Japanese news: imasnews765.com
Official upcoming events schedule: idolmaster.jp/schedule/index.php
Streaming music: shijou.moe/imas-radio
Material translations and discographies: pastebin.com/D34BvNuJ
Character birthdays: pastebin.com/j3MGjNCK
Upcoming events and merchandise: pastebin.com/yu6rrC2t

New here? Check out the FAQ and Resource Links: pastebin.com/icRtaLvv

Starlight Stage:
>Event: 05/31 ~ 06/?? Live Parade (Kirari, Kyoko)
>Gacha: 05/28 ~ 05/31 (Natsuki, Arisu, Sachiko)
Cards: starlight.kirara.ca
Tracker: twitter.com/deresuteborder0
Database/Resources: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1piHtf1IziDOKwRZQ3fPBXrFOd0tItW7pf2Kjqf_jkM8

Theater Days:
>Preregistration: prereg.bn-ent.net/common/serial.php?app=imasml_theater

News:
- MILLION THE@TER GENERATION 01 Brand New Theater on July 26th: - ML M@STER SPARKLE album series starts August 23rd: - ML MEG@TON VOICE live on September 17th.
- 765pro/ML HOTCHPOTCH FESTIV@L!! live on October 7th/8th: - New ML comic "Brand New Song" in Febri magazine starting in August: - ML Twitter campaign: - TD Stream summary: - No TD release date.
- Archive of : archive.is/ZmgMe
- ML Stickers: - Kaori/Tsumugi profiles: - Kotoha is absent: - Uzuki/TakeP fancomic TS: onwards
- TD stream (May 30th) UL: Upcoming:
May 31st: STARLIGHT MASTER 11 Ankira!? Kyousoukyoku
May 31st, 9PM JST: Deresute Night stream: live.nicovideo.jp/gate/lv298436500
June 4th: SideM GREETING TOUR 2017 @Tokyo

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AkizukiRitchan
twitter.com/imascg_stage/status/869463676985647104
cdn.bn765.com/f65/c951f88f173bf0072ac44094f95c2542.m4a?983c5cef8272e99c8374343d9d76e847
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck ML

Soon.

BELIEVE IN CHIE.

Fairy type has the best girls.

The gaze of the ancient one pierces the soul of the beholders
with it's thick eyebrows

You mean Princess.

I want to ____ Anzu's mom.

>tfw your favorite iM@S artist goes official
I feel so happy for him.
It sure does. You can also call yourself a FaP, which is great.

Fairies yeah.

Protect
Care for
Tell everything is going to be okay
Hug
And no
Videogames
Only cuddling

Because her dad left when she was young, Shiho body and mind developed early as it's nature's way of saying you need to leave the nest and breed ASAP.

How disappointed do you think Anzu's mom is in her daughter? At least before she became a national celebrity.

Im going to become Anzu's dadsugarproducer
Im going to become Shiho's dadsugarproducer

The standard for "thick" lowers further

I like to think about how this scene plays out in animation. It's really erotic in its own way.

>CGkiddies
You literally can't make this shit up.

I'm her Father-husband now and I will be breeding with her.

Got a link to this guys twitter or more images of the 4th live outfit?

I like to think all Ranko fans are suffering from a form of stockholm syndrome from her being their only cool SSR

or maybe I'm just projecting, God please save me from the hell that is Ranko's regular voice it's so fucking annoying

What kind of songs do you think the new girls will get in M@STER SPARKLE? Going off what little we know about them so far, anyway.

Don't you like the Sesame Street Count chuckle?

I am just worried even Galaxy/Iphone wont be enough to run TD without heat problems and only Xperias can

I doubt that iPhones will have problems running TD.

But I do wonder if iPhone users will have to wait a few weeks longer than Android users to play TD (the same thing happened with SS at launch).

shit songs that wil flop

S7 will have heat problems if you play max setting but that can be fixed once winter rolls around

Pretty sure even the latest Iphone had heat problems with cgss and bandori, td seems even more amped up than either so I have my worries

That's too suggestive Noriko.

post idols that are Monsters

Is Cookie Monster an idol

That's not very nice to say.

No human idol could have a look that predatory.

>CGfags running out of time so they have to try to but into ML
TICK
TOCK

Well yeah.
because we want to enjoy both equally and would like to collectively support idolm@ster

Nah.
Fuck off.

Yes for sure
>after the TD stream, ML hate disappears
really makes you think

I give her 5 minutes with Kana before she snaps.

twitter.com/AkizukiRitchan
Here ya go.

>くぁwせdrftgyりつこlp;@:「!!!!!!!
Man that guy's brain shut down when Ritsuko appeared in game

MLoser please. CG isn't even using 1% of it's full power.
twitter.com/imascg_stage/status/869463676985647104
They can keep shitting out campaigns like this without even putting any thought into it. Between this and SS pumping out new songs every two weeks, TD doesn't stand a chance.
Not to mention SS still has
-Koi Kaze
-TP event
-LiPPS second event
-Limited scout ticket
As aces up its sleeve. And it fended off every shitty ripoff game so far without using any of these. TD will be no different. It's dead on arrival.

>took five pictures of Ritsuko in the exact same walking position
Goddamn I wish I was as devoted to my waifu as this guy is to Ritsuko
Is Ritsuko just going to change her hair every time she shows up from now on? She changed in Platinum Stars, now it's kind of back to shrimp. What's next? Afro?

But SS is a beta test for TD

>What's next? Afro?
Hair down and glasses off

Kissable dork. Ranko puts the "chuu" in "chuuni"

No one's allowed to have alternate hairstyles from now on. All the money is going to making every iteration of Ritsuko prettier than the last.

>Get desparate and buy one last pack of paid jewels for a 10 roll for Natsuki
>Not even a fucking loading bar
>White envelope
>Pity SR is not even new and is of an idol I already have an SSR of

TD can't come soon enough

The suffering will continue there.

What makes you think your luck will be any different in TD? Spend more if you want your idol, goy.

Kissing nao now.

damn son

Yeah but now I can experience the suffering with different girls

At least I wont be immediately white enveloped when I start TD

owned

Look, you have 6 hours left. Still plenty of time to get your Natsuki. Just keep spending and she'll come to you!

And then I'll come.

I'm pretty fucked up right now but how would people feel if I finished figuring out imas2's decryption and wrote something with my shitty python skills. Could set up for English translations/modding or what not.
Problem is I have a lack of motivation and don't feel like working on things 99% of the time.

These cuties.

Aw yiss.

Speaking of gashas, I spent 11.7k coins this morning and all I got was this smug thing.

cdn.bn765.com/f65/c951f88f173bf0072ac44094f95c2542.m4a?983c5cef8272e99c8374343d9d76e847

I do the gacha simulator to ease up my desire to do pulls. And the results are so bad that they really put me off from doing any rolls outside of CinFest.

Michiko you're fluffy.

Watching the TD stream now, man that Producer in the beginning was super shy, I feel bad for him.

These news made me even more excited for TD, I want to see more of the new characters.

Also I'm really excited for Ima going official with Brand New Song, I love his art. Will it ever be Yae's turn to go official? He is my favorite iM@s artist.

>New types: Fairy, Princess, Angel
I'm really confused about this, was there any need for new types?
At least VoDaVi and CuCoPa were mostly self-explanatory, but what are Fairy/Princess/Angel supposed to be? Fairy masterrace

I think it would be cool, but I don't know if it would be of any use as of right now, considering how PS3 emulation is in very early stages, Xbox 360 emulation is almost non-existent, and it's probably a pain in the ass to work with regular consoles.

>もちろんMADE BY ROCOですよ
Why was this arousing

Thinking about pregnancy?

Even if there is ps3 emulation the decryption shit still needs to be reversed.

Lives, please go.

MAKOTO IS DEPRESSED! what do you do to cheer her up?

Then go ahead with it. It'll probably useful at some point, but it doesn't need to be done now. You can take pretty much all the time you want.

Pet and highfive Makochii

Looks like some CG kiddie finally broke.

Tell her that she's officially a princess now!

Make her a woman.

Is this the kind of shit that /llsifg/ has to put up with and it just happened to leak into our thread today?

That's good to know. As lonag as I can get out of my shitty depression I'll continue to work on it. Altough I hope someone appears out of no where to fix my gargbae code.

Lover.

You could just calculate the cumulative probability if you really want to be put off. For example, for a specific non CinFes limited, you would need to do a bit under 800 rolls to have just a 90% chance of getting at least one. Such an absurd amount of money and you still have a 10% chance of failing.

Welcome to Tuesday Night Chie.

the best day of the week