Bumper stickers

>bumper stickers

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/news/2008/080613/full/news.2008.889.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

9/10 times they're using them to hide scratches

Mfw the only part of my car not covered in drift slaps from /osg/ is a 2"x5" patch on the drivers side of the windshield. Cmon, OP.

the only bumper sticker I've ever had

I would but don't want my motorcar mutilated by minorities. I keep a rear facing trump hat out unless I'm away from my vehichle for long.

I take it you weren't attending college/university at the time

If he was the car was undoubtedly vandalized.

>If you're going to ride my ass at least pull my hair!

Same. I used double-sided tape to attach it to the wind deflector, didn't want adhesive on the paint.

>s2000
>trump supporter

pick one. you libtard.

>drift slaps

kill yourself, my man

I'll never understand why people would plaster their political opinions on their car. Trump or Obamby or whoever, it's just asking for trouble from salty buttboys from the opposite party.

This, it's fucking stupid. I hate attention whores.

Wow, so brave...

That was my point lol

I saw one that said "+5HP" the other day. That's the only bumper sticker I'd ever consider.

>7 is the most magical number

I agree, I would never do it for that reason, but I still like when I see a political bumper sticker I agree with, but then I just think "god that's dumb!"

0/10 times I've seen bumper stickers on the doors where scratches actually are.

This. Or signs in your front lawn. But I suppose they are relics from a time when people respected your property and the country was less divided.

>drumpftards

Bumper stickers are just one symptom of an underlying self importance problem. People with bumper stickers take themselves wwaaaaayyy too seriously, and it's best to steer well clear of them in traffic.

nature.com/news/2008/080613/full/news.2008.889.html

>Bumper stickers reveal link to road rage

>letting everyone know you're a rural retard