant remember the timescale. It was September when I upgraded

I literally hit a button in the app and got upgraded

tha fuck? is there a minimum account balance?

I just started here. I meme my way into money. But I heard earlier just 2-3 bucks possibly tomm . But 17 dollars are foreal?!

I had $50 in my account when I upgraded, but I did fill out the questionnaire with a result of my being a high risk tolerance speculative trader.

If you have a cash account then the day trade thing is stupid because the shit you sold you cannot use for 3 days, where as in an instant account you get funds back right away so you can buy more memes

I wish I was here for the DRYS run to 100. I arrived a month or so in the aftermath. I've seen screen shots but just to be apart of those threads would have been awesome.

It was useless the sec put a hold on it so no one could buy or sell until it was valued properly.

I was checking the past charts and it went from 5.40 to 17.40 in a couple days back in December.

I just started too. Trying to meme it in like everyone else.

A cash account is not so bad, I missed the moon mission on $PIP so what I did was I pattern traded increments of 100 dollars and managed to make 50 bucks catching dips and selling after making 10 cents, and going back in dips

Will MYOS be continuing its run for the rest of the week?

Nope

Don't get out of drys it will be bull

That volume

PIP has some crazy volume for the day, whos thinking it will keep running?

I'm looking at NAKD for tomorrow to continue into a 2 day move.

why not?

Is $ATVI still a go?

To all my OESX niggas:

Anticipated EPS -$0.04
Actual report will be available before market open in the morning (02/08)

Is that a good thing or bad thing

are you joking?

That meme has sailed

After every earnings ATVI has a short lived run, then gets pushed back to the sub 40 range. Regardless of positive EPS and good guidance. I've been think about betting on it all week. Now I'm having PTSD about the last earnings and I'm second guessing myself.

Let's pray

It's okay, your here for the PipBoy saga.

Yeah, we'll need it.

Robinhood won't connect still guys, I hope it works in the morning :/

What do you guys think about dram? Should I buy? CXRX?

>$JNUG @ 11.90
>RH servers down
>didn't set a stop loss
JUST

I am not sure, RAD keeps taking hits, though I am nearly certain it will hit at least 6.25 as the deal deadline nears (end of July 2017). You can buy now, but it is so unstable as it seemingly levels off, then falls again week after week. I would wait just to see if you can get it at another dip. As long as you get in sub-$6, you will come out on top in the long run. Now how much on top all depends on your entrance.

Hell yeah PIP ended today with 80 million volume! Gonna be big tomorrow too.

I really think NAKD is going to move good tomorrow too, it's been slow for the last two days but power hour today was the action I was looking for. Lead up to a really strong close too. PM should be good. Excited for tomorrow, gonna be a big day.