You catch this man pulling in with driving your car. He has McDonald's. What do you do

You catch this man pulling in with driving your car. He has McDonald's. What do you do

google.com/amp/abcnews.go.com/amp/US/woman-catches-mechanic-taking-apparent-joyride-limited-edition/story?id=49641060

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CjcZxS_9Ipc
jalopnik.com/shop-owner-smashes-the-front-of-a-porsche-911-gt3-rs-in-1792973207
youtube.com/watch?v=oxQWE5E_lbQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, I'm sorry but I'm not ok with this, I've worked in a dealership and thank God nothing like this happened, only diag road tests were done, but I'm pretty sure the owner would have shot one of the techs for doing it

>pulling in with driving your car.
wat

Long story short.

Lady drops her car off at the dealership for service.

Car is then seen busting ass up and down the strip the next day.

Mr. Andretti there is caught red handed and tries lie his ass off about it, ends up fucking up one of the wheels trying to get away.

What a piece of shit

this isn't the first time its happened and it wouldn't be the last.

anyway I wouldn't bring my car to a dealership, let alone a chevy dealership.

>A mechanic took a $220,000 Porsche for a drive and crashed and totaled it

youtube.com/watch?v=CjcZxS_9Ipc

here's another one

>Shop Owner Smashes The Front Of A Porsche 911 GT3 RS In Joyride Mishap

jalopnik.com/shop-owner-smashes-the-front-of-a-porsche-911-gt3-rs-in-1792973207

the only solution is to lawyer up

that would be fucking awesome because I could sue the shit out of the stealership

get him out of the car and drive home.
call dealership to pick up their grease monkey and have my check ready.

no one is joyriding your shitty automatic v6 camaro, lady

>test drive vehicle after major repair
>get lunch on the way
>stupid THOT owner thinks you're taking her POS for a """""joyride"""""

This dealership is like 5-10 minutes from my house.

>Have $200k car
>Dealship wrecks it
>Refuses to pay put
>Insurance rates skyrocket
>You sue dealership
>You spend tends of thousands of dollars, if not hundreds of thousands of dollars and years in the court systems to finally get your pay out
>It cost you $100k and 3 years of torture and stress to recoup $200k
Cool story bro.
No one wins except the state and the lawyers when you go to court.
No one.

FIRE THAT FUCKING SPIC

THIS KIND OF SHIT WOULDN'T HAPPEN IF THAT WALL WERE BUILT

>trying to get away

>from the person who owns the fucking car

lmao

I get lunch during road tests all the time. If you don't want your car to be driven after a repair fix it yourself.

Cars need to go deep into the 100k+ arena for me to even raise an eyebrow anymore.

No one is impressed by your 2007 3 series convertible lady. The last car I legitimately enjoyed test driving was a SUPER clean 90s 4Runner. Cool little truck, 90s green with wood interior and cloth, 100% stock.

Driving jags, audis, whatever status symbol doesn't do much for me. Most of those cars are leased or bought on credit. Unless you paid cash, no one cares.

Hey, all that livin' makes a guy hungry.

Ya know?

>If you don't want your car to be driven after a repair fix it yourself.

what a nasty little faggot you are

you're supposed to be running a business, that doesn't include abusing peoples' trust

you've got the makings of a serial pedophile, you know that

"if people didn't want me raping their kids they wouldn't drop them off at daycare LOLOLOL"

piece of shit tripfag neck yourself

Realistically though, it sounds like a lube tech wanted to look like the top beaner, and took some boomer edition camaro to buy a hamburger.

No one cares.

So you're suggesting dealerships can just do whatever they want with your car, including absolutely destroy it and nothing will happen to them? Nah that's bullshit man

>oil change
>ac fix
>requiring a road test.

R E D D I T S P A C I N G

the fact that it was one spic abusing another eases my anger, but the principle still pisses me off

guess he learned his lesson though - queen bean probably got him fired with that video

Except you also claim for legal costs and emotional damages. Courts rule in your favour, dealership is dragged through the mud and their reputation is eternally fucked, you get your money back plus legal costs covered, and another $15,000 for pain and suffering.

Then you use that payout to hire a hitman to kill the dealer's entire family in front of him.

It's simple, user. Haven't you ever destroyed someone's life?

>my car is my child!
It's a car. I'm driving it for a reason, not for fun. If I get lunch on the way it's so I can fix more cars faster, one of which may be yours. The only people that come in to shops with that attitude are people that can't actually afford the car they have.

>abusing people's trust
So people trust me to tear their car apart, do critical work to systems that can kill them if I make a mistake (brakes, traction control, suspension, etc.) yet driving it down the street is just way over the line. Hmmm

what the fuck is reddit spacing

worst forced meme of the past year

Except there's a difference because you may have technical knowledge but that doesn't equate to applied skill behind the wheel. Tons of engineers can tell you how to build a skyscraper, but they don't know how to weld or even swing a hammer on target.

Also, you're confusing yourself with people who have money and have learned to drive powerful cars - you are a fat grease monkey, stick to turning wrenches and stalking 12 year olds.

>I'm a dentist, I'm putting you to sleep for a reason, not for fun. If I put my balls in your mouth it's so I can fix more cavities faster.

>people trust me to drill their teeth open, fill it with materials, take them out, put implants in yet putting my balls in your mouth is just way over the line. Hmmm

its an automatic v6 camaro bullshit he was joyriding it, he probably was test driving it after changing the oil to get the oil hot and got some lunch on his way back for christ sake.

who the fuck wants to take a v6 auto camaro for a joy ride?
there is no joy in that..

but user that's her beloved Indy 500 Pace Car edition Camaro

>you're supposed to be running a business, that doesn't include abusing peoples' trust

this. Dealerships/repair shops should know that they are a convenience, not a requirement. But the "can do" diy attitude is rare and dealers/shops know this and are used to taking advantage of people.

so diy or expect neglect from someone working on a car that isn't theirs.

>you can't learn to drive powerful cars by working on them and driving them for years, only rich people are allowed to do that!
Fortunately people that actually own these cars 99% of the time are more than happy to drive their car, even take it home if necessary for an extended road test or setting monitors.

>driving a car is the same as rape!
You guys are really hitting the analogies out of the park

He's a wop you dumb nigger.

>so diy or expect neglect from someone working on a car that isn't theirs.

This. I went to a mechanic for years and while he was knowledgeable he did tend to have meatfists and wasn't very careful with stuff. Still think he scuffed one of the wheels on my old car.

So I just learned to do most stuff myself, and I'm happier for it. Save money doing it, too.

Plus when you get faggot fucks like heartbreaker shitting up your car going to TacoBell and blasting greasy quesadilla farts into your upholstery, it's just not worth it.

How is a bus in the McDonald's drive through?

>wop

No, he's clearly a fuckin bean machine. Phrenology doesn't lie.

Stop raping peoples' cars you disgusting fuck.

who gives a fuck what it did its an automatic v6 camaro not some special supercar.

>abusing someone's property is totally not the same thing as abusing them

Yeah great defense, I'm sure that'll hold up in court when it's your fat ass caught on camera.

Lmao that car is fucking gay as hell and slow holy fuck women are stupid

So you wouldnt want a mechanic drive your car after an oil change.... ya know so they can see if they hear any problems...?

i mean if you can't do the oil change yourself i doubt you are going to hear a problem afterwards...

grow the fuck up.

>driving a car is abusing it
>so send a car out without a road test, bedding brakes, setting correct oil level, verifying an alignment instead

>Limited edition Camaro
>Two racing stripes

When will American'ts learn?

why the FUCK would they need to drive it after an oil change?

why the FUCK would any problems, with AUDITORY SYMPTOMS, come from a simple oil change?

I change my own oil, so this isn't a problem for me, but lots of people don't/can't. Again, stop trying to justify abusing other peoples' stuff.

>setting correct oil level

Car only needs to be RUN for this, not driven around, dipshit.

So we've gone from "I use a client's car to get fucking lunch lololol" to "It's absolutely necessary for their own safety!"

Shut up fag, you joyride customer cars all the time and you do it because you don't work hard enough to afford one for yourself.

Hands off the merchandise pleb. You may clean up my horse's shit, but you may not touch my horse.

>Car only needs to be RUN for this, not driven around, dipshit.
Not the cars I work on. Amazing how many people who have never turned a wrench know how to do everything better than seasoned techs.

wtf ever. simple oil changes never get a test drive afterwards. They say they do but they don't and just try to scare you into more services that they won't do. Unless there's something actually wrong with the car, the only time they get "road tested" is to test their food gathering abilities

its limited edition because "it was a pacecar for NASCAR"
muhhh freedumbs.

this shit is as stupid as some cunt claiming his 2nd hand automatic alloytec v6 commodore wagon is special because it was used in a race at bathurst.

The only thing seasoned about you are the fuckin tendies you munch down you fat little faggot.

This. Or to fuck around and joyride the car.

>not taking a time stamped photo of your odometer before dropping it off anywhere

>not immediately lodging a complaint or going to small claims court if there is even more than a mile on it

>trusting mexicans with your car

>buying a new camaro

Report the car stolen and sue

Ok well i did an oil change on the engine and gearbox and replaced the coolant in my car last week, you need to get it to running temperature which it will not do while idling to get the oil cycled through the engine/gearbox and air bubbles out of the radiator lines, i had to take my car out 3 times before i could get the coolant, engine oil and gearbox oil to the correct levels because every time i went out and came back each had dropped again.

Try actually working on a car one day before talking shit.

man, i'd be fucking pissed if i brought in my car to get work done only to get it back smelling of greasy fast food

1.) We're talking about an oil change, you listed tons of stuff that isn't an oil change.

2.) No one is opposing legitimate road testing, we're opposed to fat spics and burgerfucks like fartbreaker joyriding in cars and getting lunch.

3.) You're 12 and need to shut the fuck up, anyone can do basic maintenance and you're not impressing anyone here.

youtube.com/watch?v=oxQWE5E_lbQ

never trust beaners with your things

would you rather they sit in the shop with their foot on the brake and the car in drive to get the levels right?
because thats the other option, if they did the engine oil they would have done the gearbox oil as well and they were also replacing the air conditioning so yes they needed to get the car to running temperature, and what the fuck is the problem with picking up lunch on the way back from doing a test like that?
would you rather the mechanic take your car back, then take an hour break to go get lunch in his car and it take longer when it was a 2 minute stop on the test drive he was doing earlier?

its not like they caught the guy doing a burnout and drag racing down the main street mate.

you burgers are so up your own arses.

I spelled it out pretty simply, try reading more carefully. I wouldn't use a customer car to get lunch, but I will get lunch during a road test because it's convenient.

>you joyride customer cars all the time
Like any other mechanic that's worked longer than a month the prospect of driving a car that comes in the shop is not that exciting, when you spend 50 hours a week in the cars it's not the same as jacking off to pictures of them/worshipping their "rich" owners like you do.

>You may clean up my horse's shit, but you may not touch my horse.
Don't worry, I don't work on beat up old Subarus, your car is safe.

this

b-but it's a speshul edishin

>i am a busrider: the post

Its an italian you stupid niggers
Gonna try to build a wall between the US and Italy now too?

at a chevy dealership, im sure that mechanic gets to drive manual v8 camaros and corvettes every other day of the week.

like i know you are memeing but why the fuck would anyone choose an auto v6 camaro to joyride if they are driving much better cars every other day?
i mean come on.

>I wouldn't use a customer car to get lunch, but I will get lunch during a road test because it's convenient.

Exactly. I wouldn't normally rape a woman but if I'm a gynecologist performing a check-up I might just pop it in there because it's convenient.

Actually I'm a cop. I wouldn't normally beat a suspect into unconsciousness, but I felt slight resistance while I was handcuffing him so I went to town on his head with my ASP.

Actually I'm a Veterinarian. I wouldn't normally euthanize someone's family pet for fun, but I was giving pupper a rabies vaccination and figured it's just convenient to inject him with air while I'm at it.

Same thing right? Principle doesn't matter right? It's not normally acceptable but if it's convenient it's OK.

The stereotypical mechanic has little to no education or social skills, so I'll explain it to you from the perspective of a businessman. Car owners/customer do not want mechanics using their personal car to run errands. While taking a customers car through a drive through to get fast food isn't "abusing the car", it's abusing the customer and and very unprofessional. I'd fire your ass real quick.

i mean dat ass is lit my dude, but those are some suckable toes tbqhwy

Pretty much.
Get used to it.

You would get no pain and suffering on a property damage case.
And your legal costs only amount to court costs, (a few $k) you chose your lawyers, you chose to sue, they were your own cost incurred by your own decision.
That would be giving anyone that sued anyone a blank check. A lawyer will want to know all about the case and what you're looking to get out of it before they'll even take the case.

So if you tell a lawyer your story and tell them you're trying to get your $200k back they'll tell you that they'll sue for $200k and take 30% if you win, and if you lose they want X amount of dollars an hour.
It's kind of like debt collections, If you owe a credit company $30k they'll sell your debt for $10k and the collections agency will be happy to collect $15k.
You don't have to pay $40k to the collections agency to make up for the $10k they spent to buy your debt.

Fortunately normally adjusted, reasonable owners of high end vehicles do not share the sentiment of a make believe "businessman" on an anime imageboard.

>You would get no pain and suffering on a property damage case.

Untrue. I work in insurance, our lawyers successfully sue people all the time for pain and suffering resulting from property damage.

Last case was some fuckface who cut down a giant oak and it crushed our client's house. It was his family's house since the late 1800's, we were granted $46,000 in damages for the emotional trauma he endured as half the house was not salvageable.

Never underestimate the power of a feisty jew with a law degree. They're vicious, clever, and dangerous. Hitler was right to fear them.

People don't like mechanics using their car for personal things. Sorry your isolated wage-slave mentality doesn't allow this to sink in. You'll never make it as a business owner.

This is just the shit you get for being a neet who never had a dad to teach him how to work on his own car.
you don't want your mechanic to drive your car?
fix the fucking thing yourself then.

This. It shows a fundamentally weak brain if someone can't comprehend that other people don't want you using their stuff for things they haven't agreed to. They brought the car for service, not for McDonald's runs.

I have a dash cam in my car that activates whenever it's run. My friend has the same one, brought it to the Toyota dealership for fluids last year and they unplugged the camera. Next time he brought it in I told him to just turn it on for the battery mode, it'll run a few hours unplugged. He did, and sure enough the faggots were sitting on his hood chatting, almost crashed it into a minivan driving around the dealer lot, and fucking SLAMMED the hood down when they were done.

Hasn't gone back there, obviously.

And there's a rule that anyone with a real dad would have learned as well: DON'T TAKE LIBERTIES.

If you're a guest in someone's house, you don't treat it like your own house.

If you're borrowing someone's things, you treat them with EXTRA care.

If you've been hired by someone and are GETTING PAID TO DO SOMETHING SPECIFIC, you do that thing and only that thing.

Part of being a proper man is not acting like a fucking manchild when someone brings in their car for service. Contain your tiny penile desires and respect their property you fucking communist.

Don't have to, I take it to actual professionals.
Yup. sad indeed that the average wageslave mechanic is beaten down to the point of being this outta touch with reality. hell, even the nignog in ops vid is aware he is dind something wrong.

don't be an entitled douche that thinks everyone else will be because you want them to be, you live in reality not a bubble.

I am an auto mechanic. If it is a drop off (like hers was) and its lunch time and I need to test drive that vehicle for whatever reason I will take it for my lunch break to get my food. You bet your ass I'm not wasting my gas.

Granted he didn't actually have a valid reason to test drive it and lol at "Change my air conditioner" I think she meant air filter. Fucking normies.

>GETTING PAID TO DO SOMETHING SPECIFIC

Like test drive your car? Jesus christ do you have any conception of how the flat rate system works

hey thats a pace car edition. Its a shitty automatic v8

You obviously had a shitty lawyer.

Virtually any legit non pajeet dealership would beg to settle fast for the reputation damage alone. Go after the parent company of the dealership to.

If you sue for billions, yeah they'll fight, but I guarantee they'll fix your car no questions asked and pay you a damage to account for the resale gap.

Don't listen to this clown. He hired a bad lawyer for his divorce and got hosed. A good lawyer would assfuck the dealership big time over this.

This.
I don't give a fuck if you road test my car; I know a handful of mechanics that do it regularly. But buy a salad or something that doesn't fucking stink. I have my ex wife if I want to get inside something that smells like Taco Bell and low income, I don't need my car to be the same.

you are one dumb fucking nigger, read the thread

why would you marry such a nasty bitch?

also post pics.

They're still going at it

>Alright, I'll put my life in your hands and have you take my car apart and put it back together, I'll pay you to do it at that. But don't stop for 3 minutes to pick up a fucking sandwich that's over the line!

This happened to me once. I have a good friend at (automaker) of ( so and so ) and they directly called the dealership and told them to pay right the fuck out of pocket...ASAP with damages. Basically paid my car off, paid for it to be shuttled to my garage of choice and money for the hassle. They will try to do anything to avoid and lawsuit

>Get used to it.

Nah I'm not getting used to shit because I don't hire an absolute retard for a lawyer. You can get used to getting cucked though if you're too stupid to hire someone competent.

stop inflating your job you dimwit

the garbageman plays with our lives by ensuring there isn't another outbreak of cholera or bubonic plague

This is the mind of someone who never did anything with his life

>I save people's lives by changing brake pads bro, I can do whatever I want with your car

You guys are still fantasizing about what it would be like to not be a broke college student dreaming about owning an expensive car? Doesn't it get old? Unfortunately for you, it's never going to happen, so you may as well not worry about what a mechanic will do with a car you will never own.

lmfao

smashing that MF like button right now

Better than being a broke faggot without a college education whose only joy is sniffing the ass sweat of wealthy car owners when he grinds his face into the seat bottom.

>Mattress on the fucking ground.

0/10

>take ma60 supra to shop for set of coil overs to be put on
I don't have the machine for it, anyway
>mechanic says it'll be about a week, maybe two
>no biggie, I'm gonna leave for work in a week so I tell mechanic to just call it three weeks
>get home 3 weeks later to 3 camera tickets and a toll
Hoo boi I got my money back right quick. Should have charged that faggot for the tires and oil as well. I was kinda mad until he did 1800 dollars of suspension work for free, assholes.

This pretty much. Another mechanic here. I get drinks/food in customers cars (drop offs) after servicing transmissions and stuff. Verifying repairs is an important part of the job. Gotta get that trans hot somehow

>college student pretending he's accomplished anything
>desperately trying to convince a mechanic he's "better"
Next time you play make believe anonymously on the internet consider this - successful people don't have to tell anyone they are successful or justify their position on an imaginary totem pole.

Yeah yeah we get it.
>post about mechanic busted doing joyride
>You post you also get lunch in customer's cars
>a few replies
>"nah i do it for efficiency and to improve the service provided, you're all pretending to be successful"

If this story is real, you have the first actual, genuine, unethical anecdote talked about in this thread

Not some "muh baby could get driven through Mickey D's once by someone who wasn't me while making sure the repair I didn't do was okay!!!!!"

See faggots, this is what blatantly unethical looks like.

yeah you really need to keep it classy when you're fucking some skank with a fat ass who makes a living posting pics of her fat ass on the internet

>nah i do it for efficiency

Do you. Have any. Conception. Of. How. Flat. Rate. Works.

the absolute state of your fucking mind

holy shit, gold medal for Olympic mental gymnastics

Mickey D's stinks up the car interior for fucking weeks. You're a degenerate.

It was real. In retrospect I should've sought litigation but the guy was really fast about feeding me a story about how he was on vacation the last week, the kid is fired etc, and getting me money for the tickets and toll and refund and I was just in shock of it so I took the money and just cut my losses. In the end I traded some miles and tread for custom suspension shit so I guess it's not too bad but Holy fuck, screw those guys.

Wouldn't have got much more from a lawyer anyways

this thread is proof white people are incapable of functioning in society and must be sent to prison