/dlg/ Duel Links General

Best Guardian edition

Last Thread: nobody cares

Latest News
>A new tournament starts tonight, so there will be a new wave of gift controller retards soon
>The Paradox Brothers will be gone in about 8 hours, so get your grinding done
>Yugi's Grandpa will be added as a playable duelist mid June
>New minibox is beast focused. It is a very poor quality pack however, new players should spend their gems elsewhere
>Characters have been data mined from all eras of Yugioh. Assume at least some of them will appear at some point.
>A handful of skills have been nerfed/buffed, the only one of note is Keith's Switcheroo which now requires 1k LP damage to activate.

Useless (Duel) Links:
>sites with good info on LDs, skills and how to obtain cards
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/
New player guides can be found on both sites, and many other places. Use google, newfags.

>A few tips for bad players
- What is this game? It's Yu-Gi-Oh! in mobile format created & suited for quick play. Great if you played the TCG previously and feel nostalgic about it, and not too difficult to learn if you're completely new. If you are stupid don't even bother.
- Turn your battery usage bar up to max in the settings menu
- Everyone with a prismatic card is a retard, especially enemy controllers
- Until rewards are modified to adjust with the increase in difficulty, it is worth considering to not to level past stage 35. This keeps piss easy SDs spawning that auto duel shouldn't fuck up on if you give it a generic beatdown deck
- Try eating cat food to free up money to spend on packs
- Try and first level up Mai and Keith to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua and Metalmorph for free

Tournament prismatics when

Shit OP retard strikes again

By the time I unlocked him, my counter was at 418, so it's either 200 or 300 separate Duels with a Trap activated.

Are there any tricks for acquiring keys faster?

Is it worth to trade 100 non colored keys for 10 colored?

When will you be able to have fun in this game without being a silver shitter?

I don't know, I play No Mortal Can Resist with Prometheus.

>Activates magic drain
>Opponent was still able to summon his Planeswalker

FUCKING BROKEN GAME

Is this a meme now?

Reminder to report & hide early shitpost threads.

>Parameme event almost over
>1.2mil points

Fug

So what kind of deck are you gonna use for the tournament and are you glad that it's divided by region

>divided by region

Thank fuck I won't have to avoid playing at night

MAXIMUM OVERSKULL
SUMMOMED SKULLS IN YOUR FACE 24/7

>have acces to GK with 3 SE, 3 Econ, 2 DS
>have access to LG with BEWD, 3 CV
>have access to Harpies
>have access to Mill
>currently grinding for 3Stars
I'll most likely switch between decks. To climb most likely Harpies and later switch to GK or Joey

Good cards for a beast deck with Yellow and Green Baboon? I got most of the Land of Titans monsters but I cant quite fit everything together smoothly. Spell and Trap card suggestions would be nice too.

Latest News
>A new tournament starts tonight, so there will be a new wave of gift controller retards soon
>The Paradox Brothers will be gone in about 8 hours, so get your grinding done
>Yugi's Grandpa will be added as a playable duelist mid June
>New minibox is beast focused. It is a very poor quality pack however, new players should spend their gems elsewhere
>Characters have been data mined from all eras of Yugioh. Assume at least some of them will appear at some point.
>A handful of skills have been nerfed/buffed, the only one of note is Keith's Switcheroo which now requires 1k LP damage to activate.

then

>A few tips for bad players
- What is this game? It's Yu-Gi-Oh! in mobile format created & suited for quick play. Great if you played the TCG previously and feel nostalgic about it, and not too difficult to learn if you're completely new. If you are stupid don't even bother.
- Turn your battery usage bar up to max in the settings menu
- Everyone with a prismatic card is a retard, especially enemy controllers
- Until rewards are modified to adjust with the increase in difficulty, it is worth considering to not to level past stage 35. This keeps piss easy SDs spawning that auto duel shouldn't fuck up on if you give it a generic beatdown deck
- Try eating cat food to free up money to spend on packs
- Try and first level up Mai and Keith to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua and Metalmorph for free

get some damn consistency OP, either title each section with green text or make listed items green text, don't mix.

tonight doesn't rhyme with soon, op

Why the hell is statue control allowed?

I've played maybe against 5 of them and lost every time.

My last game was for plat 1 and I couldn't even make him lose lifepoints. How do I counter this bullshit?

Step it up senpai, I'm up to 11 million.

any advice on this deck? I already saved enough materials to buy a couple of kaibamen and the pretty boy summoner, but they haven't show up again in my trader menu.

>win stall game with a Relinquished that absorbed 2 of my monsters
>increase Relinquished kill count by 1

The OP is just a shitposting faggot trying to sneak in his shitty forced memes. Remember to report and ignore his posts in the future.

Calling it now, Dimension Gate will be a staple in the qualifiers. It's just too damn good.

Nothing beats stealing high level monsters from 3SD shitters and keeping them w/ econ+ gate.

Is there a way to get both the normal and modded version of the game on the same phone?

is your phone rooted?

>1200 def

*Windstorms behind you*
*Econs behind you*
*Kuribohs behind you*
*Security orbs behind you*

How does it work when they have champ's vigil though

I assume when their 7-Stars are Demoted, you Jowls/E-con their monster then swipe with D-Gate (because CV can't activate while they're still Demoted).

And y'all laughed at me when I called in the last thread. I'll be the last one laughing when I blow up your monsters with YOUR barrel dragon.

If you jowls take them you can bypass CV as it is a monster effect. After that they can't activate CV because they don't have a monster.

That's pretty good

>still only 2 dimension gates
reeee

>only 1 dna checkup
I NEED MORE

MORE SKULLS

If you're running all of those then you and your deck are both faggots. This game doesn't need WAACfags

>activate divine wrath
>can't destroy opponents Dark Magician

FUCKING BROKEN GAME

holy crap why are mill decks so fun??

special meme points for using Chain Destruction and 2 DNA Checkups

once your enemy declared their attack you chain DNA checkup to either draw 2 cards or mill them by 2

I know everyone is memeing paradox for their dimension gate, but DNA checkup is fucking great either

>8 Mana crystals
>Won't let me summon blue eyes

FUCKING BROKEN GAME

heh... nothing personnal, kid

If mill gets a boost down the line, Checkup will rise in value. Right now Demotion shits all over it.

Not the same anaon but similar deck , can i get some help with it ? especially to get it to 22 intead of 22 that it has now

I hadnt had the chance to fight 3SD yet. But Barrel Dragon and DM tech cards could be very nasty with Hiro.
Otherwise no big change since basically everything oneshots Hiro and the Worm

I dont expect serious players to fall for 3SD memes so all those normies just CV the first card they see

Nope :/

>be me
>been happily plat 1 forever
>do all stage missions so i try some pvp
>90% of the games are bewd, 3sd or relinquished cancer
I have the cards for those decks but wanna try other stuff. What are my options?

GK, any LG variant, Herpies, Venus, for better chance at KoG

Hammer shark, fiends, machines, for something different/fun but not as strong

Weevil burn, tea burn, mill, clowns/statues, if you want to give people cancer

competitive options, you got harpies or gravekeepers

non competitive options, you got mill and other retarded shit

absolutely enlightened option, brewing your own counter deck designed to cuck 3SD

>want to play KoG pvp
>3 star dark magician
>3 star flame ogre/barrel dragon
>3 star dark magician

Why can't you hecks have fun in pvp this is boring to play against

>baited champions vigilance on my delta warrior so I can summon valkyrion from the destruction
>he rage quits after
xd

what is weevil burn

Every time someone has flipped that on me Ive won anyways

I played a deck earlier today that used dimension gate, magical hats, storm, wild tornado , and jowls dark demise

He would take my monsters when I attacked his Jowl and then dimension gate it. He lost because I never attacked him directly and waited for when I had solutions Dimension Gate.

It was pretty neat to play against tho.

so it turns out if jowls gets flipped while your other 2 monster zones are occupied the opponents monster gets destroyed instead, even if jowls gets destroyed first

because jowls isn't destroyed yet when the effect happens

this is expected behavior

>opp summons gate guardian, smashes through my blue dragon summoner
>next turn summon blue eyes ultimate dragon
>connection error win
i love gold

Holy fucking shit Dimension Gate is insane with HHG.

>I have Econ and Dimension Gate, plus a Harpie Lady face down
>He uses 3SD, summons Dark Magician, then sets a card (CV)
>I use dimension gate to banish harpie
>He attacks, but I use dimension gate and econ
>I simultaneously stop the attack, and since harpie was summoned, i destroy his CV
>He rage quits immediately

It's probably unhealthy how much pleasure that gave me.

holy fuck why did they go back to Newest as the sorting default. Fix this shit konami

was wondering why suddenly it kept swapping to newest despite it staying on atk high to low before

konami was a mistake

>110 packs
>no meteor black dragon
>also for some reason no element saurus

Weevil parasite decks are mostly burn decks with paraside, mask of the accursed, and burning land.

>18k regular keyes wasted
>1500 green keyes wasted
>2000 black keyes wasted
>1500 red keyes wasted
>1500 blue keyes wasted
>1500 yellow keyes wasted
>have literally every decent LD card 3 times (and even all fucking unecesarry cards)
>got from 400gems to 3700
>paradox brothers reached lv31 from LD and vagabond grinding
>got every fucking Para Skill dropped multiple times (5+) except for one...

... still missing 3 Star Meme. yes I'm mad

BUT IT'S FUN, DON'T YOU LIKE HOW FUN AND REWARDING THE SYSTEM IS. ITS NOT LIKE THEIRS A WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP AROUND THE CORNER LOL

and it'll be worse when konami introduces some shitty gimmick tomorrow after I wasted soooo many ressources into ld farming.

>tfw all the modded apk retards will be getting banned after tonight's maintenance
feels good

this sooo fucking much. pls...
I'LL FINALLY BE FREE FROM THIS SHIT CALLED "GAME"

duel links player retard

Just beat down some shitter with nothing but 2 doomdoggos

Ya it basically becomes a man-eater bug lol.

Fuck I hope they do fuck Konami and fuck Drumph and fuck white "people"

>tfw 999 keys but too lazy to farm paradox for gems

It's going to get nerfed hard before you get it

>Plat 3, 3 streak win so far
>Deck with 11 monsters, 9 S/T
>Duel against Weevil
>Draw 4 S/T
>First draw is parasite
>His next turn he uses jade whistle
>My next draw is another spell card
>Another whistle
>I lose next turn

This is why the 5 game kog streak is fucking bullshit.

Is Weevil Burn still good in Plat? Not sure if I should invest my gems towards the necessary cards.

>couldn't win
>thinks he deserves to be king of games

That's funny, I didn't know they changed the title to king of lame

Yeah dude, my opponent's strategy of having me have the absolute worst draw luck was totally legit, he def deserved that win

Dimension Gate is officially my new favorite card. The shenanigans you can pull is ridiculous

Make a deck that has consistency

11 monsters and 9 S/T is extremely consistent. I went all the way from Gold 4 to Plat 3 today with this deck, and just happened to lose because I drew literally 6 s/t cards in a row and the little faggot I played drew both of his jade whistles.

Post deck.

I told you guys it's a sick card.

Anyways, I'm been trying to build a deck around invader of darkness, but I ended up with a similar deck to the an user posted in the last thread. Works alright although I feel like another beast of Talwar (I only have 2 rip) or a mefist over the invader would work better.

Any suggestions?
>inb4 21 cards

>Paradox brothers recognize Bakura but can't figure out why he seems different

I like the little details in this game

Am I really lucky or is this normal? Finished with 6.5 million points.

The paradox bros basically averaged 1 SR drop per farm or even more.

>they think Tea is a threat because she is one of yugis friends

Hehehehe

Fuck, I forgot the picture.

No, quite a few people have agreed that the drop rate seems to be higher than normal

Im at 6M and I have 32104 in that order for SR's

6.6 mil points proof

Damn, that's like of unlucky. At least you have 4 of their best cards.

what time zones are the servers in, not sure how much time I have left on paradox here

55 minutes I think

I'm not going to make it

I want to murder Kaiba.

Is Magical Mallet any good in this format?

>Didn't farm Paradox Brothers or even get them because I was busy at school
This is unfair, this event should have been 2 weeks long instead of the Joey shit that nobody gave a Fuck about

>tfw only got up to the sleeves

>Red-Eyes suddenly extremely viable thanks to 3-Star
>didn't care enough to get the third Red Eyes Spirit

>couldn't get 180k points
>literally 3 regular level 40 duels without a farm deck

You have no one to blame but yourself

I don't really care about the unlocking part it's more about the farming part. Events about unlocking duelists and getting their cards should be two weeks long on that basis.

The event was half the points, it didn't need to be longer. I played casually, without a farming deck getting between 3-5k score each round and still hit 1.8mil.

How did he event go for you guys? It's always the same shit for me. I get a million copies of some cards and then there's card I don't get a single one from. Thankfully there are other ways to get Labyrinth in this case.

Holy shit, you can't read for shit. Do you know that farming the card drops is a thing?