What are some rwd coupes that have AWD traction if I need it...

What are some rwd coupes that have AWD traction if I need it? Like how some cars have transfer cases if you decide to use the AWD or not, any coupes have this? I know Lexus IS hsve them but those are sedans

what happens if theres a fire? how does she escape? does the guy just abandon her because its too much work to untie all those knots? does he whip out a bowie knife and go ham? does he carry her ass and what if shes too heavy or hes too weak?

That girl is probably 120lbs tops how fucking weak are you?

The knots aren't around her legs even you fucking morons she could get up and walk

That, and she has clothes on.

thats too heavy for me

Are you saying you wouldn't run out of a burning building naked?

Goddamn you're a faggot

I would carry her out if only to use it as an excuse for feeling her up on the way.

"Sorry, didn't mean to grab you by the pussy"

if she's letting you tie her up in the first place she's probably ok with you touching her pussy

he's probably a virgin

Dying on a fire is just part of the kinky fun

Yeah no woman would ever let me buy her dinner let alone tie her up so I am assuming I would just happen to stumble upon her.

>tfw no bf to chain up with a dog collar and fuck doggy style then cum inside him and then eat his ass while sucking my seed back out

Even the average teenager could carry this girl if they had it, and that's assuming they do no exercise at all. That's just sad bro

Thats a big booty

>Have to have an account to see "NSFW" tumblr now

I don't have high standards but they're definitely too high for an account there

Wow my man

So are there any cars like this? I really can't find any at all, other than sedans

>deleted
>the forum sliding autist and frog reposter are still here
i don't understand this board

Apparently a fully clothed busty chick in rope is "nsfw"

This is what happens when you let faggots become mods

I really doubt it, the closest thing is probably how some AWD cars only power the rear/front wheels unless slippage is detected...

>>>>>>>>>>>he does it for free

I don't understand why sedans would have this but not coupes? I find that I don't need it but I'd still rather have it if I did

Just get a rwd and stop being a fucking pussy

also go fuck yourself janitor

It's not about being a pussy, it's just extra insurance. For example, plenty of retards that like to cut in front of people on the highway when it's pouring rain out. Would be nice for AWD to kick in in that case no?

No not really. Traction control/stability control/antilock brakes would though. AWD doesn't magically add grip. You have four pieces of rubber touching the ground no matter the drivetrain configuration

Okay what about snow then? Yes I know winter tires but is that enough?

If your talking about it kicking in during traction loss you could get something like a g37x coupe. You couldn't "turn off" this option though. If you really want this option in a coupe, buy an AWD s10 drivetrain and swap it into a 350z or a GT86. It would be interesting to say the least

If you drive smart it can be enough.

It's definitely enough. I drove my Miata (zero electronic aids, rwd, torsen LSD) with blizzaks through two winters in rural Idaho and Utah and never had an issue. I only got stuck when I was being an idiot (drifting in parking lots, driving on unplowed roads etc). Ground clearance was the shortfall, not drivetrain

Then what's the point of having AWD at all?

Fast launches, better corner editing on track, and most importantly reducing wheelspin, especially in high power vehicles.

What's corner editing? And why is an AWD superior at it?

Corner exiting. So you don't get oversteer trying to power out of a corner.

You're a complete fag if you buy a Lexus IS awd IDC what state or stupid snowy territory you live in there's no excuse to not have winter tires if you need them. RWD IS350 a best

It's literally the same fucking car except the is350 has more power and torque, which most people don't need anyway as a DD. In other words go fuck yourself.