Post mediocre brands ITT

Post mediocre brands ITT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AHGW5MXlKh8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

10 years ago, being called mediocre would be a compliment to ford.

They still had the Tritons. They had no reason to kill them off, even if it's a 20 year old engine.

THey won't even use their best engines for their best cars. Nu-male GT was a big disappointment from them and just rides off its name alone.

King of mediocrity.

>friend calls my car a shitbox
>her 2 week old EcoSport refuses to start th end the day
Thanks Veeky Forums Gods

Ford is the epitome of "meh" cars

Nah, that's almost every Jap branded car.

what's the point of this thread? everyone is going to post a different car company and then we're all going to pretend to get triggered and shitpost about it? I can't be believe this place has succumb to such faggotry

Don't they sell the Ranger in America or something?
they come in single cabs as well.

Boo hoo, go cry a river elsewhere nigger. the board has been shit since 2014, can't get any worse than this.

Hey cmon man I love the GTI

only autists think this

No. And we also don't get any single cab trucks anymore I believe excluding fleet purchases
It is coming back in the next few years though, supposedly with a diesel too

best bang for buck "cheap" luxury sedan
best sports car in its price range

Naw dude, have you even seen a Phaeton? That shit is insane.

VW
Mazda
Mitsubishi

you gotta be real specific about the year tho, yeah maybe an 05 s500 with low miles is nice but anything else is a goddam nightmare

used mercedes are like fucking civics when it comes to how much disrespect an owner will have for it, can hardly find ones not beat to shit now

Fucking on the nose with Mitsu mang, totally forgot about them.

GTI's are shit....

It's coming as a 2019 model apparently.

>inb4 every brand gets posted

H O T O P I N I O N S

Fit and finish are usually better than a comparable STI or Evo, and usually still pretty damn quick. 'Cept for all the little shit that breaks, but that's also not news to the STI (which practically rattle apart) or the Evo (whose drivetrains are basically made of glass).

As the guy who posted that image, I admit the Phaeton is the one major exception to an otherwise snoresville lineup

Amen brother, although I am a little biased since I just bought one. Even the baser ones are incredible.

Its development history is quite the read as well. Hope it lasts you forever, user

Nope, just people who want the best engines in their super cars.

Any honda

>Any

What's the point of such aggressive styling on their econoshitboxes? They're like Activision and call of duty, the only reason they're still around is cuz loyal fanbois buy them because back in the 90's they were slightly better than the average car.

Now any car company is just as good if not better than them, even dodge, their warranties are shit, their prices are unjustifiably high, and their design is literal AIDS (have you seen the new type R?)

accurate.

I'm honestly shocked at the current state of this website. Yeah, we made racist jokes sometimes, but it was all fun, right? At the end of the day, we all voted for Obama, we all supported gay marriage, and we all opposed racist conservative Christians. But now? Our entire fucking site is subverted because of fucking Nazis.
The internet is OUR platform. the LIBERAL platform. Racism, sexism, misogyny, were all confirmed to be left in the past because millennials are the most left-wing generation of all time. So why in the FUCK, do we still have to deal with Nazis IN TWENTY-FUCKING-SEVENTEEN? Despite how much you wanna cry about how it's just a conspiracy and a boogeyman, Russian hackers ARE real, and this site is proof. We went from one of the most liberal sites in the world to supporting Orange Fucking Hitler? Nah, that's not normal progression because people only get more liberal with age, just like how you get smarter with age.
Threads like these just show that we need MUCH more strict moderation around here. I'm sick of all of this shit. Fuck Nazis, Fuck Fascists, Fuck Hitler, Fuck Trumpf, Fuck White Pride, and FUCK REPUBLICANS. Just fucking nuke this site already.

I like the Type R design
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wew lad
>hurr durr let's keep it shit instead of turning it around
I bet you don't patch rust holes either

If you aren't a liberal in your 20s you have no heart, and if you aren't a conservative in your 30s, you have no brain.

>we all voted for Obama
Like fuck we did

>Our entire site is subverted because of fucking Nazis
Give them a little more credit, why don't you?

>the LIBERAL platform
>Finish high school, and we'll talk.

>we need MUCH more strict moderation
You would think this, people like you feel there's a massive need to shut others up.
Especially if you don't agree with them.

>Fuck Nazis, Fuck Fascists, Fuck Hitler, Fuck Trumpf, Fuck White Pride, and FUCK REPUBLICANS

How about you just fuck yourself?

I remember this pasta from somewhere else.
Have your payment and move to next board.

>ITT everyone just posts the opposing Brands to their daily driver and project

>hurr durr let's keep it shit instead of turning it around
yeah, if that's even remotely possible with any board on this site, retard

And possibly with a Raptor variant.

youtube.com/watch?v=AHGW5MXlKh8

I can get one for 7k euro in Albania
still not that crazy to buy it though

not volvo
not alfa

For a second I thought I heard a supercharger whine, but that was the damn music.

I can live with having no heart. this isn't news to me

>triggered

Anything American

All carbrands will be said: the thread

>ctrl+f
>No Chrysler

what the fuck is wrong with all of you

Everyone agrees Chrysler is just plain bad, not even mediocre.

Cant be mediocre when youre objectively shit

OP said mediocre not absolute garbage tier.

Enjoy your gay ass Goldwing, faggot

I bet you are driving a Indian. fuck off with your american shit bikes faggot.

Ford
Chevy
GMC
Buick
Dodge
Honda
Toyota
VW
Renault

In actually any way? They're quick, nimble and are damn well equipped.