You guys seen this shit?

You guys seen this shit?

It looks like the car was destroyed by the storm and the Denali owner just wanted to take a picture fulfilling his infantile monster truck fantasies.

Mass genocide for lifted truck cucks when?

am I supposed to mad or something

that Prelude is just scrap metal at this point

he should have digged out the driver place and took pictures

>abandon shitbox prelude in the path of a fucking category 4 hurricane
>Gets butthurt about the brotruck

it's scrap metal that belongs to someone

who's butthurt apart OP here ?

Sometimes the universe decides to take a shit on motor enthusiasts. I bet whatever car he gets next gets keyed or rear ended.

The only cuck here is the faggot trying to dox someone taking a picture with his 75% buried and flooded car

>lol i was just pretending to own the truck, im actually poor guys!!!1

someone who didnt care too much about it in the first place

There's clearly a driver in the truck which is probably the owner of said truck.

>Prelude

nothing of value lost

>car full of sand and saltwater
I'd actually consider it being ran over a favor.

it took me 5 seconds to learn that the guy drives a mid 2000s GTO

he made the account private thanks to retards harassing him tho

also this

The car was in mint condition, just buried in clean sand.

No real butthurt here guys just thought you'd get a kick out of it either way

David doesn't seem like a complete dick so good on him for going privy, also the car was a totaled rusty piece of shit anyways.

>mint

post proofs

It's been sitting in water for a week now.

>sitting in water for a week
That's a dry sand bank washed up by the storm.

how is this any different from getting your tires slashed or your car keyed.

i would shoot this red neck nigger on site

first have an easy (you)
but just imagine your car is totaled like ith the motor destroyed and almost cut in half with really nothing of value remaining apart scrap metal
would you mind someone scratching the paint of your car ?

that's some nigger tier shit

(You)
It's my piece of scrap metal, at least something of value had to survive. You are destroying someone else's property.

If I saw someone defacing any of my property I would draw my pistol and detain them until the police arrive.

I guess not but there is no evidence that the subject car was destroyed.

Leaving an uninsured car in a hurricane storm yeah I agree. Nigger tier

>95% of car buried under wet sand
>no evidence that it was destroyed

lmao

Who fucking cares wtf

Are you idiots fucking serious. There's sand in the car. Which means it's windows were blown out or rolled down already.

ITT: edgy rednecks

How much damage can a dry sand really do?

>I would draw my pistol and detain them until the police arrive.

Get a load of this wimpy faggot and his larp fantasy

Are you fucking serious man

I think you live in a fantasy world
A judge will never condemned someone for scratching scrap metal
You would juste make everybody lost time and you would loose the most

Do you really think the car was buried in sand during the entire course of the hurricane?

It was underwater for like 4 days straight, it's a total loss and it's components are completely obsolete now.

this

are you special?

just dig it out my man.

Why do americans always post their crimes on social media?

Protip: it's not dry

Or else the brotrucks would be sinking like it was the sand dunes.

It's just going to strip the paint like profesionnal do ! And they don't damage your car when you get it sanded before it gets painted !

Funny enough all the idiots protecting this dumb redneck destroying someone elses property thought Trayvon Martin deserved to be flim flammed by the zim zam

(((((Dry sand)))))

The car is a total write off and the guy will get a lot more than the cars actually worth. It doesn't matter what people do to it. Why didn't he go dig it out of it's so dear to him? Maybe he should put down the phone and grab a shovel next time.

BTFO
T
F
O

Super dry

Nu-males just want to bitch about life and want attention like a little girl.

This just screams "crush me hard senpai" what with the loud red paintjob and everything.

Why the fuck would you park near the beach during a hurricane? This wasn't just washed up from a garage lot somewhere nearby, this dumbass decided to PARK there.

If he cared so much about his shitbox, he wouldn't have been anywhere near the coastline.

This is a great thread.

Thanks m9

Stop putting spaces before your punctuation.
The engine is toast.
The interior is toast.
The computers are toast.
The wiring is toast.
That sand is not dry. Even if it is now, it was wet all fucking week and that car was underwater for at least two days.

It's a hulk. Not even a parts hulk, just a hulk.

>how is this any different from getting your tires slashed or your car keyed.
After it's already in the junkyard, yeah.

a bit

Oh look, it's not even dry right fucking now, you can see the line where the tide just got done rolling out from today. That car was underwater for two days straight and then every day for the duration of high tide since. Rednecks using it for a little bit of "I can't afford a 15" lift and tractor tires but I'll take this opportunity to pretend I can" fun is the most value this car possibly had at all.

you have a $150 chunk of scrap metal. someone bends it, you still have a $150 chunk of scrap metal.

and to top it all off the transmission was blown before all of this and with no insurance

guy is actually thinking of trying to salvage the engine

this actually got more hilarious the more I looked into it

he should post it on craigslist

>ran when parked

Agreed, at first I felt bad for the Honda but now I'm wondering why he left the windows down and why so close to the ocean.

Who knows, this could be insurance fraud or maybe just a way to get his parents to buy him a new car.

He might have even been present while the trucks were fucking it up and realized that vandalism would help make it seem like he really is a victim.

Prelude guy's name isn't on the title.
Also that car is fucked regardless, buried in sand/salt water. Not really worth rebuilding a car that is worth 2k at most if it's clean.

I am starting to think this whole thing was staged because of the orange spray paint on the hood.

Probably got it straight from a junkyard and placed it there a few hours before landfall.

Oh yeah, I missed the detail about the windows being open.

Those wheel are nice.
I was thinking about buying a vacation house in south florida but think I'll wait.

>the car was already ruined, that gives me the right to crush someone else's property because I have no inhibitions and the mental capacity of an 8 year old

Now is the time tho, I hear that prices are plummeting

You should be quick before they get torn off the market

according to him the windows were up when he left it

and the car apparently moved 2 or 3 markers down the beach too

it has a tag but

owners name not on the title
no insurance

so who knows

owner is an idiot for sure

It's a public beach ornament now

they look pretty fuckin cheap

they look like shit but truckfags spend $2.5k-$4k for a set

nah i was referring the bro truck. Having "fun" at someone's expense other than your own just because you can is pretty nigish.

its like mutilating a corpse. Like kicking someone in the nuts while they're down. Smashing windows of abandon buildings. Opinions are like assholes and I wouldn't run over someone's car out side a junk yard.

Pacer 164p is the only sensible choice

That's kinda mean, he could've easily parted out and gotten back at least $1k.

Fuck me. Honda fanboys are more delusional than I thought.

ye fuck fancy shit on 4x4s

the only thing worth a shit on it was the allegedly rebuilt engine and exhaust according to the owner

the car was buried for 2 or 3 days before being crushed so I doubt there was shit worth anything anyway

that or put in the work and race car it. either way i think the main point is that it wasn't the bro truck's shit box to crush

>all of these buttmad faggots in this thread playing internet police to catch some random autismos who ran over some shitbox

Man, what the fuck. If some truck nigger really did that, that's fucked.

Even if my car got shit on by weather, at least I could do something with the shell.

But instead some faggot in a truck decides to run his mall crawler over it, i'd be fucking livid.

"half the motor destroyed" wtf does that even mean nigger?

according to someone he had a rebuilt engine and an exaust, the car is still owned by the kid. i would shoot those motherfuckers on site

>"half the motor destroyed" wtf does that even mean nigger?
Do you have dyslexia, but for entire sentences?
> the car is still owned by the kid.
Not according to the title.

>t. bus rider
Wow you can't sell perfectly fine door panels and fenders etc. to bodyshops/craigslist?
I knew Veeky Forums was fucking stupid but I didn't think it was this bad.

lol wow he couldve got a few dollars

owner shouldnt have been a retard he got what he deserved

>perfectly fine panel
>buried in 30 tons of sand
doubt. pragmatically speaking, he got what he deserved.

The car was beyond fucked before this dude posed his truck on it.

Half of it was buried under the sand, flood damage, fucked beyond repair.

Real life isn't like wheeler fucking dealers. You can't spit shine some panels buried in a sand for weeks and sell them for a profit...

RICEFAGS BTFO

lol

>I never did body work on a car my entire life.

battle scars are cool why would I do something so lame

Wait a minute so all the aditional damage was done by people driving over it ?
I think he should just sue them they actually destroyed what was left of his car
This isn't a correct behavior
It's just vandalism at this point

>I never tried to dig a car out of sand and make it not fucked my entire life

It's still worth the same amount to the JY.
And fuck being correct. They were kind enough to not nuke it with tannerite, he should be happy about that.

No matter how fucked up that guy's property is, you can't fuck it up because it is not yours. It's like busting boards out of a broken fence, yea it's not hurting anything, but you can still get charged with property damage for it.

Who cares though? The guy was never going to be able to recover it. It would be gone by the time he got there.

This is like suing the U.S Postal Service because the mailman stepped on your floormat lmao.

So if you drop your bus pass in a puddle and someone steps on it before you can pick it up, are you mad?

>how to blow a tire 101

Someone go take the valves out of his tires.