Does your current car disappoint you Veeky Forums?

Does your current car disappoint you Veeky Forums?

Constantly

Not at all

Not even a little. Fun enough to drive, not valuable enough to have to constantly worry about it.

It's just an older Civic Si but damn if it isn't blissful to drive with the sheer amount of hills and mountains I can run it on.

Yes, but only because it's boring to me and I don't want to drive around in a gas guzzling loud SUV

That car looks fucking gay as fuck

what happened to all your other cars?

I agree, the CR-V is a pretty gay car

Absolutely. This is a "do not meet your hero" kind of scenario.

The build quality is just as you'd expect for a early-2000's pontiac.

It is quick tho. And rides surprisingly well. Gets pretty good highway MPG. Good roadtrip car.

This thing? Naaaah
Never had any actual issues except for the alternator coming and going for a week (now working fine again) about right after I bought it

Goes where I want and need it go, carries and tows whatever I need it to tow

Pretty much the best car I could've gotten

What is that one little red circle, some kind of sensor?

Not a bad car in any metric, but this just screams midlife crisis.

Still have most of them

I have the 124, E Class, and the Pilot with me right now.

The SLK, ML & F-150 are at my parents since I lack enough garage space for my fleet of 5K cars. Will likely swap the 124 for either the ML or the F-150 once actual cold weather gets here and garage the 124 for the winter

>What is that one little red circle, some kind of sensor?

lol no, just the tow hook cover.

nah, my mid life crisis car will be an american muscle car of some sort. I've somehow never owned one despite growing up around shitbox mustangs and camaros my entire childhood

wait what about the old Red Benz (Or was it silver, idk) you had and the Miata?
are they dead?

Goddamn italians having no faith in their own (yes, I know, I know) product, feeling the need to make the tow-hook cover super visible

It's pretty comfy, just wish it was manual and RWD but I don't have the money to get an actual fun car and work on maintenance.

Don't talk shit about my mom's car, cunt

Miata I sold. I just didn't have the time to spend on it as a project car, and really wouldn't have for a couple more years. Found it a great home with someone who will enjoy it

The old SL 380 is still around, but not running at current. Last time I really tried to get it going, cylinder 1 had 0 compression, and again, I just didn't have the time to start tearing it apart (again) to figure out how bad the damage was.

However, it's in a heated garage as well, so some day when I have free time again, I might just drop the engine from a SL 500 in it.

Nope, not really

That does look pretty wimpy and try hard LPG

Yeah yeah

hello bus riders

>bus rider
I have more cars than your dad

Not a bit.

a little, in the sense that it's an economy car so I can't do much with it, but other than that it's fine I guess

are you really trying to show off an integra

No. Very happy with my decision.

If you can't take one look at that car ajd tell it's going to dissapoint you, you deserve it.

Look at it. It's disgusting.

Mine sucks because its a 2008 Audi A4 and suffers from VAG "engineering".

Yet I still really really enjoy it

>"LOL U DON'T HAVE A CAR
Yes I do here's a picture of it
>"LOL R U REALLY POSTING A PIC OF UR CAR"

What are you, fucking 12?

>being bitter enough to shitpost old frosty pics and trash other users cars
idk, are you?

you need the flat black hood and trunk to complete the look

and the better headlights

Don't let the h8rs get to you, she's sick as fuck.

Not as much as I disappoint myself and my family

I'm a different poster hotshot

Not really, I just had higher hopes. The car is amazing, don't get me wrong. Comfy as fuck, quick as hell when she needs to be, eight feet of storage with the seats folded, I've done everything from sleep in it to move to a new house it it. I just really want a small 2-seater. I couldn't bring myself to sell it though, so I have to wait till it inevitably gets totaled by some fuck nugget doing an illegal uturn here on the fucking Fury road. That said though, it won't be an unpleasant wait, as I do genuinely love it.

I have a somewhat recent model Subaru Impreza with the Lineartronic CVT.

I admire the MPG the CVT can get in most terrains, but I live in Portland. They do their best around here to avoid roads being straight or level, so the MPG gain is completely eliminated over the manual, and it's about 10.5 seconds 0-60 even though all the car review places try to claim it's 9.0-9.5 (which wouldn't be so bad because then Priuses wouldn't fucking walk me).

The AWD is a fucking riot in the winter though, passing all the dipshits with studded winter tires and FWD because they have no idea how to drive.

I'm not highly disappointed, but definitely somewhat. My priorities if I was buying another car would be to get one with a 0-60 6.5 seconds or faster, AWD or RWD, great handling, and the rest I don't care about, in that order.

Sometimes.

>inb4 lolchrysler

It's just the oil filter adapter seal and all the parts stores are closed. I'm more annoyed about the mess on my garage floor.

Jesus Christ you colossal faggot clean your shitbox

Not really, because I expected to have fun but spend a fair bit on money and do a lot of repairs. Unlike my previous car, I actually WANT to drive this.

Somewhat... I drive a unibody Ford crossover and I really need a pickup.

Damn thing doesn't have good cargo room.

As it no longer moves under its own power, I'm highly disappointed.

Fucking Subaru.

Not really.

Only in how slow it is, everything else it passes with flying colors. Once I get an EJ205 into it it'll be perfect.

no. it does exactly what i need it to do

>transgender vette owner calling someone a wimpy tryhard
pot meet kettle

Looks good on the road

What's in it now?

ls1

Yes, constantly

EJ25D, 165hp/162tq

That integra is a 11 second car
Well its kinda cute but its very unpowered for what it costs snd how it looks highly sporty

Sad to say yes :( 2nd engine now toast and so much cash into this thing. I still love it but now mostly hate it.

Love my Subaru Forester and 280z though

>implying this is the real ladyboy

Yes.

Slow, underpowered, and the transmission is fucking GARBAGE.

Owned for a little over a year, in that time the front shocks went bad, brake rotors, pads, and an abs sensor (I hope). When the and sensor went bad it fucked everything up, now it seems to shift even worse, and there's a clicking noise coming from the centre console when turning right, but only right. I know it's the shift lock, but after looking at it, it's not broken or worn. It happened the moment my abs and traction control lights came on, so at least I'm hoping its that.

At least it's comfortable.

Not really i like my cars, they serve their purpose.

Always good news only, never ending.

Mine has developed a "comfort problem" where it jerks the car when I go on/ off the gas pedal. Google's for hours, could be one of many things, I'm fixing one after another to get rid of it eventually.
Oh, and the fact that the engine's peak torque is just high enough to fasten the bolts on my steelies (120Nm)

Not at all. In fact, it's the most fun I've yet to have with a car. I've owned plenty of track cars, but the comfort levels combined with the ridiculous horsepower makes it a blast drive just about anywhere. Even on the track it's actually fun, even if it really wasn't made for it.

Welcome to the agony that is owning a Chrysler product. They are fine until the gremlins show up, but once they do, you'll spend the rest of your life playing whack-a-mole with stupid issues like you're having now.
My family was a Chrysler family until about 5 years ago... and I own 2 chryslers.

Also,
>expecting Chrysler transmissions to be anything more than utter shit

I'd check the accelerator pedal sensor and throttle position sensor first. Could also be worn bushings in the driveline but that's usually an issue in high power cars

Didn't really expect a whole lot, but didn't think it would have just as poor reliability as my Mercedes.

Was cheap at least.

Now you know why it was cheap. There's a reason they plummet in value... not sure why Jeeps stay so expensive because they have the same issues.

You can usually make the issues go away for a month or two, but they do come back. Just long enough to sell them cheap.

Even if i fixed all the issues, the interior is a fucking squeaky mess of plastic.

I took the whole fucking dash apart and lined it with felt, and put foam at each of the screws and plastic clips. Now my dash doesn't rattle, but then my fucking door started to rattle.

>im0ly?)k(llll?)mĺmmm?,lp

Oh yeah?

In terms of comfort, safety, speed and convience? Absolutely
In terms of being the funnest thing on the face of the Earth? Absolutely not

No, just my life

It really is fucked up. Funny with this faggot pretending to be alpha male all the time.

Show Clifford

You forgot fuel consumption.

Yea, I'm kind of embarrassed to be seen in it

Now I'm just alphabitch

Nigga"g

Too barred out fotgot my name tag

tell us about prison rape

Thank you for the suggestion - I have both pedal sensor and throttle-position monitored with the torque app, everything moves smoothly, also cleaned the throttlebody - what else could I check?
There are spikes in the "advanced timing" graph when the car jerks, tried to sketch it out on a blank screenshot. will check/ replace the lower engine mount and plug-in coils when I'm on vacation.

My car is disappointment. Every week something breaks or I find another part that's worn out. My whole summer went down the drain because I spent all my free time replacing a list of parts as long as my arm. And I have more work to do before the weather gets cold.

Wouldn't bother me on a $500 shitbox but I bought a clean car just so I wouldn't be wrenching on it constantly.

Well I mean, it sucks? Someone slips a bunch of seroquel in your food and you wake up covered in bruises with a bleeding prolapse

Is that what you wanted to know?

>alpha
>needs to od on anti anxiety medication

Just because I enjoy a wide variety of medication doesn't mean I have anxiety. Gender dysphoria is distinct and worse

A little right now. Going to rebuild the engine and add a few simple mods once I have a job so it should be a lot better.

Constantly, worst fucking hand down ever received, can't complain because free car, but goddammit I hate the fact that it has a flower vase on the dash

hells no

So you're severely mentally ill and self-medicating with heavy narcotics?

Please, tell me more of your great success.

I kinda like it. TDI or gasoline?

1.6 gasoline, it hardly moves even on downhills, feelsbadman

I literally had a dream last night that I bought an sw20. My car is alright, but I crave something exciting and flashy

Supercharge it

Sounds like every rich famous person tbqh

A little. It's a nice car, but it's just not as fast or torquey as i wish it was. That and the interior while comfy is falling apart in places. Also the subwoofer rattles the back deck and it's annoying, tearing that down is going to be a bitch.

I wish i would have waited a year, saved up more and got a lexus ls 460 instead.

Too bad I can't do jack shit to my car because my country wont allow it, europecuck, feelsbadman

Only problem i have with my car is that its a transversal V6 and its hard to work on the back bank with my bad back

Tell that to all the successful heroin addicts

Not much. I only have myself to blame for not getting the SRT6

this was my first car too, or rather the first one I could have called mine. It was my mom's but she let me drive it to school.

The 1.6 is anemic, the steering is heavy and vague, if it's an automatic it shifts like shit and the car is enormous for its supposed size.

Do you at least have the heated seats? Out of all the cars I've driven the new beetle has by far the best heated seats I've ever used.

When I first bought it for 9k at a dealership, I thought I just jewed pretty hard, but over the last two years this thing has been a beast of a daily. Taking me from Cali to NY twice in the winter, with no issues other then a vaccum hose leak which was a cheap an easy fix.

Plan on making it look pretty and driving it till it explodes.
Also its my first vehicle and its kinda got that love ya know?

Cmon, e30's are not very hard to get running reliably, my 91 318is only needed almost everything replaced and it seems to be running good now.

It's a manual and not the one with the comfy seats, it's the 1.6 sr one, shit performance for the fuel economy, shitty car overall

...like every actress you can name? Lol