Auto Sticker General #280

Previous thread: VAPORWARE EDITION
youtu.be/zA5vD4bZTJE

>List of Vendors and Social Media
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

>/osg/ FAQ
pastebin.com/vaEgettv

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>Currently looking for:
>An internet lawyer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ELJW-Bsrnmk
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ZettaiRyouiki
summershopping.bigcartel.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Toast stickies drop Today(7th) at 6PM EST
My site is patchdynamics.net

Whats a edgy sticker for someone in there early 20's to have on their dagumi speed demon

Also I underestimated just how small 3" long is, it's perfect for laptops and smaller devices, but I think it's a bit too small for PCs. When I do restocks I'll get them back but at 4" long and that should fix it.
However these ones right now are just as good, the text is really small but absolutely legible, here's a pic with a credit card as reference.

Also for shipping: I'd really recommend you guys choose the bubblemailer option to make sure the stickies keep safe. I'll try my best to keep the lettermail ones save, but your best bet is bubblemailer.

What you want is something that shows how badly you want to die and how little you care about the world

I'll keep posting this til the user that posted this pic originally tells me where he bought it

Yes. Maybe a simple middle finger Pepe?

Just message WAT, or BD (anyone with a plotter really) and ask for a custom diecut.

Thanks girly.

Hey anons,
Apologies for being M.I.A in these last couple of threads. Anyone with orders from Shitboxme.me will get them shipped out tmrw. Apologies again for the delay. I'll try to toss in extras for anyone who has emailed me with order issues.

I've been spending my extra time working on my shitbox integra and I have a pretty rice build coming out on it. (E B A Y).

I'm also looking for some good content for the osg ig so if you have any nice pictures of your shitboxes, please send them to me or reply to this post with your picture and IG tag.

Lastly, I'd like to update the pastebin into a more modernized site. Any advice on what you'd like to see would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks anons!

The implication here is that these are my legs- I wish I had legs this sexy.

Is that a bulge

I can assure you there's no bulge

Those are knees

Speedmaster, why dont you have an instagram where you post updates?

hows the printer? Rem peak restock when

Today i learned my monitor is too dark

Im not aiming to be a huge store, I just like seeing my designs on peoples cars and you guys share a lot of the same interests as I do so i've never seen the need for one
In the end im making stuff that I think is cool and because of the interest overlap you guys also enjoy them

save me some bby
are they tho?

thats pretty cool of you man

Take the socks off.

thanks!

whats the loop killers a reference to? wangan?

something you have to see to believe
youtube.com/watch?v=ELJW-Bsrnmk

Wanna trade for an oil slick galil?

what's your store name

I did that after we took the pics

The more you tease the more I feel the urge to buy your sticker.

Does anyone sell air fresheners and/or keychains?

Its a reference to the kanjo loop in osaka, like has pointed out, its similar in some ways to wangan

I run speedmaster

What are some budget but quality shops for a broke nigga. Something like shitbox, empiredecal etc.

You'll be on my cheek pad.

speaking of wangan, there seems to be a lack of wangan midnight and other expressway racing stickers

bruh

a diecut that says "bayshore runner" or something similar would be nice

do you have any older print runs you can sell?

I have a couple spares of stuff. Which in particular were you interested in?

I haven't actually seen any of your older print runs I just really enjoy your current designs. Do you have any anime girls?

Mine

Packed, will drop off to mailbox tomorrow

The only "anime girl" slaps I don't have on my sites are these and an AX exclusive one.

for real though is the post office gonna lose my mail if i order stuff this weekend i live in florida

soon

Thoughts on my next run?

Working on the finishing touches, but so far I'm looking at getting quite a few of the
-/OSG/ Emoji slap
-ZR
-Make Waves
-CA Shitbox
-German Superior

And small quantities of the branded slaps.
-Bayonetta Race Queen
-Utaha TW
-WingStop TW

I really like the Wing Stop one, but don't want to get a lot and then stuck with them.

ME. All my stuff is on sale while I get read for my next run which is pretty soon.

Really dig the Makes Waves and legs slap, guessing it's the ZR you mentioned. I wouldn't mind grabbing the winged logo either, just dislike the green you used. Overall nice.

Same

paint those wheel to match better faggot

No point, car is rekt anyway

Does anyone know when the /g/ certified toaster stickers are releasing?

first post in the thread

F

Where are the most patrician sticker locations for an ND miata? I'm thinking the roll hoop covers and A-pillar for now maybe?

Sweet, all my ThinkPads have a sad empty spot.
>tfw have to pick two to not get one so I can give my old desktop one

will it be fixed?

"Totaled" it.

Appraisers kinda screwed me over, as it was only right side suspension/body panel damage. They quoted $2000 for 2 wheels and tires alone, so you can assume what happened to the rest

>tfw no gf
on the passenger roll hoop

wait that's totaled? lol. what are you driving now?

A cheap 2 door 5spd Chevy Cavalier.

I'll be spending my insurance payout on a nice condition 944, as I extremely regret getting rid of mine

i like the emoji and legs one what does it say?

legs is zettai ryouiki, or basically japanese for Absolute Territory.
>tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ZettaiRyouiki
Or the space between a girl's socks and skirt, usually over the knee.

Print run #2 preview!

Working with my printer right now to get these coming, will update with a proper release date when the time comes.

Financial Mistake is going to be a black reflective background with shiny gold letters on a two layer sticker.

Financial Mistake and Choose Your Weapon are 8x3, the others are 8.25x2.75.

I'm also going to set up a coupon code just for /osg/

it helps if i'm not fucking retarded and remember to attach the image

Absolute territory one looks a little tacky imo. Might cop drive fast and financial mistake.

>cubic inches
cm2 please and we're talking

wtf can't even type cm^2 on the right way
i hate Veeky Forums now

>replace volume with area
?

financial mistake looks perfect

Perhaps changing the German colors to black white and red?
Just a thought, maybe as a second version.
The rest look real great.

i want to weeb my dirty3 up a bit. What should i get goys

Stickers

GTS-T?
Either way, noice
But I'd spend my good boy points on new wheels, not a fan of the edgy black on black myself

Yummy does a nice line of affordable moonrune vinyl though

This is my first time ordering from any OSG guys, I ordered from Notori and Bad Decisions and I was just wondering when the stickers will actually get sent out. I'm hype as fuck.

Also, Shitboxme.me guy, get that Reisen Touhou sticker back in stock, I want to give you money.

Finally, I asked this in the last thread but forgot to check for a reply, does anyone know who made those stickers of Sinanju and Unicorn, but as girls?

Finally #2, I need the Eurobeaters gundam stickers back in stock too.

So many stickers to buy, so little stock. I went through the pastebin links, you guys all make really cool stuff, I wish I had more cars to put stickers on.

>Yummy

yeah, they came with the car. Saving my shekels for a better set, il check out yummy. cheers

Would cop r utaha-senpai

>GTR spoiler
FUUUUUCK cunt I've been looking for one for ages. I've got an R33 GTST too and I really like the R33 GTR wing on it. The stock S1.5 spoiler just looks a bit too dad.

As for the rims, I do agree with the other guy and I know the pain. I want a really nice set of 8 spoke wheels but I'm currently saving for like, five different things unrelated to my car.

My advice on spoiler is no matter what you buy don't go too big (17s at the largest) and get something with an even number of spokes. I don't know why but even spokes just look better on jap cars.

As for stickers, all I really want is a Noriyaro sticker, I should probably dig one up at some point.

I'm usually slow as hell, but I'm caught up to the first of the month so you'll probably ship within a week or so.

oh shit cunt. you arent from ballina are you?

so nobody actually sells this?

user are you retarded
Anyone with a vinyl cutter will sell you this in any size and colour you want

Website??

the truth finally comes out about you fags with your WAT stickers

guess inb4chan and trolly are the original ladyboys in your circlejerk gang

watracing sells it but in a smaller size, just send him an email asking for it, this was a custom banner.

If I put that superior slap on my 1969 vw beetle will people on my college campus report me for being a nazi? How do I explain the slap?

Do the rest of the car in German Ambush camo and add an iron eagle to each door.

Does anyone have a link to the Veeky Forums discord with all the stickerfags?

What brand of diecast is this? Looks really good

can i get an image of that logo in the back on its own, looks gnarly

Got my noriyaro sticker off a site called bags are for groceries.

Put it in sport mode?

w2c the 'powered by crippling depression' in pic related, anyone have links?

not sure why it saved the thumbnail

Spot this a few months back. Which one of you it is?

prob not /osg/

not good. an unexpected delay from color issues. I'll be posting more after this weekend about it.

It's mine. Just look under die-cuts on the site. Purple sparkle/blue purple oilslick.

anyone know about a discount code on summershopping.bigcartel.com/ other than "happyday"(which is for orders over 40$), because when it says on sale on the site, 8$ is a little too much for a sticker, especially if it is on sale...

baddecisionsvinyl.us/product/powered-by-crippling-depression

thanks anons

hey, where are the bdsmalboro cig slaps, they don't have an option yet they're teased in the image.

I remember they sold them before so they probably haven't restocked them yet

w2c good job police slap