/pg/ - Persona General

Let's get intimate Edition

Last thread: NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/4mCHnwGk
pastebin.com/BxhdYba3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love Ann!

Kawaclaimed.

Daily reminder that I love Labrys.
I want to hold Labrys tight and tell her everything is going to be okay.
I want to have her nuzzle into my chest as I hold her close and twirl her hair in my fingers.
I want to to truly feel alive. To know that despite being a machine, she is loved.
I want to teach her about the world, about life, about nature, and watch her experience new things.
I want to make a child with her, designing and programming it, raising it with love.
I want to grow old, dying in my bed as Labrys and our mechanical children look on.
I want to be reborn as a Cyborg so we can be together till the end of time.

Futaba a Cute-aba

robot is op!!

Daddy give me cummies

More like literally whobris
lol

DAMN BRAT! I'LL SUE!

I love Haru!

WAKE UP JOKER

She's a toaster not you're waifu

Ann's a plus sized model!

>Justice rank 2
>In return I'll teach you how to make deductions
>Never teaches you that
You fucking liar

Kawakami is a Kawakutie!

>Makoto x Joker
>Anne x Ryuji
>Futaba x Yusuke
>Haru x Goro

Daily reminder that this is the optimal pairing in P5

And when was your waifu the mascot and main character of a game?

nope, it actually does loop and you have to go through it multiple times to proceed

He teaches how to spot a faggot.

Plus he's not really a detective, so any advice he'd give out is probably bullshot.

Many occasions, actually.

Oh fuck, I remember that place. I hated it. HATED IT.

Where are my Pixie doujins?

Toasterbros shouldn't fight. All toasters are love.

I fucked up my original Ann post so I deleted it. It's the thought that counts!

FemJoker x Kawakami
Chapter 2
pastebin.com/4mCHnwGk

The hell is this

Maybe the cat should consider moving his lazy ass a couple of feet to the side to avoid the smoke.

Labrys is going to marry Yosuke! They're going to adopt beautiful children!

Sex with Futaba !

yeah i didn't get that either.

>FemJoker x Kawakami

how about you x KYS

Why is that people can't post good stuff if they post any at all.

>ywn fuck this door
wherefore art I compelled to perpetuate this pained life?

I'm not mad about this being nsfw I'm mad because good lord it's fucking trash.

The thumbnail tells me all I need to know, but not all I want to know.

Wrong!

Claiming this big fat cutie pie, double-stuffed with love.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.

I'd still think she's cute. Especially if it's a baby bump. Time for maternity clothes modeling!

how did you get this picture of me

metis having the lewdest carapace, as usual

My phone doesn't have my handy twitter src image download extension so just a heads up.

CANON

>Especially if it's a baby bump. Time for maternity clothes modeling!
What if She's having a litter's worth?

Marrying Makoto!
Having sex with Makoto!
After a few months of unprotected sex, she isn't pregnant yet!
Doctor says you are healthy!
She gets home crying!
She can't have a baby!
She thinks about suicide!
You stop her!
You tell her you love her and you will never let her go!
There are other ways!
Makoto seems to be calming down!
After a week she gets home early with a big bag!
Inside is Futaba!
Drugged up and bound!
She tells you to have your way with her and you will raise the child as your own!
Makoto caresses Futaba's smooth hair while you fuck her lifeless body!
Futaba gets chained in your basement!
She doesn't mind because it has good wi-fi!
Bringing the baby to a hospital to register her as your daughter!
Raising her as your own!
Whenever she gets a hold of a tool or shows interest in technology you slap it out of her hand!
Futaba still lives in the basement!
Makoto got drunk one day and killed Futaba due to jealousy over her healthy uterus!
Free pc!
I love Makoto!

Oh thank god. I was beginning to feel like an idiot, constantly running into hidden rooms, but not finding the exit.

Maya being a treasure has completely made up for it though.

Thanks senpai.

I'm still here
Still without her by my side
but still with her in my heart
For Justice!

Then we must both be really fertile.
Stop >implying.

pastebin.com/BxhdYba3
Everything we have on the fangame so far,please contribute however you like, we currently just have a drawfag and some writefags

Couldn't Makoto just get in vitro fertilization instead of going that far?

Speaking of Makoto's Bad End, why does she keep repeating Joker's name when the police finds her? The hell does he have to do with anything?

where's the fun tho

asking for help you retard

I think its for revenge since you deliberately fucked her over
That or she's in disbelief that you'd betray her

Because the bad endings are Jokers drug induced false memories, of course they don't make sense and center around him.

>Max link with the kindest human being to ever grace the series besides maybe Maya
>Congratulations, you get Asura!

O-ok then

It's all Joker's hallucination. Clearly he just gets turned on by the idea that all Makoto can think of when she's getting dicked by fat old men is him.

I want to love Goro!

In having good mental health

1) Begging him for help
OR (and the actual answer)
2) Joker's drugged out of his mind and is remembering things incorrectly. Bad End never happened.

B-but muh headcannon!!

Haru will always be ladylike enough for me!

You got Asura from Pikachu and 6Head in P4 too

How would they be as fathers?

Haru eats like a pig!

You did your job user, isn't that enough reward?

His R10 is amazing, just use that to extort tons of cash and get gallows fodder for the Jacks

>Goro shoots Joker in the early bad ends
>Police say he killed himself
Who aims a gun directly at their forehead to kill themselves?

Many of the party members don't fit the arcanas assigned to them, or are too vague to fit any arcana in particular.
I'm concerned about how you're going to make the protagonist's suicidal depression be credible. Are they still a self-insert?
Quasimodo, Romeo, and Midas definitely aren't heroes.

Post non-social link things you want for P5 Crimson. I'll start.

-Reduced Text Messages, at least reduced mandatory text messages
-Okumura Palace redesigned, air duct section given some places to hide or removed entirely. Enemy Distribution also changed.
-Shiki Ouji rebalanced or bumped up 20 levels.
-Multi-hit Phys Skills such as Swift Strike and Deathbound rebalanced so Swift Strike isn't one of the best skills in the game, or Swift Strike is introduced much later.
-Kaneshiro fleshed out a little more as a character, and maybe one more Safe Room in his Palace.
-Haru given more screen time, not being made immediately irrelevant by the next Palace
-Lavenza Fight that can only be done at the end of NG+ and beating Caroline and Justine
-Shido Rat puzzles reduced in either size or amount
-Shido himself made harder, the first phase should not be the hardest part of the fight

I have no idea Makoto was a Tranny

the same people who say a man killed himself blindfolded, gagged and with his hands tied behind his back covered in bruises and wounds

Mr. Ymous, I'm going to have to refer the authorities to you for this... indecency.

literally nothing wrong with nonsensical

The cops are in on it. Doesn't matter.

FUCKING STOP user THIS IS NOT OKAY

>asians
>fat

Tumblr is so fucking retarded.

More events, they would have to postpone Okumaras death a bit since right now, things get serious right as Haru joins the team, so there really isn't time for anything.

The police are working under Shido.

WE WUZ QUEEN N SHIET

Takamaki Tuesday!

what about katsuya

The characters still haven't really been fleshed out, they're just concepts at this stage so we can make them fit, I don't know how the others want to do the MC, I'd be fine with her being her own person, but keeping her silent is series tradition and we should stick with that. Do you have any better ideas for Personas?

>just have a drawfag
I didnt realise people were actually looking at what I was posting but I guess it a good feeling. Just finished drawing death too and im about to start on lovers, just trying to figure out what a generic pretty boi should look like

They could have Haru join a Palace before to give her some time to breathe, and it comes with more shock that Haru's going through all these tough times without letting the PT know about it, and she explains they were focused on Futaba or something

>Midas
>not a hero

BEST
E
S
T

It's official.
First tears shed so far in this game.
Also I think I know where this speech is from.
Pretty sure It's an abbreviated version of the Boy Scouts Eagle Ceremonial speech.

If we could have more men of the people in our lives...

Tokyo is outside Sumaru City's jurisdiction.

So another user told me not to level Mishimas S.Link fast so I can get the requests
Is level 4 ok to be at before the Kaneshiro shit happen?

I might be willing to get involved in this, but I wouldn't want to just push my ideas without knowing the plan. I definitely think that a decision should be made to solidify the character or Persona first, and then build the other off of it.

In terms of the protagonist, it can be tough. While in P5, Joker is still a self-insert, he does do things autonomously. When he saves the woman from Shido, the player has no input. However, as a game about helping others, I think it's a safe bet to assume the player would have no problem wanting to help someone in that situation. Trying to get a random person to empathize with a depressed, suicidal person, however, may require something more.

Good job, no confidant will compare